Takea Tankards

Just don't touch my Northern Continent too much. That's my baby, pet project, and the only truly canon place I've strongly considered setting an RPG in. :PAlso, just finished my write up in the main topic. It wasn't great, but I thought it was alright.@ Hubert; Yes, you can play a Frostelus. There's not too much Frostelus fear on Yheyn, actually, so the fear isn't as present as it could be. The closest island to it with the snowy environment Frostelus like is Wulfath. And the Frostelus don't do much there. They fight Matoran and Toa sometimes, but they aren't really invaders, unlike the Zyglak. Who the Frostleus there hate, because they even uglier than they are. Some Matoran have even been saved by Frostelus.Which is to say, a Frostelus maimed a Zyglak in front of them, their exo-shell blocking them from the organic protodermis eating disease.Always a bigger fish.Zaphos allowed.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

@ Onarax; They're going into the city.@ Hubert; I'm in trouble now.@ Burnmad; Yes. An Astral Kraken. That lives in the Astral Plane. And thus never interacts with any other characters ever.@ Basilisk; I didn't plan to give it back but w/e.@ Everyone; Ya'll really need to hook yourselves up with Guild Wars 2. After all, what are you going to do when Waves ends? Besides playing the sequel, of course. Which will be a direct sequel set in the exact same place, because I'm now almost 100% sure you won't finish with the main plot.Maybe I'll make it a trilogy instead of two parts. After all, everything is pretty good and nice now, but we haven't reached the second act of the play where the heroes are at their lowest point. Overlook Courthouse will just be the Death Star I near Yaven IV. Only, you know... the Rebellion are being set up as the bad guys?Huh. Well this RPG is totally not going along the same line as Star Wars at all. Or the book series I based the original main, world-shifting plot. At all. That means it's exciting because I have no idea what I'm doing.(You all would have joined the Rebellion if I stuck it at the top of the faction list, though.)-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

...It's Yavin.With an "I."Not an "E."Yavin. Get it right.
That's racist. What if I come from a different planet, where we don't have I's in our alphabet? Then I have to call it Yaven. You shouldn't be so closed minded, Grochi.Hopefully TD will be up and on soon enough so you guys can have the first room described. Unless, of course... you want to improvise. Arkrak or Doriana comes across a room before then? With benches? And a vicious giant rat? No? Okay.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Obviously, you're using the English language right now, and you just managed to use an "I" right up there.So obviously your argument is invalid, seeing as the English language has 'I's within it, and you're using the English language with an English keyboard.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Obviously, you're using the English language right now, and you just managed to use an "I" right up there.So obviously your argument is invalid, seeing as the English language has 'I's within it, and you're using the English language with an English keyboard.
Well your face is English.@ Burnmad; When I say 'choose two people' I mean 'choose two characters from active members' if you didn't figure that.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

That's racist. What if I come from a different planet, where we don't have I's in our alphabet? Then I have to call it Yaven. You shouldn't be so closed minded, Grochi.
Be quiet Xeno filth. The Emperor will set you lot straight soon enough. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Okay, for the Dream Comes True group, I just got the strangest request ever - Burnamd wants to send all Burnmad posts in PM.This should be fun for all of you. :rolleyes:-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Some liar told Burnmad he can win an RPG contest. He wants to enter one and, if it wins, have it be Post #1000. Or... something like that. Personally, I think he should go for #1111. But I guess the number 1000 is important to you humans.So this may get hectic but I'm an understanding person. When I choose to be.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I stopped counting ages ago.Because I will always have more than most of you.
Challenge Accepted.
I really need to keep better track of what goes on here.
Yeah. I mean, not a lot happened, but stuff did happen. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Considering Burnmad also has a character (along with Aiolos, whose player hasn't posted in awhile) talking with Yowrik and company, I hope that he decides to not take that course of action.And, uh, Lev, you can proceed with the game-wide time-skip now...

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

There's a game-wide timeskip coming? Huh. Once again I find I can't really follow discussion topics - they move too fast for my poor, beleaguered brain. *Heavy sigh*...So you think this will help get the Misty Island group moving again? Well, we probably won't still be on the island then, but semantics.^^H-D^^

Edited by Half-Dragon

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

Considering Burnmad also has a character (along with Aiolos, whose player hasn't posted in awhile) talking with Yowrik and company, I hope that he decides to not take that course of action.
I'm making him PM it to everyone present. Or, rather, he needs to do that unless it's impossible otherwise, or he can't do it at all.@ Hubert: Tyler left? Crud. When's he coming back?@ Basilisk; [/snidejoke]@ Everyone (RPG); Who and who isn't timeskipped was included in the post I just made like a boss.@ Everyone (Real World); Lolz. Today, the local McDonalds reopened after being torn down and rebuilt from scratch. And everyone in town has gone, pretty much. Myself included. That's right. This town is going crazy, despite having about a 10:1000 fast food to people ratio already, over this one place.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I stopped counting ages ago.Because I will always have more than most of you.
Challenge Accepted.
Bring it on, you pair of small fry :P
It can be actually quite simple, getting 4000 posts by the end of the year. I just need to pull off a thousand posts per month, which equals about 34 or so posts per day ...So yeah, challenge accepted.@Lev: Supposedly he is, according to his BZPRPGing majiggys. No idea.

@ Basilisk & Hubert; Come on people, it's just bats!BTW Hubert, if you can't tell, those are your bats to control. Just follow your instructions... unless, of course, I told Myr or somebody they're vampire bats. Of course, somebody could say I said that. And you'd never know if they were lying or telling the truth. Heh. Never. Heh heh heh heh heh.IN OTHER NEWSWell, this RPG contest appears to be bringing the 'Theme' back. The theme is underground, if you haven't seen yet. Somehow. Anyways, considering only one group isn't on the surface in this RPG, and the entire idea of swashbuckling mixes badly with underground, Waves of the South, Chapter Two is going to be pushed back.Not to despair; I am entering this contest. Its incredibly likely my Morality Meter featured in your local RPG Planning Topic, where you can randomly make Lloyd spawn and get a comment from our local god veteran TPTI will show up. So yeah. It's going to be epic. This is, of course, five weeks away still. If we get enough posts in, the Azure Thunder group can finish, Quorvex group can get to the Courthouse, the two might meet up for all I know. The people in the Far South probably won't finish the story arcs of their islands, but who knows if they will or not? I don't. It would be neat, though.Depending on just how much of this is done, I'll probably make a few adjustments to times given and, rather than a truly 'direct' sequel, jump part 2 ahead a week. But I don't know. We'll have to wait and see.So yes, that's all that I can say about future WotS plans for now. Wow. I almost sound like I'm responsible. Or dunk. Or you're drunk. You knew your sister would spike your Kool-Aid, but did you listen? No....-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

So, has Burnmad sent you his posts for the Dream Come True yet?
Yes, but I'm waiting for him to respond to something else before I post something up. One of the characters he suggested hasn't had a post made for weeks now, and I'd honestly prefer it to be active characters so there's full contribution.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Hey, Grochi, you might have missed my post. Unless you didn't and I am just fooling myself here. Oh, wait, no I think you missed it. It was the one in orange and about Villy and Draque and a boat which I shall now refer to as the "Thistle".

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------