Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Strike From The Shadows


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1523 replies to this topic

#1401 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2012 - 09:02 PM

IC: Spiderblade / Po-Metru (Dark Hunter March)You don't need vocal cords to hiss. With that fact on his side, Spiderblade let out a long hiss indicating his disapproval. One Toa was bad enough - another that none had seen before, and had previously questioned them as though he were not a Hunter, was even worse.His lower two arms were still down low to make quick jabs, but the upper four had now rotated up to get more powerful strikes if he was to attack Nomad. Which he certainly planned on doing.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#1402 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2012 - 09:04 PM

IC: NomadNomad looked behind him and raised an eyebrow before turning back to the other Hunters."What's his problem?"
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#1403 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 504 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2012 - 09:23 PM

IC: Ketren, Po-Metru"Your saying that your a Hunter too?" Ketren said, his eyes narrowing. Could this Toa just be trying to stay alive by saying he wanted to join them? From they way he'd asked them what they were doing it seemed like he'd wanted to stop them.
  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#1404 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2012 - 09:25 PM

IC: NomadNomad shrugged."I'm no Hunter," he said, "but I do love destruction."Nomad looked back at Spiderblade again."Can you call off your freakish lackey?"
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#1405 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2012 - 09:30 PM

IC: Taronak walked outside the Coliseum, looking for other protectorate members.OOC: Open for interaction.
  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#1406 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,292 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2012 - 11:31 PM

IC: NomadNomad shrugged."I'm no Hunter," he said, "but I do love destruction."Nomad looked back at Spiderblade again."Can you call off your freakish lackey?"

IC (Hatann, Po-Metru): "He's noone's lackey" Hatann shrugged "He'll do what he wants. As for you, I doubt you loyalty. If you're no Hunter, I'm tempted to burn you to ash and be rid of the problem, but if you're any good at destruction, I might let you hang around - on the front line, where I can see you and you can't stab us in the back or join our enemies."

  • 0

#1407 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2012 - 11:37 PM

IC: Tanika Ga-MetruAttempting to wake up the unconscious toa with small jolts of electricity, Tanika asked everyone there “How do we get back to Protectorate territory?”
  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#1408 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 504 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 25 2012 - 11:59 PM

IC: Ketren, Po-Metru"I agree with six-arms over here, I say we run him through." Ketren said. "Trusting him could be a fatal mistake." he said. "That or we tie him up and bring him back to camp to decide what to do with him there." he said.
  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#1409 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 09:04 AM

OOC: Spiderblade is cooler than Xeno because he has more arms.IC: Spiderblade / Po-MetruThe six armed Hunter twirled one of his knives and made jabbing motions. Quick motions, but not nearly as fast as he could get them if he was moving at maximum speed.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#1410 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 10:05 AM

IC: NomadNomad pulled out his hammer. "I've been itching to bash someone's head in with this since my last fight," Nomad said, neglecting to mention that it was against a Hunter, "I'm really hoping it won't have to be any of you."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#1411 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 11:33 AM

IC - Eyra - Ko Metru:"There are no traps I can spot in the next block," Eyra's voice could be heard although his mouth did not move. No one besides their group would hear anything."The towers are about three blocks west, one north. Ineha will have to find any guards, and their locations."The two Volitak users had already moved ahead faster, knowing there was not traps. Behind, Eyra continued to scan.
  • 0

#1412 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,292 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 03:17 PM

IC: Le-Metru Vahki FactoryKrokk, Mala, and Grontak, disgused as crates of memory crystals, reached the fortress-like structure known as the Vahki Factory. The Vahki were one of the Protectorate's most valuable weapons, and, of course, they were not left unguarded.Before the Dark Hunters could simply be placed in the heart of the Factory, they, like every single object that came through the chutes, was checked by a pair of Toa, a female Toa of Sonics, and a male Toa of Plasma.Unfortunately for Krokk & Co, the De-Toa was wearing a Rode.Blinking once in surprise, the Toa pointed a finger at them as if this was something that had never happened to her. Regaining her wits, she fired a burst of sonic energy from the afore-mentioned finger, one that would create a tremendous amount of noise when it made physical contact with the Hunters, effectively shattering Mala's concentration, and destroying the illusion.

IC (Krokk and Mala, Le-Metru): As the three Hunters crouched on the conveyor, everything seemed to be going well with their plan. That all changed when the grey toa screamed. Mala felt the illusion crack and split, while Krokk took the brunt of the sonic scream. With their heads reeling, the half-jumped, half-fell backwards off the conveyor to launch a furious counter-attack.Krokk's ears were ringing from the sudden noise, but he knew that it was nothing compared to what a sonic toa's sensitive hearing would feel. Drawing on his ability to copy powers used against him, he pointed his sword at the grey toa and fired a wall of loud sound back at her. Mala focussed on the other toa, reaching into his mind and distorting the nerve signals it was recieving from his body. The toa's mind was filled with pain, like every part of his body was being torn apart, even though there was no physical injury.

IC: NomadNomad pulled out his hammer. "I've been itching to bash someone's head in with this since my last fight," Nomad said, neglecting to mention that it was against a Hunter, "I'm really hoping it won't have to be any of you."

IC (Hatann, Po-Metru): "You better hope not" Hatann growled at him. Maybe this guy was more trouble than he was worth. "Now, stop arguing and go run in front of the scorpion for a bit. Make it chase you to the station".

Edited by The Lorax, Jul 26 2012 - 03:21 PM.

  • 0

#1413 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 04:25 PM

IC: GrontakSeeing the illusion broken, Grontak dove at the Toa, swinging his claw at its head.
  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#1414 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 504 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 05:30 PM

IC: Ketren, Po-Metru"Do what he says, or we will end you." Ketren said, cocking his head as he watched the stranger and the six-armed Hunter about to square off.
  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#1415 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 05:48 PM

IC: Nomad"Kinda hard to run with this guy jabbing knives into my back."
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#1416 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 05:50 PM

IC: Spiderblade / Po-MetruSpiderblade quickly moved, appearing in front of Nomad within the span of a few seconds. His short sword began jabbing at the air in front of Nomad, and coming close to an actual cut a number of times. His intentions were somewhat obvious - get running.Or get gutted.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#1417 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,255 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 07:29 PM

IC: Le-Metru Vahki Factory The sound wave sent the Sonics-user panickedly running backwards, trying to focus enough to create a dome of silence around her head. Luckily for her, Grontak landed a few feet short of her and his claw swept harmlessly infront of her as she furiously backpeddled.The plasma Toa gasped in shock, falling to his knees as he crattled his head. Gritting his teeth and bellowing a wail, he fought against the pain enough to activate his mask, a Kanohi Garai, causing the gravity of his attacker to increase enough to prevent effortless movement, and certainly break concentration. The Toa's and Krokk's sonics blasts had brought reinforcements, a half dozen Vorzakh burst into the room, with the footfalls of other Toa sounding behind them. Two of the Vahki shot weakening Kanoka at Mala, while three of the others ran at Krokk, stabbing with their Staffs of Erasing with impressive speed and precision. The remain singular Vahki shot a freeze Kanoka at Grontak.
  • 0

zKPS4TR.jpg


#1418 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,806 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 07:43 PM

IC: Song"Nice. It's like plant armor."
  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#1419 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,255 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 08:27 PM

IC: Ayana, Le-Metru"Not really useful for defense." Ayana admitted, absorbing the plants into herself. "Didn't you say something about you patroling earlier?" Ayana asked. "Mind if I come along?"
  • 0

zKPS4TR.jpg


#1420 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 09:30 PM

OOC: Sorry for the bunnying, but this scouting mission needs to end, fast.GM - Ko Metru:It was when they were only a block away that the Volitak wearers stopped. The rest of the group caught up to them, and they were caught in the illusion cloak."The usual," Ineha commented. "Some eight Hunters, as well as a half dozen vahki, Borahk."Nidhiki paused in thought for a little, then gave voice."I'll go forward, alone," he said, grinning at the predictable responses. "Two minds are easier to see than one, and harder to shield."Silence. It was a serious mission, and no one dared contradict Nidhiki's orders more. "Eyra, scout, Ineha, shield the rest. The rest... Shut up and wait."With that, Nidhiki vanished, running nimbly along towards the towers.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light, Jul 27 2012 - 08:10 PM.

  • 0

#1421 Offline The Manga Maniac Named Zac

The Manga Maniac Named Zac
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

  • 2,378 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 26 2012 - 09:40 PM

OOC: So everyone cleared from the port?IC: ZacaxWell I got up and walked outside, walking to the chute station, keeping myself up with my tech blade. Sure I could walk, didn't trust walking in the streets...
  • 0

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

 

I create manga. Yeah. Anyway have some links to my stuff on the site:

 

MangaManiac Stuff:

//BIONICLE Manga Concept\\

((THIS WILL BE EDITIED))

 


#1422 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,292 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2012 - 03:56 AM

OOC: So Zar, that means that Nidhiki is now detectable by DH guards, right? (If they can see through his volitak)?IC (Karorahk, Ko-Metru): From on top of the knowledge tower where he stood guard with Hahlok, the metal giant glanced up and down the streets for what seemed like the thousanth time. Still, nothing had changed. That, or the toa were suddenly much better at hiding. Just to be sure, he flicked through the minds of a half-dozen rahi in the area - they also hadn't seen anything.

Edited by The Lorax, Jul 27 2012 - 03:57 AM.

  • 0

#1423 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2012 - 11:57 AM

IC: NomadWith that, Nomad took off.
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#1424 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,292 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2012 - 04:30 PM

IC (Hatann, Po-Metru): "Arg, finally" Hatann grimmaced, and then kept jogging after the scorpion. "It's so hard to get good cannonfodder these days".

IC: Le-Metru Vahki Factory The sound wave sent the Sonics-user panickedly running backwards, trying to focus enough to create a dome of silence around her head. Luckily for her, Grontak landed a few feet short of her and his claw swept harmlessly infront of her as she furiously backpeddled.The plasma Toa gasped in shock, falling to his knees as he crattled his head. Gritting his teeth and bellowing a wail, he fought against the pain enough to activate his mask, a Kanohi Garai, causing the gravity of his attacker to increase enough to prevent effortless movement, and certainly break concentration. The Toa's and Krokk's sonics blasts had brought reinforcements, a half dozen Vorzakh burst into the room, with the footfalls of other Toa sounding behind them. Two of the Vahki shot weakening Kanoka at Mala, while three of the others ran at Krokk, stabbing with their Staffs of Erasing with impressive speed and precision. The remain singular Vahki shot a freeze Kanoka at Grontak.

IC (Krokk and Mala, Le-Metru): The plasma toa got a moment of release from the pain as Mala's concentration lapsed, but gravity wouldn't weigh her down for long. Using her density control power, she became intangible, and thus free from the gravity holding her in place. Whipping out her kanoka launcher, she fired a level 7 Ko-Metru disk of speed at where the toa was kneeling. If it hit, the toa would be sent flying fast enough to put him through a wall. The weakening disks went straight through her incorporreal body, instead hitting some large pieces of machinery.Two of the vahki attacking Krokk were met with a power scream designed to throw them backwards. It wasn't anything fancy - Krokk didn't have much experience copying sonics powers - but it wasn't hard just to shoot blasts of an element. The third one was almost on him by then, so he resorted to his lightning vision, sending two powerful electrical strikes to fry its circuits.

  • 0

#1425 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2012 - 04:33 PM

IC: GrontakGrontak struggled to move to the side, and narrowly moved out of the way of the Kanoka, which went by a few inches from his head.
  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#1426 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2012 - 05:54 PM

GM - Le Metru:The cameras relayed the battle to the main vahki hub.>Situation: Three Dark Hunters have invaded a chute station.>Tactical suggestion: lock down factory and destroy invaders. Alert internal security.>Advice taken.Protosteel shutters slid down across the windows and doors of the factory, while the vahki prepared to attack. Meanwhile, an automated disk turret rose out of the ground nearby and began firing. In keeping with the location, the other defensive turret fired Vahki stun beams and mind-scrambling beams.OOC: I edited out the shielding part, but... You won't detect Nidhiki. The sensors around the cannot will first.GM - Ko Metru:Nidhiki calmly ran through the street, towards his goal. He had already passed the first guards, told only by the feel he had of their breathing. Had he been there to attack, he would have left them choking and gasping and dying, but there was no telling of what activational defenses they had. It appeared to be an area they weren't too careful to protect, but that was often the very area their forces were strongest.At last, he neared the center, and stopped at what met his eyes. A cunningly devised artillery cannon was set up on a raised knowledge towerlike platform; to those not looking closely it would be invisible against the white and gray surroundings. but that was not what drew Nidhiki's eye. No, it was the six glowing stones that drew his eye, set into the cannon. White, black, brown, red, blue, green. He knew the shapes, but drew a little closer to make sure. He was convinced, they were toa stones.Toa stones. In a cannon. Not good. There were dozens of possibilities with that on its own. Then he saw another thing; three knowledge towers on the ground, almost like shells waiting to be loaded. He stepped forwards, almost to the platform. His senses were at highest, his power waiting to sense the slight disturbance.It was the only thing that saved his life as a turret rose slightly out of the ground behind him, peppering the toa of air with lasers. He had exactly one second to react, and did so easily. Leaping forwards, propelled by his air power, he landed feet first on the side of the platform before throwing himself back in that brief moment before gravity took over. He hit the ground behind the turret, eyes flitting around before alighting on a piece of rubble. Winds lifted and threw it, even as the turret turned. It didn't hit, but it landed between them, and as the lasers burned into the rock, Nidhiki began to run, propelled by his air powers. The scouting was complete, he just had to get out alive.That was when a second turret locked onto him. Bullets like those of a fireworks revolvers zipped past, one burning painfully as it grazed him.Karz, these things are good.Nidhiki! What happened?Turrets, probably snipers soon. Any time you guys want to save my skin...I'll have the cover of buildings soon, unless...A bullet flew by, missing his head by an inch.Yeah, unless those snipers kill me first.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light, Jul 27 2012 - 08:24 PM.

  • 0

#1427 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 27 2012 - 10:04 PM

IC: Ko-MetruSummus didn't need a scope to see Nidhiki was in trouble and wasted no time trying to help. The ground quietly rumbled as it gave way under the cannons.Leto mimicked his brother's actions dropping the area around, where he saw the lasers start out from, a hundred degrees in a instant maybe the components of the weapons would be damaged or something. He tried to be more subtle than his rocky brother.
  • 0

#1428 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,255 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 11:29 AM

OOC: Doesn't Mala have to be tangible to whip out a Kanoka launcher? Or, if the Kanoka launcher (I assume the disk as well, or it would be able to be fired) is intangible as well, wouldn't the disk be unable to make contact? I'll ignore this, but I found the idea interesting. IC: Vahki Factory, Le-MetruThe De-Toa had finally regained her wits, and stretching her arms out, created a dome of silence around Krokk, making his newly-copied power useless, so that the power-screams never we able to leave his mouth. The two unaffected Vahki fired level 4 Kanoka, one increase weight (Ta-Metru), one weaken(Ko-Metru) at the Skakdi, quite hard to dodge at such close range. The lightning vision attack struck the Vahki, momentarily stunning him. However, Vahki are clockwork, so there were no circuts to speak of, and the damage was not lasting or as terrible as Krokk would have liked. The Plasma Toa let out a cry of shock as he shot foward, slamming into one of the protosteel shutter was a gasp of shock. As he tried to regain his breath and search for broken bones, the two Vahki advanced towards the intangible Mala, waiting for her to materialize. As the turrets shot numerous projectiles and beams at the Dark Hunters, the Vahki ran at Grontak, its stun staffs stabbing foward with robotic, souless precision.
  • 0

zKPS4TR.jpg


#1429 Offline Grantaire

Grantaire
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

  • 5,048 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 11:46 AM

OOC: paragon, how is a toa of ice controlling the ground? GM - Ko Metru:The laser turret, not being on the platform itself, was damaged by the movement in the earth. The platform itself, however, simply floated a little off the ground, kept there by levitation disks. An energy field sprouted up around the cannon, and more turrets expanded out of the platform's sides, spewing projectiles of many different kinds.Eyra let an arrow fly, which ad the added result of sending a sniper falling from his tower. The toa of sonics tried to ignore the sound of the body hitting the ground; it was not his fault, he reminded himself, that the sniper had collapsed the wrong way. Of course, the fact that he had advanced closer made him a target for other snipers, and even for some of the turrets. He dodged behind a nearby cover, firing another arrow. It struck one of the turrets, causing the gun to lose power and deactivate. The cordak missile that landed near him, however, effectively destroyed his position, and sent him flying. He hit the ground hard, dragging himself to his feet swiftly though. Meanwhile, Nidhiki was by some miracle still alive. His dodging and running, as well as some air-deflection, had recuded his chances of being hit to the point where he only suffered a few light wounds.Ineha! he screamed in his mind, get me outta here!The response was quick, but not quite to his liking; a telekinetic throw was not comforting, but it was probably Ineha' quickest reaction. Using his air power, he steered himself to a landing, a good hundred feet farther than where he had been before. Glancing behind, e noted the defenses springing up on the platform. Arriving at the main group, he yelled an order." Eyra, cover fire, Ineha, try white noise, everyone else, retreat!"
  • 0

#1430 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

  • 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 12:58 PM

OOC: Summus is a Toa of stone. He is controlling the rocks in the ground and the cement in the street (I think there is cement in the street) and using it to collapse the ground. Leto the Toa of ice and he just lowered the air temperature around the cannons. :PMaybe I should use colors so others can tell them apart. :whatsthat:IC: Ko-MetruLeto scowled as he decided to obey and retreat. He made sure to stay with the group. He knew people would start being bothersome and question his loyalty if he just disappeared in the fray.Summus really had to fight off his desire to make the ground collapse under the enemies feet. But he could fight off all his instincts as obelisks of stone erupted from the ground around the cannon that he had seen. He then made a hasty retreat with the rest of the group.
  • 0

#1431 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 01:10 PM

OOC: Interesting fact. Summus is a Latin word that means above, or high. I know this because a city in Elementum was Summus Castrum, which literally meant the High Fortress in Latin. Because I was lazy with names.Leto means to cheer, make joyful, gladden, and slay....One of these is not like the other.IC: Exathia / Ga-Metru Upper ArchivesExathia succeeded in her climbing through the archives without any further problems. A number of times, she heard strange noises, and was sure there were Hunters clambering in the adjacent tunnels. Or perhaps they were just Rahi. A few times, an Archives Mole or Stone Rat would scurry under her feet.Eventually, she made her way to a shaft leading to the surface, a long stairway leading up. Putting her shield away, she climbed through it and reached the top. It took a bit of force, but she was able to push away the hatch and look around. It appeared that she had made her way quite a bit to the west, and she emerged from the shaft a good two, three Kio west of the ports, and a bit to the south. She could see the very peak of the chute station on the horizon.Now that she was above ground, she attempted to use her communicator. Sure enough, it was still working.Raising it up high, she tried to contact the Ga-Metru chute stations communications system.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#1432 Offline The Lorax

The Lorax
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,292 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 04:22 PM

OOC: Doesn't Mala have to be tangible to whip out a Kanoka launcher? Or, if the Kanoka launcher (I assume the disk as well, or it would be able to be fired) is intangible as well, wouldn't the disk be unable to make contact? I'll ignore this, but I found the idea interesting. IC: Vahki Factory, Le-MetruThe De-Toa had finally regained her wits, and stretching her arms out, created a dome of silence around Krokk, making his newly-copied power useless, so that the power-screams never we able to leave his mouth. The two unaffected Vahki fired level 4 Kanoka, one increase weight (Ta-Metru), one weaken(Ko-Metru) at the Skakdi, quite hard to dodge at such close range. The lightning vision attack struck the Vahki, momentarily stunning him. However, Vahki are clockwork, so there were no circuts to speak of, and the damage was not lasting or as terrible as Krokk would have liked. The Plasma Toa let out a cry of shock as he shot foward, slamming into one of the protosteel shutter was a gasp of shock. As he tried to regain his breath and search for broken bones, the two Vahki advanced towards the intangible Mala, waiting for her to materialize. As the turrets shot numerous projectiles and beams at the Dark Hunters, the Vahki ran at Grontak, its stun staffs stabbing foward with robotic, souless precision.

OOC: Hmm, I hadn't thought of that. There was meant to be a bit in Mala's profile about how her density control can extend to smallish objects she carries, like her weapons, but it didn't get put in the final version. Maybe the disk and launcher were intangible when fired, but then when the disk got far enough away from her, it was no longer influenced and became solid?IC (Krokk and Mala, Le-Metru): The disks flying towards him made no sound, so Krokk assumed the toa of sound was doing something to stop him. He tried to block the disks with a quick sheet of wood, but in his haste and trying to conserve energy, he didn't make it thickenough. The power of the Ta-Metru disk knocked it down, allowing the Ko-Metru disk to strike Krokk's shoulder. He felt an immediate drop in his strength before he retaliated by lobbing a pair of madu cabolo back at the vahki. Each one was coated a a layer of sticky plant sap so that it would adhere to its target before exploding.Not far away, Mala was facing the two vahki, each with a disk in its mouthpiece, ready to fire should she become tangible again. They couldn't hurt her in this form, but her own options were limited by needing to keep up her concentration. Turning a dial on her Electro Chute Blade so that the sword became tangible (but she didn't), she moved towards the machines and started slashing at their heads with uncanny speed. She didn't worry about all the mind-scrambling blasts flying at her from the tower - as be weilder of psionics, he mind was shielded from outside influences like these.

Edited by The Lorax, Jul 28 2012 - 04:55 PM.

  • 0

#1433 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,255 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 05:50 PM

IC: Vahki Factory, Le-MetruMala would be very surprised to find her sword melt before it reached a Vahki, collapsing into a pile of molten protodermis. The Plasma Toa, leaning against a wall, obviously heavily injured, grinned uneasily.Pushing outwards, palms foward, the De-Toa created a sphere of extremely intense sound around Mala's current position, enough so to completely shatter concentration, and then leave a target stunned for minutes. One of the Madu missed and exploded after connectioning to a protosteel shutters, doing no damage save make soot marks. The other one latched onto the 'hand' of one of the Vahki, blowing most of its arm off. With the other arm, it stabbed foward, seemingly unfazed at the damage, though it was obvious by the way it's balance was off that it was indeed fazed. The other Vahki shot a weaken disk once more, a Po-Metru level 4, to finish the job.

Edited by D.A.V.E., Jul 29 2012 - 01:11 PM.

  • 0

zKPS4TR.jpg


#1434 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 504 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 06:25 PM

IC: Ketren, Po-MetruKetren continued to follow the other Hunters, and the large Rahi. "I'll watch that one, if he tries to flee or get help from others I'll cut him down." he said. But he knew that the six-armed Hunter was already watching him like a hawk. "He doesn't speak much does he?" he said to the Skakdi.
  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#1435 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2012 - 06:29 PM

IC: Spiderblade / Po-MetruSpiderblade suddenly took off running, again clambering up the cliff faces and rushing along the sides.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor, Jul 28 2012 - 06:29 PM.

  • 0

#1436 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 08:10 AM

IC: LariskaNighttimeArchives, Onu-MetruThis interrogation was taking too long. Lariska turned away from Solaris in annoyance and crooked a finger at B8. "Bit!"He complied immediately, jogging to the front of Lariska. She nodded. "Interrogate him," she ordered, pointing a finger at Solaris so B8 could see, "and bring him to a cell while you do it."Again he complied quickly, gesturing for Solaris to come along with him and the other Dark Hunters standing about him. Lariska, meanwhile, turned to Precentus."Take me to see this dragon," she ordered.

Edited by Legolover-361, Jul 29 2012 - 08:13 AM.

  • 0

#1437 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 08:38 AM

IC: Precentus / Archives, Onu-MetruPrecentus nodded, turning around and heading back into the archives. He had a feeling that this was going to work out well.And along the way he could tell the dragons demands, outside of the prying ears of other, dumber Hunters.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#1438 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 10:30 AM

IC: GrontakGrontak leapt back, away from the Vahki that were attacking him. He then leapt foward, attempting to get his jaws around a Vahki's arm.
  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#1439 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,474 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 11:51 AM

IC-Aclaraung:"That was odd," Aclaraung mused to Precentus. "Even more odd is seeing the world through a Toa's eyes. It's very interesting, though."
  • 0

#1440 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

  • 3,255 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 29 2012 - 01:14 PM

IC: Vahki Factory As Grontak's teeth grabbed onto the Vahki's metal arm, the Vahki shot a Kanoka (Level 5 Ko-Metru Freeze) at point-blank range. Even as this was done, a barrage of mind-scrabling bolts were blasted at the Dark Hunter.
  • 0

zKPS4TR.jpg





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users