Takea Tankards

@ Vorex;It's not that hard, man.@ Hubert;A few are Xankah Order, but almost nobody is Council. [Approved].@ Lorax;Alright then. [Approved].-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

@ Hubert;I know everything.@ Vorex;This isn't a joke, Vorex. You need to write a Bio of at least 50 words for your character, describing your characters history. It's not difficult. I've seen people put more work into a guest star form in the comedies forum. Newbies, even. If you can write an RPG, or a story, you can write a Bio. No breaking the 4th wall unless it's in addition to the character story.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I would make it 100 words or more, but then people would complain. Whiners.Anyways, here's some additional backstory and information for all of you to read. Some insight into one of the characters. (Big bad? Big good? A puppet? The mastermind? Important? Irrelevant? You decide!)Here's the post. I'll add it to the first page of this topic.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

takirspr.pngCharacter Name: TakirGender and Species: Male; Toa of WaterPowers: Elemental WaterEquipment: Mask of Rahi Control. A sword, the blade of which is tinted a faint blue. Two knives of similar coloration. Carries a variety of maps, charts, and the like.Appearance: Slightly taller than average. Wears dark blue and green armor. Mask is dark green and forged in the shape of a noble Ruru. Blue eyes.Faction: Xankah OrderPersonality: Though fairly friendly to most, Takir has little tolerance for needless violence. He is highly adventurous, drawn to the vastness of the unexplored sea, though he has been called naïve on more than one occasion.Bio: A native of Yhen and a longtime menber of the Xankah Order, Takir has done and seen much in his lifetime. Despite this, he is of the opinion that there are always more things to do, more places to explore, more secrets to learn. Takir's schedule is far from consistent, though he has been known to frequently visit the Great Library as well as the vast expanses of Yhen's wilderness.
An (Over)eager toa of fire about to set off south in search of undiscovered islands, and to follow the Xankah Order's directions to spread justice wherever possible and by any means necessary.
Interested.

Q2TtLEz.png

Revised and edited:Character Name: AiolosGender & Species: Male, Toa of AirPowers: Control over the element of Air, mental shielding, and the ability to use Kanohi.Equipment: Mask of Adaption (designed to look like a Hau), a protosteel shield, and a large scythe.Appearance: Aiolos looks the look; were a Matoran to see him for the first time they would see a heroic figure with dark green armor and lime green highlights. Aiolos has two small jetpacks built into his shoulder armor, although they are just for aesthetics and don’t actually look. For a Toa of Air he is actually rather large and muscled, as opposed to the normally lithe Toa of his type.Faction: Southern AlliancePersonality: Aiolos is ruthless, brutal, and bloodthirsty to the core, though as it stands he is generally closer to the neutral “gray” zone than being downright evil in his habits.Biography: Aiolos was once a member of the Toa Council, but while on a mission for them with another Toa he and his partner were captured and taken hostage. Aiolos refused to break the Toa code and kill a Matoran to save himself and his partner- as a result, his partner was brutally murdered in front of him and a disgraced Aiolos was sent back to the Toa Council empty handed. The incident changed Aiolos, and he went to the Toa Council with a request to hunt down the villain and kill him. The Toa Council refused and Aiolos disobeyed the orders, going out to kill the villain anyway. Once the deed had been done, Aiolos realized that he actually had enjoyed the killing, and went on the run from the Toa Council. He joined up with the Order for several weeks, until while on another mission he slew a Matoran that had not been found guilty of any crimes. Aiolos has since been on the run from both groups, using his Kanohi to his aid in this endeavour.

@ iBrow[Approved]These feel like wasted posts, I'll be honest with you. I could be using these posts to write about really important stuff. Like writing stories.There once was a farmer who lived on a rock...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

So do Toa Council and Xankah Order members fight each other on sight? And would they even be able to tell each other apart?
No, that's ridiculous and I can't believe you asked that.But in all serious, no. They're still Toa. Toa translates to hero, if you didn't know. If Toa fought in the streets, it would lead to nothing but damages to buildings and people dying. The groups tolerate each others existence, and don't actively fight. They will, however, engage in all sorts of political debates with each other.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Character Name:KiarakGender & Species:Male Prime Species, Pridak-variety.Powers:Great physical ability, heightened senses, Avsa. Kiarak is quite accurate with his weapon, and capable in combat.Equipment:Kiarak carries a single rapier and two daggers, all sheathed at his waist. His primary weapon, however, is a rifle. Kiarak commissioned it from a Vortixx, and he has used it ever since. It is based on the same technology as revolvers, having a rotating barrel of six shots. Each space contains a bullet, and the necessary gunpowder to set it off. After each shot, the barrel rotates the next into position. In this manner, he has six shots until he has to reload.Appearance:Kiarak is pretty typical for his species, average height with white and red armor. His mask is shaped like a Calix. He keeps his rifle slung across his back, and his blades at his waist. He is almost never seen without his dusty boots, and a dusty black military style jacket.Faction:None.Personality:Kiarak is, to put it mildly, the kind of being people warn you about. He's charming, clever, and a bit devious. He likes to sneak about in search of work or things to do.Biography: Kiarak has lived on Yheyn as long as he can remember. For a time, he did odd jobs about the island for money, but each time he would be fired for mischief. Finally, he found a career he liked more. He works for anyone who'll pay, and he'll do almost anything.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

About the interaction, Vorasku is walking through the city after getting back from a voyage. He is open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I'm drawing up a new character. She'll be open for interaction once the standard process is done with.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Character Name:KiarakGender & Species:Male Prime Species, Pridak-variety.Powers:Great physical ability, heightened senses, Avsa. Kiarak is quite accurate with his weapon, and capable in combat.Equipment:Kiarak carries a single rapier and two daggers, all sheathed at his waist. His primary weapon, however, is a rifle. Kiarak commissioned it from a Vortixx, and he has used it ever since. It is based on the same technology as revolvers, having a rotating barrel of six shots. Each space contains a bullet, and the necessary gunpowder to set it off. After each shot, the barrel rotates the next into position. In this manner, he has six shots until he has to reload.Appearance:Kiarak is pretty typical for his species, average height with white and red armor. His mask is shaped like a Calix. He keeps his rifle slung across his back, and his blades at his waist. He is almost never seen without his dusty boots, and a dusty black military style jacket.Faction:None.Personality:Kiarak is, to put it mildly, the kind of being people warn you about. He's charming, clever, and a bit devious. He likes to sneak about in search of work or things to do.Biography: Kiarak has lived on Yheyn as long as he can remember. For a time, he did odd jobs about the island for money, but each time he would be fired for mischief. Finally, he found a career he liked more. He works for anyone who'll pay, and he'll do almost anything.
Now he's ready for approval.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@ KrayzikkYou're lazy, but [approved].Is anyone else dealing with high levels of wind completely unexpected and early morning rainfall completely out of place compared to the last month?Cuz we're totally gonna shoot up fireworks anyways.Take that nature.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Character Name: CadrhonGender & Species:Male Prime Species, Carapar-variety.Powers: He carries a large battle axe, which he is skilled with. He is also very strong.Equipment: He carries a large battle axeAppearance: He is typical for his species, except slightly shorter. He is black in color and wears dark yellow armour on his body and limbs.Faction: The Vermillion DragonPersonality: He is not very intelligent, and often gets into fights, being quick to anger.Biography: He lived on Yheyn almost his entire life. During his past, he was exiled from the city for murder, at which point he was recruited by the Vermillion Dragon. He then became a member, and along with the rest of the Vermillion Dragon, he went around the island, comitting crimes.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Character Name: StalvaGender & Species: Female Steltian (Leader)Powers: None, unless one counts intellect and zealotry and a large talent for crafting chemical weapons.Equipment: Her primary weapon is a large steam-power rifle. Underneath it is a launcher of sorts, designed to fire poison gas grenades of Stalva’s own design. She has no melee weapons, but the rifle is durable enough to be used as club in a pinch. Whether Stalva is a competent melee fighter or not depends entirely on one’s view, beating someone to death with a rifle isn’t elegant enough for some people.Appearance: Stalva is shorter and thinner the normal Steltian and her colors are somewhat different as well. Her primary color is a deep black with a light green as secondary color. She normally wears a variety of high class suits when out in public, however, when she expects to enter combat or when she is experimenting, she dons a sealed suit of her own design. The suit is jet black and is equipped with a gas mask and a layer of armor to ensure it is not easily breached.Faction: Herself, she owns a small weapons factory is loyal enough to her employees. She is, however, dedicated to bringing down the Toa Council. Though she keeps that bit secret, at the moment, her most direct action against them involved smuggling rouge Toa out in weapons crates.Personality: Stalva is friendly enough, though she sees little point in extended conversations. She’ll say what she has to say and beyond that, she won’t speak. She is efficient and methodical-even if a room appears to be in utter chaos; chances are she knows where everything is. She has a keen head for machines and finance-and these are the only subjects she normally discusses at length.Biography: Stalva has never seen Stelt, she was born and raised on an island to the north and eventually made her way to the city of Sakrinil. Due to her unique skills she soon earned herself a place in a manufacturing company. She did well enough there, until the Toa Council shut it down for….”unsafe practices”. She never quite forgave them for that, considering she had done some digging on her own and found no such practices.She found work again, at a weapons company and for a time, was content there. Then as the years went on, just as she was working her way near to the top of the company….the Toa Council shut it down due to “unsafe practices”. Having finally had enough of this, Stalva went into business on her own and nursed her grudge against the Council in silence. She believes that the Council is actively holding back progress for the entire area and believes they must be dealt with.Publically, she’s just a business person, privately; she’s doing her best to aid rouge Toa and make life difficult for the Council.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

If you had the profile pre-approved, then you should be able to just post it and go, yes. To those who were going to join us (Kal Grochi, Parugi, Vorex) - you might want to get the characters for the party started up within the next two or three days wherever Aiolos and Krissuk meet. I'd like to see the party at least formed before I leave for a week. xD-ibrow

... Lev is terrifying? Seems like a nice guy to me.*sigh* Missed a whole conversation due to Terraria... I need to check this RP regularly, I see now.I wanted to snatch the table out from underneath Fury, and let her fall to the ground. Would then hit her with the table, but then I would have to pay for the damage.

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

I don't understand why everybody hates Fury.Fury and Aclaraung are both a great pair. Old Sword, Old Dragon.It works.
Because Fury is an antagonistic troll.
See, this is why Fury and Aclaraung fit together so well.EDIT: Also because they predate language. xD Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now