Takea Tankards

...but college is closing fast.
I'm in the same boat, which worries me since I've somehow managed to place myself in a leadership position in at least two groups. Even when I was trying not too...

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

Well, if the group isn't moving in within a few days, I'll fill in to get Doriana and Arkrak at least to the first room to look around.Also - Nobody picked up the sword. Huh. That could be bad. Or good. Depending on your perspective.Finally - The new, official theme of Waves of the South is the Redguard main theme.

The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard Main Theme
-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

So sorry about the delay guys, I've been kind of busy for the past few days. Had an airshow to attend, chores to do etc. I should have everyone up and moving again by this evening.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I want to note one thing, though, in that Arkrak and Doriana would be way ahead of everyone else if they've already entered the dungeon. If you didn't catch it from the writing, this clearing, and of course the complex, are huge.As in, like, six times the area of a football field huge. The path leading to the divergence of the two paths, and the obelisk, goes about 15 Bio from the edge of the forest.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

What type of football field exactly? Football refers to different sports in different regions of the world.
Obviously American football, because I'm an American.As Myr stated, with accurate measurements. Which may be more or less useful, because I'm just thinking in the length of a football field.Basically, the entire thing can be summarized with "It's really big."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

So I gather that school starting back up is getting right in the path of RPGs and digging in, but just so I know who exactly are we waiting on with the Misty Island group? I don't think Alfon's said anything in a while, though last I recall Kaladin was trying to see to him.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

It's like they consider their education more important than us.Or at least BZPRPG. See, look here. You On BZPRPG - You On Here = You + Me Sad. My California Standards may be low, but I still know basic arithmetic like that.Seriously. Even Bing is here, watching us, right now. And Bing is a terrible search engine.

So sorry about the delay guys, I've been kind of busy for the past few days. Had an airshow to attend, chores to do etc. I should have everyone up and moving again by this evening.
And you lie like Mesonak talking about comedy reviews. Blatant. Lies.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:P.S. I'm not mad, I'm just joking. But just one post a day would be, like, awesome. From anyone. The whole point of this was 'Lev doesn't need to do anything because then it slows everything down, and it adds to player interactivity and their ability to contribute'. Not 'Lev doesn't do anything and nothing happens'.Except 'dem Vermillion Dragon people. Dem haz a cool.

Paragon. I see you posting.Paragon. Don't kill off all of your characters like you do every single RPG.Paragon. No.I'm letting them take your equipment if you do. All of it.@ Grochi; Also, he would let every single person in the area know Yowrik's manor had a dragon on it.@ Krayzikk; Yes, go ahead do it.@ Basilisk; You're not going to check the obelisk? Darn, I wanted to kill you all with Exploding Runes.@ Everyone; You're ignoring the sword. I added a sword to the text. I described it. If the GM describes something in detail, it must be important. That's, like, the #1 rule in gaming.-Toa Levacius Zevhor :flagusa:

Okay N/M he didn't self-genocide. Just character development. Yay!@ Baslisk; No. No. Don't. You can't.REGARDING THE REAL WORLD: I find it disturbing that Michael Jackson dying received more press than Neil Armstrong passing away has. I'm probably going to GM up a tribute.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

...Lev, did you steal my copy of the Al Azif? I want it back! I stole that fair and square from a Formless Spawn! Hand it over!

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

It's hilarious how the scholar, and the two oldest creatures in the game just sit down and flesh out the history.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG