Waves Of The South

IC: Akras (Dajon)He stopped, thinking. 'My... Name?....' It had been a very long time since anyone had asked for that. Even longer since he had thought of it. What was it...'Head hurts... but name... name is...' Something clicked within his head, and just enough mental processes returned to allow for the task at hand."Hurkkk..." He began, voice cracking from disuse. "My.. my name... it is Akras." And he slumped onto the ground, head pounding from unlocking his mental processes a bit more.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Aboard the Thistle / With Draque and Jaliax / IC:“Yes!” Villy said enthusiastically, hands in the air, “You’re the best Captain. Ever. How long you been planning this trip?” She grinned broadly, not caring about that certain look he had gotten when he mentioned getting some Nui-Jaga meat. His smile said it had cost a lot. But it was the fact that he actually remembered that made her happy. Now it would taste even better than if it had just been lying around waiting to be used up.And she was sincerely interested in how long he had been planning this, since she hadn’t known until yesterday. She wanted to know more than just south, but most of her didn’t really care about that anyway. It had just been something to get conversation rolling.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

OOC: Sorry guys. I meant to post last weekend, but a few projects sneaked up on me. We'll just assume that Darkon's character is there until he gets back.IC (Takea Tankards): Quorvex eventually stood up before the assembled team."Alright," he began, "Now that everyone is here, I can give you all a short overview on what we'll be facing and what I hope to accomplish. Yesterday there was a string of mysterious thefts that were all tied to a white crescent moon melded into the wall. After some research I've learned that the symbol is connected to a legendary thief called Midnight. If you want a detailed account about her you should ask Toa Kitala, but the short version is that she is some sort of toa-like being who is charged with guarding the Legion Scepter.""Now, I can't say if she is real or not or if we'll find her when we explore Nibar and Dajon, but my hope that this is the work of some mentally unstable Toa who thinks that she's Midnight. If we do encounter the real Midnight, then my goal is to retrieve all of the stolen items and return home without getting someone killed. We'll also keep an eye out for the Legion Scepter or where it was once kept, since Midnight, real or not, will want to stay close to it.""As I told most of you, we'll sail for Nibar first and then Dajon if necessary. At the end of the expedition, you'll all be paid as per the standard rates and procedures of the Traders Guild. So, are there any questions? Does anyone want to back out?

Credits: Xanis

"Don't Panic."

IC-Aclaraung:"Well then, Akras, I've deemed you not a threat, so you may tell me your story at your liesure," the Dragon said boredly, his head slumping to the ground in his boredom.IC-Draque:"Well, after I signed you on, I kinda decided I'd need to get some," he said with a sheepish smile. "But, no matter. In a couple hours we should pass Dajon, and then our voyage can continue farther. Until we hit land."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Aboard the Thistle / With Draque and Jaliax/ IC:“You mean,” Villy asked as a chill of excitement crept down her spine, “we’re sailing off to places unexplored? That is going to be so much fun!” Now that was true adventuring. If they had been on shore, where he wasn’t in command of a crew, like in the old days when he would get stuck patrolling way back in his career, she would have hugged him in gratitude. It had always been nice to see him blush. But as on the spur of the moment as Villy was, she knew she had to show at least a little bit of restraint when Draque’s word had to be counted as law on his ship.Villy thought back. How long had she been living Sakrinil? It was far longer than she had thought, that was for sure. For a second, she wondered if anyone from her old Toa team had been killed, but the thought quickly passed and she instead focused on her adventure. “So we doing anything on Dajon?”

IC: Krash (Takea Tankards)"None here. So, when are we gonna get going?"IC: Akras (Dajon)'My.. story?... More talk-speaking?... Gargh....' The Prime sighed. He still didn't want to die, but didn't really want to speak more and tell his story already. It brought up... painful memories. Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

[GameMaster]Northern Continent, Free State of FarakiirThe great city of Farakkir was in mourning. The entire central area of the city had been destroyed as the twin spires that rose from its heart had collapsed. Two airships, piloted by the far off county of Oonok, had been crashed into them, sending them collapsing to the ground in a cloud. The body count had already passed two thousand, and more were being marked for dead every moment. For the first time in over two hundred years since the League had fallen, the western half of the Northern Continent had been at peace.But no more. The Grand Mayor of Farakiir looked from the tallest remaining building at the wreckage, flanked by his two advisers. As he gazed out across the falling horizon, he had only two things to say. He began with a word of peace."We can rebuild.""But not before this has been answered for."OOC: Not as impressive as I would have liked, this writing, but it was my tribute to 9/11. Eleven years ago on the Eleventh of September, the Year of Our Lord 2012, two planes collided with the Twin Towers in New York City, destroying the World Trade Center. This attack was more than just an attack on America, but on the entire free world, and all that it stood for - all that those responsible despised. Regardless of where you are, it should be remembered that it was on 9/11 that we knew that the 21st Century would not mark the end of war - but perhaps we shall one day see a day where peace of earth is not just a dream.Now,that's all I have. I'll destroy Grochis ship in a little while. Finish your dinner first.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Aboard the Thistle / With Draque and Jaliax / IC:Villy nudged Draque with her elbow, “Ah, doing things on the fly now, I like it. You used to be so boring when on missions, or so I’ve been told. All business.” Although that was probably because he took his job seriously, unlike Villy, whose apparent job was having fun while fixing things. She pantomimed being serious, scowling and staring out to sea in different directions, her jaw fixed in place and her eyes squinting in the sun.

IC: [Jaliax - Thistle]After a while, Jaliax had finally managed to get everything cooked, and was preparing a table for the food. For those who wondered how she cooked the food in such a short time, it was because of time-skips and a need to progress before the RPG ended."Alright everyone! Breakfast is ready!"

Aboard the Thistle / With Draque and Jaliax / IC:A wry smile alit on Villy’s lips, “I’ll try to keep that in mind, Captain.” Villy was going to say something else equally clever, but her legs went weak as she suddenly smelled Nui-Jaga meat cooked to perfection. Her eyes went wide and she rushed over to the table Jaliax had set up and was putting food on.Villy slid into one of the seats and looked around for silverware. Or woodware or whatever it was that sailors used so as to not get their fingers dirty. Because if she got her fingers dirty, she might get her outfit dirty and her hat might… Her hat!A green metallic hat flew up from below decks and landed lightly upon her head. She adjusted it, tilting it slightly. “How’d you get this done so fast and so well, Jaliax?” Villy asked, turning to her as she set more food down on the table, “Aren’t you just a doctor?”

IC: SakrinilVim's dark clone held her by the throat with a clawed hand made of darkness. Her flesh sizzled to its touch. She struggled to stay conscious. An explosion of very bright lightning shot from her body. Knocking down her shadowy clone. She tried to talk but she found she couldn't speak or scream. As she found out a moment later as a blade of shadow was thrust through her chest. Her consciousness faded as her body woke up to begin another day....The female Toa stood out of the bed. Her armor seemed to be darker and the light seemed to have less affect on her. She smiled menacingly as she left the inn.IC: Forgotten IslandBellum tapped her foot on the ground impatiently as she waited for the others to return or more orders to be forcefully given.

IC: Misty Island -Shaking his his head at the lack of response, Kaladin pulled out his medical supplies and stitched up the crabs wounds as best as he could. He remained quiet as he work, breaking the silence only to mutter "I'm a normal doctor, not a fish doctor" under his slightly uneven breath.Packing the thread and bandages he had used back into his bag he turned back to his. . ."friends" would be a bit of a stretch; "Co-employees" would work better, considering he barely knew anything behind the names of most of them. And I hope I survive long enough to change that, he thought. Which given our luck so far seems unlikely."So. . ." he coughed, clearing his throat. "What do we do now?"OOC: Let's at least try to get rolling again.

IC: NivigateAfter the pot was boiling for a while Nivigate took it off the fire and let it set, after it set he seperated a thick goo from the pot and spread it on the crab's wounds. "This will null the pain and help it heal." He told Kaladin. "Plus the leftover liquid is a high quality alcohol."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Terrak:After Gaioli was on the raft Terrak walked into the water he began to follow in silence.Once the raft was close to an island Terrak observed (from under water) Gaioli stop at a island and go ashore. He swam around the island, sticking his head above the water every once in a while to get a better view but as the darkness was around him he doubted anyone could see him. Terrak went down to the bottom, where the water wasn't to deep but deep enough to provide protection and to be out of sight, he lowered himself to the ground and began to sleep OOC: what time is it in the game now.

Edited by light Laser

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

Aboard the Thistle / With Draque and Jaliax / IC:“But not a breakfast so good looking so fast!” Villy argued, gesturing to the food set on the table before her. She blinked as the smells of the food momentarily overwhelmed her with their amazing goodness. That Nui-Jaga was looking very, very fine. In fact, Villy leaned forward, heaping piles of it upon her plate.

OOC: Reposting this, since it seems it was missed.IC: Keran | Misty IslandAfter having had enough of moping (and ensuring the crab was seen to) Keran poked Alfon somewhere he wasn't injured. "Captain. When do we get off this rock?" He'd honestly had enough of it to last a lifetime. The sooner they left, the sooner he could forget what had happened.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC (Misty Island): Lesvera continued to stare at Alfon, then walked up and lightly slapped the side of his mask a few times."Hey 'Noble Leader', anyone home?" She asked, "I can understand the emotional breakdowns of our two Toa, but not you. Come on Alfon; are we staying or going?"IC (Takea Tankards): "Perfect," Quorvex said, "Let's get going. And don't forget any of your belongings."He stood and led the group out of the tavern and toward the Traders Guild Headquarters. When they finally reached the building's front door, Quorvex turned towards everyone again."Just so we're on the same page. We're going to talk to Sarillia so she can give us a ship. I'll probably do most of the talking, but if she asks anyone of you, we're hunting an everyday Toa with a mental disorder. No Great Being-like powers, no Legion Scepter, nothing to suggest that the legends about Midnight are real. Okay?"When everyone seemed to nod in agreement, he entered the building and climbed up the three flights of steps. When he saw the Po-Matoran secretary again, he put on his best smile and walked up to him."Good morning Rock-head! Go tell Sarillia that Quorvex is here with an update on the burglary cases."

"Don't Panic."

IC: Krash (Takea Tankards)He grabbed his metal-plated pack and followed behind Quorvex, smiling as he did. Though, on the inside, he was fighting a small war again himself.'Infinite bottles of beer on the wall, Infinite bottle of beer! Take one down, pass it round, infinite bottles of beer on the wall!''Shut. Up.''No-noooo-nnooonoononononononononononononoooooooooooo!''Grarghhhh....'Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

IC: SakrinilVim's internal struggle boiled over as she walked down the street. Lightning exploded from her body in every direction as shadows covered the area around her.Her mind was no longer able to handle two separate personalities. This caused a strange reaction in which her powers were rapidly fed into her mask. But this didn't solve anything as neither personality was willing to leave the body and go into the mask.After a short time of this her head and mask exploded, as most of her body was turned to ash.A headless, damaged suit of armor clattered to the ground.

Aboard the Thistle / With Draque and Jaliax / IC:Upon receiving such a short response, Villy was sort of taken aback. She slowly turned away from Jaliax, conveying how awkward that had been, and finished scooping food onto her plate. Giving a quick prayer to Mata Nui in thanks for the food, Villy didn’t wait for the others as she dug in, savoring every bite of Nui-Jaga meat.The texture alone was enough to get her taste buds going. Villy frowned and looked at her plate and then grabbed a few more pieces of meat. She hummed in contentment, stopping to down some water.

OOC: Sorry about the waits with Artorre and Krissuk, everyone, I thought I responded with Artorre and forgot about Krissuk because I was waiting for iBrow to post as Aiolos. I guess he's not rejoining the RPG, though, so I'll try and get things moving with that group later/tomorrow.IC: Artorre: Forgotten Island:Artorre approached the throne with the others. He also bowed.IC: Kitala: Traders Guild HQ:Kitala followed Quorvex up the stairs and waited for the secretary to notify Sarillia.

IC: Terrak:Terrak awake to the gentle currants of the ocean slowly moving around him, he got up. The sun was shining though the water, Terrak began to walk though the medium, he decided to go off to pick a few things for his breakfast. After eating he went up to the surface to see where Gaioli was. He walked on to shore “Hey Gaioli where are you.” He walked farther on land and saw the raft.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

lhikan_banner.png

[iC-GM]Sarillia listened intently to the offers that Quorvex posed. It took less than a quarter of an hour for the two of them to reach their final decision, which involved sending a Traders Guild ship to the island of Nibar. The group that Quorvex had gathered would find the Courthouse, investigate it, and then move onto Dajon once their work had been completed there to find out anything that could be discovered there.Those who had chosen to join boarded the ship and headed south from Sakrinil with haste. It took only a few hours time for the ship to reach the ominously close Serpents Isle, but quite a bit longer to move up and down the coast in order to figure out where the Courthouse might be located. Eventually, the persistence of their spotters proved efficient.That, and the strange fact that there was smoke rising from near one of the mountains, which also happened to have a large stairway of stone rising up into it.OOC: You honestly thought you guys were going to fight a whole platoon of Rebellion soldiers with three Toa in their midst and me controlling them this early in the story?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Terrak:Terrak saw Gaioli come over a dune and waved, "Whenever you' re ready to go" Terrak turned and headed back to sea realizing that he probably should have said 'good morning'. he sat in the water a few bio from the raft, he sat with his legs folded but he wasn't really use to that so his legs didn't fold very far, the water came up to his middle and his knees came up out the water. He sat in silence as he stared out into the sea.

lhikan_banner.png

OOC: Lev- No. What ever gave you that idea?IC (Nibar): As the ship began to approach Nibar, Quorvex had slipped below decks and had opened one of the mountain exploration kits. He was now in the process of stuffing the last few tools and rope into his backpack after putting on the harness and belt. He didn't know what they would encounter, but he wanted to be prepared all the same.When he finally returned to the main deck, he noticed two things; the flight of stone stairs and the column of smoke not far from it."And that's the direction that we need to head towards, isn't it?" Quorvex asked nobody in particular.

"Don't Panic."

IC: Krash (On ship near Nibar)"Yep." Krash replied. The Matoran had been manning the cannons for most of the trip, but now was packing up land-based equipment, weaponry and a few bombs of various varieties. Quorvex in particular, and maybe a more observant member of the crew, could notice that he seemed a little stressed. That came from suppressing his insane side for most of the trip, and he wanted out. 'OUT! OUT! FOR THE LOVE OF BUBBLY RAHI, I WANT OOOUUUUTTTTTT!'Krash let out an annoyed sigh as insaney made another run. Krash couldn't keep him back much longer....IC: Gaioli (Effrah)She went back over the dune and grabbed her fruits, then walked back. Gaioli bit into one, then after thinking for a bit, offered another to Terrak.Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

OOC: The ship needs a name. I feel like, being a TG ship, it should have a name related to money or wealth.IC: Kitala: Unnamed Ship:Kitala had spent most of the trip refreshing herself on various details of the tale of Midnight, and was now emerging from the lower deck near Krash. Despite the large amount of her many years she had spent alone in a library, she had been around people enough to tell when someone was acting strange."Is there something wrong, Krash?" she asked.

OOC: The Floating Widget. It's a perfect name! :PIC: Krash (Ship off Nibar)He froze for just a second before continuing his task, all the while fighting a mental battle with he, himself, and Insany. 'Should I just tell her? Or lie... Either way, I'm in a bad situation... What to do, what to do..''Let out and we high-jump zap-flying Fader Bulls?''...No comment. But, best to think it over for a bit...'"Can you give me a few seconds, Kitala?"Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg