Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Zacax and ProtoAfter fastening the ball joints for the leg, Proto helped Zacax add the special part (For those Jo don't know what it is, you know those diver parts that help the Titan sets stand up that are on the legs? That's what it is). After attaching the leg to his body, Zacax walked around for a bit, tripping a bit, but it was just fine, "I think we did a good job Proto,""Afirmitive!" Proto said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Po-MetruHis heart raced as rage exploded within him.A gust of wind ripped at a tall and strong Dark Hunter. The air came alive by the Toa's will. And the hunter was lifted off the ground and tossed like a child's toy across the barren field.The Toa rocketed after the Hunter. His sickly red eyes ablaze with an unholy determination. Swiftly and rapidly he caught up with the now injured hunter.Pushing his body to the limit he leapt thru the air with persision and grace. A dagger sliced thru the Dark Hunter's arm. Black oily blood dripped out and stain the dusty ground. The Hunter growled and sliced with its greatsword.But the Toa was faster and dodged the greatsword. And yet again a dagger sliced thru the hunter's flesh. Causing another angry bellow."I thought Toa spoke more." said the angry being. "Should you not try to capture me and turn me good?"This was met with an angry, blank stare."Hmm too good to talk?" asked the hunter.A blur of green and silver shot forward as a dagger sliced the hunter's head clean off. Black oily blood slipped out and stained the ground.That is for killing my brother, thought Valeo as he spat on the hunter's corpse.

IC; Zacax and ProtoZacax then grabbed some armor that was identical to other leg's armor, and placed it on, "What do you think Proto?""It looks great!" Proto said, "Now let's was back to the Coliseum, get on my back," Zacax said,>Orders received: Attach to back.Proto nodded and grabbed on to Zacax's back, and Zacax left his home.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: @ Zarayna; It was more to take care of any NPCs that were targeted, in case 'Toa turning on each other' sudenly came up.And forgive me, but if a shield from a Hau is made of energy, how can it be teleported? It just neutralizes all of the attacks directed at it, so the disk would simply fly back. I mean, sure, I guess a great disk could teleport anything, but we're grossly lacking in them.IC: Velkarno / Ga-Metru, Port Strike"Oh boy," Velkarno said as the first few disks, vision blasts, and seemingly every projectile he could think of came flying towards him. He went to the ground quickly, in enough time to see two iron vines moving towards him. He began to kick back against the one heading for his leg as he scrambled away, but the second was able to wrap around his hand and bind. He grabbed the second as it wrapped around him and begun to send sonic waves to disrupt its structure, even as the first came back for another attack. A reconstitute at random disk from above barely missed Velkarno and struck the vine, causing it to turn into a flower.After a few somewhat stressful moments, he succeeded in pulling and ripping part of the metal vine off. With no time to lose, he clambered away and rushed back towards the center of the combat formation, his lute temporarily put away while he tried to pull the rest of the metal binding off of him.OOC: If somebody else could help him with that, it would be much appreciated.And can we get a Toa of Lightning to, oh, I don't know, supercharge every single source of electricity within the radius of the battlefield (read: Vahki) and kill them all?IC: Exathia / Ga-Metru, Port StrikeExathia was quickly realizing that attempting to use the environment was of no use - despite the seemingly split second intervals of controlling the stone, the Vahki was still able to get to the spikes before they got to them. Faced with that fact, she targeted one of the ones closer to her, causing stone to form within its inner mechanisms and destroy it from within.She began to progress, one at a time, systematically going through Vahki after Vahki.OOC: Or a Toa of Iron could damage the inner clockwork. A Toa of Air and a Toa of Water could create a storm so the Vahki can't fly. A Toa of Fire could melt them to slag. A Toa of Plasma could do that, too. A Toa of Magnetism could cause every single one of them to form a giant Vahki ball and crush each other, just like Gahlok-Kal did to Exo-Toa, which are much stronger and larger than Vahki. A Toa of Gravity could use gravity. The list goes on for how much easier this battle can be.The fact that I see the Dark Hunters having troops flanking, superior numbers, and a fortress, and appear to be thinking everything out, while the Toa are pinned down and we don't see a giant storm knocking Vahki out of the sky and obstructing Kanoka disk shots lead me to believe the Toa in the Protectorate are just plain stupid.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

OOC: I know this post is lateIC: Tanika Port strikeTanika sent chain lightning at the kanoka, which jumped from disc to disc stopping them in there tracks before frying several Vahki, (this includes the ones flying at Exathia, her Hau protected her.) Then, using his mask again, Tanika turned the water that he was standing on back to liquid, going under just as the loyalty bolts passed where he used to be.Underwater, Tanika prepared his power, then he burst out of the water absorbing every spark of electricity in the area shutting down all the Vahki, and then he sent all the absorbed electricity at the Dark Hunters, clearing a way out.OOC: It's not exactly supercharging the the Vahki, but it works just the same.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Zar, if you're reading this, please count it as the real reaction post against your dark hunter.IC (Amerikos, Ga-metru port battle): Amerikos grabbed the Dark Hunter's hand, and shoved it away, and by extension, shoving the heated metal blade away. That part was planned. What was not was the fact that he was now falling towards the ground at an incredible rate. He must have been shoved off the platform. Fortunately, he was prepared. He launched a cable from his forearm, catching the ledge of the sniper platform. He used the momentum to swing around the building, and then detached the cable, falling in a roll as he did so. He stood, and surveyed the battle area. There was one area in particular that he was interested in. A large group of Vahki had gathered around a toa of stone, and had decided to begin to pummel the small toa. He focused, and one Vahki began to spin wildly, his circuits damaged. Amerikos smiled, and proceeded to the next one.(Xeno, Onu-Metru): "That's what I'm looking for." Xeno said quietly. Without any further ado, he launched into his plan "So how would you like to take out Lihkan?"(Boxon, Coliseum): Without any more waiting, Boxon ran towards the chute station headed towards Ta-Metru.-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Zacax and ProtoZacax walked over to the chute station, he couldn't run since he had to get used to his leg. Well at least one problem was down, but the port strike....who knows what happened.

OOC: Zacax, stop posting as Zacax. Right now, you're quite a while ahead of us; you probably should just refrain from posting until a few hours in game have gone by. ;)

A large group of Vahki had gathered around a toa of stone, and had decided to begin to pummel the small toa. He focused, and one Vahki began to spin wildly, his circuits damaged. Amerikos smiled, and proceeded to the next one.
They're not in a group, just ftr. Exathia is probably about thirty feet away from their line, which is still intact.GM - Port Strike:The fall of the vahki had sent an instant message to its brothers, two of which focused on the toa of iron. two disks and four stun bolts flew at him. Even worse, however, was the fact that the beam sniper, having finished of Tahukama, was aiming at him, sweeping the pale yellow beam at the toa of iron.OOC: That beam basically disintegrates any organic matter it touches. So, while useless against robots, it's deadly against toa. Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC (Amerikos, Ga-metru): Amerikos didn't have much time. He flipped, dodged, and rolled, causing the hunter with the beam bun to have to track him. While the hunter was doing so, Amerikos activated his mask. The hunter would probably only be distracted for a few seconds, but that was all the time Amerikos needed. Focusing his power over metal, he grabbed several broken Vahki parts, fusing them together. He launched the makeshift projectile at the hunter's position, hoping to buy himself some time.OOC: his mask is a mask of stasis fields.-GB

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

GM - Port Strike:At the distance, the hunter was only trapped for a few seconds. When he was able to move again, he did not see the iron attack. However, his salvation came in the fact that he was in a window position; the metal slammed into the wall above his head. However, he guessed that his foes would not be dodging, and so the projectile had hardly stopped before the beam swas aimed straight at Amerikos's heartlight.

IC (Amerikos, Ga-metru port attack): Amerikos was thankful for reflexes at that moment. He backflipped out of sight to the hunter, the beam slicing through the organic parts of his left shoulder. He was barely able to hold on to his shield, and he replaced it on his back. He unsheathed his claymore, and ran towards a small outcropping. He dove beneath it, and began to run behind it, blocking the hunter's view of him. He was leaving, but he did have a parting gift for the Dark Hunter. He shifted what little iron that was in the support structure of the building, letting it slowly crumble.OOC: I hope that was an acceptable dodge for you, Zar.-GB

BZRPG profiles

GM - Port Strike:Had Amerikos had time to reach within the structure, he could have done some damage; as it was, the only result his attack had was to destroy the wall of part of the building, uncovering several snipers. His should was useless now, hanging limply at his side, yet he was not being attacked.That was when he realized he was walking right into the fiery earthquake that was the main battleground.

IC: Lhikan (Ta-Metru Chute Station)The Toa Mangai of Fire watched as Toa shuffled into the Ta-Metru Chute Station. It struck him as odd that the one thing annoying him most at the moment was that he hardly knew anyone's name, not the fact that he may potentially be sending and leading them to their subterranean deaths in a matter of hours. He held a stone tablet which he’d picked up from the reception desk upon arrival. He’d burned the roster title into the top of the tablet as a heading, since he disliked carving with a chisel, and underneath was his entry on the list.The tablet read:

01:037:0239

-Toa Lhikan, Toa Mangai of Fire, mission leader--The heading’s code, the numbers at the top, indicated the Metru the mission was taking place in, then the total number of missions or official assignments in that Metru thus far, and then the total number of missions in the War.Where the names would eventually be filled in as the tablet was passed around, there was space beneath for extra notations, like if a particular Toa preformed exceptionally on a mission, or if they were wounded, captured or worse. Lhikan didn’t expect to need to fill in any negative reports, though.He set the tablet on the reception desk, and sayint to himself, “Alright, it’s time we get a move on.”He'd heard it mentioned before, maps of the underground. He had a vague knowledge of the general layout of the tunnels, they ran in correspondence with the streets above, for the most part, albeit they were not directly below the streets in case of a cave in to minimize damage. So what he needed was a detailed street map. He headed for one of the Matoran at a customer service kiosk to make inquiries. OOC: Sorry guys, I've been away for a while, its high time to get this thing over with. This is a continuation from this post, approximately. If your PC is on the mission, have them fill out a line on the roster, it doesn't have to be anything elaborate, just "Toa so-and-so, toa of [element]" More for me to keep things straight. Thanks.

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: SolarisONU-METRUHad Solaris not been under the influence of Bit's staffs, there were several million ripostes he could have made, but was forced to tell it as it was."I fell asleep in the chutes and when I woke up, I was in Onu-Metru," he explained. "I was now in Dark Hunter territory, so I wanted to hide from Dark Hunters. And my name is Corporal Solaris Ryken, 3rd Squad, 7th Infantry Battalion, Metru Nui Marine Corps, Metru Nui Protectorate."Being a zealot of order was tiring.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: LariskaNighttimeArchives, Onu-MetruLariska nodded as she considered her next question. Solaris hadn't been part of a mission into Dark Hunter territory after all -- he had been in the wrong place at the wrong time. If only the rest of the Toa forces would make the same faux pas, Metru Nui would be captured within days...Even if he hadn't planned to enter Onu-Metru, however, he must have been privy to at least a small amount of strategizing. Lariska's next question was to-the-point: "Have the Toa been planning an offensive?"

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: @ Zarayna; It was more to take care of any NPCs that were targeted, in case 'Toa turning on each other' sudenly came up.And forgive me, but if a shield from a Hau is made of energy, how can it be teleported? It just neutralizes all of the attacks directed at it, so the disk would simply fly back. I mean, sure, I guess a great disk could teleport anything, but we're grossly lacking in them.
OOC; There are no NPCs.A teleport disk works against a stasis field, so I assume it would work against energy.
OOC: If somebody else could help him with that, it would be much appreciated.And can we get a Toa of Lightning to, oh, I don't know, supercharge every single source of electricity within the radius of the battlefield (read: Vahki) and kill them all?
There are no lightning toa on this mission that I know of. Right now everyone's pretty much separated and being turned to pulp.
OOC: Or a Toa of Iron could damage the inner clockwork. A Toa of Air and a Toa of Water could create a storm so the Vahki can't fly. A Toa of Fire could melt them to slag. A Toa of Plasma could do that, too. A Toa of Magnetism could cause every single one of them to form a giant Vahki ball and crush each other, just like Gahlok-Kal did to Exo-Toa, which are much stronger and larger than Vahki. A Toa of Gravity could use gravity. The list goes on for how much easier this battle can be.
Lack of men, again. There is one toa of iron, currently wounded and retreating, one toa of air tied up with steel cables, one toa of water fighting a Dark Hunter sniper, two toa of plasma also fighting sniper and the other stunned and being bombarded by a mini thunderstorm, one toa of ice, badly burned and out of the fight, one toa of water dueling Borak, one toa of sonics, partially bound and retreating, one toa of stone, caught in the middle of the DH forces but still fighting. Some others as well, I think. ---
IC: Tanika Port strikeTanika sent chain lightning at the kanoka, which jumped from disc to disc stopping them in there tracks before frying several Vahki, (this includes the ones flying at Exathia, her Hau protected her.) Then, using his mask again, Tanika turned the water that he was standing on back to liquid, going under just as the loyalty bolts passed where he used to be.Underwater, Tanika prepared his power, then he burst out of the water absorbing every spark of electricity in the area shutting down all the Vahki, and then he sent all the absorbed electricity at the Dark Hunters, clearing a way out.
GM - Port Strike:Unfortunately, absorbing that great an amount of electricity was not a thing that could be done in the space of a few seconds. Several vahki collapsed, one destroyed by the first attack while another was injured by it, and the rest of the fallen losing power rapidly, but by that time, Tanika was sighted. Even worse? due to his absorbing process, dodging or blocking attacks were things he was not exactly able to do. A cordak bullet, the first attack sent against him, mercifully missed him, instead slamming into the ground next to him and sending the toa flying. He hit the ground hard, just as a deactivated vahki from the air slammed into the ground right next to him. This was, of course, not the only attack. There being only two toa in many of the DH sights, more attacks began to fly at him. The pale beam from that seeming omnipresent sniper swept towards him, as more missiles and attacks flew at him. (OOC: Okay, first order of battle. When you do something that requires that kind of effort, make sure you're in a place where you can't be shot, or you have friends protecting you.)The Snipers seemed to have ditched their initial attacks on Exathia, and there was a time when there were no attacks flying.That was when She noticed that the temperature inside her shield was heating up, rapidly; a fire elemental of some sorts was targeting her, generating heat within her shield, while the other Hunters waited to attack once the shield was down.And to make matters even worse, she could see that under her force field, a thin hand of flame waited, no doubt to consume her should she try to go down.Valkarno's disadvantage was that he was fighting what was about as active as a metal snake. The cable wrapped around his other wrist as well, dragging them together in front of him. It was obvious that they were remotely controlled. Behind Valkarno, even worse, the cable that had aimed at his legs was slithering forward rapidly, until it once again leaped forward to try and wrap about his legs. At the edge of the main battleground, it was evident that he would need both legs free, and preferably his hands as well.

IC: The flames on Sontarok finally went out, leaving him badly burned, unable to fight. He began to slowly retreat away from the battle.IC: Anthros filled out his name on Lhikan's tablet, preparing for the mission.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zacax and ProtoZacax had reached the Ta-Metru chute station, walking towards the chute to the Coliseum, but decided to sit for a bit to check his leg. OOC: Zacax open for interaction.

IC: Ayana, Le-Metru"I kinda need to practice with my element." Ayana said, shrugging. "It's been a few days, and I've gotten rusty."IC: Wilnoth, ArchivesWilnoth just stared at Xeno. He continued to stare. His lips twitched in a smile, and then went back into a flat line as he began to stare once more."And I thought I was insane." He said finally.

pNNgXax.jpg

GM - Port Strike:Korvus had the disadvantage of range, as well as not the best lighting: the only light being from the moon, stars, and flames. As well as this, the snipers exposed were swiftly seeking sheltering, hiding behind whatever parts of the walls remained. Meanwhile, more disks and bolts flew at him from the overhead vahki, as well as the return fire from the snipers he was attacking.

OOC: @ Zarayna; I had assumed that a few NPCs were there along for the ride. I assumed that there were at the very minimum enough Vahki to make the numbers even, if not in excess of (I don't want to put it on The Art of War if it's not, but I know it's general good thinking to outnumber a besieged force by at least three to one in most cases).IC: Exathia / Ga-Metru, Port StrikeThe anger having subsided, Exathia was able to look a little more clearly at the current situation. Where did she stand?Well, she was about thirty paces from the nearest enemy troop, the Vahki. Engaging in melee would run the risk of getting hit by a staff, which would get her killed or cause harm to multiple Toa overall. She wasn't a competent enough fighter to even go against any of theses Skakdi, or Vahki for that matter. She could stay here, but that flame and heat was going to be a major problem soon enough. The area directly under her was mostly stone, and there was lots of rock in the surrounding area, but in other parts it became more metal.Exathia made her decision. She turned a few degrees to look behind herself extending a hand of stone that took a large scoop of water from the ocean behind her. Reeling it back in quickly, she moved it over the barrier and caused it to flip (just before it was hit by a shrink disk), which dumped the water directly onto the flames and heat below. The moment the water hit fire, a huge burst of steam came up that neutralized any infra-red vision or normal visual lock on her.When the steam cleared a few seconds later, she was making a run for it, trying to get back to the rest of the Toa where she could make her skill set useful. Her tower shield was being held in both hands on her side to block physical attacks, while the energy barrier coming from it was there to take care of anything else. For everything else, she just had to hope and pray Mata-Nui was on her side today.IC: Velkarno / Ga-Metru, Port StrikeThat wouldn't do at all! With the cord continuing to pursue him, he increase the sonic waves coming into the first one which he had snapped before, and then slammed it to the ground as he moved closer to the center of the Toa group, causing it to fall apart into tiny pieces. As the other half of the first, and the second, came back, he went to grab them as well, engaging himself in a tug of war match. Unfortunately, that tug of war match was about to end as he pumped the metal coils with more sonic waves, and slammed them both to the ground to shatter them as well, so he could get back to the others.IC: Truahkia / Ta-Metru, Chute StationTruahkia approached Lhikan - while he wasn't sure, he figured Lhikan would at least recognize him from the numerous tactical missions he had assisted with. He would also know that Truahkia was not on the active duty roster of the Protectorate."Lhikan, if you're not familiar with my personal information records, I'm not here to engage in pointless on-the-line combat. I'm only here to assist in logistics and strategy, and to assist in the capture of individual targets. If you know who might be in charge of the Hunter force we're targeting, or any other individuals there, I can remove them, and I can help with initial planning. That's the extent, however."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: ZacaxZacax got up and started to go into the chute for the coliseum, maybe he could a mission to do there.

IC: Ta-Metru Chute StationValeo stood around with other Toa.He had decided on a whim to help Toa Lhikan with a mission. And now he had to write on a tablet... How strange.- Toa Valeo, Toa Cado of Air, WarriorHe carved into the tablet with his dagger. He just copied what he saw Lhikan write but put his info in place of the Toa of fire's data.Toa Valeo. That was his name even if he disliked being called 'Toa.' He prefered to just be called Valeo as he was not a fan of fancy titles.Toa Cado of Air. He is a Toa of Air. And he was part of an unoffical Toa team. Or he used to be until a bunch of them died and tension rose and tore the rest of the team apart. He couldn't remember why they named their team that. Who or what was Cado? He couldn't remember. But he still felt as if it should be noted he was part of a team at one point.Warrior. Well Toa Lhikan wrote "mission leader" so he guessed he had to write something after that.

IC: ZacaxBefore Zacax entered the chute, he saw Lhikan with some other Toa and started to run over to that group.Maybe Lhikan has a mission I can do

IC: As Sontarok slowly retreated, he tripped, and fell to the ground. Unable to get up, he lay there, awaiting the inevitable.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

GM - Port Strike:Unfortunately, absorbing that great an amount of electricity was not a thing that could be done in the space of a few seconds. Several vahki collapsed, one destroyed by the first attack while another was injured by it, and the rest of the fallen losing power rapidly, but by that time, Tanika was sighted. Even worse? due to his absorbing process, dodging or blocking attacks were things he was not exactly able to do. A cordak bullet, the first attack sent against him, mercifully missed him, instead slamming into the ground next to him and sending the toa flying. He hit the ground hard, just as a deactivated vahki from the air slammed into the ground right next to him. This was, of course, not the only attack. There being only two toa in many of the DH sights, more attacks began to fly at him. The pale beam from that seeming omnipresent sniper swept towards him, as more missiles and attacks flew at him.(OOC: Okay, first order of battle. When you do something that requires that kind of effort, make sure you're in a place where you can't be shot, or you have friends protecting you.)
OOC: I know but I didn't think that he could do it underwater eitherIC: Tanika, port strikeScratches (Tanika's lizard), seeing the multitude of attacks flying at him, quickly camouflaged and ran off in the direction of the sniper.After seeing his lizard run off, Tanika used his mask to copy it, as he snapped his whip, creating a concussion that caused all the missiles to explode before they could hit him jumping away from the following explosion he activated the lizard's camouflage ability making it seem like he was destroyed in the blast. Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Zacax"Toa Lhikan!" Zacax called out as he approached the group, "Is there any missions I can aid with? Also, the Ga-Metru strike went south..."

IC: Truahkia / Ta-Metru, Chute StationThe Toa of Magnetism snapped around as Zacax came rushing out of nowhere, shouting about wanting to join in. Not recognizing the Toa, nor particularly caring, he said, "Do you people not understand the concept of somebody already trying to start a conversation, or are you all just as rude as you are..."He managed to catch himself before continuing on. "And what do you mean went south? Are you the only one alive, or are there others there - more to the point, if there are others alive, why aren't you at the Ga-Metru Chute Station getting them help?"This was part of the reason he never officially joined the Protectorate, other than that he preferred to act as a free agent and didn't particularly care for the sleeping quarters in the Coliseum. When they inevitably died horribly, he didn't want his name scrawled in as part of it.OOC: Precentus is also the type to interrupt people talking, but that's because he is rude and doesn't care about what other people are doing.OOC: This post was retconned, because Zacax is not there. So, because I can't delete it, I leave you with pictures of llamas wearing hats.Llamas-with-hats-201677.jpgfullsize_2.jpgfc4e5b726b0aef57bbf7f5539e0cfe50f3f10791_full.jpg-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Zacax"I have been looking for him!" Zacax said gesturing to Lhikan, "To tell him about it. We still have men alive, but we weren't enough, Naho said we need 20 Vahki and 10 Toa to help, but I think we could use more than that. I managed to eacape, so I wen to find you Lhikan, to see if you can help,"

GM - OOC: ZACAXOkay, Zacax, stop. You do realize that your character is time traveling at least an hour into the future? I TOLD you, repeatedly, to wait for an hour of IN GAME time before continuing to post. I was serious, I'm serious now.To those in Ta Metru with Lhikan, Zacax is not with you, Zacax right now would still be in his forge. You may retconn your posts to accord to that.And Zacax, when I tell you to wait to post, wait to post. Don't post repeatedly. This is definitely your last warning.GM - Port Strike:Unfortunately Tanika was not being targeted only by missiles; even as they exploded, the pale beam, uneffected, came to a rest. The explosion, in effect saved his life; the beam hit his upper right leg for a moment. Because of this, Tanika's jump turned into an awkward flop. He lay on the ground, crippled. His camoflauge, however, was activated, and it was doubtful that he would be spotted by snipers very soon.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

OOC: Lev, whatever I may say to the contrary sometimes, I love you. xDDDDIC: Nidhiki (Coliseum, Metru Nui)"Yo," I greeted Eyra. "Toa Nidhiki. So, that's four...anyone else got any ideas for team members?"OOC: If anyone wants to have some fun on a mission, stick with me~!-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Lhikan (Ta Metru Chute Station)Lhikan nodded absently to himself as he saw his task force signing up, and turned to the dark gray armored Toa of Magnetism. He vaguely remembered the Kanohi Kualsi from other war assignments. "Tactician, assassin, good. Once our task force is assembled, you're with me."OOC: Sorry Zacax, I'm under strict Head GM orders to wait an hour in-game to reply to your character IC. The Toa of Magnetism is your char, Lev, in case of any confusion. And Mister Hashtag-firstworld, I will have you know that MY mission will be awesome, not just fun =P

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)

IC: (Onu/Po-Metru Border, X nights ago) The quiet, the dead quiet, in the night of Metru Nui was anything but comforting. The sickly sweet silence hung in the air like vaporized fear.He perched atop an abandoned, half-finished sculpture on the outskirts of an Assembler’s Village, It was the middle of war, there was no time for silence. As he inhaled the ominous hush in the air, thousands of tiny screams raced through his muscles, sparking and chilling him at the same time.With a cackle that put any rahi-jackal to shame, he launched himself off the statue into the air. He wished the Great Spirit or the twisted Karzahni, whomever had created him, had given him wings during times like these. He corkscrewed through the air the entire fifty feet to the ground, landing heavily on all fours with a whuff.The scent of death in the air stung his senses. But where there was death, there were bodies. And in the middle of a war, bodies meant weapons to loot. He took out his Tiger Claws, grasping them firmly. They were beautiful protosteel, purchased with honest money. But in a city full of hostiles, a couple nine inch claws wouldn’t do him much good.He dashed off into Onu-Metru on all fours, heavily armored tail swishing away his tracks behind him, following the repulsive scent of decay,IC: Inéha (Coliseum)“We need more Psionics Toa,” She said as though it was an inside joke with her and her fellow Ce-Toa.”We come in pretty handy, you know?”She glanced around at the other Toa left in the Coliseum. “How soon will we be leaving?

OOC: Hey, not an assassin! Assassins kill people. Truahkia shoots their kneecaps out, gags them, and then drags them back for interrogation.Toa Code only says not to kill them. Crippling them for life isn't killing them.But it can be worse. Seriously, every one of those criminals Batman cripples in that video game is just going to come home to their families and, no longer able to take out their frustration on the outside world, will become incredibly abusive, which will harm the children of Gotham and lead to increases in divorce paperwork.Batman sucks. That's why...2e6.jpgIC: Truahkia / Ta-Metru, Chute StationTruahkia nodded, and said, "Send out a call before everyone leaves, I'm going to the range to make sure my crossbow isn't off."And then he walked away and went to the indoor range.OOC: I defy you, adjectives.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Okay, like Zarayana said, disregard all my posts, except for the ones in the forge. Disregard me heading to the chute station and wih me almost complete on my new leg...IC: Zacax and Proto"What do you think Proto?" Zacax asked now constructing the leg together,"What is it?" Proto asked, "My new leg," Zacax said, "Skakdi cut my old one off. Hate those beasts,"Zacax still had to inform Lhikan, but he had to get this new leg done first, he couldn't keep his sword as his crutch.

OOC: Ahaha, Lev, my bad. Kneecap assassin, then ;).IC: (Onu-Metru Outskirts)Irritated at himself, now, he lugged his prize through the backstreets of Onu-Metru towards the coast. He had spent the night treasure hunting and only had a small pouch of widgets and a dagger not much sharper than a kitchen knife to show for it. But what he did find was a Toa. A live and breathing, albeit not conscious, Toa. It was a Toa of Iron, and a heavy one at that. The Toa had some kind of complex looking rifle strapped to his back. It would be confiscated once they reached the ship. He had set his sights on Metru Nui when he heard of the War, looking for easy profits and good looting. As a self-employed small time mercenary, he lived for himself and for the sake of living. He had nothing to lose here in the City of Legends, and everything to gain. He'd bartered passage here from one of the mercenary pirate ships that was also unemployed and waiting for an offer from either side. In fact, they had sent him ashore to advertize the ship and it's services. But they'd forgotten that he actually wasn't one of them, he worked for himself. But now that he was bringing back a hostage, everything would be fine. The toa would be kept in the brig, and either a ransom to the Protectorate would be issued, or a bargain with the Dark Hunters for a prisoner of war. He used a chain with a hook on one end, borrowed from the Assembler's Village last night to drag the Toa along behind him. He'd never thought of himself weak, he had strength to match a Stone Toa, but no sleep for four days and nights, and hauling an Iron Toa's dead weight around the city for one of those nights took it out of him. As he finally neared the rock-strewn Onu-Metru beach, he looked around frantically for his skiff he'd first come ashore in. He finally spotted the raft-like flotation device wedged between two boulders, it must have been blown there by the wind. The raft was not built for carrying passengers, he had taken it to shore, though, in hopes of bringing back many procured items. But now that he had a body, it was time to put the skiff's bupyancy to the test. Being amphibious and built powerfully for both land and water, he had no problem swimming the half-kio out to the ship, just one of many specks on the sea.

Edited by Aderia