Of The Stricken And The Striking

Grantaire

Name: DradakGender: MaleSpecies: ToaFaction: NeutralKanohi: Mahiki, Great Mask of IllusionElement: EarthAppearance: Dradax stands a head shorter than most Toa, with thick black and dull gray armor. His lower leg and and lower arm armor is segmented into interlocking black rings, while his chest, shoulder, and upper leg armor is smooth and shell-like.Powers: Elemental control over EarthAbilities: Moderate ability with stealth and marksmanship, natural night visionWeapons: Dradak's preferred weapon is a standard black Kanoka launcher. He also carries a spear, the head of which can be opened and closed like a pincer via a switch on the shaft.Other Equipment: Kanoka disksPersonality: Being a rookie Toa, Dradak is habitually very nervous. He is afraid of making mistakes or even upsetting allies. For this reason he has a tendency to follow whoever he believes to be the strongest or most trustworthy.History: Dradak was part of a team of rookie Toa that was deployed from a large fortress to protect a Matoran village that had suffered a series of terrible rahi attacks. However, he was separated from the group during a fight with a group of Skakdi, who traded him to a group of slave traders. When the ship neared Metru-Nui, he managed to snap his bonds and use his Mahiki to escape.

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I heartily dislike that this is the only other worthwhile Mangaii left. But Bobsaggit, little is better than nothing.Name: TuyetGender: FemaleSpecies: ToaFaction: Toa Mangaii (Protectorate)Kanohi: Great Mask of IntangibilityElement: Water (Liquid Protodermis)Appearance: Tuyet is quite athletic, as most Toa. While being on the shorter side, she can still endure and pack a punch when she needs to. Apart from that, she's fairly attractive, an advantage used wisely, if not exactly in moderation.Powers: Intangibility, and power over water.Abilities: The ability to become intangible.Weapons: Barbed BroadswordOther Equipment: She usually carries a multipurpose grappling hookPersonality: Tuyet is one of the more aggressive Toa of water, not afraid to do things the bloody way to get them done. She will openly criticize those around her, disregarding personal relations with people she doesn't consider worth her time.History: Tuyet, is, for the most part, completely off the record. She doesn't like to stay in one place for too long, and often keeps to herself as far as what she's done or plans to do. Even her teammates don't know much about her, and have learned to accept that. No one asks about Tuyet. No one knows the answers.(Optional) Notes: "In the future, I will rule you all."._.Naho it is

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Only one for now. The other will come later.Name: HualnGender: MaleSpecies: Grazonurus [pre-approved by Zarayna]Faction: Dark HuntersKanohi: N/AElement: N/AAppearance: Hualn is a Matoran-like figure covered in nearly seamless plates composed of a hardened substance similar to keratin that is pine green. Two amber eyes glare out from beneath his black-tinted visor fitting onto his helm. A hilt of pine-green sticks from his back armor above one shoulder. His hands and feet are clawed, the latter near-perpetually hovering a sixth of a meter off of the ground, only dropping sometimes in combat. He looks to be of medium build and his image is distorted by the currents moving around him. As well, Hualn is accompanied by a great whooshing and sucking sound at once as he moves about, as though a strong breeze were constantly moving about his area. Powers: N/AAbilities: Hualn's air currents are his main trait for his own inability to turn them off. Due to his species' anatomy, they are governed largely without his control; they move without him being able to stop them, and they constantly 'inhale' and 'exhale' their cutting winds all over his body, resembling highly developed lungs in that function. However, he CAN control the concentration of their inhalation and expiring to certain areas of his body, allowing parts like his claws to become covered in as much as one-third of a meter of air blade armor. Due to this ability to control where he exhales and inhales, he gains control of the air pressure immediately around his body, and can even use sudden inhalation to act as though he had suction cups. He can even journey underwater inside an air bubble, though not indefinitely, due to a need to breathe and pressure. This useful ability gives Hualn a formidable 'first layer of defense' that can be easily morphed into offensive and defensive extensions of his weapons and body. Finally, the air armor serves a last purpose: It supports and strengthens his body, allowing him to hover and move around more freely, as well as wield his blade.Despite this ability's many advantages, though, it has several weaknesses. Hualn often underestimate the power of foes' attacks because of his two layers of armor, which, although allowing him to absorb physical attacks rather well due to the wind slowing down and softening blows, does not work as well against powered assaults. While even then, his blades can deal with wind and even many more solid or wind-based elements, like earth or fire, by cutting them away in their rotation, a skilled fighter can recognize that he often extends much of his armor into his extending his attacks, causing him to lack a first layer of defense valuable surface area on his body. Just as well, he often leaves the soles of his feet or hands particularly vulnerable, as they are the first place he often causes to stop exhaling when extending his appendages in a fight. Finally, no matter how much Hualn extends his armor to cover, it disperses after radiating a third of a meter from his body. This means that he can be easily fooled to cover one area when something is coming towards him at high speed, only to have the object or enemy change course right before the shield and slip around it. Hualn has been highly trained in swordsmanship and unarmed combat as well as in the use of hira shuriken. He is about as strong as the average toa and fast as one, too; however, his wind armor enhances both those traits to give him physical capabilities above that of a Great Calix-wearer, if not close to the level of a Pakari or Kakama. His chitinous exoskeleton is second only to protosteel in terms of protection. Due to these traits, his fighting style is bold and dynamic, slipping from swordsmanship to claw swipes to kicks, all bolstered or enhanced with his armor. Hualn often acts almost without care in fights, feeling that his two layers of armor and skill with a sword is enough for most foes, only getting serious if they actually get past his first layer of defense and sword. Weapons: Hualn wields a longsword he sheathes in his back armor and calls 'Olzet' or 'the Voidcutter'. Its blade is composed of the chitin-like shells of primitive ancestors who bathed in energized protodermis, becoming just as tough as protosteel as they willingly mutated into the sword while retaining the capability to channel air. Its body is covered in the scrawling runes of Grazonurus language; this gives it a strange power as a 'psychic magnet' of sorts. Hualn may choose a '+' or '-' charge at any time while carrying the weapon for it to switch to that charge.When Minus, everything in a radius around the sword of a bio and a half in all directions disappears on the level of power and mental perception. That area is cloaked by nothing less than the hundreds of spirits within Olzet. The brains of most sapient beings trying to target this area are unable to detect the area's existence and rationalize it away as an anomaly to be ignored. Those who try to perceive or attack Hualn with their powers and minds find their power-targetting repelled from the area he is in when the charge of his sword is '-'. The Minus charge can be circumvented by gigantic attacks and/or those that affect his area on the side. It also prevents him from being healed or buffed by his own allies.When Plus, everything in a radius around the sword of a bio and a half in all directions becomes extraordinarily 'dense' on the level of power and mental perception. All power and mental targeting is drawn towards that area because it has become more elementally and psychically weighted than the other things and people in its vicinity. Beings trying to attack or buff others with those kinds of actions find it extremely hard to not do that to Hualn if his sword is '+'. The Plus charge causes all healing and buffing on the battlefield to become that of Hualn, but also causes all non-physical attacks to be aimed at him. It, too, can be circumvented if the buffing or attacking is too big to be totally drawn to him-that will only cause Hualn to be its center. Olzet also possesses the weakness of lacking power otherwise. While loyal to only the Grazonurus who keeps it, separated from that master it can do nothing. A clever foe might divide and conquer.He also has 24 hira shuriken made in the same way and of the same material. They lack the runes of Olzet and thus possess no powers or abilities beyond that of their kind. Although small, they are very sharp and aerodynamic, not to mention light.Other Equipment: N/APersonality: Hualn is, first off, spontaneous. He becomes bored of routine easily, and is constantly looking for new territory to explore, new opponents to test his skill against. He is highly curious, but often doesn't reveal it, feigning mild impartiality and true arrogance. This mask is only taken off when exploring new opponents' capabilities in battle, if they have managed to bypass his first layer of armor, or when exploring a new area or thing to do. Despite this, he has a hidden sympathetic side, being able to see the good side of many people if he'd only look.History: Hualn was born into a prestigious family of aristocratic mercenaries on one of the Southern Islands. The Grazonurus was trained in the arts of war from birth and there learned how to fight unarmed, with the longsword, and hira shuriken. He left home with his ancestral weaponry to join the Dark Hunters. After a hundred years of good service or so, Hualn was sent to Metru Nui. He was recently separated from his fellow mercs during a skirmish in Po-Wahi.

Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Name: SontarokGender: MaleSpecies: ToaFaction: ProtectorateKanohi: KualsiElement: IceAppearance: 7 feet in height, broad shouldered, whitein color, wears light grey armour on his body and limbs.Powers: He has the elemental power of ice, and a Kualsi, which allows him to teleport across short distances.Abilities: He is skilled with a sword, and is moderately strong.Weapons: He carries a thin sword, and a small axe.Other Equipment: Armour on his body and limbs.Personality: Reserved in temperament. He hates the Dark Hunters, and wants to wipe their scourge from the island. He can sometimes be too confident, preferring to travel alone instead of in a group.History: He was an original inhabitant of Metru Nui. During the dark hunter war, one of his few friends was killed, causing him to hate the dark hunters. He then resolved to fight the Dark Hunters, and sometimes undergoes dangerous missions to Onu Metru and Ga Metru.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

New character, Name: CalebosGender: MaleSpecies: MatoranFaction: ProctectorateKanohi: HunaElement: FireAppearance: Smaller than the average matoran, and he is blue and yellow, with his mask, torso, hands ad feet being ble and his limbs being yellow.Powers: NoneAbilities: Calebos is quite handy with a disk launcher, as it is his only tool.Weapons: Disc LauncherEquipment: Kanoka disksPersonality: Calebos is quite timid and shy, and often stays with his brother Zacax, and feels braver and safer with him.History: Calebos is a worker in Ta-Metru, and was partners with Zacax his brother. When they went to the Archives before the war, Zacax was trampled by a loose Kikanalo, and Calebos thought Zacax was dead. Since then, he had become quite scared and nervous. But when his brother came back as a Toa, he felt much safer and helps out his brother.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Name: Markana (pronounced mar-KAH-na), prefers to be called "Mar" since, in his words, "Markana is too girly of a name for me."Gender: MaleSpecies: Toa Faction: ProtectorateMask: MatatuElement: SonicsAppearance: A grey, handsome Toa of average height. He is well muscled, but not so much that he looks like he's a bodybuilder.Powers: SoundAbilities: Enhanced natural hearing, very good swordsmanWeapons: twin basket-hilted swords.Other equipment: small daggerPersonality: Carefree and jovial, but can become extremely focused if there is danger.History: Mar came from a small village of De-Matoran, and was made a Toa when the need for more heroes arose. He was sent to Metru Nui to help with the battle against the Dark Hunters.And now an old favorite of mine. :DName: KinvexSpecies: ToaGender: MaleFaction: ProtectorateMask: VolitakPower: LightningWeapons: SpearAbilities: Natural ability to sense electrical currents, very adept at using his spear. Also good at launching disks.Appearance: Average height, blue and white armor.Personality: Kinvex is a daredevil, but will hang back to help his friends if necessary.History: Kinvex wandered around the universe, helping out those in need. When he caught wind of what was going on in Metru Nui, he made a commitment to go there and help fight the Dark Hunters.

Name: VoramusGender: MaleSpecies: VortixxFaction: Dark HuntersKanohi: NoneElement: NoneAppearance: Tall, broad-shouldered, is black in color, wears dark grey armourPowers: NoneAbilities: He is skilled wit ha sword, and is very strong.Weapons: He carries a sword, and two daggers He has a shield, which he carries on his left arm. HIs shield's egde is sharp like a swordOther Equipment: He wears armour on his body and limbs.Personality: He is quick to anger, and prefers to fight alone. He hates the Dark Hunter's methods of hit and run tactics, instead thinking they should start s full-scale war.History: He originally lived outside of Metru Nui. Before the Dark Hunter war, he worked as a mercenary, and at the start of the war, he was recruited by the Dark Hunters. He then decided to become a permanent member. During the war, he continually fought against the protectorate, killing a moderate amount of Toa.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Name: ThirteenFull designation: Vorzahk C-013Species: VahkiGender: None, Male Programming.Faction: ProtectorateKanohi: NoneElement: NoneAppearance: Vorzahk.Powers: Teleport and shoot disks.Abilities: Extreme endurance.Weapons: Edged Staffs of Erasing, disks.Other Equipment: Enhanced Photoreceptors-see in all spectrums.Personality: None.History: One of the first thirteen Vahki Vorzahk made, making him also one of the first Vahki made in all-Vorzahk were the first type, due to the Le-Matoran's rowdiness. He has also gained many upgrades over his service, such as his bladed staffs and upgraded photoreceptors.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Little[r] is better than nothing. I think.Name: NahoGender: FemaleSpecies: Toa of waterFaction: Metru Nui ProtectorateKanohi: Mask of emulationElement: Water Appearance: Naho is quite athletic, as most Toa are. While being on the shorter side, she can still endure and pack a punch when she needs to. Her left shin has a large gash from a battle with a Dark Hunter that won't seem to heal.Powers: Water; emulationAbilities: She can control the water inside other Toa, a technique she doesn't find enjoyable. She can copy the abilities of others. She has trained extensively in this power, being able to analyze powers and replicate them in seconds.Weapons: Hand-axeOther Equipment: NonePersonality: Naho is very friendly, usually making valiant attempts to be kind to everyone. However, it's obvious to anyone who gets to know her she's hiding something. However, in the middle of a war, most don't venture to find what that is.History: Ever since she and the others formed a team to fight the Kanohi Dragon, she knew it couldn't last. Something was bound to go wrong. This was reinforced when Tuyet- who she'd considered a sister -murdered innocents and tried to rise to power. She turned out to be right, when war broke out between Metru Nui and the Dark Hunters. One of the first to realize they would never win without help, she infiltrated enemy lines and swam to an island where assistance awaited her. The war had only just begun.(Optional) Notes: None.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I think I have everything. Mildly concerned that I might have too many weapons-just let me know and I can reduce the number.Name: MiraulGender: MaleSpecies: Toa of MagnetismFaction: ProtectorateKanohi: Primary: Kakama Secondary: ConjuringElement: MagnetismAppearance: Silver, Gray and Black. Masks are standard in shape but have a curious feature- a removeable metal plate that reveals a hawk emblem beneath. Has his bowblade on left hip and quiver on the right. Small backpack and split shield are on his back.Powers:Magnetism, as well as his masks.Abilities:Miraul is a Nynrah Ghost, and as such can craft virtually anything you might need, so long as your request is of reasonable power. His method of choice involves using a Conjuring-based device that can alter the programming of a material, giving it new properties and powers. Miraul can craft weapons and some unique defenses for structures and vehicles, the latter of which often makes enemies describe them as “cursed.” His skills with Matoran as a programming language allow him to use the Mask of Conjuring in a pinch, which can get him out of sticky situations.Miraul has spent many years in war, so he has previous command experience. Long years of fighting have given him a good deal of experience with his element, the Kakama, and the martial arts, something he combines to the fullest potential. He may use magnetic grips on foes, remove Kanohi at range, send foes flying, or manipulate weapons and attacks to suit his purposes. He can also create a magnetic forcefeild that can prevent melee and Iron attacks from hitting him. Kakama enhanced attacks are common, something he uses for strikes. He also uses his mask to boost the fire rate of his bow, and range, power and fire rate for his shuriken.Weapons: Shuriken-Miraul carries a number of shuriken with him that function like sharp edged Kanoka. He can forge all the basic powers, though he never makes reconstitutes at random, as he feels that power to be inhumane and by far too dangerous, perhaps even worse than killing. Freeze and Weaken are the only two normal powers he keeps on him. He also carries shuriken with Lightning and Fire elemental powers in supply. The shuriken flight patterns are thought-guided like Ga-Metru discs.Shifting bowblade-A compound bow that can change into a blade, and vice versa. Usually stored on the belt in blade form.The sword itself is gray and like the one carried by Kopaka Mata.Arrow-These arrows are designed for Miraul’s bow. The arrowheads are simaler to the shuriken, but fly further, like Le-Metru disks. He keeps Freeze, Lighting, Weaken and Fire arrows in stock, though he can custom craft other heads. The arrows can be found in a quiver on his belt.Split Sheild-A sheild that splits into two arm blades. Can function as a flight board, it’s only power.Gauntlets-Miraul has two specialized gauntlets, which are formidable weapons in their own right, in addition to their other functions. Function 1:Nynrah Ghost Blaster VarientThe gauntlets can imitate a Nuva-style Nynrah Ghost Blaster, allowing Miraul to create and control solid light projections from his hands that are a match for metal in a fight. These projections fade out after an hour in darkness, meaning that they do not survive overnight, and require mild focus to maintain. Miraul may blast small oval light discs in rapid succession, or create weapons and platforms he alone can control. Function 2:Vertigo Shock Miraul can fire green-lightning like beams that give a being a temporary case of vertigo-a breif zap could trigger a five minute vertigo lapse.Function 3: Computation and ControlMiraul’s gauntlets are capable of various computer functions, double as a com-link, and can take sensor readings relating to energy, protodermic materials coding, or spatial oreintation. A holograpic projector allows for face-to-face com-time or map display, though audio-only feeds may be more practical in battle.Some of Miraul’s creations and possesion, like his ship, have remote control functions linked to the gauntlets.The control for computation functions is an Omni-trix like dial with four selection buttons.Other Equipment:Small backpack that carries his backup Kanohi. Ship, The Rising Star, with five rotary plasma cannons and a battery of programmed Kanoka missles. (Same powers as Miraul’s arrows.) Green in color with bridge towards the back. Relies on Crast(repulsion)-based engine, which allows it low altitude flight. Ship has a Nynrah-quality workshop below decks, with quarters for twelve, a galley and an infirmary. Cargo hold and engine room are located below the water line.Personality:Miraul has a deep hatred of Makuta and follows the Toa Code to the letter, with the exception of the fact that he feels some so-called “immoral Kanohi” are not quite as bad as they seem.History: Miraul was one of the first Matoran of Magnetism, He started life as a simple Matoran locksmith on the southern continent, but eventuallty moved and worked his way to the level of Nynrah Ghost. He became a specialist when it came to materials alteration, capable of literally reprogramming an object’s powers entirely given the correct technical equipment. About twenty thousand years into his life, an organization known as Toa League drafted him into their ranks, transforming him into a Toa hero. This was mostly thanks to his mentor, Thykius. He spent numerous years training before being stationed on the Tren Krom Penninsula. He began to train an apprentice Toa named Vilak while he served local villages. He stayed for several years before a war broke out on the Northern Continent. Miraul played a key part in the war up until it’s final battle.Shortly after the war, Toa League was betrayed from within to those who had created the war, and fell apart. Miraul travelled between the places he called home, fighting threats to his friends, and fortifing old League bases with traps to prevent the abandoned outposts from receiving illicit use. As a ghost, he gave many of the towers “curses” that might target those non-Toa without the proper access codes. These had often unpleasant long-term effects that stuck with the intruders after leaving the base for quite some time.Miraul continued to work with Vilak and old League alles who had survived the war on the Northern Continent. As the Toa-Dark Hunter war began, Miraul assembled a team of his old friends and set sail for Metru Nui.(Optional) Notes:Miraul is more vulnerable in confined spaces and when his movement can be restrained. Slightly concerned about potential overpowering in the gauntlets and more than willing to edit them.Name: VilakGender: MaleSpecies: ToaFaction:ProtectorateKanohi: KakamaElement: PlasmaAppearance: Orange and white, with Kanohki pack and sabers on his back. Sling and ammo bag on belt, and ammo bag also has shoulder strap to keep it from moving during battle. Gauntlets on wrists.Powers:Plasma and superspeed.Abilities:Master of the sword, able to defeat even multi-limb opponents in combat. Can fight with blades at Kakama speed, and is also skilled at shooting with his sling. Still learning airborne maneuvers and the use of his solid light projector. Tends to coat himself in plasma when flying.Weapons: Nynrah Projector Gauntlets-Imitate Nuva-style Nynrah ghost blasters, projecting solid light into constructs the user controls. Can also project orange holograms and function as a com-link. Constructs most vulnerable to shadow, though other things with sufficent force can break them, and they require some mild focus to maintain. Lasers can also be produced by the gauntlets.Plasma Sabers-Small sword hilts that can generate a magnetized blade of pure plasma. Vilak carries two of these and can combine them into double-ended blades. Much like a lightsaber in appearance, and function, even able to deflect some energy attacks due to high density and energy of plasma. Color of the blade can change upon Vilak’s whims. Difficult to use without practice because most of the weight is in the hilt and elemental energy is needed to make the blade, so can only be used by a Toa of his element. Vilak’s sabers also have a whip function.Sling-Vilak carries a sling, and uses many different projectiles. These projectiles vary in type but are sphere shaped. Net-Sphere that splits in two after it flies a short distance, releasing a weighted and electrified cable net. Zamor-much like Zamor spheres, can be filled with virtually anything. Vilak uses spheres with a knockout chemical that causes a target to black out, or with plasma to cause damage inside a structure. Stun-Foam ball that releases stun gas on impact, the same kind in stasis tubes, except that it’s not diluted. Filters in Vilak’s mask protect him from it’s effects. Blue, so gas can form a “stunningly” effective smoke screen. However, gas is flammable, so Vilak must be careful not to use his element too close to it. Plasma Grenade-Impact sensitive detination. Need I say anything else? Grappling-clamps onto a surface on impact and fires a hooked line back to Vilak, which he can ascend or secure as a zip line.Other Equipment: Kanoki Pack-A Kanoki is a metal plate which activates a power when a electrical current is pumped through it, thus negating the need to maintain focus to trigger some powers. Vilak’s Kanoki pack combines the powers of the Miru and Kadin, allowing for hovering or self-powered flight. The pack does need a battery, and it only lasts for an hour before it needs to be recharged. The users hight decreases the less power there is in the battery.Pack is silver and found on Vilak’s back. The on and off switch is mental requires brief Kanohi-like focus to activate.Personality:Vilak has a tendancy to be somewhat impulsive at times, and can be a bit of a talker in battle.History:Vilak was Miraul’s apprentice, so his history is much the same, though he is not a Nynrah ghost.(Optional) Notes:Vulnerable when movment is restrained, and often to Magnetism.Name: CyGender: MaleSpecies: ToaFaction:ProtectorateKanohi: KadinElement: AirAppearance: Green and some white. Body like that of Toa Lesovikk, but with white instead of silver. Air sabers can be found on his back.Powers:Element of AirAbilities:Cy is a decent bladesmen and a tough foe overall. He is a master of air and his mask. He can maintain multiple cyclones or vaccums with the greatest of ease and knock foes back with air pressure waves. His skill with his Kadin is tough too match, and he can use it for unique fighting moves near ground level in addition to it’s traditional purpose.Weapons: Air Sabers-Amplify elemental attacks. When crossed, can return the melee attack of a foe with twice the force.Arm Covers-Cy wears protective armor on his arms. These are white in color and both arms have a special function. The left can shoot vertigo blasts and the right can create a small, circular, Hau-like shield three feet in diameter.Sling-Can hurl rocks, and stun gas spheres like those Vilak uses.Other Equipment:N/APersonality:Cy is something of a humorist, making puns somewhat incessantly.He enjoys a challenge, and is slightly on the arrogant side.History:Cy first met Miraul and Vilak in the first battle of the war on the northern continent, and the three have worked together on occasion ever since.(Optional) Notes:Worst off against sonics or other air wielders, since they require melee based tactics to beat.Name: HikariGender: FemaleSpecies: ToaFaction:ProtectorateKanohi: Mask of Animation-Like Thok’s power, it enables one to bring surrounding objects in line of sight to life.Mask of Antifriction-cancels friction almost completely on targeted surfaces, making them extremely slippery. Based on the Expanded Multiverse.Element: PsionicsAppearance: Hikari defies typical coloring, preferring pink and gunmetal gray. She wears a battle suit, with a rotary gun on one hand. The other hand is mechanical, covering her real one. A wrist blade can be found on the same hand.Powers:PsionicsAbilities:Hikari is skilled with the mind, able to conquer her foes through it. She also is a master of telekinesis, able to make the fullest use of her surroundings. She is skilled in operating her battle suit, using it to the fullest potential. Weapons:Battle Suit-Hikari wears a mechanical battle suit that offers her several weapons and enhanced mechanical strength, about half a Pakari.Kanoka Darts-Hikari’s shoulder armor can shoot Kanoka-based darts with ten available for each shoulder. She uses freeze and weaken to fight.Rotary Laser cannon-removable, right hand. Four barrels firing medium power lasers. Can channel elemental energy.Mechanical Hand/Wrist Blade-Fully functional mechanical hand. Can be launched on a cable and reeled in. Wrist also has a retractable blade.Flight Boots-Based on Kadin and Miru. Function self-descriptive.Armor power-The battle suit also has one armor based ability, simaler to Dalu’s chargers. They can raise a certain attribute of a friend or foe, to benefit or to harm, though this is only temporary. Sight enhancements cannot see into other dimensions. Takes some of Hikari’s physical energy, so it’s use must be carefully regulated.Other Equipment:N/APersonality:Hikari is gentle in nature until the innocent are threatened. She cares deeply for the Matoran and other Toa, but the Dark Hunters are an object of her contempt. She might be able to sympthsize and help those hunters who were forcibly recruited into the organization, however.History:Hikari’s connection to the group is difficult to explain, but Cy introduced Miraul to her several years ago. She has helped the team ever since.(Optional) Notes: Not extremely strong without her armor.

Edited by Tabby: Toa of Cats

Name: TahukamaGender: MaleSpecies: ToaFaction: ProtectorateKanohi: Mask of EmulationElement: FireAppearance: Golden Kanohi mask, 8 feet tall, red and grey, golden armor, wears a black cape with the Unity duty destiny symbol in gold on in.Powers: Can control fire, Abilities: Tahukama is known for his ability to heal himself and can heal other people with special herbs. Is very intelligent and is a master swordsmanWeapons: "Life Fire"(A golden great sword with razor sharp curved blades on the main blade, making it look like a fire), shield.Other Equipment: Herbs. These herbs can help cleanse most poisons, and wounds. It can't however, cure all poisons, heal deep wounds, or regenerate new limbs or reserecte beings.Personality: Tahukama is brave and caring. Is wise and, unlike most Toa of fire, actually slow to anger, and very intelligent.History:Tahukama's past is unknown as a matoran. He said his mentor turned him into a Toa, and that Tahukama was given his master's name. He is known for training matoran to become Toa, and has placed Zacax as his prodigy.

Edited by Zacax

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Name: CotanSpecies: ToaGender: MaleFaction: ProtectorateKanohi: Kakama, Hau.Appearance: Tall, with bronzen plate armour and mask, with green coloured body, seemingly a perpetual smirk.Powers: Cotan is a Toa of Air, though he doesn't use his element too much-after that, he has bronzen Kanohi.Abilities: Cotan is a diplomat and swordsman, to say the least. He can maneuver around a person's argument as well as he can around the sword, if they get angry enough.Weapons: Just a small sword, with a wire wrapped hilt and brass plated shells and guard, similar to this, but obviously with the silver turned to brass. Protosteel blade.Personality: He is noble, flamboyant, foppish, and goofy. All in one. And charismatic, if need be.Biography: Unknown.Other notes: Depends. I might come up with something.

profiles i guess

"Unknown" isn't really a valid background. People may not -know- what his past is, but with all those skills he must have one. :PAlso, can you elaborate on "bronzen?"EDIT: Or not.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

"Unknown" isn't really a valid background. People may not -know- what his past is, but with all those skills he must have one. :PAlso, can you elaborate on "bronzen?"EDIT: Or not.
I was too lazy to go back and re-write everything that I had already written out for WotS, because coming up with something new twice is annoying.And bronzen really only refers to the colour, and how it may tarnish-but it is just as strong as a normal Toa's armour.

profiles i guess

Alright edited the herbs powers.

Name – HatannCodename - AnnihilatorGender – MaleSpecies – SkakdiFaction – Dark HuntersDescription – He almost completely black, with a few strokes of purple around his face and spine, which resemble Zaktan’s in shape. His eyes (and by extension, his eyebeams) are also purple. He bears a tattoo on each of his shoulders in the shape of a catapult scorpion, and indeed, the resemblance is strong. He is heavily armoured and above average size for a Skakdi. He prides himself on his brute strength.Element – GravityVision Power – Laser visionThird Power – Hatann’s third power is the same as that of the rahi known as Tunnelers. This means that he can transmute his body into any substance he is in physical contact with.Abilities – Hatann is physically stronger than almost any other Skakdi. He is skilled with his chosen weapons.Weapons – His weapon is a large black mace with silver spikes, and is dual-functional like those of the Piraka. It allows him to channel his elemental powers without the aid of another Skakdi, and the other end can fire rhotuka, which, when they strike a target, will absorb energy from them and channel it into Hatann.Other Equipment – Hatann keeps a bottle of water, a few rocks, a small vial of acid, a box of matches and a lightstone on him wherever he goes. You never know when these things might come in handy.History – Hatann hails from the island of Zakaz, the home of the Skakdi. There, he wasn’t truly part of any tribe, though he had dealings with many. He was an infiltrator/killer for hire, though he would often turn on his employers if the victim was willing to pay more. Wherever he killed, he left a tablet bearing a silhouette of a catapult scorpion. Eventually, he got so good at this that he attracted the attention of the Dark Hunters, and was recruited.Since coming to Metru Nui, Hatann has been interested in the local population of catapult scorpions. He hopes to find a way to train them and send them against the toa.Personality: Hatann is said to be as nasty as the catapult scorpion whose image he bears. He delights in brutality, and will shoot at just about anything. When he has nothing to do, he gets cranky(er), but as the vahki would say, ‘a busy Hatann is a happy Hatann’.His relations with the other Dark Hunters are somewhat tenuous – he is always wondering how he might benefit from their deaths.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Name: MussikiSpecies: ToaGender: MaleAppearance: Tall, with Laminar armour, similar to that worn by the Elves in LoTR.Masks: Pehkui, Kualsi.Weapons: KRA-7 DMR/Assault rifle, with Semi, Two-round burst, and Automatic modes as well as a 1.5-3x scope, suppressor, and naval style Cutlass bayonet/short sword.Powers: Toa of Sonics.Abilities: Expert shot, good with the Bayonet as well.Faction: Protectorate.Biography: Typical for most Toa of the Protectorate. Recruited by Lhikan.Notes: Functions as a Designated Marksman on many missions, though he can also be an assault specialist. Trained sniper.Aimee come fast.

profiles i guess

Why thankyou. :) I'm a big Seuss fan, and that little tree-speaker is one of my all-time favourites. And before someone asks, I have no idea how that fits with my love of villanous Skakdi.Speaking of which, I can hardly wait to get playing as this guy. Thanks for the approval. :)

ppg2.png

Name: Krahl.Gender: Male.Species: Unknown.Faction: Dark Hunters.Kanohi: None.Element: None.Appearance:

hni_0093_mpo.jpg

Powers: Krahl's species is able to mimic one elemental or mask power that they have seen used - however, once they have chosen a power, they cannot change, and this becomes their only power. Krahl chose the power of the Volitak.Abilities: Although Krahl is very small, that can be very helpful for allowing him to reach areas that others just can't. He is also very quick and agile.Weapons: Two large, sharp sets of claws built into his hands.Other Equipment: Krahl has no other equipment.Personality: Krahl is quite curious, and can't resist looking into things that interest him. He refuses to kill. His Matoran is not the best, and he often gets words and phrases confused with each-other, making it slightly difficult to understand him.History: Krahl showed up seemingly from nowhere, and joined the Dark Hunters. No-one knows exactly why he joined, although there are quite a few rumours.(Optional) Notes: A few of the aforementioned rumours are downright ridiculous. Also, due to his size, appearance, and refusal to kill, Krahl is not all that popular among the Dark Hunters, and is somewhat of an outcast.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@Lorax: No problemo =) and my favorite Seuss story was definitely the Grinch, which kind of fits your love for villanous Skakdi.@Vorex: Approved, and I love the MOC.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Name: Unit B8-391 (referred to as "B8", or more often "Bit")Gender: Technically none; voice is masculine and so B8 is referred to as "he"Species: Vahki BordakhFaction: Dark HuntersKanohi: N/AElement: N/AAppearance: Typical for a Vahki Bordakh -- spindly limbs, a short torso, a large head with a disk launcher where the mouth would be -- save that B8 is taller than a normal Vahki and has extra silver-gray armor due to his upgrades. His eyes are burnt orange.Powers: Staffs of loyalty, which can brainwash enemies into following the Dark Hunters' orders for a limited time (approximately ten to twenty minutes in-game, depending on the mental strength and power level of the victim); flight; low-light, infrared, x-ray, and ultraviolet vision settings.Abilities: Very fast and agile, moreso thanks to his upgrades. As a Bordakh, B8 is very cunning. He also possesses resistance to water, though he much prefers to avoid it.Weapons: Twin Staffs of Loyalty; Kanoka disk launcherOther Equipment: A built-in comm through which Lariska can speak, and a summons chip that can call him back to Lariska when she presses a button.Personality: Cold and cunning. B8 is a Vahki, which means his personality is almost nonexistent. He only speaks if necessary. He has no qualms about killing and no moral code to speak of. His only loyalty is to Lariska and, by extension, the Dark Hunters, though he will not blindly take orders from people other than Lariska. His voice is a very deep, slightly distorted monotone.History: Unit B8-391 was one of the Vahki Bordakh to be hacked when the Dark Hunters attacked Ga-Metru's Vahki hive. Lariska picked him at random from the other Bordakh to be her personal bodyguard. She and other, more mechanically-inclined Dark Hunters worked to upgrade B8-391 so he could better handle his new occupation. He is now almost never seen apart from Lariska, save when he acts as a remote liaison for his master.(Optional) Notes: B8 gained his upgrades thanks only to Lariska's leadership status, which should justify his extra abilities.

Edited by Legolover-361

Name: Xeno (real name)Codename: BuggerGender: MaleSpecies: Xeno (Though it is not known by most)Appearance: Xeno have four arms, wear black amour (Black and Navy blue in his case) and have four arms, each with three fingers. They are insectile in appearance, with exoskeleton serving for ultra-tough amour. Xeno has green eyes.Faction: Dark HuntersWeapons: Xeno carries an assortment of weapons, including two claymores, a disk launcher (with no disks currently) and a Rhotrouka launcher. The effect of the launcher is to cause burning pain in the joints temporarily, so as to slow movement.Abilities: Xeno, as a species, have about twice the strength and speed (To clairify for Dave, about 30% pakari, 40% kakama) of regular toa, although they cannot use mask powers, or wield elements. Xeno, as a person, is an excellent swordfighter, and uses his four arms to his advantage, striking and blocking with ease. He is also faster, though slightly weaker, than the average Xeno. Weaknesses: Xeno are highly weak against the elements of fire and heat, or their related components. They also do not have great day vision, and are sometimes blinded by the sun.Personality: Xeno (as a person) is a strategist, and possibly a perfectionist. He constantly checks on his equipment, tools, and plan to make sure it is foolproof to most. This was what made him such a good bounty hunter, and attracted the Shadowed One’s notice. He is mostly quiet, but has a decidedly savage streak, striking from the shadows whenever possible. He enjoys the fact that the dark hunters captured Onu-Metru, as his people are primarily cave-dwellers.History: Xeno came from somewhere to the southeast. Where this is, he has never disclosed, with the exception of the Shadowed One. He began his known life on Metru Nui, as a bounty hunter. Because of his meticulousness, he was recruited by the Shadowed One, and used as an informant before the attack on Metru Nui. He killed several of Dragon Team on that fateful night, as well as several more toa and Matoran. He currently scouts the tunnels, looking for new routes in the tunnels, that could be used for sabotage missions.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Name: TarkanusGender: MaleSpecies: Similar in appearance to Guardian's species, the only major physical differences being the presence of wings and the draconic appearance of the head, which is similar to that of Kardas (though much smaller in proportion to the body). Members of this species have no elemental powers, though they are able to alter their coloration and move more quickly than average (though not at Kakama-level speed). Members are able to wear Kanohi and are about two to three feet taller than the average Toa.Faction: Dark HuntersKanohi: Akaku (primary), RuruElement: n/aAppearance: Though he is able to change his coloration, Tarkanus commonly adopts armor that is red, black and orange. Masks are modified to be worn like helmets. (See species).Powers: Chameleon-like abilities, flight (courtesy of wings), enhanced vision (courtesy of masks).Abilities: Tarkanus specializes in stealth and is highly adept at undetected movement due to the combination of his powers. Though he is capable in combat, he prefers to avoid it.Weapons: Tarkanus' preferred weapons are his claws, but he carries with him several concealed daggers and a staff mounted with a blade.Other Equipment: Tarkanus' armor is sturdy but lightweight, allowing for swift movement.Personality: Despite his somewhat intimidating appearance, Tarkanus has a laid-back, even friendly disposition. However, he is utterly ruthless in his dealings with his enemies.History: Tarkanus' story is a common one: exiled from his home in the Southern Islands for violent crimes, he sought refuge with the Dark Hunters and has served them ever since. He relishes the challenge of completing his missions and accordingly quite enjoys his assignment on Metru Nui.

Edited by Arc

Q2TtLEz.png

Bane: Approved.Arc: "Kanohi: Akaku (primary), Ruru", then, "Powers: [...]invisibility (courtesy of mask)." o.O Mask of Nightvision and Mask of X-Ray Vision = invisibility. This is news to me. Kidding, but I sense a discrepancy. Fix that up, then your character is approved.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Name: TaronakSpecies: Toa Faction: ProtectorateKanohi: Volitak, the mask of stealth.Element: FireAppearance: Short for a Toa, broad shouldered, very strong. Is red in color, and wears thick black armourPowers: The elemental power of fire,Abilities: He is skilled with his axe, and is very strong.Weapons: He carries a large battle axe.Other Equipment: Armour on his body and limbsPersonality: He hates Dark Hunters, wanting to wipe them from Metru Nui. He is quick to anger.History: He was an original inahbitant of Metru Nui, living in Ta Metru. At the time of the Dark Hunter war, he fought the dark hunters with the res of the Protectorate, looking to remove them from Metru Nui. In the war, he often let his anger get the best of him, causing him to make poor decisions.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Name: Drex, A.K.A. “Gentleman”Gender: MaleSpecies: ToaFaction: Dark HuntersKanohi: Mask of Sensory AptitudeElement: EarthAppearance: A tall, well-built Toa, easily half a foot taller than normal. Drex generally wears black armour, with numerous accents of gold throughout the design. His heartlight is dull orange, though both of his eyes are faded grey, due to his blindness. His Kanohi was forged to resemble a Arthron.Powers: Elemental control over earthAbilities: Drex is a powerful fighter, despite his disability. Although he’s limited by his lack of sight, he manages to compensate for this with his Kanohi, as well as his elemental power to “feel” anything nearby which is connected to the dirt.Weapons: A claymore, as well as a steel stave.Other Equipment: n/aPersonality: Drex is predominantly arrogant, assured in his fighting ability, and not above occasionally insulting those who are much more powerful than him. However, the Toa still has a strict code of honour, and generally refuses to fight someone weaker than him.History: Drex began his career as a criminal at quite an early age. As a Matoran, he had already successfully hunted down many bounties, some which even the most powerful assassins in the universe couldn’t catch. One of these targets, was an aging Toa, whose refusal to cooperate the local underground criminal syndicate had resulted in a death sentence being put on his head.Drex killed the Toa with ease, but not before forcing him to create a Toa Stone. Using that, Drex turned himself into a Toa, continuing a successful career as a bounty hunter.Eventually, he joined the Dark Hunters as a way of ensuring his security, taking on the alias “Gentleman”. His aptitude for killing continued well into this stage of his life, until he was blinded, when his quarry used an experimental light-beam weapon on him.This could’ve meant the end of his career, but he refused to retire this easily. Instead, he worked to hone his other senses (even swapping his Kanohi for a Mask of Sensory Aptitude), as well as using his powers over earth to aid him in sensing the area around him.(Optional) Notes: Based on the comparative number of years he has lived, combined with his temperament, Drex could be considered to be roughly in the BIONICLE equivalent of his late 20s, and early 30s.-Void

Edited by Emissary to the Void

[ BZPRPG ]