Waves Of The South

IC (Fenrir)"Yes. Because I don't trust a Dragon that I've never seen and a sociopathic weapon, I must be under the control of a malign force. Truly that is the only reason I could disagree with such obvious genius." The fact that Fenrir managed to convoy sarcasm and clear disdain through a telepathic link was an impressive feat for someone who had never made use of telepathy before today.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC (Malok, Sakrinil Docks): "My name is toa Malok, of the Xankah Order" he said, standing on the gangway. "Excuse me for overhearing your plans, but I'm not one to let interesting happenings pass under my nose. What's this about an adventure?"

ppg2.png

IC: Song"Alright. Aclaraung, since I know you're listening, head back to the ship. We'll be there soon." Song said, as she started to lead her new crew toward the ship. She paused, and looked at the group behind her. "By the way, we'll have to get out rather quick. The Guard isn't fond of my first mate."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Raknar (Docks, Near Azure Thunder)"Fair enough," said Raknar. "Out of curiosity, who exactly is your--"Captain Seprillian cut off abruptly as his gaze wandered past Song and towards a handsome, well-built ship with the lettering Southern Charm across the starboard side. There was a figure aboard it, working on trying to ready the mast. From the look on Raknar's face, he wasn't a member of the crew."That two-faced ship-stealing pasty-faced motherfu--"Raknar's words cut off as he whipped out one of his pistols from its holster on his right thigh: in the evening sun, the word Tragedy glinted softly off the side of the barrel. He took a nanosecond's aim before firing and crowed triumphantly as the thief was caught in the shoulder and stumbled backwards with an ai-yeee! of pain before tripping and falling in the water."Doomslayer!" he yelled to his first mate. "Watch the ship until I get back."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC (Fenrir)"And now I might be in trouble with the local law enforcement. Happy day....." Fenrir watched as Raknar fired his weapon into the distance. "Now I'm definitely in trouble with the local law enforcement. Happy birthday to me."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: SongSong calmly walked onto her ship, which several Guards had just boarded. they all looked at here. She smiled winningly. 'Hello. I'm the Captain of this ship, and all the paperwork is in order. Furthermore, I already know you have no warrant or good reason to be here. You have five seconds to leave my ship."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir meanwhile, was behind both Raknar and Song. Looking very much like someone who hadn't been told the specific's of what they'd signed up for. Threatening guards? He saw no way this could end well.

IC: SongAfter a look at the group, the Guards hurriedly apologized and walked off the ship. "Seprillan, get the sails in order. Fenrir, untie us. We cast off in five minutes." Song stated, as she walked to the helm.IC: KiarakAn appreciative whistle made Zenonia open her eyes. When she looked around the room, there was no sign of anyone, despite the obviously male presence.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"But of course..." Fenrir did as he was commanded and to his credit, kept any grumbling to himself.

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)Raknar shrugged and began to work on prepping the sails; to his credit, he finished in 2.5 minutes, using the other 2.5 to pull up a seat on deck and fish out a mini bottle of vodka.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ZenoniaPart of the reason Zenonia didn't seeing anything was because she was still holding her head in her hands. Opening her eyes, all she saw was darkness. Putting her hands down, all she saw was...An empty inn room. Making a rude gesture with her hand, Zenonia stared at the room with squinted eyes, her hangover not quite yet over.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:"Why, we're sailing south in search of undiscovered lands! We'll be leaving soon. Care to come along with us?"OOC: Arc, I'm assuming your character is coming. But I won't interact with him until you clarify whether he is or not. Feel free to place him on the ship or on the docks after we've left.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : InnEvex had remained silent throughout this whole affair, considering the sword. he was with the others: throw her to the bottom of the sea. Then bury her. Then build a house on her. The lock the door, and bury the key. And something involving giant squids... just because."So... um... what should I do?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Song"To start with, you're going to make sure no pirates try to jump on us while we leave the harbor."IC: Kiarak"You can do all the rude gestures you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are hot."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure ThunderEvex grinned. Many sharp teeth were visible. "Can I say I'll eat them? I mean, I wouldn't, but I kinda have always wanted an excuse to say that... sometimes."

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC: ZenoniaZenonia then replied with a certain word. A certain word retaining certain type of person who is not, by any standards, a gentleman (In fact, the opposite. Increased tenfold). A word unable to be posted on this child-friendly forum.Repeating it again, Zenonia reached for her hat, placing it on her head. She searched for whiskey or vodka, but found nothing of the sort. With a resigned sigh, Zenonia fell back into her bed, dreading what was coming next.It was experience that she hadn't had in weeks.It was terrible.It was called 'sober'.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Song"..... You don't actually eat people, do you?"IC: Kiarak"Say, I've got an idea. I'll find some alcohol, if you agree to take a shower." Strangely, the voice seemed to come from the one place she hadn't checked; under the bed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure Thunder"NO! No! I don't! Of course not. Do I look..."Evex paused, then stared down at himself."... I forget how different everybody is still..."

IC (Fenrir)"I would note that our continued existence at this juncture would be extremely unlikely if Evex did feast on sentient beings. It hardly seems worth bringing up. Suffice it to say, if we were Evex's preferred food source, we would not be here right now."

Edited by Basilisk

IC: SongSong sighed, and smiled. "I'm sorry, I just don't know anything about your species. And it would be rude to invade your mind to find out."IC: Kiarak"That was the idea, yeah."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure Thunder Oh my God this is getting annoying to write everything out I hate myself"I-I-I...don't eat... people..."Evex's ears were pinned back, and he shrunk back, arms wrapped around himself somehow making himself smaller (though he was still taller than the rest of them). The next sound that came out of his maw sounded like the mewling of a small, frightened kitten.The contrast was bizarre, to say the least.

Edited by The One who is Gone

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:Artorre shrugged. "Don't quite know yet. Find some treasure, maybe? Definitely protect the native matoran from... Whatever they might need protecting from. I wouldn't be allowed to go if I didn't promise that." Replying to Taronak, he said "South. We're exploring for undiscovered lands."

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC (Fenrir)"I would have thought that was obvious. You don't show any of the textbook signs, seem quite friendly and intelligent..."

OOC: This whole mental scene is hilarious and adorable. I must do this to Evex more often. :PIC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure ThunderEvex returned the hug, taking a deep breath. "I'm... I'm okay. I must look like ridiculous..."

Edited by The One who is Gone

IC (Fenrir)"By most social norms yes. Thankfully normal is the last word I would apply to this crew."