Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC (Xeno, talking to Steela): "Yes, I am. Steela, I think it was? You're down here pretty far. Almost too deep." He readied a spinner, willing it to life silently. "Aren't you?"-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC(Steela talking to Xeno in the the Onu-Metru Archives)

"Eh, not really," Steela replies with a small laugh. His launcher was in both hands now and aimed squarely at Xeno. "I wouldn't recommend you firing that pretty weapon of yours. It'll be ripped to shreds along with your not so pretty flesh. I mean, we're Dee Aitches here, might as well act like good 'ole brothers and sisters in arms. Right, mate?" he asks before chuckling slightly, eyes still fixed on the being.-Mef Man

IC: Alia, SolarisONU-METRU"Steela's right," Alia said. "This is a war. No matter how disorganized we Dark Hunters are, we need to fight together or the Protectorate will knock us down one by one."Solaris dashed through the halls, avoiding voices. Darkness: the perfect cover. He ran into the lower levels. No one ever came down here. There was a light just around the corner and voices. Lucky for him, there was a closet to the right. He tried the handle. Locked! He removed his lockpicking set he kept under his MNMC arm plate and began to pick the lock."What's that clicking noise?" Alia mumbled, listening to a sound coming from around the corner.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC (Xeno, talking to Steela): “It depends.” With a flick of an extra arm that Steela hadn’t seen, he batted the gun aside, and placed his spinner launcher next to her temple. “Are we on the same side? I don’t remember Toa ever working with the hunters, unless they were mutated. If they are, recruiting standards must have slipped a little.” -Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC

(Steela confronting Xeno in the the Onu-Metru Archives)

Steela jumps toward his gun and grabs it. While on the floor, he aims the sphere launcher up toward Xeno's head. "Let her go, Brakas. If this is some kind of game it's not fun, it's stupid and annoying. And where'd you get that launcher? You one of the exhibits?" he asks with a loud laugh.-Mef Man

IC: Alia, SolarisONU-METRU"I joined the DH years before this war," Alia said. "I provided some helpful information that lead to the initial invasion. You might say the war is 10% my fault. So back off because the Shadowed One himself trusts me more than he trusts you."Solaris couldn't pick the lock when he was this stressed. He gave up and stood, poking his head around the corner. It seemed that the Dark Hunters were falling apart fighting each other. He was so amused he let out a brief chuckle, regretting it instantly.

OOC: Mef, I'm not sure what you just did. Can you explain? Did you jump at my gun?IC (Xeno, confronting Steela): "Not one of the exhibits," Xeno growled. "Try living with Dweller for too long- what was that?!" He jumped to the ceiling, pointed his launcher into the tunnel, and stared, using his night vision to scan the tunnel. "Who's there?" Xeno hated variables.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Oops, sorry. Steela jumped at his own gun assuming it's on the floor. Now that he has it back in his hands, he's aiming it toward Xeno.

IC(Steela confronting Xeno in the the Onu-Metru Archives)

Steela was tempted to start shooting the being as he becomes distracted, but he would definitely hurt Alia in the process."It's just a wild and untamed Rahi, don't worry about it," the Matoran says with a laugh.-Mef Man

IC (Xeno, Onu-metru archives): "Don't be a fool," Xeno snapped, pusing the gun away as if it were a bothersome flea. He unsheathed one of his claymores, and raised himself to his full height. His head brushed the ceiling. He took a step forward, a spinner still at the ready. "Rahi don't laugh."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRUSolaris panicked, looking around him. He could just see a threatening suit of armor sitting on a stand to his left. He quickly donned it before turning the corner. He looked enough like a mutated Toa in this big old wreck. But his name sounded too... heroic. He had to come up with a better one."Don't worry," he said in a gruff voice. "It's me, Detrius. I'm a Dawk Hunta, just like yous. I suggest you stop bickerin' and get to fightin' those Protectorate fellas."It was worth a shot.Alia looked at the strange figure that walked from out of the corner. He was a bit of a strange fellow. Alia ignored him for a moment kicking her torch back into her hand and jabbing behind her with the burning part.

IC (Xeno, Onu-metru): "What's this week's password?" asked the Dark hunter, sword still in hand. "And what's your codename?" Neither existed, of course, but he guessed that this was no toa, unless Deceptio had come back already.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Got PM conformation of no Ian, so..IC: Reaper / Lower ArchivesReaper leaned against one of the archive walls a little further along from where he had left Ian (and, apparently, lost him - but that was only a minor setback; that robot was, at the moment, worth absolutely nothing to him). There was a cluster of Dark Hunters arguing with each other, something that didn't surprise him in the least, really. None had spotted him yet; a low-level illusion was helping him blend in with the area around him, which was already pitch black as is.Well, if one of them died, he could always take their body and figure out how it worked. A few minor electrical charges might get the heart going for a few precious seconds of observation. Oh well, he could worry about that in the future.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Solaris, AliaSolaris's quick thinking went back into action. Well, did have a codename of his own, but that would compromise his Protectorate identity. And who would trust a moron like the infamous Krekka with a password? Oh, screw thinking!"I don't tink you're in a position to talk, mistah," he grunted. "Yous had bettah let the little lady go, or I is gonna have a serious talk wid some superiors about ploppin' your rear in Le-Metru. We is all Dawk Huntas, so why don't we all act like we is on the same side?"Karz, she missed. Alia squirmed her head all about so as not to have the spinner zero in on her. She kept jabbing the lit torch behind her, hoping to hit her assailant.

OOC: I never grabbed anyone... I held a spinner launcher to steela's head, but that was it.IC (Xeno, Onu-Metru): The thing, whatever it was, was bluffing. He ignored the dagger stab, which bounced off his hard exoskeleton, and grabbed the small toa with his fourth hand. He slammed the Dark Hunter, if she was who she claimed to be, into the ceiling, while launching another spinner at the strange impostor. "Wrong answer." he said.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRUThe spinner bounced off of Solaris's disguise armor, sending a cloud of dust up to his face. He started sneezing while drawing his rapier."You have trust issues, dude," he stated. "Ya can't go around shooting your own fellas."With that, he waited for the end of Steela's barrage and charged, swiping his blade.Alia lay dazed on the floor. She got up after a minute. Where was the torch? She grabbed it off the ground and readied her bow and arrows and started firing them at Xeno, albeit inaccurately.

IC (Xeno, Onu-Metru Archives): "Ah, a fight between brothers, if you are brothers," Xeno said, grinning. "I haven't had one of these in a while. But, if you insist, I'll oblige you" He faded into the shadows of the cavern walls, still laughing. He emerged again, a monster from some poor matoran's nightmare. He had four arms, an insectoid appearance, and legs that brought him a head higher than any toa. He unsheathed both Claymores, and sent a flurry of freeze disks and spinners at the combatants.-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Reaper / Lower ArchivesDeciding he had already seen enough, Reaper decided upon a course of actions to either stave off the fighting, or ensure at least one individual not leaving the chamber. From the darkness behind Xeno, a metal bar bar extended past his neck, and a scythe shaped blade of energy formed about a foot away from his neck.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRUSolaris looked unimpressed as the monster leaped out at them. Then he started swearing profusely as the attacks started coming again."I didn't want a fight!" he yelled rolling out of the way of the barrage, but catching a disks in the leg. "But I guess you got one.""Ain't you ever heard of a traitor you dolt?" Alia yelled, ducking around the corner. "We're all Dark Hunters for [censored]'s sake, so why don't we all just calm down."Solaris let loose several bolts of lightning, channeled down his sword.

IC: [Lithus] - Ga-Metru, Port StrikeLithus, still slightly dazed from her second crash landing of the day, hurried over to a line of huts that (hopefully) would provide her some degree of protection.Also fighting there, was blue-black Toa (Amerikos), who was working to take down the snipers from above. She couldn't tell what element he was (water?), but as long as he was against the Hunters, he was in Lithus' good books."The snipers are too well-protected," she explained upon reaching the huts, "None of us can break through the defences around them."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: VoramusVoramus had stepped back during the fight. "What's going on here?" he yelled. "Why are you fighting?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Steela confronting Xeno in the the Onu-Metru Archives)

Steela couldn't help but laugh as he watched the blade go around Xeno's throat."Oh, this is-haha-great. You're beat!" he yells before turning to Voramus. "It doesn't really matter why, we just are. So, pick up a weapon and help us contain this Brakas."-Mef Man

IC: Voramus Seeing a threat to himself, Voramus decided to fight. He drew his sword and leapt at Xeno, swinging his sword at his upper body.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRU"Hang a moment, there guys," Solaris said. "I think while the scythe-man has him down we should resort to Plan D.""What's Plan D?" Alia asked a bit annoyed."Well, none of us want to be in the Archives right now, so I suggest we run like Karz," he answered with a bow.

IC: Reaper / Lower ArchivesWhen your head is concealed under a hood, nobody can see your mouth moving. The only person who could hear what Reaper was whispering was Xeno."I'm going to let you go in a few seconds. The blue Toa, that one I recognize - she's a Hunter. The other, the Matoran... just a Matoran. The third one that's charging towards us right now is an cool dude. The fourth one, the other Toa that you spotted before... I don't know him. Kill him."As Voramus began charging, Reaper was prepared to destroyed the other Hunters weapon and kill him. He hadn't performed a dissection of a Vortixx for a while.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: Voramus, having started his charge, could not turn back, so he swung his sword down at Xeno, at the same time swinging his shield arm at Xeno.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Reaper / Lower ArchivesReaper reduced his sized back to normal and lunged forward, past Xeno. He spun his scythe around and pulled it up to Voramus' weapon. The moment the two connected, the energy blade would slice through his weapon like a pen through confetti paper. Then, he would deactivate the energy blade and change size again, the blunt end of the scythe striking the Vortixx directly in the neck and knocking him prone on his back.OOC; You people have no idea how awesome that scene would be in an action movie starring Bruce Willis.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Revax"If there was a risk of causing damage later, I would kill if I was not bound by the Toa Code. However, for one who had killed but did not intend to kill again, there would be no reason to, as they would not be a threat." she answered.
IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru"Revenge... Is... No-no..." Darkon murmured, scribbling in his journal as Revax spoke. "Hmmm..." Darkon said, staring at her once more. "And what about enemies that you are told to oppose, even if you, yourself, think it is wrong?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Precentus / Coliseum Island ---> Onu-Metru"Well, we're..."He stopped for a moment, pulling up another piece, a huge block of stone that appeared to be part of a stone bridge that connected the two smaller islands to each other prior to the chute network. He continued onwards after stabilizing the huge block, a feat that made transport much easier than working with smaller, individual pieces."...heading to the Earth District of the city. There, outside the reach of the Protectorate, you shall tell me more about those who destroyed your home.""But there is one thing I can't figure out. The Hunters have burned villages, sacked fortresses, and terrorized Matoran. But there's hardly enough to destroy an entire civilization of your kind, unless you're abnormal or giant amongst them. Telepathy to coordinate strikes in the middle of combat, scales hard enough to turn most enemy firepower... I would figure you possess your own firepower. If not, just fly above and drop giant boulders.""So what makes you so sure a bunch of bandits and thieves - present company, myself, excluded - were able to destroy your home?"-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Aclaraung:"My kind's civilization fractured long ago, Toa," the Dragon growled. "I'm not certain that there are many more left-I could be the last of my kind. They managed to come upon my home while I was gone, the last standing remnant of my time. They razed it, using those bloody Zamor Launchers to blast apart the building's foundations-some form of acid, I assume." He struck the bridge-pieces angrily with his tail."I came back to find my last stronghold destroyed, and Dark Hunters still travelling to Metru-Nui. I managed to gain descriptions of some of them from villagers near-Like I said, mainly Skakdi, though they weren't sure what type, as well as some odd insectoid creature, something that must have called itself Xeno. They said there might have been Toa with them, as well, or something mutated to look like a Toa," he told the Toa of Gravity, mentally."I can barely describe the rage I felt, racing on to Metru-Nui to kill them myself. It seems there is little likelyhood of that happening now, though."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: LariskaEveningArchives, Onu-Metru"Silence. All of you."The voice came from the tunnel before them, feminine, just a hint of sibilance in the tone like the menacing hiss of a snake before it strikes. Lariska stepped forth with B8-391 to her rear-left; a dagger was in her right hand.She pointed to the Matoran, Steela. "You. Stop interfering with my operatives. You" -- she shifted her dagger to Xeno -- "I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to kill some of your only allies in this war. You" -- she indicated Reaper -- "stay out of this. I still haven't received a report on the prisoners. And" -- now she saw the figure standing with Alia, paused, considered -- "I don't know you," she hissed.

IC: Precentus / Onu-MetruAs Aclaraung sent the rocks behind him to the water, Precentus finally stood upon dry land and allowed most of the bridge behind to drop; just enough to allow the dragon to continue walking over (though Precentus himself could not understand the reason for not flying).The Toa continued walking once Aclaraung reached the land and sent the rest of the stones to the ocean. "Many Skakdi are in this organization; and I can think of two beings matching your insect creature description. We can easily destroy that one. The mutated one is another I know about... but that one will be hard. Skakdi will be the hardest. That describes some 5, 10% of the Hunters located here. At this moment, I believe a whole ship filled with them is docked on Ga-Metru and helping with the defenses there.""As you know, though, it is wise to keep your friends close. And your enemies close enough to rip them apart. Nobody misses another Dark Hunter, because when one dies, you can take their jobs or pay for yourself. Even if we killed every Skakdi on the island, they would not be missed. They would simply be... replaced.""Others will likely still be on Odina. So, for your personal interests, I propose this - you join the Dark Hunters. And together, even if it takes a thousand years, we will destroy all who have wronged you. Seal them away behind casks of amontillado, burn them in their homes, whatever... in due time."He stopped, and stretched out his wizened hand. "What do you say to that, Dragon? Serve the Toa... or become among the greatest of Hunters, where every shadow is your ally, and your enemies blades unknowingly serve for your name until they meet their end?"OOC: I know what I would choose, but I also sold two inches of my lower intestine for a candy bar.IC: Reaper / Lower ArchivesReaper stopped the edge of his scythe, barely, from connecting with his targets weapon by deactivating the energy blade and reducing the scythe to a simple metal rod. He backed away, to the corner of the room, all in a continuing fluid motion. Lariska might have applauded if she wasn't an angry sociopath.Of course, she was a sociopath, and looked pretty angry.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru"Revenge... Is... No-no..." Darkon murmured, scribbling in his journal as Revax spoke. "Hmmm..." Darkon said, staring at her once more. "And what about enemies that you are told to oppose, even if you, yourself, think it is wrong?"
"If I am told to, I will, unless what I am asked to do is something I consider very wrong." she responded.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung's tail snaked out before him, wrapping around Precentus' hand and shaking it."I will join you...But if you bring only empty promises, glittering prizes kept away with endless compromises, I will kill you as well," he warned. "And don't think I don't know your type, Ba-Toa." He then growled, shaking flecks of stone off of him that had been thrown up onto him from his tail thumping against the parts of the bridge."Lead on to...wherever it was you were planning to go," the Dragon commanded. "I'm interested in seeing whether any others hold the intellect you do."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Precentus / Onu-Metru [surface]Precentus nodded. "I would expect nothing else, of course." he said, addressing the dragons first comment. "With that kind of attitude, you should fit along perfectly.""Our first task will be to find you a place of rest. Somewhere up high, preferably, where only a few Toa or jealous Dark Hunters could reach you, and your abilities could be put to the most use. Somewhere in this district... somewhere wide and open, so you aren't trapped in corridors. Unless you like narrow hallways, in which case the archives maintenance tunnels should serve you find.""Now there are, of course, some areas in the Archives you could go. After all, they managed to fit a small army of primordial sea Rahi, a whole Tahtorahk, and the Kanohi Dragon. Quite a bit larger than you, that one, though obviously not as smart. Lhikan and his Mangaia teamed up, stuck it on a ship, and sent it to the Vortixx from what I've heard."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: