Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Lower Archives"Stop." Reaper said, raising his arm and pointing directly to Solaris. "He may not leave."His head never turned (if it did, it couldn't be seen under his hood), but he directed to Lariska, "He is not a Hunter I know." He spoke quietly, and if she had been anyone else, she probably wouldn't have heard; no one else in the room could have. They couldn't have seen his lips moving either, hidden behind both mask and the darkness in his hood.OOC: "Some Hunter That I Used to Know (Before I Murdered Them)" was a very popular song endorsed by The Shadowed One to keep everyone in line.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC (Xeno, Onu-Metru): Xeno suddenly remembered something, lost in the adrenaline rush of the moment. He had forgotten to control his emotions, and they had gotten the better of him. "That other one isn't a DH." he whispered to the other three. With a burst of speed, he almost caught up to them. With a silence only an insect could have, he jumped to the ceiling. He scuttled over the three, then dropped to the ground in front of them, all weapons at the ready. "And where do you think you're going?" he asked, and evil smirk on his face. I know that some of you are hunters, but not all of you. One of you is going to be taken for interrogation, or all of them. Resist, or die here."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung didn't respond because he didn't feel the need to. He wasn't truly asleep, he just had rather good control over his breathing, for his fire-he was still mentally connected with Precentus, watching the world through the Toa of Gravity's eyes as he walked back to the others.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: To Mef Man: As Lev said in the Discussion topic, you didn't give me a chance to post, so I'm going to assume Steela, Alia, and Solaris did not escape too far down the tunnel.IC: Unit B8-391EveningArchives, Onu-MetruThe three beings now found their path blocked by the Bordakh who had stood just behind Lariska. He stood beside Xeno with a cold glare and hefted blades. His voice, if possible, was more emotionless than before: <Surrender or die.>From beside Reaper, Lariska raised her voice. "Bit means it, you know."

OOC: Still didn't solve the whole Crate & Stone thing, but I'll ignore that. IC: Wilnoth, Archives Wilnoth watched everyone run around, some of them trying to leave, some trying to catch the aforementioned leaving beings, and others, like him, remaining where they were. Eventually, out of sheer boredom, Wilnoth followed the escapees and their pursuers, walking down the tunnel in seconds, thanks to a burst of speed. He found Lariska, the being known as Xeno, and three others. Leaning against the wall, he said nothing, smiling to himself.IC: Ayana, Le-Metru"No," Ayana said, shaking her head. "Let's just continue." She said, uncomfortable with the current subject. She was also uneasy, wondering if Song was trying to see what it was that she hated so much.Pushing those thoughts aside, Ayana took up her former stance, letting Song attack first.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ayana"I'm sorry." Song muttered, almost inaudible, "But I have to make you fight your best."In the spam of a blink, Song has reached Ayana, and launched into a dizzying series of punches. She finished the series by trying to kick her leg out from under her.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ayana, Le-MetruWent into a flurry of blocking with her fore arms, only able to succesfully block a little more half of them. The others slammed into her with little effect, only making her blink and scoot back a bit.When the kick came, she grabbed it with her left hand, and put all her natural strength into lifting it into the air, hopefully toppling Song over.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Velkarno / Ga-Metru Port BattleA beautiful sound resonated across the battlefield, if by beautiful we mean barely tolerable but somehow oddly inspiring. Velkarno came riding over the mountainside, if by riding over we mean walking over and by mountainside we mean giant pile of rubble, to save the day at the port battle in Ga-Metru. If by save the day we mean play music and try to make people feel better before they met their untimely end.As his singing echoed out, the lyrics of which shall not be added, he aimed his lute and fired a blast of sonic energy that sent a Skakdi engaged in melee with a Protectorate Toa flying away. The music, amplified by his mask, began to flow through the minds of the Toa on the field, and give them the hope and courage they would need.OOC: I couldn't think of anything better to do.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: Revax"Well I can't just let you go free." she said, somewhat surprised by the Dark Hunter's behaviour.OOC: What's going on with Vorasku and the others? I lost track.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Ah, forgot about you, LL... I just stopped reading the fight so I'm a bit lost...

IC(Steela talking to their "friends" in the Onu-Metru Archives)

"Would you like to explain why we can't leave?" Steela asks. "If you think about it, this doesn't make any sense. You don't need anything from me and I don't need anything from you." Turning toward Solaris, he adds,"If you want this guy you can take him, just leave the two of us alone so I can join the Dark Hunters. Don't give me second thoughts..."-Mef Man

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Lower ArchivesReaper began circling around, moving closer to Solaris. In case things got ugly, he extended the metal rod to full length and activated the energy blade, standing ready with scythe in hand.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC (Xeno, Onu-Metru archives): "You were trying to escape," Xeno growled. "That alone gives us the right to bring you in for interrogation. As for Lariska, she could bring you in if you didn't smell right to her. Give a valid reason for your flight, or we kill you here."OOC: Darkon, if the stone was flying at the speed you said it was, it would already be out from under the crate before the dark hunter could sit on it.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRUSolaris glanced at his right arm. Oh, Karz. His Metru Nui Marine Corps Corporal insignia was out in the open. He gripped his upper arm nervously."Look, I'm not going to want to... oh, forget the information, everyone here wants to kill me anyways," he sighed."Information?" Alia asked, nocking an arrow while meeting the gazes of everyone in the room."Well, by now, you people know that I'm a Protectorate agent," Solaris answered. "But you forget that Protectorate agents have information on the Protectorate. Then again you're all stupid enough to kill your best soldiers because they were spelunking in they Archives which you occupy, by the way. Just sayin', ya know."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC (Xeno, Onu-Metru archives): Xeno smiled sarcastically. "And you, little one, were smart enough to gain access to the tunnels that we occupy. Dark Hunters aren't stupid, they just don't trust anyone, so if two DH's meet in a darkened tunnel, well, it isn't pretty. But gaining information from you shouldn't be that hard, unless you're bluffing. We've got interrogators, torturers, and mind readers. I'm going to find out how you know about these tunnels, how you accessed them, and what your plans were. Even if I have to take it out of you piece by piece... literally. So raise both your hands, drop your weapons to the ground, and then we'll talk."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

IC: Unit B8-391EveningArchives, Onu-Metru<Negative.>B8's interdiction carried a tone of finality. His eyes settled directly, unblinking, on Solaris's face. <Lariska has authority in this situation.> He paused for a moment, head tilting a little to the side as if thinking. <She orders us to bring him to a holding cell,> he said finally, stepping forth with his staffs hefted.

IC: [Lithus] - Ga-Metru, Port StrikeLithus grinned, "Good luck with that. I'll see what I can do to cover you."With that said and done, the young Toa got to her feet searching the area for any possible enemies.OOC: If there are any Dark Hunters left at the Port Strike, please let me know. Thank you.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRU"Yeah, this room's getting crowded," Alia said, following Steela.Solaris sheathed his sword, not really fond of putting it on the dirty ground and raised his hands high."You could've just said please," he muttered. "Don't need to point those things at me."He then started thinking of some useful information that might save his hide.

IC

(Steela talking to Alia while leaving the Onu-Metru Archives; heading toward Dark Hunter camp)

Steela smiles at the Ga-Toa, his hand still around her's. "I like you, Alia," the Matoran says to the Toa. "It's not often I-hehe-run into someone as wonderful as you! It's a breath of fresh air, a glass of fine wine compared to a bottle of beer. I love being in your company, my flower."OOC: :P I like RPing as this guy, he's alot different than most of my characters...-Mef Man

IC: Reaper / Onu-Metru, Lower ArchivesReaper continued standing there, waiting for Solaris to attempt fleeing or attacking (pursued by fleeing); in either case, he would be ready.He doubted he was dismissed; Lariska had demanded him to provide more information about the escaped prisoner from before. Which, as he had told the Vahki before, was not possible - the Skakdi knew more about that, and was taking care of the Matoran.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: I think hitting into a crate with enough force to explode it would slow the rock down. My point about it stabbing the Dark Hunter sitting on the crate still stands as well.IC: Wilnoth, ArchivesWilnoth watched the beings with little interest. Sighing, he drew his short sword and walked in the opposite direction, back towards the main room. OOC: Wilnoth open for interaction.IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru Rooftop "I suppose not." Darkon sighed. He stretched his hands, and gigantic claws shot out. The Dark Hunter was twice as tall as the Toa was, and didn't seem to be very happy about this turn of events. A gigantic, unhappy opponent is not something you want to face in combat.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Solaris, AliaONU-METRUAlia smiled, not sure how to respond. Back on Odina, all you needed was a pickup line and... well the rest was history. There really wasn't much romantic exchange.Solaris looked around. He was surrounded by Dark Hunters, so running wasn't exactly the best option."Any day, now," he sighed. "I'm not going to run."Hm, he was standing right by the corner... oh, but Vahki were rather quick to respond.

IC: RevaxRevax notched an arrow to her bow, seeing the Dark Hunter ready to attack. She waited for him to make the first move.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC(Steela talking to Alia while leaving the Onu-Metru Archives; heading toward Dark Hunter camp)

"Oh, I've gotten you speechless, I apologize," the Matoran says to Alia before placing his left hand over his right. "We can change the subject it you'd like. How about we talk about...you're eyes. They're very beautiful at that. Well, I can't see them or anything at the moment, but they were beautiful when I did get to see them."-Mef Man

IC (Karorahk, Ko-Metru): "Nothing yet" Karorahk replied. "But I doubt anything could have survived that. Two of my rahi were under ther when it fell, and they're crushed to powder and blood. A toa wouldn't have fared any better".
IC: Knowledge Tower - Ko-MetruHahlok nodded, eyes locked on the remains of the Knowledge Tower below. "True," he said, seeing the other Dark Hunters already appearing around the rubble. "You should have your Rahi leave the rest up to them. As some of the guards are away from their posts, there are openings; I suggest that several of your minions take those spots in case that intruder has any friends show up." His eyes glowing with energy, the Skakdi returned to seeking out anything in his range of vision emanating heat. They swept over the standing towers, the ground below, the skies above, anywhere their enemies could approach from.

IC(Steela talking to Alia while leaving the Onu-Metru Archives; heading toward Dark Hunter camp)

"Oh, good," the Matoran says. The light begins to illuminate the area around them, and Steela begins to laugh happily. "There are those beautiful eyes. They sparkle just like a precious emerald, except they're even more beautiful."-Mef Man

IC (Xeno, Onu-Metru): "Vahki, that's no way to knock someone unconcious." Xeno said. "You have to hit him just the right way... like THIS!" Xeno swung at the being on the head with his pommel. It missed, but he didn't really care. Hacker could extract what he wanted from his brain later.(Amerikos, Ga-Metru): Amerikos nodded at the other toa, then began a fast run. Two skakdi tried to stop him, but froze in place, held by the power of his mask. He ran into the shadow of a hut, then released his power over them. He then shot a grappling hook towards the tower where the snipers were shooting from. He reached the top of the building, and slashed at one of the snipers. He wouldn't see it coming.-Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles