Waves Of The South

IC: SalvinnSalvinn shook his head, "Right, because wasting your natural charisma on booze, and dulling your reflexes to the point where freaks, you managed to annoy in your drunken state, can knock you unconcious in one hit, is fun. Of course there is the whole matter of booze not being free either, but hey I won't judge, atleast one of us will be able to keep his wits about him." He smiled as they begin to near a local inn, "Well almost there, try not to drink any more."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"He was an excellent author however. It's really a shame that the Zyglak caught up to him. His entire vessel was found dashed ashore. They didn't find much of a body. Though the record fragments they recovered mentioned several odd artifacts and volumes."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC-Aclaraung:"You haven't even found half of his artifacts," Aclaraung growled to the two, then focused moreso on Song."Hurry up. I don't feel like killing guardsmen today, but we both know I will if they get too close. Which they are."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Fenrir)"But of course. Lead the way." Fenrir hoped the crew she selected would be of high quality, he didn't expect glimmering conversationalists, but someone who wouldn't rob him in his sleep would be appreciated. "Oh? Fascinating..."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung carefully noted the presence of the various minds about him, though he remained completely still, as the guard boats kept getting closer and closer, more curious of this 'rock formation.'"If Song knew what half of the things I had stored on that ship were," Aclaraung thought to Fenrir with a mental laugh, "She'd sell them in a heartbeat. Insta-rich."

profiles i guess

IC: SalvinnSalvinn shook his head, "Right, because wasting your natural charisma on booze, and dulling your reflexes to the point where freaks, you managed to annoy in your drunken state, can knock you unconcious in one hit, is fun. Of course there is the whole matter of booze not being free either, but hey I won't judge, atleast one of us will be able to keep his wits about him." He smiled as they begin to near a local inn, "Well almost there, try not to drink any more."
IC: Zenonia"You're just showing the negitive side." Zenonia said with a drunken laugh, almost falling down as she did so. "And that's quite the request."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"How old are you exactly? I could use assistance in identifying the makers of a certain idol...and I have must admit, there are worse sources then a long-lived dragon."

IC: Gaioli (The Ship Doix )The Toa of Water approached her ship, holding the basket of fruit and cooked Kahu with a water hand. She climbed a rope ladder to get on the Doix and smiled as the deck came into view. Once on the deck, she placed the basket and Kahu down, going in the galley. Reappearing on desk, she used a knife to cut a piece of the Kahu off, and she bit down on the bird's flesh. 'Mmmmm... Kahu....' Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

IC: Song"Alright. Let's go." Song said, as she started walking. Along the way, she paused to put a poster on a nearby tavern. And then on a motel, and finally on an outpost of the Trader's Guild. The poster read:

CREW WANTED

Several beings of decent skill and cpability.

Decent moral standing.

Pay will be reasonable, depnding on your role. Report to the Azure Thunder in the harbor.

Ask for Song

That done, Song walked to an inn, one where she knew the owner. He'd make sure they weren't overheard.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Fenrir)A sound of pure glee escaped Fenrir's throat. "This is wonderful! Tell me, can you identify this idol?" The idol appeared in the Dragons mind. A horrible figure squatting on a stone pedestal with odd runes running all along it. The figure, at first glance, resembled a Zyglak. But then one would note it had the features of a Dragon and a Tarakava as well. There were other, much more odd features that escape description in most languages. It was made out of a sort of black stone that did not resemble anything common to the area.

IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Road to Sakrinil, Near to Tajeh's positionThe sun was shining down hard as Su'un pushed his cart full of produce up and down the hills of Yheyn. They had just had some good rain, and the Trytan was pleased to see that the potatoes were making the most of it. He had a couple of Madus as well, and a few apples, but those didn't sell as well in bulk.Once again headed into Sakrinil in his morning routine, he was surprised to see a Toa (presumably of Ice (Tajeh)), walking in the same direction. Curious, as Su'un didn't usually see many travellers around here, this time of day."Excuse me," he called out, "Are you alright?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung proceeded to move farther out from shore in between rotations of the guard, though some people still saw him. He flew, moving off to the mountains, barely retaining enough mental contact to send vague feelings in between himself, Song, and Fenrir.He perched on one mountain, far enough off by now that he wouldn't likely be found. If he was, they'd launch a fruitless hunt through the mountains, that would be useless to them, as he sent a vague sense of foreboding to Fenrir, about the small idol.

profiles i guess

IC(Tajeh/19 Kio from Sakrini):This was really abnormal. There's no way an Island could be inhabited. And island of this size, so far, should have at least one village. I wonder how far the technology has gotten here. I hope close to what I'm used to....

WIP

IC: Song"C'mon. In here." Song gave a quick two-finger salute to the innkeeper, a former Guard. He nodded back, as she led Fenrir into the back room. It was quiet, and well away from the usual noise of the inn and bar. Song took a seat in one of the dusty chairs. "So. What was it you wanted to discuss?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir hesitated for a moment before setting down his sack and pulling the idol from it. He quickly set it on the table. "I cannot identify this idol's makers, or even it's material makeup. Even your Dragon friend seems unable to identify it. All I got from him was a vague feeling of fear. I seek an old hermit, a book collector, that may know more."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: SongIt's old.Song sighed. Now you choose to chime in, Fury.Your day-to-day proceedings do not interest me. This, on the other hand, is intriguing. This Vortixx is doomed.Why?I can tell."Do you have any idea where this hermit might be?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"That is the problem. I do not. My plan at this point is to simply sail to each of the islands and search them. I will not ask you to go out of your way for me, as we sail about I'm sure we'll visit each of the islands at some point. The Hermit was mentioned in Lavent's Darkest Depths if you that is of any interest to you."

IC: Myr hobbled away from his worktable. He slowly realized that he hated being a watchmaker. He remembered how he did so much more before the loss of his leg. He resented his finely crafted prosthetic, and he despised his quiet, tedious job. Slowly, a plan borne of the stir-crazy watchmaker's boredom crept into the front of his thoughts. He decided that it was perfect, and hobbled over to his personal vault. A few minutes later, he locked his door for the last time. He hobbled over to the tavern, and began to search for likely accomplices.

Edited by A_Darksteel_Myr

IC: SongSong was quiet a long moment, tapping her chin in thought. Silence pervaded the air, lending the situation an almost eerie nature. Basilisk squirmed slightly. It almost felt like something was in his head with him.... Not like Aclaraung. This presence was so faint one might mistake it for a trick of the mind. It seemed like it was examining his very soul.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir was suddenly quite uncomfortable, it felt as though something were going through each section of his mind. He needed to do something to break this infernal silence. "Funny. This is the same response I received from the local scribe...."

Edited by Basilisk

IC:Something in Fenrir's mind hissed in disappointment. Pathetic..... The word echoed through Fenrir's head, present, but as elusive as a single snowflake in a blizzard, a 'sound' like the passing of time."I think we can do that. The Thunder's primary purpose is exploration, which means we'll be traversing through the Islands, and possibly beyond."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"You are not telling my something. I felt....something going through my mind. What is going on here? If I am going to be working with you, I feel I should at least know what I am dealing with. Did you just read my mind? I don't enjoy having my privacy violated." Fenrir was leaping to conclusions, but every since the dragon's last message, he'd been uneasy. If a being so old could only respond to the idol with fear and foreboding....OOC: He's an obsessive scholar. Don't know what fury expected to find. :P

OOC: She's an incredibly old sword, so old her first known appearance predates Yheyn society. She gets bored. :PIC:Subconsciously, Song's hand touched Fury's sheath. "No, I did not. If I had, you would have noticed my presence."Fury let out a slight laugh, still in Basilisk's head. Poor, poor, scholar. Still so much unknown......

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"Indeed. Well then...let us see..." Fenrir had come to a simple conclusion, the unwanted presence must be forced from his mind. He knew a few things about telepathy and such things, hopefully his education would serve him well here. In his mind he lashed out violently at the presence, trying to take hold of it and hurl it from his thoughts. It was a clumsy attempt, guided more by his research into the matter then anything else.

IC: Keran | SakrinilWind sliding off his armor. Leap, twist, hit the roof running. Scenes flashing by like a hundred woodcuts every minute, snatches of conversation and exotic smells. Pointed roof, land at highest point, arms out and back, feet centered, speed equals balance. And above it all - or somehow under it, constantly, like music in the background - the overwhelming exhiliration of just letting go of all worries and running, whether on rooftops or in trees or, well, anywhere! Jump sideways, grab that flagpole, let momentum carry for a couple of circles, let go, tuck legs in, roll, spring, back to running. But all good things, it seems, must come to an end, and before he knew it Keran was at his destination: A port on the docks swarming with people, most of whom seemed to be staring at him, probably amazed by the double-backflip/right twist he'd just pulled off in mid-air before landing. It was pretty impressive. Now if only I could remember why I came here... It had been something to do with boats, but for the life of him he couldn't remember what... Oh well. Probably wasn't important if he couldn't remember. With that comforting thought in mind, the Toa went off to find something to eat.^^H-D^^OOC: Open for interaction in Sakrinil docks! Or, y'know, anywhere in Sakrinil really.

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

OOC: IPhone posts, so no color, and extra typoes. :PIC: SalvinnSalvinn grinned, "I prefer to think of it as the sane side." stepping inside the Tavern he then turned and looked at her. "Besides, I thought you wanted to get sober."
IC: Zenonia"I wanted to rest." Zenonia said, her mischevious grin stretching from ear to ear. Her eyes, glowing from behind her Venetian/Opera mask, twinkled with drunkeness. "Big difference."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:The attack, while crude, did catch the presence for the briefest of moments.And in that moment, Fenrir glimpsed a mind indescribably old, so old that even a Turaga's lifespan seemed like that of a mayfly to it. A mind that predated the Matoran language, one that even predated civilized society. Indescribably old, and unimaginably alien.Perhaps you have some spirit after all, Vortixx.....

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Ah, s'cool, man. ^_^IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Road to Sakrinil, Tajeh's PositionSu'un chuckled good-heartedly, pushing his cart over to where the Toa was standing, "Well then, what seems to be the problem, sir?"-Void
IC(Tajeh/19 Kio to Sakrini): "What island is this?"

WIP

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir was surprised to be certain, but his response wasn't just terror, although that was there as well. It was a complex combination of terror, envy of the beings seeming immortality and fascination at such a deep well of unknown knowledge. Fenrir redoubled his efforts, trying to force the being back even further. It was clearly far above him when it came to it's powers, but this was *his* mind and fighting for one's mental home did add a certain desperation and thus, a certain strength to his attacks. "Well. This is surprising..." Fenrir muttered, mostly to himself.

IC: Raknar (Back Room, Inn)Suddenly, Fenrir and Song both heard an odd...knocking. What was that? Was it someone at the door to the backroom? Surely they weren't being interrupted--Without any pretense of a warning, a trapdoor in the floor burst open, and Raknar's head popped out, a dagger in between his teeth and an irritated look on his face."Who in the bloody Karz locks a trap door?" he drawled in a Southern accent. "Aren't they meant to stay unlocked in case of emergencies?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND