Waves Of The South

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure ThunderEvex laughed, breaking away from the hug (having maybe used more force than was necessary). "Little band of misfits, ain't we?"

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war.

IC: Song"It's okay. It's okay." The last words echoed in Evex's head, as well as verbally. "You're justified. That was mean of me to say." Song winced slightly, as Evex left.IC: Kiarak"But my Akaku works so well here."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Fenrir)"Probably the correct term. We have a Vortixx scholar, a dragon, a sentient sword....and do I really need to continue?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Zenonia"Son of a Brakas." Zenonia cursed, not calling Kiarak's bluff as she sat up straight. "You're probably quite the looker, considering how you can't, you know, actually get a girl to like you. Instead, you having to come into their rooms at night, and playing Peeping Tom."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Kiarak"Ouch. That was low, you know that?"IC: Song"Yes, that is the correct term. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make sure that Raknar hasn't gone off and done something stupid." Song commented, as she followed the being's path through the sip.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)Raknar was sitting on his new bed and had just leaned his head back when a ruffle in his jacket pocket snapped him out of his stupor. He unfolded it and immediately saw what it was: the Letter. Pulling himself up and removing his jacket, revealing a regular black t-shirt underneath, Raknar began to reread the Letter for the thousandth time and closed his eyes, sighing heavily as he recited the words mentally.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: SakrinilBellum shook Artorre's hand. "Yup. Nice to meet you too."After listening to the others talk she said, "I think I'll be going with ya. I want to take a break from this city for a while."OOC: I need to start using my other characters soon. :P Astral is near the Toa Council Chamber's in Sakrinil. Ark is near the Shimmering Palace. And Maelstrom is on Dajon. If anyone wants to interact with them let me know.

IC: Song"Whassat? Letter from your girlfriend?" Song commented from the doorway, on which she was leaning casually.IC: KiarakKiarak rolled out, and stared at Zenonia from the floor. "You can be really b :censored: y, you know that?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)"Hm. I admit, I am curious about your species Evex. Would you object to answering some questions?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Song"If I said checking on my crew's mental health, I'd be lying. 'Cuz I can do that from a distance." Song shrugged. "I'm here to find out what you were up to, check which cabin you chose, put my nose where it doesn't belong. Take your pick."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure Thunder"Um... No, I guess. Ask away..."OOC: And now to make everything up on the spot. :P

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

IC (Fenrir)"I'm ashamed to admit it, but I haven't heard much of them before. Are they isolationist? If not, what is their culture like exactly?"

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)For the first time, Raknar's face lost all sense of joviality that it had; his grin faded into a tight smirk, his aura instantly lost all aloofness, and his eyes lost that bright, sparkling light that seemed to make them glow. He folded the letter and spun it between his pointer and middle fingers."If you want to read it, go ahead," he said. "But you have to come over and get it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kiarak"'Cuz you're hot, and I was bored."IC: SongSong's eyes narrowed with suspicion, and she crossed the room, and reached out to take the letter...

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:"Hm. Now's as good a time as any." He called out to one of the crew members to raise the gangplank and release the ropes holding the ship to the docks. "Anyone who doesn't want to come along might be able to hit the dock and avoid getting wet if they jump now."

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure ThunderMemories..."Well, I've been gone for a while, being working my way south to this area. When I left... things weren't going well. Must of my kind were beginning to get more militarized, more... nationalistic. I wanted to leave before the fools attacked some Matoran settlement.""Generally, we lived in the forested areas in the lower half of the Northern Continent. Hunter gatherer, mostly hunter. We were getting more advanced, as I said, started taking advantage of metals in the ground. We used to be isolationists, but we tried to get more integrated. Again, it wasn't going well. A lot of us left, and wander the Universe now, and there are other groups that I haven't met, from farther north."

IC (Fenrir)"Hm. Perhaps they were motivated by confidence gained from new weapons and resources...Ah, sorry, merely speculation. Do you have any creation myths? Or a reliable historical record?"

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)Raknar let her take the letter, and Song unfolded it warily: the writing was shaky and rife with spelling errors, obviously written by a child.Dear Captain Raknar,My name is Friya. You're the nice Dricigil who let me and all the other Matoran take turns steering your ship when you passed by our island. Do you remember me, Captain Raknar? My mommy did, she said she really liked you for helping out around the house whenever she needed it. Captain Raknar, can you help us? Because my daddy thought my mommy was getting married to you and he hurt her really bad, and now I'm scared he's going to hurt her again. Can you come and stop him, Captain Raknar? I'll send this with my fastest birdie so that you can get back and help us as soon as you can. We miss you, Captain Raknar!Love,Friya"I got that letter a year ago," said Raknar quietly. "I never went back."Then he started to laugh."I never even hooked up with the kid's mom, either. I was just trying to do a good deed."-Teezy

Edited by #firstworldtyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Evex : Sakrinil : Docks : Azure Thunder"We... Well, I dunno. We grew from lesser creatures, which were exposed to the energies of the Ny."A pause. "... You don't know what the Ny are, don't you?"OOC: Wow this RP is getting intense...

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung came down, alighting on the cabin of the Azure Thunder once he felt it was far enough away from Sakrinil that they wouldn't be attacked for his presence. He then stretched his head down, looking through a port hole into Raknar's room, which was the room the first mate would normally take, were they not a Dragon."That...is a sad story, young Seprillian," the Dragon growled out. "I knew a being once, who had a similar plight."OOC: His surname is still Seprillian, right?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: This is normal. :PIC (Fenrir)Fenrir actually seemed embarrassed. "Uh. No. It didn't come up in any of the tomes I've read. Apologies." And I call myself a scholar.

IC: SongAny trace of smugness, or calm, or amusement drained from Song's face with each word she read. Her hand shaking, she handed the letter back to Raknar. "Mata Nui. Why didn't you go back?" Her voice contained hints of rage, whether it was directed at Raknar or the unknown father was unclear.Fury sighed, and chimed in. Pansy children.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Raknar (Azure Thunder)"The Charm got caught in some kinda...freak storm," he said quietly, subconsciously biting down on his knuckle. "Lost three crewmen, two of them childhood friends. Ship ran aground on some God-forsaken island in the middle o' nowhere, and all but one of the charts were too soaked to make sense of. I could never find my way back."He sighed and took the letter back, folding it almost reverently and putting it on top of his jacket."As it happened, the one chart that was left led dead south."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Evex : Sakrilin : Azure Thunder "The Ny are... They are kinda... They... Well the Matoran would call them Gods, but They aren't. They are just kinda... Things. They are manifestations, not creators. They are really... big and powerful. And They don't really care about us. They came from something else- DRAGON!"Evex's eyes widened, somewhere between shock and childish delight at the sight of the dragon landing on the ship.

Edited by The One who is Gone

IC (Fenrir)"Interesting. It devi-yes. Dragon. Rather large dragon." Fenrir's voice was filled with amazement. No matter how much one read, it did not really prepare them for the sight of a dragon.

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung nodded at Raknar's words, before turning away, the porthole now open to see out of, as he cocked his head, looking over at Evex from where he lay, curled up to fit on the ship's cabin."Yes, Regian? Vortixx?" Aclaraung thought for a moment, then tasted the air with his tongue, also wetting his 'lips' at the same time, a gesture he had picked up from various Toa he had met."Evex and Fenrir, your names are." This was a statement, not a question.

profiles i guess

IC: Song"You didn't have any way of knowing what that piraka would do. For all you knew then, you would've been killing an innocent man."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir adjusted his monocle for a moment, out of nervous habit more then anything else. "Correct." This was something right out of Helvast's the Sages work Monsters and Mysteries. Dragons were a rare sight and Fenrir was all to aware that he was quite lucky to be seeing on right now. His mind was already hard at work recording every detail of this moment.

IC: Evex : Sakrilin : Azure Thunder"He's..." Evex's eyes were wide, drinking in the dragon's regal appearance, "... beautiful..."Perhaps not his best choice of words. But Aclaraung was indeed a marvelous sight to behold.

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung smiled, an odd expression for him-mainly because he wasn't made to do it-as he looked on Evex."I thank you for the compliment," he rumbled. "Though, for a male Dragon, a word such as "Majestic" or "Awesome" might do better. So, you were talking about the Ny earlier, yes? I haven't heard of them since I was driven from the North." He dropped the unnatural smile, resting his head on what space of the cabin was not taken up, one eye facing Evex and Fenrir."Please. Humour me."

profiles i guess