Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image


Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Waves Of The South

RPG Waves Gameplay

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
2331 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 03 2012 - 11:01 PM

IC (Fenrir)"He is also, evidently, very old. He has dropped out of contact of late however." Fenrir was still a bit disturbed about the events that had transpired before the arrival of Raknar, but he could dedicate his energy to that problem at a later date.
  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#162 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 06:39 AM

IC: Keran | SakrinilThe jingling sound of a door opening and a potential customer entering interrupted Arkrak's personal symphony of boredom. Well, probably. Unless he was asleep or something. But it should interrupt most common- or garden-variety symphonies of boredom. It was a very loud jingle. Keran glanced up at the bells. "General store," he mused aloud. "I've always kinda wondered what people sell here."^^H-D^^

Edited by Half-Dragon, Jul 04 2012 - 07:03 AM.

  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#163 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Mahri Descending

  • 16,099 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 06:43 AM

OOC: It's actually in Effrah. :)IC: [Arkrak - General Store / Effrah]"Oh, welcome," said Arkrak as he was interrupted from his daydreaming. "What would you like to buy?"
  • 0

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

 

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#164 Offline Evex_Wolfwing

Evex_Wolfwing
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

  • 744 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 08:22 AM

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnEvex opened his mouth as if to say something else then stopped. Something was worming its way into his mind.He closed his eyes again, every muscle in his body tense, one of his hands wrapping around the back of a chair, causing it to groan.No. Go away.

Edited by The One who is Gone, Jul 04 2012 - 08:25 AM.

  • 0

#165 Online JustZakaro

JustZakaro
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 08:32 AM

IC: Gaioli (Ship Doix, Between Nibar, Dagon and Effrah)The Toa stared at the roof of her cabin, mulling over her thoughts in silence.'What to do next...' The troubled Gaioli fell asleep, relaxing for the first time that day.OOC: Still open for interaction, if anyone's in that zone.Zakaro
  • 0

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#166 Offline Commander Viral

Commander Viral
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

  • 3,514 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 08:44 AM

IC: SalvinnThe Prime continued his lonely trek through the city. It was a walk he took often, after all he never stayed in one place with the same people for long. That just wasn't his way, and he felt in his heart that it could never be. His walk soon led upon a general store, curious as to what might lie within, he stepped inside the store. Walking up to the owner, Arkrak, he asked just what kind of goods he sold.
  • 0

"I'll tell you two things: First, any human on the surface will be completely annihilated by our Human Eradication Army. Second, that is my dinner - give it back!"
2lxvyvp.jpg


#167 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Mahri Descending

  • 16,099 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 08:46 AM

IC: [Arkrak]"Seems like I have a sudden influx of customers," said Arkrak cheerfully, excusing himself from his previous customer to get a list of items he sold, and handed it to Salvinn.
  • 0

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

 

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#168 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 09:00 AM

OOC: Alright my good boys and girls and fish! We are now on Day Two. So, this is the first major GameMaster post that I'm going to make. Once it looks like things are moving along further, more will be made. Or not. They might change.This is it, folks.[IC: GameMaster ~ The Shimmering Palace]Governor Vamden sat upon his throne of ornate stone, his head leaning near an ovular gemstone almost the same size as it as he gave his best impression of being at all interested in what was being recited. His Ko-Matoran steward, Tselkar, was reading off a long list of names detailing all Alliance soldiers who had been slain on Frumus over the last month. It was some thirty or so Matoran and miscellaneous, none of whom he had ever meet, and he doubted he would meet now. He supposed somebody could create a Mask that let you talk to dead people, but he imagined that would just make them more unpleasant, or at least more unbearable, than they had been previously. “With that list concluded, we now give the official report from Sergeant Major Halyj of Ampora. Report begins – The natives are fierce and skilled at using the environment to their advantage, but unfortunately for them, there isn’t much of an environment, save for the fields where our troops are position. This has not diminished their mad, skirmishing attacks, and a number of outposts were crushed by the rebellion.” “I see…” Vamden replied, nodding his head. “Next…” “I wasn’t finished, sir. Report continues – Not only were our outposts lost, but so was a large supply of protodermis that was to be exchanged with Ampora for rare spices and other luxury items requested by the Traders Guild. This occurred in Kantis. We have traced information exchanges to an unknown worker in one of the mines and are currently investigating it. Report concludes.” “Very good, Steward. Make sure to send a report not to kill the miners. We can’t risk somebody becoming a martyr. Keep this low profile, as it just makes people sympathetic. Terrorists must be taken care of as terrorists. If military law is not sufficient, make sure it is done in a small, backwards and out of the way courthouse – we’re not Justiciars, we don’t need to put on a show.” “I’ll make sure my scribes are prepared. Our next concern is the Vermillion Dragon.” “Ah, yes. Tell me, Tselkar, how many years ago was it that the Vermillion Dragon was nothing more than just one ornery pirate in a battered ship?” “Much longer than we would like to think, unfortunately, but I’m afraid that the problems they’re causing us now are a little more than one pirate could think of accomplishing. The Alliance has lost close to 50,000 Widgets in the last…” “Let me guess… month?” “Not even close. It hasn’t even been a fortnight – in merely ten days time they’ve caused us that much of a profit loss. And we have even worse news…” “What? What news could possibly be worse than that?” “They managed to take out the ship of a Master Toa from the Council who was heading south. A stone user, to be exact. He didn’t stand a chance out in the open water. As far as we know, they might still have him out there, just to make sure he doesn’t have access to the land as a weapon. “ “Do we know what his mission was?” “No. Not even the local Council chapter knows. They’ve begun negotiations. And… there’s even worse news on the Dragon front.” What? “There’s an increasingly high level of rogue Toa under their employ. All a bunch of criminals and murderers. The Council, and the Order, are both understandably frustrated with these events.” “We can’t do anything about it, and you know that. The Toa have always taken care of their own affairs, and we have to trust them to do so now. We can’t have the people concerned that their homes might be swallowed by the earth and sea just on some insane, tall Matoran’s whims. Does this conclude our business?” “Yes, Governor.” “Good. You are dismissed, Steward.”~Toa Levacius Zehvor~
  • 0

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg


#169 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,655 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 09:15 AM

IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Road to Sakrinil, 17 Kio AwaySu'un shrugged, "I'm sorry to hear about your predicament, Tajeh. Still, Sakrinil is probably the best place to start looking for help."Glancing upwards, the Trytan caught sight of the sun beginning to peek its head out from over the coming hills, the sign of a new day approaching.IC: [Doriana Calam] - Effrah, Arkrak's General StoreDoriana joined Keran and Salvinn at the front counter of the General Store, "Interesting store you've got here. Do you sell any food?"-Void
  • 0

#170 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Mahri Descending

  • 16,099 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 09:18 AM

IC: [Arkrak - General Store / Effrah]"Yes I do."
  • 0

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

 

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#171 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,655 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 09:26 AM

IC: [Doriana Calam] - Effrah, Arkrak's General StoreDoriana nodded curtly, before browsing through some of shelves of items, "These are some... very impressive sculptures. Did you actually create these yourself?"-Void
  • 0

#172 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Mahri Descending

  • 16,099 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 09:29 AM

IC: [Arkrak - General Store / Effrah]"Yes I did."IC: [Stronin - Sakrinil]"Four hundred and ninety-eight ..."Another rock exploded. "Four hundred and ninety-nine ..."Stronin aimed his blunderbuss pistol at another rock, and fired. "Five hundred. That should be enough for today."
  • 0

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

 

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146


#173 Online Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Members
  • FFM OTC Winner

  • 1,690 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 10:52 AM

IC: I made my way to the front of the ship, taking it all in - the salt air, the rolling of the deck, the shouts of the crew... I'd forgotten just how exhilarating it was to be at sea (or almost at sea in this case). It was good to be back.A tall Ta-Toa stood at the bow, gazing out on the endless expanse of rolling waves. He turned at my approach. "Captain Atorre, is it?" I asked, shaking his hand.
  • 0

quetzalbanner01.jpg


#174 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 11:00 AM

IC: Song glanced at Evex, concerned. He'd just stopped. "Hey, are you okay?" Darnit. I can't look into his mind to see the problem, he doesn't fit into my rules. He hasn't given me permission, and it's not an emergency....But the presence ignored Evex's protests, and continued to root through his mind. Nothing seemed sacred to it, as it began to examine Evex's memories.
  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#175 Online LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 11:07 AM

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"Y'know what? Save me a spot on your crew, there, Joan of Arc. Charm needs a couple days worth of repairs, anyway, and killin' time on the docks is gonna be murder, so..."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler, Jul 04 2012 - 11:08 AM.

  • 0

late nights and all night drives are reminders why i'm alive

 

NPC:
 
"...And that's why you always leave a note."
 
-Tyler


#176 Offline thebeggerpie

thebeggerpie
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

  • 2,710 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 11:20 AM

IC(Tajeh/17 Kio from Sakrinil): "How big is this city?" Tajeh asked as he adjusted the musket on his back.
  • 0

old-texas-flag_small.jpg


#177 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 11:38 AM

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir's eyes narrowed as Evex's body language changed entirely. It did not take a genius to figure out what was going on, the Zyglak offshoot had gone into combat mode even though there was no foe to fight. No visible foe at least. "Fight it. The same has happened to me." In an uncharacteristic move, Fenrir put his hand on Evex's shoulder, attempting to comfort him. "It is not invincible, I know that much."
  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#178 Offline CUPCAKE SEAL

CUPCAKE SEAL
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,145 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 11:49 AM

IC: Taronak walked toward Artorre's ship, looking for a job after his betrayal by the Vermillion Dragon. "Can I join your crew?" he asked, looking toward the ship.
  • 0

1374699346m_THUMB.jpgmouthseal22.jpg

VOTE 4 CUPCAKE SEAL^^

Titans and Monsters entry: Gorvox

 

Vote here: http://www.bzpower.c...014#entry595571

 


#179 Offline Prodigal

Prodigal
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,163 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 11:52 AM

IC: ZenoniaZenonia barely managed to walk up the stairs, but when she finally did so, she was greeted with an even harder task : Opening the door.Ten minutes later, she fell into her room, took off her clothes -save her undergarments- and fell onto the bed. The next morning, she awoke with a killer headache, so powerful, it felt like a Zyglak was playing drums on her head with a flayed mace. Moaning softly, she staggered into the bathroom, washed her face (It didn't help, but it did give her a distraction), got dressed, and then promptly fell back into her bed.OOC: I guess she's open for interaction. Not sure how a character would get inside her room, but still, open for interaction.
  • 0
1669_sig.jpg

#180 Offline Evex_Wolfwing

Evex_Wolfwing
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

  • 744 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 12:08 PM

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnFenrir's words were distant, but still audible. Fangs bared, Evex pulled all of his will into a single wall, pushing back at the force. Get. Out.
  • 0

#181 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 12:14 PM

IC:The presence did not leave, but it's advance halted. Eves could feel a vague sense of amument. One word echoed through his head; Why?Song raised an eyebrow at Fenrir.
  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#182 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 12:20 PM

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir turned his head towards Song. His eyes were narrowed and when he spoke, there was very little of the scholarly refinement that he normally possessed. "Something invaded my mind and now, it is has done the same to Evex. If you know anything about this...." Fenrir didn't finish his sentence and turned his attention back to Evex. "I'm well read in the art of telepathy, there are a few techniques available to force an intruder out of one's mind. There are walls-effective at stopping and halting an intruder if you can maintain them. There are lashes, attacks designed to force the intruder back and reclaim lost....well, ground for lack of a better word. These work by gathering up mental energy and...." Fenrir continued to explain these two different forms of attack and defense in detail, not quite sure what would help. These were only basic defensive techniques of course, someone naturally skilled at telepathy would have access to a larger arsenal.
  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#183 Offline Evex_Wolfwing

Evex_Wolfwing
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

  • 744 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 12:22 PM

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnI'm not answering questions. Get out.
  • 0

#184 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 2,655 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 12:23 PM

IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Road to Sakrinil, 16 Kio AwaySu'un shrugged, "Dunno exactly, but pretty big. It's pretty much the city on Yheyn, right after the Shimmering Palace. You can find almost anything there."IC: [Doriana Calam] - Effrah, Arkrak's General StoreDoriana raised an eyebrow, "They're very good, I must admit. Unfortunately, I'm not really in the market for sculptures right now...""Well," the Toa began, trying desperately to think of something to say, "Um, if I may ask; how long have you owned this store?"-Void
  • 0

#185 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 12:26 PM

IC: Song groaned. "Well, I haven't got a choice." With a thought, Song entered Evex's mind.Fury, for that is who the presence was, sighed. This being interested her. She wasn't gong to leave easily.
  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#186 Offline Evex_Wolfwing

Evex_Wolfwing
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

  • 744 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 01:45 PM

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnConfusion was one thing Evex was feeling. He wanted to try and figure out what this presence was, why it seemed interested in them...At the same time, he was ready to attack it. He did just that, and while it was most likely pitiful compared to what a skilled telepath could achieve, Evex still struck the intruder with what he imagined as a barbed tendril. Hopefully it would decide to not bother with him.
  • 0

#187 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 01:45 PM

IC: Myr entered, and gave each being a hard, but not unkind, stare. "Well, this promises to be nothing if not interesting."
  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#188 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 01:46 PM

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung, atop his mountain, grew bored. So, he set flight, coming down to a small, isolated village of naught but Zyglak. They were notably less advanced than the other lands, and their placement within the mountains set them apart from others. These Zyglak, they worshipped him. He touched down, consuming a small rahi they brought to him, administering upon the village shaman and the village leader his blessing, before he left. He flew over the seas, this time gliding, until he found a path suitable to give him contact to the others he had been with before. There was a new presence, a Zyglak, seemingly, but Aclaraung ignored him. He touched back with Fenrir, however:"Get rid of that idol, boy," the Dragon growled. "It'll lead you to nothing but death, the same as Tillith." The Dragon then cast out, passing through Song and on to Fury."Hullo, Fury," he said to the presence, one of the only beings in this land that remembered the early days, before Yeyhn, before everything that had happened. "I see you're having fun."OOC: Lol. Aclaraung and Fury.
  • 0

#189 Offline Half-Dragon

Half-Dragon
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

  • 4,553 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 02:08 PM

OOC: Is it? Drat. I'd already started out in Sakrinil... Well, now you've got customers anyway, I'll try something else. IC: Keran was just wondering what exactly there was to do in a town this size - aside from running across all these wonderful buildings, of course - when he chanced to hear a speech of some sort from a nearby ship. Something about 'lands unknown' and 'first outsiders to know of,,,' something. He didn't really catch the whole thing. Still, he stood by the plank leading up to the ship and clapped politely. "Nice speech," he said, loud enough that he ought to be heard on the ship. "Very, uh... Inspiring!"^^H-D^^OOC: That'd be Artorre's speech, in case ya didn't guess.
  • 0

Dark streets and whispers cold,

Under dead metropolis eyes.

These troubled, trampled souls

Build their highways into the skies.

 


#190 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 02:13 PM

IC (Fenrir)"Not likely. The nature of my work is to shine lights into dark corners. Those corners have beasts in them....well, that's why I have my weapons."
  • 0
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"
 
-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#191 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

  • 11,343 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 02:38 PM

IC: SongSong looked at Myr. 'Let me guess, looking to be on the crew?"Fury flitted to a different part of the mind, avoiding the attack. She growled at Aclaraung. Go away. I'm testing a Prospect.
  • 0
gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#192 Offline Killer_Myr

Killer_Myr
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

  • 889 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 02:39 PM

IC: "Of course." Myr smiled politely.
  • 0

When you get right down to it, we're all just shades on the spectrum of Humanity.
What matters most in life is not what you are, or what group you belong to, but who you are.
Fight hate with understanding.
Fight ignorance with knowledge.
Fight cruelty with compassion.
Don't be the poison, be the antidote.


#193 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

  • 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 02:47 PM

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung rolled his eyes as he flew. "Fenrir, when I say it shall lead you to naught but death, I speak the truth. Unless the Great Beings themselves feel the need to come and aid you, you'll die." He then shifted concentration, over to Fury."Aren't you always?" Aclaraung thought with slight amusement. "But, for all you boast, a mind strong as yours cannot focus on two beings at once? I'm amazed, Fury. I thought you were supposed to be infallible."

Edited by Kal Grochi, Jul 04 2012 - 02:47 PM.

  • 0

#194 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 02:55 PM

IC: SakrinilBellum still sat on her wooden raft. She had sat upon her raft long enough for that day.So she leapt off and dove into the water.She swam forward using her power over water to propel herself forward at a greater speed....The Toa walked onto the beach and strolled around the coast.Catching the glimpse of a ship that she thought was new, as she hadn't seen it before, she decided to go see just who or what was aboard.As she got closer she heard the end of a Toa's speech. By the looks it was a fire Toa.Nearby she saw another Toa, that looked like a Toa of Air, that was clapping.So she too clapped out of respect. Although her gauntlets clicked together and made a hollow and unenthusiatic sound."So y'all are going exploring? That sounds fun."OOC: That would be Artorre that Bellum is talking too.
  • 0

#195 Online JustZakaro

JustZakaro
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,164 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 04:07 PM

IC: Gaioli (Doix, Between Nibar and Effrah)The Toa slept fitfully, tossing and turning in her cot. The ship rocked back and forth on the waves, providing slight comfort to the sleeping Gaioli. The island was silent, nothing but the breaking sea on the rocks could be heard. She slept on. OOC: Open for interaction.Zakaro
  • 0

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#196 Offline CUPCAKE SEAL

CUPCAKE SEAL
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,145 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 04:40 PM

IC: Vorasku and his crew boarded his ship, having supplied it with the necessary resources for a moderately long voyage. They then set off, and he began sailing along the coast, toward Frumus, intending to plunder the villages when he got there.OOC: Open for interaction.
  • 0

1374699346m_THUMB.jpgmouthseal22.jpg

VOTE 4 CUPCAKE SEAL^^

Titans and Monsters entry: Gorvox

 

Vote here: http://www.bzpower.c...014#entry595571

 


#197 Online LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 05:22 PM

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"You guys are one big happy Addams family, y'know that?"-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler, Jul 04 2012 - 06:18 PM.

  • 0

late nights and all night drives are reminders why i'm alive

 

NPC:
 
"...And that's why you always leave a note."
 
-Tyler


#198 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,046 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 05:30 PM

IC: Artorre: Sakrinil Docks:Artorre shook Takir's hand. He felt like he had seen him before. "Do you hang around the Great Library sometimes?" He asked. The toa of water didn't have time to reply, however, as Taronak approached."Well, at this moment I'm broke. If you're willing to gamble that I'll make some sort of profit on whatever islands we might find, though, you can join the crew."After this, another two toa appeared and commented on his speech. Adressing them, he said "Thank you. Although in hindsight, a better time for a speech would have been after all the hustle and bustle of preparing to cast off was behind us."
  • 0

#199 Offline CUPCAKE SEAL

CUPCAKE SEAL
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,145 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 05:34 PM

IC: Taronak"I'm willing to gamble. Any thing would be better than what I just got away from." He said, recalling the Vermillion Dragon.
  • 0

1374699346m_THUMB.jpgmouthseal22.jpg

VOTE 4 CUPCAKE SEAL^^

Titans and Monsters entry: Gorvox

 

Vote here: http://www.bzpower.c...014#entry595571

 


#200 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

  • 2,899 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 04 2012 - 05:49 PM

IC (Malok and an NPC, Sakrinil): Malok watched as the toa picked up his new sword and carefully swung it up and around. "Not bad" the fire-spitter commented. "I'll take it"."It's good doing business with you, as always, Lema" Malok commented. His craftsmanship never failed to impress his customers - even gruff ones like Lema. "So tell me, what news of the Order? I hear there's a team going out to Moroni on some mission.""Malok, you're better informed the me" Lema laughed as he handed over a bag of widgets. "I've just come back from up north - that volcano was rumbling again, you know the one. They sent me to keep a lid on thigs with a couple of others. All I can tell you is that there's been more tension with the Council - the same arguments as always."Malok nodded in understanding. "Well then that's nothing new. Anyway, take you new weapon and put it to good use. I'm heading off to the docks to pick up a shipment of new meterials.".The two toa farewelled each other, andparted at the shop's door. Lema walked west towards the Order's headquaters, while Malok went south to the port. Here, he found several beings going about their business, or just standing around talking. He walked past a group standing before the ship SS Dream Come True. "Morning" he said to them, tipping his kanohi as he walked by.
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users