Wierdest Pm You've Ever Gotten

Before I became a staff member, someone sent me a PM with huge bold red letters saying "COME BACK TO THE LIGHT, THE LIGHT, THE LIGHT!!!!!". That was pretty weird, to say the least. :wacko:-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Not really the weirdest one, but it was the one that freaked me out the most. I got a PM from a staff member. Normally when I get Pm's from staff members I get in trouble with something so I was sure that I was doomed. Turned out I got a proto point. Still freaked me out so much.~Soran

• Upvote 1
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I got a PM, from a member, that was basically talking about some website on some God-knows where part of the planet. I didn't even know the person. He posted twice on the forums and disappeared.Another PM: "I just met you, and this is crazy! But here's my number, so call me maybe!"

WIP

All the PM's Wort Wort Wort has ever sent me. I have no idea what he means...
Yes. They never make any sense. Also, once I got a Pm from some random member I had never even seen asking me why I hated my little pony.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Amen. :lol: That was one of my weirdest.Alon with one that was total gibberish. I was like this... 0.o

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Yes. They never make any sense. Also, once I got a Pm from some random member I had never even seen asking me why I hated my little pony.
Same here. but that was before I blocked their messages and posts

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
granted this sorta makes more sense in context but gee that's fun to quote Edited by Kakaru
  • Upvote 1

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

It may not be considered "weird" but I was surprised by this certain PM. It was sent by a staff member. I thought I was in deep, deep trouble but it turns out that one of my earlier posts was too "broad" and that I should elaborate on it. I don't know if I should consider that big trouble or not though.

pWPTu7m.jpg

A PM from a staff member telling me about a double post I had made about four months before the PM was sent. It freaked me out.
Ahem yeah I think that could have been me. Sorry... It was two months, though! :P-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

A PM from a staff member telling me about a double post I had made about four months before the PM was sent. It freaked me out.
Ahem yeah I think that could have been me. Sorry... It was two months, though! :P-Gata signoff.png
It was you, but I didn't want to implicate you in front of everyone. (yes, you're right about the two months thing!) Still, that PM was really weird...

Ahem yeah I think that could have been me. Sorry... It was two months, though! :P-Gata signoff.png
It was you, but I didn't want to implicate you in front of everyone. (yes, you're right about the two months thing!) Still, that PM was really weird...
Nah it´s fine. I keep telling people that everyone makes mistakes so that must apply to me as well. :P I do understand it freaked you out, though. As you said in the PM, it was kind of scary in the "FEAR THE STAFF YOU CAN'T ESCAPE" way. :P I guess I should have checked the date before PMing you.-Gata signoff.png Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Almost any PM I receive from Phinto. He never really makes any sense and has sent weird and pointless things to me.
Alright, I'll be honest, the incessant talk about PMs you've received from the specifically named members who have sent you PMs that are, apparently to you, weird, irritates me. What if they read this topic? They'd feel like they are just some weird person that nobody likes because they send spam messages to people. It's not my place to judge if they are strange in any way or not, but it's just wrong to name them out. Don't name names - it's not right, not polite, and certainly offensive to the members who sent the messages. There's a reason it's called a private message, implying it's between you and the member who sent it to you. [/rantover]Anyhow, I can't recall any PM that's weird that's been sent to me, although any that have referred to my signature confuse me.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...

Never been sent a weird pm on this forum, but I do rememeber a big incident that involved one member changing their display name to be fairly similar to one of the mods, then sending out an image to many others, the contents of which would likely get me modded if I were to describe it. They also had it in their signature, so I went there out of curiousity.It was...unpleasant, to say the least.

CrazyFace-Copy.jpg

Even when trapped by Karma's cycle, the dreams we left behind will open the door! Even if the universe stands in our way,

our seething blood will determine what will be! We'll break through time and space, and defy all who would stop us to take hold of our path!

~

I feel so....lonely! *snif* No one has ever *snif* thought of me enough to *sob* send me some random/spam/love letter/marriage proposal PM!!! :notsure: (Just joking.......)Uh, I don't think I have gotten any weird PMs, but I think I have gotten some random comments on my profile feed.

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

The [removed] ones were the weirdest.

I feel so....lonely! *snif* No one has ever *snif* thought of me enough to *sob* send me some random/spam/love letter/marriage proposal PM !!! :notsure: (Just joking.......)Uh, I don't think I have gotten any weird PMs, but I think I have gotten some random comments on my profile feed.
I'm gonna send you all of those! Jk Edited by Than the Moa
Do not discuss hackers

you too? at least i'm not alone.guy asked if i was a bronie. have no clue why. it was wierd.and whats the context of the rando A one Kakaru? Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

I don't know whether I should be sad or happy that I never received really weird messages... although I do recall one years ago, which went something like "Hey are you a goth I don't like goths" and some more stuff which I'm not sure about anymore; it wasn't very, uh, friendly. Sent by a member I'd never seen/heard of nor talked to before.First and only time I've ever used the block list, I think O.o

• Upvote 1

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Almost any PM I receive from Phinto. He never really makes any sense and has sent weird and pointless things to me.
Alright, I'll be honest, the incessant talk about PMs you've received from the specifically named members who have sent you PMs that are, apparently to you, weird, irritates me. What if they read this topic? They'd feel like they are just some weird person that nobody likes because they send spam messages to people. It's not my place to judge if they are strange in any way or not, but it's just wrong to name them out.Don't name names - it's not right, not polite, and certainly offensive to the members who sent the messages. There's a reason it's called a private message, implying it's between you and the member who sent it to you. [/rantover]Anyhow, I can't recall any PM that's weird that's been sent to me, although any that have referred to my signature confuse me.
Well if they didn't want to be called out, they shouldn't have sent the Pms.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Well if they didn't want to be called out, they shouldn't have sent the Pms.
*ahem* Peach has a point. Calling out people isn't a really nice thing to do. And the question what is weird and what isn't varies from person to person. Some members might find a thing hilarious that others consider very strange.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Alright here's mine.

i know i fail but... JUST DON'T RUB IT IN!!! burnmad.gif :sparta: :zomg: :robo:
The thing is, I didn't do anything. When I sent another PM about how I was confused, this is what came back.
umm that was my way of saying 'hello'.
~Gravity Edited by Gravity Caiox

I think I've just been lucky and never had a pm that I would categorize as strange. But I have once gotten a PM from someone that was trying to tell me something, but they must have been looking down the whole time and never even glanced at what they had just written and then clicked send without even looking STILL...Okay....so maybe that is strange.

Back in the rampant hacking days, I got a couple PMs filled with horrible pictures of severed limbs. Close to literally scared the living fecal matter out of me. Oh, also, I sent a PM way back when and I still can't wrap my mind around what I was trying to say. I'm not sure if this counts, but I'm confused by it nonetheless. It was titled "Should be DQed".

I saw that in entry "fight for the universe", that there many blue +/o connectors were included.

Let's see, the weirdest PM was probably a few years ago when a member tried to start a, well let's just say less than appropriate chain story. :POther than that, some of my conversations back when I RP'd with some people were pretty weird.

jlovfkk.jpg