Waves Of The South

IC: [Su'un Kanad] - Road to Sakrinil, 16 Kio AwaySu'un shrugged, "Dunno exactly, but pretty big. It's pretty much the city on Yheyn, right after the Shimmering Palace. You can find almost anything there."
IC(Tajeh/15 Kio from Sakrinil): "Shimmering Palace? Is that the capital?" Tajeh asked, a little shocked at the name of a city.

WIP

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)Despite all of Raknar's boisterousness and swagger, he was actually deep in contemplation while viewing the spectacle. It was definitely the sword: Song had already finished the interviews with both Darwin and Curt Connors, and there was no other reason for her to invade. That left one question: why hadn't it attacked him yet?Somehow, he didn't feel it was a respect thing.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Are you trying to tempt her? :PIC: FuryFury, without warning, withdrew.The reason was simple. She'd found all she needed to find, and noted Evex as a Prospect. He was almost perfect, just lacking a few integral things. Confidence among them. He'll do well in the event of Song's death.....She 'looked' at Raknar. She didn't have to invade to tell he was more intelligent than he acted...

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir was quite angry, if one wanted to be delicate about things. "I have had it! I woke up today hoping to unlock the mysteries of an artifact, instead, I've had my mind invaded and I'm forced to watch another being go through the same thing! I can't help but noticing that both of these events have a common link....You!" Fenrir pointed at Song. "What is going on here? You know, you must. If I am going to be working under you, I think I speak for everyone here when I say...I'd like to know just what-by all the black depths of the sea-I'm getting into!"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Artorre: Sakrinil Docks:Artorre smiled and tipped his kanohi too as Malok passed by. He turned back to Taronak, still smiling from ear to ear."Come on aboard then!" He turned to the toa of water. "You too, Bellum. The more the merrier!"

IC: SongSong raised an eyebrow at Raknar. "If you weren't hired before, you certainly are now." She sighed, and her gaze wandered from person to person. "He's right."Carefully, Song removed the sword, still in her sheath and set her on the table. It's sheath glittered, the light revealing the writing on the sheath. Fenrir might note that the writing wasn't even a recognizable form of Matoran, or any other language. "This is Fury. At least, that's what she calls herself. In fact, she's a real bit-"The floor creaked.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir was impressed and noted his initial estimate of Raknar was proven quite incorrect. He made a mental note to issue an apology at a later date. "A sentient artifact? I've read a few tomes on them...but they are supposed to be legends, myths. Not once has one been observed in a reliable fashion and by reliable sources....regardless, a little forewarning would have been nice."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Keran | Sakrinil Docks"This place is a regular Toa festival ground," Keran remarked. "Did someone put up a sign and I didn't see it?" He'd thought there were only four or five Toa the Council had deployed to this island. Seemed like they were all standing here. Maybe he'd heard wrong? He hopped up onto the vessel with the others. "So what's there to do on a ship? Do you guys just row all the time, or what?" He'd been on a small boat once before, to get to Yheyn. He'd nearly gone mad with boredom. If they were all like that, he'd stick to dry land and open sky, thankyouverymuch.^^H-D^^

Good to conquer evil
Lies to fight the truth
Are any of us only saints or sinners

Or is it always Red versus Blue?

IC: Song"Normally she's better behaved. She doesn't say much to anyone except her Wielder. She finds most other people boring. Like I said, a real bit-" Another creak. "She probably won't invade your minds again. Probably."Fury reached out, and made sure everyone could 'hear' her. She sent Song an image of the middle finger.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"If she enters my mind again, it is my duty to inform you that I will do my best to see her hurled into a volcano."

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)Raknar pouted, but showed no visible sense of pain or even anger at the push, merely switching to a grin a moment later."Ma'am, it's my duty to inform your lovely little Excalibur on the table that if she wants to learn something from my mind, it'd better not be anything college level. Never went."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Fury didn't bother being stealthy this time, Raknar knew she was coming. He could feel a wave of almost disappointment at the lack of a fight.Methodically, Fury began to pick her way through his head. Every now and then, a slight feeling of approval emanated from her.Song shrugged. "She doesn't necessarily care about knowledge."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"I suspect if I try to grab her I'll get a nasty electric shock? There are ways around such things....besides, acid can be almost as effective as lava and all one needs is small lab to create such things."

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"Unlike her Wielder," he noted. "Anywho, I hope the Sword of Gryffindor finishes soon. I dunno if I have any headache meds that I can waste after she's finished..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:Artorre looked around the ship, trying to remember all the various activities available on a ship. Although most of it was below deck. "Plenty. There's cards and chess, and other obscure games you could pick up from the other crew members. You could converse with everyone else. You can look at the stars at night. They look best when you're at sea. Oh, and you can always fish."He looked at Bellum. "My name is Artorre. It's very nice to meet you, Bellum." He reached out to shake her hand.

IC: Song"Now you're catching on." Song grinned to Raknar, before glancing sidelong at Fenrir. "You wouldn't be able to lift her. And you'll find her harder to destroy than you think, she's made out of a substance unknown. Not to mention, according to her, she predates civilized society. Good luck getting rid of her."You are annoying me, being. Fury hissed. React. Do something. Your kind are not nearly so calm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"With science and a healthy supply of anger....anything is possible. I've heard interesting things about sonic's and certain wave lengths..." Fenrir trailed off. "Regardless, I won't attempt to eliminate the sword while in your service. I suspect you would not sympathize with such an action."

OOC: Burnmad, want to meet (finally)? =PIC: Aiolos, Sakrinil:The Toa of Air slowly walked through the streets, his Mask of Adaption currently having given him a slightly slimmer form, enabling him to make his way through the crowds more easily. He was looking for a particular person at the moment, one that was the object of rumours Aiolos had been hearing about a possible voyage south.Ah, treasure...

IC: Raknar (Backroom, Inn)"I ain't really like the rest of my kind, then, am I?" Raknar asked, merely grinning wider. "It's about discipline, Excalibur. Whereas most of the rest of my species ain't got it, I do. Now take it easy. There's plenty of Seprillian to go around."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FuryMy name is not Excalibur. Fury hissed. My name is Fury. Like the emotion I am experiencing right now.She purposefully jabbed at Raknar's mind, hoping to cause extreme discomfort. She sent Fenrir an image of a middle finger.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"Or, at a future date you could aid me in destroying her. Or imprisoning her at the bottom of a very large ocean trench. Both are functional idea's."

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung shifted his concentration from Raknar to Fenrir, to inform the Vortixx of his foolishness."That's a bloody stupid idea, scholar," he thought-growled. "This is one of the only things that might protect you from that idol, and yet you still cast it away."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Fenrir)"The idol as yet, has not invaded my mind or invaded the minds of two others with nary a care for them. The idol is a curiosity and an interesting avenue for study. The weapon is a sociopath. At best."

IC-Aclaraung:"I think I'll laugh when you die from it, then," Aclaraung said. "Even now it exerts its influence over you, though you can't feel it. Isn't that right, Fury?" Aclaraung asked for confirmation, knowing that the sentient sword was listening.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now