Takea Tankards

Why are the Azure Thunder people not doing anything? If you're waiting on me, stop it. I told you that you're in charge of the monsters and everything that happens unless I say otherwise.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Why are the Azure Thunder people not doing anything? If you're waiting on me, stop it. I told you that you're in charge of the monsters and everything that happens unless I say otherwise.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I'll be getting things moving again momentarily. Originally, I was going to wait for a few people to post before I did. Then i just got distracted.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

School term is ending for me this Friday. So I will be alive.
You Australians...Everybody died because nobody is posting is the easy way to put it. We all knew it would happen at some point. I just hoped it wouldn't be before the RPG ended...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

The State of the Economy RPGAs is painfully obvious, Waves of the South is not returning the next contest. It may return at another time, however - but not quite the way it is now.There are three acts to the story, as there are to be three acts to this RPG - the first act introduces the characters. In this case, we've determined the personalities of most of the characters that players of this RPG are going to use, and we've learned about the setting. Unfortunately, the first act is supposed to end on the initial turning point, which may not be happening, since the group Quorvex was rustling up has, much like the Azure Thunder (their counterpart on the main story of the game), completely stopped all actions.If that isn't resolved (and it probably won't be) before the next three RPGs takes over, then we will probably continue where we left off and try to finish up that, then squeeze the second act into the second installment. It's possible the climax may be reached earlier, and things will go very differently. Otherwise, the third act will lead up to the resolution of the story and the end of the RPG.So all of that aside - post, post, post! There is still time to the finish the RPG. You might look at the topic and say "Huh, I'll wait for one more person to post before I do so". The thing is, so is everyone else. Every time there is an opportunity to potentially move the plot along, take it. If you keep that in mind, and keep things going whenever possible.Signing off.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Whats happening.Yes I am finally back, although the RPG is almost over, well it might be more fun then waiting for the next to start, though I'm hoping to be more involved in the next ones well especially if... well anyways I heard that Zakaro had posted again involving Terrak I could go look it up but I don't know what page its on and it might be easier to just tell me.Well I went and looked it up so far I found Zakaro posted about Gaioli twice that I didn't see before both on page 56

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

I'll be honest, I want to get a nice little bump going.So, to the people who are going with Quorvex to Overlook Courthouse... who wants me to jump the entire thing forwards to that point so we can hit the finale there? Or, rather, does anybody have a reason not to want it, because that's the quickest option.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

It doesn't really matter to me. I will say that even if we jump the Courthouse we might not hit the finale in time. I've had a very difficult time trying to find a chance to post and I think several other people are having a similar problem...

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

Does this RPG close when the new ones open?
When the new RPGs open, we get one final week to wrap everything up. But nothing ever happens in the final week. :-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: