Takea Tankards

Hold up, hooooooold up.Are we supposed to assume that Myr, from x distance away, can still reach out with a split second and mangle Raknar and Fenrir's only weapons like pretzel dough?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh, can I have this answered?
Because when someone runs away that might be a threat it's rather sensible not to leave it to the vindictive dragon? :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I meant the Toa. As in 'the groups Toa'. :P@ Burnmad; Yup. Also, a spider just fell from the ceiling and landed on my desk.@ Myr; I would advice you retcon the weapon destruction thing. At the most, make spikes grow on it and the like. It's not easy to repair a gun, after all. But unless you have permission from the character, don't do that. I personally reserve the right to smite weapons.Oh, also, about distance. That's not true. You need line of sight (usually) and the ability to focus on it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Oh, can I have this answered?
Because when someone runs away that might be a threat it's rather sensible not to leave it to the vindictive dragon? :P
Actually, it'd probably make more sense to leave it to the Dragon. If the Dragon decides they're a threat, they'll make it so that the body can't even be used by some other guy with a mask of reanimation.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I seem to recall that distance is not of any concern to the wielder of an element.
It definitely is.Not only that, you need to reach out long enough to actually feel the substance that makes up the element you control - in this case, the guns - you would also need to somehow keep outrunning a pair of bullets - with a peg leg - to feel said substance and then twist it like said pretzel dough.EDIT: Lev, you so ninja.-Teezy Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Bloody ninjas, always ruining my posts.I'm starting to hate it when you people do these one line responses anywhere in the RPing topics, while I write out more than that.* And then you just go before me and ruin everything and I have to edit more, and it always turns out that more is said as I'm editing, so my edit is rendered redundant, and then I just get annoyed and homicidal and rely on Lev to calm me down.Note: It doesn't work. Lev generally just gives me more ideas for murder.*Before anybody says anything, I don't do that quite so much anymore in the RP topics, unless it's in a battle. Only in the discussion topics.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Heh.Oh, by the way. I just wanted to let you guys know about before. When I said 'improvise stuff if you want to', I expect you to improvise traps and a few more monsters (as long as they make sense!) in the dungeon. Mostly traps, though, and not monsters. And no rolling boulders, either. Poison darts are alright, though.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

What's happening with the crew on the Forgotten Island?
This is.You're being directed down the stairs.@ Azure Thunder Crew; I love this. You're more dangerous to each other than the dungeon. There's no way you'll survive the... uh... Kobold... no.... Lich? No, too high level, we're not going for a wipe yet. Men? No, not... campaign... Mind Flayer, no.... Oh, here it is. Heh heh heh heh heh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

@ Azure Thunder Crew; I love this. You're more dangerous to each other than the dungeon. There's no way you'll survive the... uh... Kobold... no.... Lich? No, too high level, we're not going for a wipe yet. Men? No, not... campaign... Mind Flayer, no.... Oh, here it is. Heh heh heh heh heh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Rust monster. I'm calling it right now.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

"Brother: And Saint Attila raised the Hand Grenade up on high, saying:"O Lord, bless this thy Hand Grenade that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu..

Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother.

Brother: And the Lord spake, saying:"First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin.Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less.Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three.Four shalt thou not count, nor either count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three.Five is right out.Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

Maynard: Amen."

Sorry guys, Killer Rabbit was brought up. The Holy Hand Grenade just had to come next.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

@ Azure Thunder Crew; I love this. You're more dangerous to each other than the dungeon. There's no way you'll survive the... uh... Kobold... no.... Lich? No, too high level, we're not going for a wipe yet. Men? No, not... campaign... Mind Flayer, no.... Oh, here it is. Heh heh heh heh heh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Rust monster. I'm calling it right now.
I'm not telling.But it would make Myr perfectly useless.In fact, iron powers are useful against almost all creatures. So are psionics.Oh man. I can't wait until you guys fight it.
Killer rabbit. One week's allowance says it's going to be a killer rabbit.
As a GM, I refuse to be listed as Monty Haul or Monty Python.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"You all talk too much," growled the Dricigil, his eyes alight; this island was obviously having far more negative connotations for Raknar than it was most of the other crew, and it was obvious that the Southern poet with the nicknaming complex and the penchant for grinning and picking mosquitoes out of the sky with well-placed bullets was buried far underneath this darker facet of his personality, and it was getting pushed down deeper and deeper with every outburst.
Sheesh. Your characters just cannot take responsibility for their own actions.@ Grochi; The very word of the Lord himself.@ Burnmad; Lolnope.G'night my loves. And players. My loves are obviously my computer and monitor, you guys are my players. I think it's someone else's job to love you.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Well I guess I have news. Here in (where I live), classes of six students who are less than advanced exist, because that's important. However, only five kids going in for an advanced class apparently means no advanced class. I guess the high-end students aren't considered very important. As a result my ETH (Estimated Time of Homework) just got cut down by an hour. I can't tell you how thrilled this makes me, because I have a machine strapped to my back that sends 20 amps through my spinal cord every time I tell a lie for non-humorous reasons. It's 50 amps for a joke.IN SHORT - I will probably have more time to watch this RPG than I expected, especially for the first few weeks.ON THE SUBJECT OF THE RPG - Do what you want, but if you guys want to survive the dungeon, you'll need to work as a group. This is your first adventure. Think of it as a team-building mission that Quorvex's crew is going to skip. It's the only thing you have going for you in the quest for the the Legion Scepter.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Hubert, do they love genius' like you over where you live? To properly illustrate how I feel, I shall describe it down below -

Imagine, standing upon the precipice of holding ultimate domination over your fellow classmates, breaking a forced tie from across nine grade levels in GPA, and ascending past them by but a single, extremely vital point and securing the valedictorian role with utmost certainty, and then being cast down by the idiocy of the public school system. I'm more bitter than... uh... *scans Google* a bitter melon. Well, it sounds bitter, so I'm going with that.

I am wondering, however, where everybody went. Usually Krayzikk, TD, and everybody would be posting up a lightning storm right about now. Where is the lightning storm? Other than outside, again, making everybody question the definition of 'desert'.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Krayzikk was distracted by two other games. One was another RPG. TheKrayzikk was distracted by two other games. One was another RPG. The other was crushing things in my new Transfirners game.That, and I had to watch my siblings. I'll be posting like mad tomorrow to make up for it.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm waiting until there's something relevant to say. :PAnd watching reruns as I watch college slowly close in.

"So," Quorvex said directly to Senlisa, "Are you interested? With the number of beings that I've recruited so far, we could probably sink a small island, but every little bit helps. You wouldn't happen to have any special skills would you?"
The Battle of Overlook Courthouse.Is going to be.So awesome.And now I am almost certain Azure Thunder crew won't make it because only two people actually want to go in the dungeon and nobody else is posting here. :-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: