Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Zacax"It isn't my head or torso that's sliced off," Zacax said, "I can live, just make implants," Zacax then got up and drew out his sword to use as a cane, "So where are you headed?"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"You found me with a missing leg, about whatthe 2nd, 3rd time we met when I was needing to have medical attention?" Zacax joked,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zacax"Well I have to get to my forge, my leg is not gonna replace itself," Zacax said getting up, and walking to the chute.

IC: Sontarok ducked as a disk came flying at him from behind. He then shot a blast of ice at a Dark Hunter in front of him

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Steela talking to Alia in the Onu-Metru Dark Hunter camp)

"Oh, goodie-hehe-I'll fit right in, then," he says with a smile. The Matoran continues to follow Alia as he takes a risk and asks,"Do you think after we finish all of this serious business, maybe you and I could have a nice, romantic date later? I'd like to get to know you better, darling."-Mef Man

IC: ZacaxZacax jumpe into the huge and was sent to Ta-Metru. These seem to go faster and faster when you use them.

IC: AliaONU-METRU"Why of course," Alia said, walking up the stairs.Once they reached the top, Alia knocked on one of the doors. It opened and she punched the disgruntled Skakdi in the face, stunning him. Then she hauled him, kicking and screaming, to the window and threw him out. A moment later there was a quiet little smack.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: AliaONU-METRU"Oh, don't worry about signing up," Alia said, looking around the apartment. "They'll come to you. They sweep the camp every once in a while to make sure no Protectorate spies are about. You're with me, so you'll be marked down as a DH."She pulled a bottle of wine out of the ice cabinet."Ah, perfect," she said, grabbing a couple glasses.

IC: ZacaxZacax was flying through the chute and made to Ta-Metru.

IC: ZacaxZacax got out of the chute and walked out of the chute station. He couldn't wait to get back home.

"Yes, and now that the window is open we have some fresh air," the Matoran points out; still adrmiring her handy work. "A good move, that," he adds before taking a sip of his drink. "I bet those Protectorate scum don't have drinks this good."-Mef Man

"Well, once we conquer them, I'll make sure you have the first taste of their best wine. I promise you," he says with a proud smile. After taking another sip, he places a hand on Alia's and states,"I like you, Alia, and I want you to know that I won't leave you, no matter what. I will fight by you and for you, I will climb the highest mountain for you and scale the deepest chasm for you. Say the word and I'll do whatever you want."-Mef Man

IC: AliaONU-METRUAlia began playing with the dregs of wine in her glass."You know, there's this old joke," she said smiling. "It's from the point of view of a man trying to impress a girl. It goes like this: For her I climbed the tallest mountain, for her I swam the widest ocean, and for her I flew around the world, and she left me because she said I was never around."She laughed a moment."So, I think you should stay here for a bit," she summed up.

Steela laughs as well; hand still on hers as he replies,"Okay, darling. I'll gladly stay here with you." He pulls his hand back slowly and takes another sip of his wine; the smile still on his face. "I'm beginning to like you Dee Aitches alot more than I thought I ever would."-Mef Man

IC: AliaONU-METRU"People are always afraid of us," Alia said. "I guess it's people like TSO, Lariska, crazy people, and those kind that scare people away." She vulgarly insulted them. "But it's Dark Hunters like me that make Odina such a welcoming island. I've 'recruited' many people with my charm, if you know what I mean."

IC: Darkon, Onu-MetruDarkon hauled Revax through the streets of the Metru of Earth, his massive frame walking at a ground-eating pace. In a few minutes, they approached a entrance to the Archives, and began the descent into the darkness that served as the headquarters of the Dark Hunters.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AliaONU-METRU"Of course," Alia said, seeing the nervous look in Steela's eyes. "And don't worry, anyone comes in here, they'll be joining the Skakdi that used to live here."She walked out of the room and into the kitchen, not bothering to put on her armor.

IC: ZacaxAfter walking for a bit, he made it back to his oldHome, and walked in. As he entered the forge, he called out, "Proto,"IC: Proto Voice identified Voice owner: Zacax; CreatorThe robot flew towards his master with with his hands together, "Master Zacax has returned!"

IC: AliaONU-METRUAlia began to prepare dinner, exploring what ingredients were in the cabinets. She decided that a couple hamburgers and some juice would do just fine. Just as long as the stove was working... nope. Good thing it was a gas stove. She struck her flint above one of the burners and began to cook.

IC: Zacax and Proto"Yup it's me Proto," Zacax said, "listen, we need to get to work, grab some metal and protosteel plates, we need to make me a new leg,">Orders: Collect metal and protosteel"Affirmative," Proto said and saluted, and went to grab some metal from the scrap pile while Zacax started the fire for the smelting.