Wierdest Pm You've Ever Gotten

Actually, I just received my weirdest PM ever (forget my other one). A staff member told me what the Va part of my current title "Scavenger Va" is. I honestly forgot the Bohrok Va for a bit.
Lol. You did ask about it in your signature, though. :P-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Half my PMs are oddities. Just ask Cadias. =P

Alright, I'll be honest, the incessant talk about PMs you've received from the specifically named members who have sent you PMs that are, apparently to you, weird, irritates me. What if they read this topic? They'd feel like they are just some weird person that nobody likes because they send spam messages to people. It's not my place to judge if they are strange in any way or not, but it's just wrong to name them out. Don't name names - it's not right, not polite, and certainly offensive to the members who sent the messages. There's a reason it's called a private message, implying it's between you and the member who sent it to you. [/rantover]Anyhow, I can't recall any PM that's weird that's been sent to me, although any that have referred to my signature confuse me.
I can agree, as that does make sense.Hence why I only talk about my own PMs, that I send out. Aka; I start the odd convos; not that they're sent to me, half the time. In fact, aside from those that I've instigated, I've never actually gotten any weird PMs that I can remember... Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light

I've never have gotten a weird PM. All of the messages I get are dead serious and boring. ;_;

Edited by Meiko

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

I've never have gotten a weird PM. All of the messages I get are dead serious and boring. ;_;
Next time you PM me about TNW forum business I'll try to make things interesting. :P
You got it. I'll brace myself for whatever wildcards you throw at me! :D

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Sent Sep 19 2004 - 06:26 PMThe administrators of BZPower appreciate the contributions made by BZP's members, keeping us the most popular and fun Bionicle enthusiast site on the Internet! It's because of the outstanding news sent in by people like you that we can continue to provide all our readers and members with the high quality you've come to expect from BZP.To that end, I'm pleased to adjust your Proto Level in appreciation for your newsworthy contribution. Keep them coming!Sincerely,Andrew (Black Six)BZPower News Reporter
As a fairly new member, it was unexpected to say the least. I just wish I could remember what the news story was! Probably something about those big mixed tubs of bits Woolworth's sold for a while... I wish I had bought one. Edited by Andeh

• 2 weeks later...

I was just looking through my PMs and I found this one:

You may not know me.But have you seen....This Man?

thisman.jpg

Nope, why?
Well, several theories have been developed to explain the mysteriously recurring presence of this man in the dreams of different people who are not related in any way.Now good night
Weirdest PM ever...-Rez

Paleo asked me a while back if he wanted to be friends with me. Which is odd, considering I was breaking rules, posting spam and I don't think we ever encountered each other in any discussion.

WellWanna be friends?
Who are you?
He never replied back. I never found out who he was until that Ask Paleo article the other day. Still, why did he ask me? Edited by Toa of the Nova Corps

Well, I dunno about PMs I've received, but I have sent out some slightly strange ones before... Not sure I wanna post any of them. :PEdit: Oh yeah, there is part of a PM I got which I guess could count:

So if an anthropomorphic animal is a furry, then a were-pizza is a ... cheesy? Idunnolol.
It made sense in context.Kinda. :P Edited by jamesster

Oh, I live a sad, boring PM life. I've gotten some oversized sig notifications from the staff ( sorry about that, I rarely measure my sigs.), a couple Bzprpg things, and an occasional thing about a moc request i've made. So, no, I haven't had any wierd PMs.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I was just looking through my PMs and I found this one:
You may not know me.But have you seen....This Man?

thisman.jpg

Nope, why?
Well, several theories have been developed to explain the mysteriously recurring presence of this man in the dreams of different people who are not related in any way.Now good night
Weirdest PM ever...-Rez
Oh, I recieved a similar PM in other forum...That man stared into my soul... as if he is watching me from behind O_oAs for BZPower I don't really recieve that much PMs and all of them are really normal
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.