Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Waves Of The South

RPG Waves Gameplay

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
2331 replies to this topic

#2321 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 25 2012 - 03:18 PM

IC: Terrak:Terrak stood up when Gaioli offered him the fruit even though he had just eaten he decided to accept it anyways "Thank you".Terrak began to launch the raft. He pointed the raft in the direction of Sakrinil "There is a city this way we should reach it before night fall maybe sooner."OOC: I hope Gaioli is on the raft.
  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image


#2322 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,224 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 26 2012 - 02:27 PM

IC: Gaioli (Effrah)She debated with herself for a second. To go, or not to? With a slight sigh, and thought of 'This isn't going to end well,' she waded into the water and got onto the raft. If worst came to worst, she could always get off before the raft came too close to the city.IC: Krash (Ship off Nibar)After about a minute or two, Krash came to a decision. "You.. ever read, seen or even heard about those people who are simply not right in the head?..."'Like-a me-a. Woohoo-a!''Yep.'Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#2323 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,645 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 26 2012 - 04:17 PM

IC (The Floating Widget, off of Nibar): Quorvex noticed several of his expedition members were already on deck, including Krash. However, he quickly realized that his explosives expert had gone through the entire trip without an episode. Now he was obviously stressed and now Kitala and Lalar were starting to notice. He quickly approached them as he reviewed the standard protocol when dealing with a Krash episode."Alright Krash," Quorvex said as he held out a hand, "Give me the explosives. Slowly. You should know the drill by now."
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#2324 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,224 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 26 2012 - 06:30 PM

IC: Krash (The Floating Widget )"Alright. Should I stay on deck or jump in the ocean first, as either way I'll probably end up there anyway." Krash replied, handing said objects to Quorvex. "Oh, and sorry in advance for anything I do when he's out. I'll explain later."'Krash-a go-a out-out-out, sooon, yeesssssss. Go blurb-a-lurb!''..You're starting to make since. That probably means I'm just a little closer to insanity. Great.''Great-fun is wet-swim!'OOC: I have named a ship. I have value for being here. Yessssssss! :PZakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#2325 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,645 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 26 2012 - 09:22 PM

IC (The Floating Widget): "Have him jump in the ocean, but try to stay close to the ship," Quorvex said as he accepted the items, "The last thing I need is for you to get chewed in half by a Takea shark before we go anywhere. Also, don't go near the stairs. I have the impression that someone else is already here and I don't want to alert them to our presence."As he finished, he glanced back at the rising smoke. There were only a few things that could produce that much smoke and none of them were pleasant.
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#2326 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 83 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 26 2012 - 10:59 PM

OOC: I don't think there is going to be a time skip any time soon.IC: Terrak:The raft began to come in sight of the city, Terrak was pushing it in that direction.OOC: Zakaro in your next post you can say whether or not they get to the city.
  • 0


If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.


Posted Image


#2327 Offline Zakaro

Zakaro
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

  • 1,224 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 27 2012 - 02:34 PM

OOC: @light Laser: I'm gonna ponder for a-bit before making a Gaioli post.IC: Krash (The Floating Widget )"Alright. I'll just do this..." As he spoke, he quickly and crudely tied a spare piece of rope onto his waist before proceding to jump into the ocean. The rope was long enough to allow for about 10 feet worth of swimming around, but not enough to get too far away. He relaxed...'Alright, have your fun.''WHOOP-DE-DOOO'"OOOOOOO!" He let out a shout, the sane gleam of his eyes instantly disappeared, and one crazy grin wormed its way onto his sliver-streaked mask. Insane Krash proceeded to host a ballet in the language of what he thought was Zyglak.Zakaro
  • 0

journeybannerv2.jpg

The Journey begins! Feel free to join as the quest starts out.  ^_^

-Lego RPG Forum-

Just call me Zakaro, no matter what's up there.

 

 


#2328 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,229 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 27 2012 - 02:41 PM

IC: LalarLalar just stood their dumbstruck. She used her powers to briefly touch Krash's mind and found a very different person than he had been just a moment ago. She looked at Tafu. "Dissociative Identity Disorder?" she asked.
  • 0

#2329 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 27 2012 - 07:55 PM

IC: Ark, Astral, Bellum and MaelstromArk would stay for a short while and help out the inhabitants of the island. But eventually something up north called for him and so he left.Astral would grow weary of city life after only being there for a short time and so he decided to leave. He gathered what few possessions he had and started walking. He left without telling anyone. He thought no one would notice if he was gone.Bellum would somehow survive and end up leaving the island. She would flee by water; swimming north in search of something new.Maelstrom too would survive the island and he would leave. He might have enjoyed the weather but he didn't like the people. He hoped to one day find a home but knew that was not likely.OOC: It was enjoyable and I had fun. But I'm taking a break and I just can't abandon my characters. Thanks for letting me play.

Edited by Cosmic Titan, Sep 27 2012 - 07:58 PM.

  • 0

#2330 Offline Tafu

Tafu
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

  • 1,645 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 28 2012 - 03:13 PM

IC (The Floating Widget): "I don't remember what the doctor called it," Quorvex said to Lalar as he gently placed the explosives on the deck, "All I know is that he's been like this for years. There's a special section in the Guild Agent handbook that explains what to do when Krash gets like this. Normally he would be assigned a more safer job, but no one else wants to handle explosives."After glancing around the ship he then said, "We'll let him have his fun, then we'll organize a scout party. We have a job to do after all..."
  • 0
Credits: Xanis
"Don't Panic."

#2331 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,229 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 29 2012 - 05:33 PM

IC: LalarLalar continued to stare. "That's odd..." she thought. "Haven't they tried to find a cure for this?" she asked Quorvex.
  • 0

#2332 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,879 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 05 2012 - 08:33 PM

OOC: I've been thinking. We don't need to just end the story here. Players who are on the Floating Widget, please read this. If you wish to have your character join in the scouting party, we can all converse together in PM and try to write a Short Story, to be put in that forum, which accurately shows your characters personality and allows them meet the very end of the story. That way, we can wrap up that part of the main plot.Players who are on the Azure Thunder, if you wish to do the same thing, then yeah - it would awesome to determine what happens there as well.The other islands are a little too complicated for this route, though.Now, I would appreciate you all treat this as the final post for the RPG - nothing goes after this.[GameMaster - Closing of the Bell]Governor Vamden strode through the great hall of the Shimmering Palace. Within his hand he held a rapier as he approached the steps before his throne. The hall was mysteriously empty - it had been arranged that way. No guards for one hour. Most people had no idea where he was. But here he was, where he belonged. It was suspicious very suspicious, until he realize who was responsible for the changes of shifts, standing before him.And there she was - clothed in white robes, and with a veil covering her entire face. Her name was unknown, even to him; that was, if she had one. But even approaching her sent shudders through him - he could feel the distortions of the room that she constantly emitted, even if she could not."You have no reason to be here." he said, stopping before her and raising his elegant blade. "Yet you still stand before my throne, in my halls. You may have power, but you'll not leave my seat of power unscathed.""Thou hast no reason to object to my presence in thine halls. Fear not. Thou hast done well in thine appointed task.""Should I be proud?""Thou hast no reason to be. Tis but natural. Thou hath no choice.""Quite. Now get out of my palace before I show you the edge of my favorite sword."The white cloaked being immediately moved past him. As he began moving his sword to keep it pointed at her, she simply grabbed it. The sharp blade did not pierce her as she grabbed it and ripped it from his hands with the strength of a Kikanalo, before casting it across the room. By the time he had finished looking to the blade, she was gone, and the wind almost seemed to rustle.He let out a sigh of relief as he retrieved and sheathed his rapier. He looked to the throne, with the massive jewel placed in the rock, the ornate marble craft, the ornate designs crafted in golden gilding, and the rich tapestries that hung behind it. As he stared, he wondered one thing -"Was it worth it?"The clock struck nine. Morning. The day had already begun. But so much remained to do...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users