Waves Of The South

[GM]IC: Another Librarian / Great LibraryOne of the Turaga of the Library came hobbling over, and asked, "What are you two doing making all of this noise? I'll have to ask you to leave if it continues."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Keran | Unknown islandKeran skipped sideways and turned around in one fluid movement so that he was walking backwards in front of Diomi, facing her. He bowed his head politely and replied "Keran, Toa of Air. At your service." He grinned. "Nice to see we're off to a good start, right? We haven't even been travelling that long and already we've found an unknown, uncharted island (probably) and not a single pirate attack yet! Good times, right?"^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC (Great Library): 'This is going to hurt,' Qurovex thought as the floor rushed up to greet him. Unfortunately, Krash wasn't fast enough to help. The matoran agent crashed into the floor and started to tumble end over end. After a bit of rolling he came to a stop when he slammed into the front desk, hard. He let out a low moan as he lay upside down with his legs sticking up in the air. To add insult to injury, his impact caused an ink well to overturn, causing jet black ink to spill right onto his mask.As he wiped the ink away from his eyes and mouth the only thing that he muttered was, "Ow."When the Turaga librarian Qurovex, while still sitting upside down, said, "Sir, if you would be so kind, I would like to learn everything I possibly can about the mythological figure known as Midnight. Please."IC (Inn in Sakrinil): When someone finally came to take his order, Crentis requested the appropriate drink, something that more accents in its name than letters while the liquid was an obnoxious blue color. As soon as his order went in, a couple of matoran immediately stood up and walked towards the door. One of them took time to make eye-contact with the Prime and point towards the ceiling before leaving.Upstairs? Well, it never hurt to be thorough. After taking a sip of the drink (it was never good), he left a few widgets on the table and headed up the rickety staircase. Crentis was concerned that his bulk would cause him to fall through the floor as glanced at the rooms. He eventually happened upon one with its door ajar. After gently pushing it open he found two Pridak Primes inside, one male and one female. He didn't recognize the male, but he certainly knew who Zenonia was."Well, well," Crentis said as he leaned against the doorframe, "If it isn't the street performer who fancies herself a pirate."

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

OOC: I meant it to just be a little toss, but whatever. :PIC: Sollin: Sakrinil:Sollin took a turn down an alley to lose his pursuer, but slammed his hip, which was quite sore, into the corner of a building while doing so. He went to his knees with a grunt, allowing Ark to find him again, and possibly swoop down and attack.

[GM]IC: Another Librarian / Great Library ~ Sakrinil"Well," the Turaga said. "Then you've come to the right place. But not the right Sage. I suggest you look for Turaga Validrian in the back rooms. He is... quite the expert on that subject."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Sakrinil / At the Docks, thinking about boarding the Thistle / IC:Villy was sort of dazed as Draque came and bowed before her. She had been heading to another job when he suddenly showed up, claiming the ship she had been curious about. Then he told her to head on up while he gathered supplies.Who was he?Villy went to say something as he moved off towards the city, even raising her hand in protest. She stopped right as she began speaking. Obviously she knew who that Toa was since he knew her, and as a friend, at that. Ok, who hadn’t she seen in awhile? Obviously, her old Toa team. Countless friends on other islands farther north.But recently? Hmm… She searched her mind for people she knew or used to know in Sakrinil. There were plenty of Coast Guard members who had been promoted and moved away, but he wasn’t one of them. Oh! The Coast Guard! That was Draque, retired Coast Guard. He now was some sort of privateer. How had she forgotten him?Well, that explained how she knew him, and where the ship had come from. And now she had her adventure! Villy squealed in excitement and turned about, racing back home. She thought about the things she needed to pack, and how she had so much stuff and yet had nothing of importance.She kept her tool satchel with her, and basically loaded it with treats. There were just a small amount of objects she actually wanted, and began to rummaged through her piles of trinkets. She needed to get back to the ship for her adventure! She fumbled with a statue of some Toa and it dropped out of her hands. She ignored it as it broke on the floor. She was leaving it behind anyway, not that it was worth much.Villy found a few more items and stashed them in her many belts and sashes. She continued looking, however, for one last item that she simply could not leave behind. Hopefully Draque was not finished getting supplies already.Sakrinil / At the Docks / IC:Hreik decided upon the tallest building that was still on the walkway for the docks. He glanced around and, upon noticing nothing out of the ordinary, slipped into an alleyway and began to climb the drain pipe. The thing was stinking wet and he fell once, but otherwise it was quite easy.Rolling into position, he mentally mapped out where he had walked. Around that crate, past that crew member… There. The group of crates he had marked. They didn’t appear to be moving yet, but who knew when that was going to change. Hreik would stay up on that roof all day if he had to. And, in fact, he spent a few hours doing just that. But then the crates began to be pulled up into a ship.The sun glinted off the glass he embedding into the crate and Hreik frowned as he squinted, trying to read the name of the ship. Holding out his hands as if he were holding a telescope, two circles of glass formed in his O shaped hands, effectively forming his own telescope.The Roaring Conjurer. Ok, weird name, but Hreik didn’t care much. The strange name just allowed him to remember it better. Writing it down in a small notebook he had, Hreik went back to the drain pipe and slid down it, pulling out a few screws as he did so. Next was Yowrik, if that old Prime was at home.Making sure his hood was secure in place, Hreik walked back out into the throng of beings and began making his way inland, doubling back and changing how he walked to shake pursuers. He would like to say it was instinct now, but actually he was fairly certain he looked ridiculous with the fake limp he was pulling at the moment. But if it threw off any beings that might recognize him or how he walked, then it was worth it.Cripples weren’t widely considered threats, just ask Yowrik. The Dragon pulled in so many worthy beings. Hreik was proud to be a part of the group, especially since he planned on being in charge of it, or putting someone worthy in charge of it.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

IC (Great Library): "Sure," Quorvex replied to the sage, "I'm just going to sit here for a second while my spine regenerates."Eventually, the matoran slid away from the desk and pulled himself to his feet. Limping over to Krash, he tried to recall where he had seen the Turaga outside, previously. He faintly recalled some sort of Toa while he was on a case before joining the Traders Guild. However, he also remembered he received the most head injuries ever while on that case, so the details were fuzzy at best.When he reached Krash, he held out his hand to help him up as he asked, "Are you alright?"

"Don't Panic."

IC: ZenoniaZenonia stopped cleaning to stare at Crentis. Raising an eyebrow, she spoke. "And you are?"IC: Diomi"Yeah." Diomi said, her cheerful smile growing. "I thought we'd be fighting off flesh-eating Rahi and Zyglak, not exploring a mist-covered island in peace. I like it, just wasn't expecting such tranquility."

pNNgXax.jpg

[GM]Location - Misty IslandCrew of the Unnamed ShipEventually, as the group passed through the mist (which seemed to be getting thicker), they passed over a small hill to look into a small little hole in the ground, some twelve Bio from end to end. The very center had a pool of water centered in it, with a number of rocks covered in lichens around that. The mist was particularly heavy, though, so one could not see the full pool; merely guess based on the surroundings as to what it looked like.One thing they could all see were they to move to the top of the hill, however, was a strange Rahi, somewhere around the size of a Prime from Carapars species from feet to the top of its head, perched on one of the stones along the side of the water. It appeared as some kind of cross between a bipedal being like themselves with traits from insects, birds, and reptiles all added. The beast stood much like them, with long legs that were plated along the kneecaps, but its upper body was arched over as though it were leaning. Its head was large, with huge jaws and glowing red eyes. It had two arms that came in front of its body, and appeared to be curved back as though it was waiting to extend them. The figure was completed by a huge pair of wings and a large tail.The being didn't seem to notice them at first, instead focusing on the water. It seemed to be leaning forwards and after a while lunged, its right arm grabbing a small Ruki from the water and pulling it into its opened jaws, where it was ripped apart. It began looking around and spotted the group, simply standing there as though it had been paralyzed, much like a small Rahi would when threatened.OOC: If you want to spare time with the description, look at this.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: [Dralack Illu](Takea Tankards, Sakrinil, Yheyn)The Takea Tankards. One of the most famous taverns in all of Yheyn, and possibly all of the Southern Alliance.That's not to say that the drink there was top-quality, for that was quite false. Nor was the lighting decent, or the staff friendly.No, the thing that makes the Tankards so popular, is the clientele. This bar was notorious for the amount of heroes and legends that came through its doors, in need of refreshment, and an audience, with which to share their epic (and often exaggerated) tales of adventure.And at this hour, the Vortixx that walked into the Tankards needed some stories. Though, hopefully, true ones.Striding over to the counter, Dralack sat down at one of the bar stools, and called over to the bartender, "A... beer, please."IC: [Su'un Kanad](Takea Tankards, Sakrinil, Yheyn)Su'un returned the smile, "Thank you, my friend."The Trytan adjusted his hat, so that the brim no longer covered his eyes, "My name is Kanad, by the way. Su'un Kanad."IC: [Doriana Calam](Arkrak's General Store, Effrah)A shadow passed over Doriana's face, and she narrowed her gaze slightly, as old memories flooded back into her mind."Sounds more or less like my team," the Toa replied, "I left them a little while ago, due to... disagreements on policy."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Xerxes"Xerxes." The Prime said, and then ordered a second round of drinks. As he sipped his second vodka, Xerxes spoke. "So, if you don't mind me askng, what's your story? You look as if you've lived an interesting existence."IC: YasothYasoth, growing bored with the Matoran and Toa, wandered through Sakrinil, maintaining her current form, a attractive female Vortixx, dressed in a graceful dark purple dress. Pausing before Takea Tankards, she surveyed the structure with interest. Deciding on a course of action, she walked inside, ordered a drink, and then sat in a corner table, watching the other beings with shockingly bright blue eyes. Noticing Dralack, she mental smiled, amused by seeing another of the species she was imitating.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Alfon (Unknown Island)What in the name of Mata-Nui is that thing? I've never seen a Rahi like that, nor heard of something resembling the sort. I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I spotted it, holding out a hand for the group to do so as well. My movements were slow but precise, attempting not to provoke the creature as I pointed at it with a small finger, heads following it until they caught sight of it. I unsheathed my sword just to be on the safe side of the line, diligently moving away from the scene while keeping sight of the beast yet never making eye contact. Rahi sometimes take that as a sign of aggression."Just keep moving..." I whispered. As much as I'd love to stick around and fascinate over it some more, I prefer to take my chances later on in the trip rather than right off the bat. Curiosity killed the cat, after all...a little ironic considering what I do for a living.

[GM]Location - Misty IslandCrew of the Unnamed ShipNPC - RahiThe beast spread its wings and flew up a bit before gliding through the mist and passing over the assembled groups heads. It began flapping and heading up once more, into the mist. It moved back and forth numerous times, avoiding any attempts to attack it as well as it could, before heading straight towards the mountains at about the same speed as any of them could move.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Alfon (Unknown Island)My shoulders slumped as I exhaled in relief, my eyes watching the creature fly towards the mountains. I know what we're about to do sounds a little stupid considering that we tried to escape the Rahi but it's headed where we are so..."Put your running shoes on, we're going for a jog." I announced, bounding off speedily with little effort compared to my companions, keeping the winged beast in sight while I followed after it, using it as a guide despite being on ground level. Who knows, it might lead us to something. I still remained vigilant, my eyes peeled for any danger which could jump out from anywhere.

IC: Keran | Misty islandKeran glanced at Diomi, shrugged as if to say 'like we've got a better idea' and took off after Alfon, not quite fast enough for his liking but better than walking. He'd heard stories of strange Rahi that lead explorers to great treasures or sources of food and water. He'd also heard of them leading travellers to their horrible demise, but it would be just pessimistic to assume that.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC (Unknown, misty island): While staring at the rahi, Lesvera had pressed a specific part of her gauntlet, causing her hand crossbow to unfold into a ready position. When the beast flew away she attached several bolts into clips that ran across the underside of the gauntlet. As soon as Alfon took off running she followed, biting down cynical comments of following the rahi straight into danger.Alfon was still in charge after all, and the group was likely to run into danger the longer they kept wandering the island. That was to be expected. As she ran, she subtly used her control over water to part the mists along the path that her leader was running. That way, she could still keep an eye on him and help those in the group who were having difficulty keeping up.IC (Unnamed Inn): "Me?" Crentis asked, "I'm a nobody. No one of importance; I doubt you would have heard of me. But I know a lot about you Zenonia."Of course the Carapar Prime was lying; Zenonia would have certainly heard of Crentis the Smiler. However, he hoped that his lack of coat and hat, as well as his green armor would throw her off the scent. He strolled over to a nearby chair and sat down gently."So tell me," he said, "How does such a fearsome and adventurous pirate captain such as you end up working in a place like this?"IC (Great Library): Quorvex let out a groan in agreement and started to limp towards the back of the library. He was sore, out of breath, and the scratch in his leg was starting to bother him. He concluded that this was punishment from Mata-nui, who was fed up with his wishes for more excitement in his job. He needed to learn when to keep his mouth shut."Why is it?" Quorvex asked no one in particular, "That the Toa always seem to show up after the fighting ends?"

"Don't Panic."

IC: [Dralack Illu](Takea Tankards, Sakrinil, Yheyn)Dralack tapped his clawed fingers against the full glass of alcohol before him in a rhythmic pattern, trying to piece together what was going on around here. Dozens of mysterious robberies, each one almost identical to the last. A thief no one had seen, and the strange sigil of a crescent moon. This was insane.What I need, he thought bitterly, Is more information.Glancing around the room, sizing up each of the occupants. So many, each one as varied and unique as the last.Finally, his gaze settled on a rather attractive Vortixx sitting in the corner, watching each being with equally intelligent eyes as himself (Yasoth).Interesting, he pondered, Not too many Vortixx around here anymore, are there?Breaking his normally stoic and icy demeanour, Dralack gave the female a quick smile, before returning to his increasingly tumultuous thoughts.IC: [Su'un Kanad](Takea Tankards, Sakrinil, Yheyn)Su'un managed a dry chuckle as he began on his next drink, "More interesting than I would've preferred. I began life working as a botanist back home on Tryta. Ever heard of it?"IC: [Doriana Calam](Near Azure Thunder, Shipyards, Effrah)Aware of Arkrak's sudden discomfort, Doriana switched her gaze over to the ship, "Oh good. I can finally unload these crates."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Gundam, I just involved Pala in this little mission thing, so shall we say you replied before he went chasing bad guys?IC: But Ark wasn't the only thing Sollin had to worry about. Pala had marked him as a wrong'un the moment he had so callously treated a Matoran and had used the skies to trap the rogue. While Sollin was on his knees he felt a pressure appplied to his back, like some great invisible hand was trying to push him face-down onto the ground. It was Pala, using his elemental powers over metal."If you are smart you will stay down." the Iron Toa said, firmly, "And use the time to explain what you were doing at the Great Library."IC: Yowrik was indeed at home, and would be happy to play host to Hreik once his fellow Dragon got to his villa

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Nivigate Misty IslandWhen Alfon took off after the strange rahi, Nivigate hopped on the one crab that he had brought on the trip and quickly caught up with him, stopping briefly beside Kaladin. “Want a lift?” He asked the doctor.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Zenonia"Mutiny." Zenonia said bitterly. "When my first mate died, I didn't have the time to choose a trust worthy replacement. Within weeks I was thrown off my ship." Zenonia said, sighing slightly. "Look, if you're from them, tell them I'm done with it. Even if I got Godspeed back, I wouldn't do a thing for them. I regret doing anything in the first place."IC: DiomiDiomi took off with the rest of them, running surprisingly fast with one hand holding her bowler hat to her head. As the Ce-Toa ran, her lips were curled into a grin, displaying her enjoyment.IC: Xerxes"No. What's it like?" Xerxes asked, intrigued to learn of a new island.IC: YasothYasoth smiled back, a curteous, dignified smile that she felt went well with her current disguise. Taking another sip of her drink, Yasoth stared out of one of the tavern's windows, contemplating what form she would take next.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: @ Takanuvainika; Uh... no. There's no way the crewmen will let you take a bunch of giant crabs on the boat. Not without the most enormous fee ever made.Oh, and Emissary. Yheyn is the smallest (but I did decide not the least populated, it's got one that has less people) island. Nobody north of here knows what Takea Tankards even is. :P[GM]Misty Island ~ The Crew of Unnamed ShipFlying CreatureThe flying beast eventually dipped into the mists, vanishing from Alfons sight. For a while, it seemed as though nothing remained. Now, with a moment of looking around to see the beast, the entire group - and, indeed, some had already noted as they were running just now - was littered in bones. Numerous bones.There was a stomping on the ground... then what sounded like a chain being snapped. A few snorts, and suddenly a roar from something big. Out of the mists came a Muaka, the treads of its rear legs and its front paws rapidly carrying it forward as it charged towards the first person in the group - Alfon.In all respects, it was a normal Muaka. Asides from the snapped chain coming from a collar on its neck, which was kind of weird. It was also pretty big, but that wasn't an issue. Toa took care of Rahi all of the time.OOC: Not all Muaka have tread legs. Not many seem to in these RPGs, really. But this one does.BTW, you guys do what you want with it. I refuse to control the Muaka in combat. Just don't make it go down too easily - it's still physically tougher than the lot of you. It just happens to be at the disadvantage of not having any elemental, Kanohi, or anything else powers. You must be so proud you can kill it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC-Cotan:As Cotan walked up to the outer edges of the council, he saw a few of the guards there. Being his normal polite self, he gave them a quick salute with his sword, one which they lazily returned as he walked past. He rolled his eyes-the guards seemed to be getting less and less formal over the years. Ah, well. He'd been taught by somebody who was generally considered a relic as it was, so this mindset could only be expected.Soon enough, however, this thought was expelled as he looked about for either the Captain of the Guard or Jovalik, to see if there was anywhere they'd need him to go. Otherwise, he was going to grab himself a train and head on over to the Shimmering Palace.OOC: Go ahead Lev, give him some sort of assignment. I beg you. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Alfon (Unknown Island)A Muaka. I hate cats. Every time I see one of these baddies, I'm always the main entry on the menu. Never do they want to be petted, scratched around the neck, play with some small critters, go nab a mouse or take a nap whenever I'm around. It's always 'Oh hey look, fresh meat!'. Not to mention they know how to pack a punch. A mocking hiss escaped my mouth but it didn't reach anyone's ears since my Volitak had already come into effect, silencing me completely and granting me near-invisibility. Confused, the Rahi fidgeted for a moment in doubt, allowing me to narrowly dodge and make a break for it, avoiding a direct confrontation with it.It paused, its nostrils still picking up my scent but I nowhere to be found. Luckily, the mist made it hard for my shadow to be spotted. With so many other people to choose from, it bounded off to the nearest person rather than puzzle itself over me and track me down only by scent. Meanwhile, I unsheathed my sword and carefully pursued it.

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Keran | Misty islandPeople who only knew Keran as a friendly, easygoing Toa who didn't know the meaning of the word 'serious' would be surprised at the speed with which his spot in the group was suddenly vacant. There was even a Keran-shaped hole in the mist. A brief scan of the surroundings, however, would reveal him crouching atop a large, rocky overhang, hopefully out of reach of the Muaka's maw, with his bow unslung and an arrow set. But he didn't draw the string yet. Instead he called down to Diomi, who had the look of a Toa of Psionics about her. "Hey! Think you can calm this thing down? Maybe make it forget how hungry it is?" He sounded nervous at the last part - got good reason, considering how much bigger that thing was than him.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth

IC: Krissuk: Sakrinil Docks:Krissuk lost Hreik in the crowd for a moment, but spotted him again seconds later. He hopped onto the next roof, following the toa to Yowrik's villa.OOC: Yowrick reminds me of Yorick. =PIC: Sollin: Sakrinil:"Who's asking?" Sollin asked Pala with a snarl. He turned his head slightly to look at the toa of iron. Another cobble rose from the ground, pushed by a clump of dirt, and slowly made its way to floating behind Pala's head.

OOC: @ Grochi; Wasn't Cotan talking with Xerxes and other people before? Go play with the players and leave the NPCs alone. :P@ Misty Island Group; That Muaka, just to clarify, will not be persuaded to not kill and eat people until it's been fed. It's been forcibly starved for the last 20 days or so, and it's natural instincts to survive are too strong unless you were combining Rahi Control with Psionics. Of course, you could direct it to one person to save your own skin....[GM]Castle Sakrinil Keep, Third TierNPCs - Guards"So...." one of the two Toa Guards said as Cotan came strutting up to the highest tier of the keep. "... why are you up here, Cotan? Jovalik is not receiving visitors, just like always. Do you have something to report to Morvalk? Or are you just feeling chatty again?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I thought they had moved on when I left, apparently they hadn't, so we all just agreed to act like that was already done and over with. :P Apparently my leaving causes great stagnation.IC-Cotan:"Honestly, I just came here looking for something to do-the Toa Council has nothing for me right now, and I'm growing tired of just sitting here. I figured I'd come and see if Morvalk or Jovalik needed anything of me before I headed out of town." He shrugged, then a thoughtful expression came on his face."Oh, would either of you know if a report of a Vortixx criminal has come through here? He was recently the object of a rather large fight down by the docks, and another Toa took him off my hands. I want to make sure he got put away."

profiles i guess

[GM]Castle Sakrinil Keep, Third TierNPCs - Toa GuardsThe other Toa shrugged. "Didn't see him. But that would be logical, since we've been guarding the third tier as Morvalk's little punishment. You'd have to check the first tier and the actual prisons to know. Mata-Nui, man, how much have you been hitting the ale recently?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Cotan:"Brandy, my friends, brandy. And what else would you guys talk about while you were on break? You guards are a dull lot," he said with a bit of laugh."Until you're drunk. However, that doesn't matter. What does is that I see if Morvalk might have anything for me to do, or if Jovalik is lucid enough to give me an assignment."

profiles i guess

[GM]Castle Sakrinil Keep Third TierNPCs - Toa GuardThe second guard tried to stop himself, but he couldn't resist laughing. The first scolded him, saying, "Watch yourself. If Morvalk here's you talking about Jovalik like that again - or worse, thinks we were both talking - then he'll stick us out here all day again."As the second guard regained his composure, the first said, "We are lieutenants, you know. This was our punishment - guard duty. Blegh. No wonder those Matoran and Steltians are always so moody. But anyways, you know how Morvalk takes security. You'd need an army to get into that Turaga's throne room, even if you're the Governor himself. And Morvalk is... heh. Well, not the type to deal with you unless it's important. If you ask for a job, you'll end up like us.""Want my advice, Cotan? Take advantage of the downtime. Relax at the bar. Learn pottery. Read a book. Go spear hunting Zyglak. Whatever - just don't exert yourself while it's possible. If you're completely dead set on getting yourself killed, go investigate the rumors of rogue Toa aligned with the Rebellion. Or go find a group to adventure with. Sorlan's been letting a lot of people go. It's not like our Council chambers aren't overtly overpopulated anyways."The second guard turned and said, "Speaking of that, you hear the rumor that they're going to transfer a bunch of us to the Twin Islands?"The first snorted. "I doubt it. If they do, hopefully I don't go. Those places are hotbeds for rogue Toa, and the Toa there are completely rude."OOC: Twin islands = Aztara & Acirma.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC-Cotan:"I must agree with you on that stance," Cotan said with a smile, then shook his head, laughing somewhat."Ah...but you remember the last time I got drunk, don't you? There's a reason I don't go to the bar too often anymore. As well, I could care less about pottery, and I've already finished multiple books. I definitely need some sort of assignment-not guard duty, of course," he specified, "I'll leave that to you. No, we all know my skills lie in dueling and diplomacy."

profiles i guess