Takea Tankards

@ Toa of Smooth Jazz;Vorask [approved].@ TD;Well, there's a reason I said a group of players was supposed to buy their ship instead of every single character having one.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

@ Toa of Smooth Jazz;Vorask [approved].@ TD;Well, there's a reason I said a group of players was supposed to buy their ship instead of every single character having one.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
*glances around nervously, and starts to tiptoe out of the topic*

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I might receive money for turning you in....therefore...WE'VE GOT A RUNNER! :P Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I might receive money for turning you in therefore...WE'VE GOT A RUNNER! :P
He-Hey, now! I'm legit! I got preapproval! *waves slip of paper frantically*

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Guild Name: The TorrentFounders & Positions (Characters/Users):Krissuk (Leader) - Burnmad: Toa of EmoticonsAiolos (Second-in-Command) - iBrowMembers (Characters/Users):Kal Grochi, Kal the Guardian, Parugi and Pit: Arrow of Light (Possibly more that I can't remember) will make characters, although they have yet to do so.Emblem: Cloud with a tidal wave on the right.Goals: Dominance, gaining a profit, etc.Character Name: KrissukGender & Species: Male, Prime species (Pridak's)Powers: HypnotismEquipment: An elegant sword, which features engravings that are relaxing and calming to look at. His Kanohi is the Arima, the Great Mask of Calm. It can either calm someone down or cause them to be paranoid and nervous. He also carries a pocket watch.Appearance: Krissuk is tall and clever-looking. He's also rather handsome. He has a scar on his left cheek, although it suits his personality and doesn't take away from his charisma. It actually sort of adds character. His Kanohi covers his eyes narrows when it reaches his nose, and widens back out to cover his mouth. It features curves all all the way down it.Faction: The Torrent, Trader's Guild (Business owned under fake name)Personality: Krissuk is a calm, cool, collected person. He inspires a feeling of trustworthiness in others. He's always extremely confident in whatever scheme he's working on at the moment, although he tends to underestimate others.Alignment: Neutral evil. Not quite lawful, but not quite lawless.Biography: Krissuk was a hypnotist for many years, but his goal wasn't helping people. What he enjoyed was the feeling of power he got from putting people in a trance. He grew to love power, and started doing more and more things to gain money and power, most of them blatantly illegal. He eventually formed The Torrent and changed his name and appearance so that he and the owner of his business would be thought of as two different people.

Approved, correct? Character Name: NirkeGender & Species: Female ToaPowers: Nirke's element is PsionicsEquipment: Nirke wields two revolvers, which are kept in holsters on the sides of her thighs. She also bears a Oakeshott type XII that she uses while in melee combat. Wears the Kanohi Miru.Appearance: A slim, medium sized ebony and gold body. Her armor is a mixture, with some parts appearing to be merged together, which are augments put on by an unknown donor. Her face, however, differs from her body.Faction: Xankah OrderPersonality: Nirke is generally manipulative, pretending she is someone when she really isn't. Her true self is locked away beneath the augmentations that control her body.Biography: Nirke's true origins are unknown, but her history on Yheyn starts on Moroni, where she was found, washed up on the beach. The party that found her were dead after no response to their superiors. Nirke was given to the Xankah Order by the Vermillion Dragon, where she quickly adapted to their customs. Nirke actively fights for the order, albiet loosely, due to her belief in independence.

I know. I think things would go faster if there were more than one GM, though.
It wouldn't matter.It's not staff-plot based, this RPG is sandbox. So having another GM doesn't do anything.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Aware of that. Just stating why I'm not posting in the RP.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I have returned. :P

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

An (Over)eager toa of fire about to set off south in search of undiscovered islands, and to follow the Xankah Order's directions to spread justice wherever possible and by any means necessary.

-
:burnmad:

Name: TanikaGender & Species: Male Toa Nuva? of lightningPowers: Lightning. Skills: A master at using his whip, he has almost a telepathic connection to it and can do amazing tricks (such as wrapping it around a tree branch to swing across a gorge then giving it a tug and having it come loose). He is also a fairly good shot (if he misses his target his disc launcher will sometimes bring the disc back and hit his target from behind). He has trained with his element so that he is constantly charged with a small amount of lightning, and anyone that goes closer than two inches from him gets a jolt (this will be annoying to pick pockets), when he is nervous, angry, or in a fight the charge increases so that anyone touching him will receive a big shock and if they happen to hit him with a sword or something, they will probably get hurt just as much as he does.Equipment: Mask: Faxon Nuva?: Enhanced Mask of Kindred (gives the user the power to copy rahi abilities and traits to a greater degree as well as shaping the user’s body slightly to match the rahi he has copied. Weapons: Thunder whip (a bladed whip that creates loud claps of thunder and/or concussions when snapped and has a long bar type handle which he uses for a club in close range fighting, as well as channelling his lightning power). And a small round protosteel shield with a mini disk launcher mounted underneath of it. The disc launcher fires small electrified discs which return to the disc launcher (it has a mask of rebounding built in), as well as some extra mini discs.Appearance: Thin and light, he is fairly agile but has to use leverage to lift something heavyFaction: None (he isn’t a rogue; he just hasn’t joined the Toa Council yet, although he will soon)Personality: Although outwardly he is friendly and trusting, he is actually quite paranoid and takes a long time to trust anyone. His favourite rahi to copy is a small, dragon like, chameleon lizard that uses camouflage, a fast attack, sharp claws, and a bladed tail to bring down multiple enemies ten times larger then itself. (He keeps one about the size of a chameleon in a toa seal on his back.)Bio:He was once the guardian of a village that was built around a small pool of Energized Protodermis. The Energized Protodermis influenced the plants in the area causing them to grow large, strong and fast. The village quickly became wealthy exporting produce, but this also attracted unwanted rahi and shifty characters. But Toa Tanika protected the village from all threats, and in appreciation the matoran saved enough to buy him his protosteel shield/mini disc launcher from the Nynrah ghosts, inscribed with the matorans names as well as this message “To Toa Tanika, we will always appreciate your protection. p.s. because you wouldn’t accept a statue”. But their happiness was not to last, for a Dark Hunter spy discovered the source of their lush plants. The Dark Hunters’ attack was fast and precise, they quickly located the pool but found a shocking surprise. the battle was furious but one of the Hunters finally knocked Tanika into the pool of Energized Protodermis, before the Hunters could celebrate their victory he emerged as Tanika Nuva and blasted them with his improved lightning, when they saw his improved power they offered him a job in the Dark Hunters, he declined and blasted them off the island. Knowing that the Dark Hunters would return, Tanika ordered his village to be evacuated. With the matoran in one boat and himself in another, they set sail for Metru-Nui. As they sailing a young Dark Hunter with psionic powers attacked the villagers’ ships as his first mission. Tanika told the matoran to keep sailing while he held of the Hunter, when the matoran were out of range he unleashed a powerful surge into the water, but was knocked unconscious from a mental blast before the surge could reach the Hunter. The Hunter was having second thoughts about his mission, in his mind the Toa was practically giving the Energized Protodermis pool to them so there was no need to kill him. The Hunter quickly went towards a random island (Yenta) mentally shrouding himself so he couldn’t be seen and, wiping Tanika’s memory, dumped the Toa onto the beach, and sailed away. In Metru-Nui the recently arrived matoran built a memorial to their lost hero in the shape of his shield inscribed “To Toa Tanika; because you wouldn’t accept a statue”. When Tanika awoke he saw he was on a beach just outside of Sakrinil, he wonders how he got there because being in the water would short him out, he didn’t have any memory of his past so he decided to go help someone and find out if there are any more Toa nearby.I just need to know if being a toa nuva is allowed? :smiletahunu:

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

I'm going to tell you one more time, and this is the very last time, because despite my hints you haven't picked up - when your characters meet up, you can form the Torrent. Until then, it's just Krissuk and the other guy.Nirke [approved].Krissuk would be approved if you would get rid of the Torrent part for now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Hi Lev. Time for some profiles.Character Name: AmordisGender & Species: Male ToaPowers: Those befitting a toa of plantlife, as well as slightly heightened speed and flexibility. His plantlife powers mostly take the form of modifications to his gauntlets. (See Below).Equipment: The Kanohi Kilan, mask of animation. It can instill a sort of half-life in figures of stone or clay or such, but cannot control such creatures once the are animated. Amordis also carries two protosteel throwing knives, and two matching wooden gauntlets. The gauntlets are the main focus of his power. In their base form, they are simple gloves that reach half to his elbows, flat save for three ridges along their length. Notable and common mutations he causes in them include widening them to form shields, heightening and sharpening the ridges, and causing thorns to erupt from their front, acting as a sort of blade. One hidden feature they have, however, is a small hole over each knuckle, from which self replenishing thorns can be flung elementally. There are eight holes in total, and each takes about ten minutes to make another thorn. Appearance: Amordis is a slender, shifty looking toa. His dark green armor blends in well with foliage, and is intentionally unadorned so as not to attract attention. His hands, however, are noticable, or rather, the wooden gauntlets he always wears are. He wears but one faction symbol, a tattoo on his left forearm, under his gauntlet.Faction: Vermillion DragonPersonality: Alignment, the neutral corner of Lawful Evil. Amordis is an exceptional smuggler and assassin, harboring little love for the common folk. He is however, above all, professional. Those who see him in his work are quickly given a choice, say nothing and live, or attempt to hinder him and be dispatched. He is also crisp and precise, albeit detached. To him, conversation is but a means to an end, as is everything.Biography: Amordis grew up following the strict rules of the Toa Code, but in a bit of experimentation, found separating himself from them was far more convenient. From there, he sought out the Vermillion Dragon, quickly rising in the ranks of their operatives. However, his discretion is a great ally. Few in the Southern Alliance have guessed his true vocation, believing him to be a mere rogue toa. And of the few who have found out, hardly any are still alive to tell.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

@ Gorgnak;*Sigh* I'm not kidding. If you guys who choose to be rogue Toa, it won't be good for you in th end. But no, you won't listen. Never.Gonna murder you all.Still, [approved].I'm gonna love murdering you all.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Bio: Incommodo spent most of his life on moroni (which he still refers to as 'moron'), before moving to the main island, the name of which he still does not know. He then had various interesting things like being on a ship, discovering that he didn’t get seasick, etceteras happen to him in order to bring this bio to above fifty words.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Who other than me has non-rogue Toa? Also, here comes the ORIGINAL Stronin! The one with an extra long name and is a protector of justice!---Name: Stronin Demos Rokira EmpatoGender: MaleSpecies: ToaPowers: Elemental Power of IronEquipment: Laser Blunderbuss Pistol (Think Kongu's Laser Crossbow ... only as a Blunderbuss Pistol!); Cavalry SabreAppearance: As a Toa of Iron, Stronin's colour scheme consists of gunmetal, metallic greys, black, gold and burnt orange. His torso, along with his arms, a gunmetal colour, while his lower body is black. His shoulder armour, along with his gauntlets, are a combination of gold and burnt orange, and his Kanohi Pakari, the Great Mask of Strength, is a metallic grey, with golden eyes shining behind it.Faction: Toa Council, affiliated with the Yheyn Coast GuardPersonality: Although he is a calm and relaxed person, Stronin is a rather trigger-happy warrior, sometimes failing to control his urge to shoot someone during tense situations. He believes strongly in keeping order, and gladly protects the Matoran from all threats to them, no matter how dangerous. He has a confident demeanour, and treats everyone he meets courteously.Biography: Stronin was once hired to guard a simple trading ship from far off lands, and did so professionally for a long time. This came to an end when a mutiny occurred, and he ended up getting lost at sea. Fortunately for him, he managed to cling onto survival, making it all the way to Yheyn. Having decided to start afresh in this new land, he became part of the Toa Council, before deciding to work for the Yheyn Coast Guard, wanting to protect its people, a job he does with great vigour.

An (Over)eager toa of fire about to set off south in search of undiscovered islands, and to follow the Xankah Order's directions to spread justice wherever possible and by any means necessary.
I'm interested in this. What's the story and how do I get a character involved. Where is this ship/toa at the moment?And here goes my second attempt at Pukeno. Hopefully I've improved him a bit.Name: PukenoGender: MaleSpecies: Triglax’s speciesPowers: Pukeno is a shapeshifter with no fixed form. He can take on any appearance he wishes, from a winged gukko to a worm-like troller. While he can choose to mimic the forms of other beings, he cannot mimic any of their powers.Equipment: Pukeno’s equipment mimics that of whoever’s form he is taking. It is not known whether this is an extension of his ability or a whether he possesses a special piece of equipment with this property.Appearance: Pukeno’s most common form (when interacting with other beings) is that of a tall, dark armoured Vortixx with a large axe. At other times, he has an inclination to take the forms of rahi, of which he has a vast knowledge.Faction: Neutral, but this is likely to change.Personality: Pukeno is aloof and rarely chooses to reveal himself to other beings. Rather, he has a strong connection with nature, and is often found spending his days diving deep in the ocean or communing with the jungles of Dajon. He has an extensive knowledge of all types of rahi, and often spends time in their shapes.Biography: Pukeno has been around the Yheyn area for just about as long as anyone can remember (not that anyone remembers him being there). He moves about often, though the closest thing he has to a home is in an underground chamber west of Sakrinil. Generally, he doesn’t participate in any of the major events on Yheyn unless he is somehow dragged into them. On the few occasions that that has happened, however, he will gladly stick by any friends he makes through thick and thin.

ppg2.png