Takea Tankards

Okay, the following players (mostly Krayzikk) need to clear at least one PM from their inbox plox. One of my PMs if you have one, since I only have a 36% inbox and can store them for you.--- Krayzik--- Myr--- Tyler--- Hubert--- Emissary--- Basilisk--- GrochiI am now sending out the dungeon information in parcels. Leaving rooms open to some different peoples descriptions and ideas.The only reason I'm doing this is because -

The member Krayzikk Champion of RPGs cannot receive any new messages
How many PMs do you have?Oh, wait. Exactly 200. Heh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Jazz- Yowrik is a very public figure in Sakrinil who, on the surface, gave up his life of piracy for a better life. He's also the main contact for most Dragon members in the city when they're looking for information or are looking for a job, so yes, your character does have a way of knowing him.

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

Doctor Who fans are the easiest fandom to create paranoia in. And that's not opinion. That's science.Krayzikk. You. Must. Clear. One. PM. Pl0x. You're the only one who can lead the group into the dungeon.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Doctor Who fans are the easiest fandom to create paranoia in. And that's not opinion. That's science.Krayzikk. You. Must. Clear. One. PM. Pl0x. You're the only one who can lead the group into the dungeon.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
On it. Gimme a sec.And yeah. After the episode Blink, we're all paranoid constantly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Poor Fenrir. Poor poor Fenrir.
I still haven't decided if Lev is serious, or toying with us.
Krayzikk. You. Must. Clear. One. PM. Pl0x.
Is this going to become a running joke again.. . .Kray, you need to buy a Premier membership pronto, this has gone on for too long! :P
..... Did it ever stop being a running joke?There is now space.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I still haven't decided if Lev is serious, or toying with us.
When you see a statue like that, assuming the worst is the only way to stay alive.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

On it. Gimme a sec.And yeah. After the episode Blink, we're all paranoid constantly.
Admittedly, I was a lot less disturbed in their second appearance.The fact is, the more of something there is, and the more powers it has, the less scary it is. In Blink, the Angels powers were very limited, and so was their purpose. They never communicated goals or ideas. Then, they came back. And they were shown to be able to grow old. And shown with their original powers replaced by a bunch of strange 'image of' and such powers. Plus, the Doctor was there, so you knew it was going to end well. And the worst part was them communication with Angel Bob so they were less creepy than before.On the other hand, in Blink, the Doctor wasn't there, just humans. The angels never talked. They offered a very clear idea of everything.In short, if Moffat has ever made a mistake, it was the Time of Angel rewrite. In my opinion. You may feel differently. But I thought it took away from what made them scary just to make them a threat to a squad of soldiers instead of normal people.@ Krayzikk; I'm toying with you all. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Agreed 100%, Lev.I enjoyed the Angels far more in their original appearance. It was a fun little two-parter, but Time of the Angels wasn't very good. It didn't have that enjoyable aura of paranoia.I mean, the first one had me checking my house for statues. The second and third had me wondering how the Doctor was going to kick their cans.And yeah, you are always toying with us.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir had had enough. "Why would that even matter? It's a hunk of rock. First you point a weapon at a fellow crewmen and now your commanding us to do odd things and now, you are revealing a phobia towards harmless statues." Fenrir turned to Song. "I suggest we have his mental... fitness...evaluated by someone."
Yes! It worked!Uh-oh. More party infighting.@ Krayzikk; Every since we moved to this house when I was 2, there has been a stone gargoyle precariously hanging at the edge of the china cabinet. After that episode.... well, he hasn't come after us. Yet. Nor has the small one in my room, but he's chained up to a stone cross on his chain, so he's not as dangerous. The other one, though...Well, watching The Omen didn't help either. After that movie, the idea of a stone statue falling for no reason and smashing your head becomes one you'll consider, and that Gargoyle is solid stone. I think. He could be hollow. I dunno, he hasn't been touched or dusted for 12 years.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

...So, reading over Fury's last few statements...Why is the ancient sword reminding me of a teenager? :P

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

...So, reading over Fury's last few statements...Why is the ancient sword reminding me of a teenager? ;p
Because Krayzikk is a teenager, and Fury represents a (female) version of his subconscious without pesky morals holding his actions back?Nobody gets treasure until they go in the dungeon and character development.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

...So, reading over Fury's last few statements...Why is the ancient sword reminding me of a teenager? ;p
It's intentional.She amuses herself with flights of fancy, and she bores easily. She has an untold knowledge across an unknown amount of time, and she loves to brag.But beware, if you ever manage to truly make her angry. Because then, the teenager-ness goes away. And you are left facing a force with the knowledge and power of the ages that wants you dead.EDIT: Lev's explanation works too. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

It's not 'dead', it's experiencing a brief lull.All of them (Except the games with a humongous player base), do during the day. People just aren't as active. It picks up again around six or seven.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Myr, this RPG is not dead. A dead RPG is one that hasn't been posted in for a week (Epoch of Despair & Beat n' Rhythm from the last two contests). Strike from the Shadows isn't even dead yet, but it looks like it will be. And RPG isn't 'dead' because not many people are posting.Most people have already started or will be starting school. For me, it'll be tomorrow. I won't be on much, which is why I sent all of you those PMs of information.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Well someone has to be around to point out the obvious in a dry tone. :PMight as well split the work load.

Edited by Basilisk

IC(Ruined Enclave): "Such distrust wounds me. If you wish to restrain me, chains will not do. Nor rope, nor most other materials."
What's he gonna do, hobble on your peg leg into the dark forest, alone?
"I'm sure Fury has some suggestions then. Between her wealth of knowledge and the odd effect this island has on people, I'm sure we'll have a viable solution. Don't even have to kill you. We can work out something involving your kneecaps." Fenrir was joking about that. For the most part.
Yeah, blame the freaking island.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

And armoured feet. He will ram his peg through your foot, and beat you senseless.
Not at brisk walking pace he won't.That's the only reason I let you get a Mask of Reanimation, after all. After all, you can just raise up a small group of flaming skeletons and.... well. Okay, brisk walking pace is still the best defense.Or, at least, you could if this dungeon was super trapped. Remember, guys - you guys don't know what everybody else has, and it's likewise. If you happen to slip in a pit trap or two somewhere that wasn't in the original design, nobody would ever know....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Okay, since apparently you guys all have the lowest Charisma scores and Diplomacy checks this side of the Yheyn-Seas, Myr is now trying to leave the group. So now I have to figure out who to send Myr's dungeon info to if he doesn't join... *Grumble*I guess I'll split it evenly.Plus, nobody is taking the Keysword because you hate treasure. And swords. And keys. For whatever reason.Besides, the groups Toa are legally obligated to keep Myr under watch to ensure he doesn't go rogue. It's in the contract. That everybody ignores. Because you're all Chaotic.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: