Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Darkon, Onu-Metru RooftopDarkon made no offensive measure. Cocking his head, he spoke. "If you don't mind, may I ask you a final question?" He asked.IC: Wilnoth, Archives Wilnoth heard the sound of a Vahki's staff. Lariska's pet must have just downed the being of interest. Shrugging to himself, he sat down on a small, strong crate, kicked his feet up on another, larger crate, and began to whistle a strange, eerie melody.OOC: Still open for interaction.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tanika, Ga-Metru port strikeTanika walked quietly on top of the water towards the shore, yes, on top of the water, after his boat was destroyed, he used his mask to copy a Boggarak and used sonic waves to make a path of solid water to the shore. Coming closer to the shore Tanika saw several toa attacking the port “There’s my way past the dark hunters” Tanika thought. Suddenly Tanika saw some amphibious dark hunters preparing to launch a powerful attack on the toa that were attacking the port, Tanika quickly sent a surge into the water knocking out the hunters as well as shocking anyone on a metal boat. “Need some help?” Tanika called to the other toa, as he started to run for the shore.OOC: the surge only applies to NPC dark hunters, other characters can dodge or do something to avoid the surge.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Unit B8-391EveningArchives, Onu-MetruB8's right staff was resting just above Solaris's shoulder, leaving B8's left staff free to suddenly shoot over and behind his shoulder, catching Bane's arm. The Vahki pulled just enough for Xeno to stumble. <Do not interfere with the prisoner,> he threatened as he slid the staff free.Somehow, the lack of emotion in his voice was far more intimidating than any fervent shout would have been. Perhaps it made well known that the Vahki had no heart, that he would punish, up to and including killing, in response to misdemeanors if his programming so dictated.

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: I edited that post. This is kinda awkward... :PIC (Xeno, Onu-Metru archives): "Understood," Xeno said, "But you didn't have to do that. I never meant to hit him. We need him alive for Hacker to interrogate him." He regained his balance, and looked at the Vahki strangely. He could disassemble the Vahki in seconds, but he didn't want the wrath of Lariska upon him.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: I know you edited the post, but the fact remains that Xeno did swing at Solaris (even if the swing missed), so B8 countered.IC: Unit B8-391EveningArchives, Onu-MetruB8's return glare was cold. He said nothing, only stared till Xeno blinked, then turned away as if that blink had proved everything. His right staff he moved downward so it lay upon Solaris's shoulder. <Lariska will question you now.>IC: LariskaLariska nodded as she approached Bit. With a crook of her finger, she gestured for Reaper to follow."Xeno, you're dismissed," she said, smoothly slipping between him and Solaris as if they had moved aside for her. She was a tight fit: Bit's left shoulder brushed her right, so she kept her fingers intertwined before her, where they were also right above her belt and the daggers held there.She, like her Vahki, was silent as she met Solaris's eyes.

OOC: Kay. I need to create hacker's profile, anyway.IC (Xeno, Onu-Metru archives): Xeno gave a half-hearted salute, then walked back to the cave where Wilnoth was. "Lariska," he snarled, partially to himself, and partially to Wilnoth. "She has to stick her nose in everything. I'm glad she doesn't know about Deceptio. He'll get me the info I need."-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Wilnoth, Archives.Wilnoth raised an eyebrow in mock surprise. "And why are you telling me this? We almost went to blows mere moments ago."IC: Darkon, Rooftop"Is there a way off of this Island?" Darkon asked. "I know one of your Toa did it, but I'm sure that place is heavily secured now. Is there another way?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Xeno, Onu-metru archives): "Because talking to you is better than talking to Lariska, and besides, anyone is better to talk to than Dweller. He doesn't talk much. That, and I'd like to see if you'd turn me in, or keep my little secret. Call it a test."OOC: minor auto-hit. It doesn' harm the hunter, and he could have time to slice the cord with a hidden dagger. Your move.(Amerikos, Ga-Metru): Amerikos grinned in expectation. He knocked the gun from the hunter's hand with a quick swing of a cable, then wrapped said cable around the sniper's throat. "Now, if you don't want your throat slit, I'd suggest you come with me. If you kill me, and I fall, you die. If I tug a little, you die. Just come along quietly, and you might live."-Bane

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry for the absence, guys but I was busy with an RPG I'm running in the COT forums. Could someone give me a recap of what happened while I was gone, namely with the Ga-Metru attack?IC: ZykeZyke was very confused about the events that had transpired. With little else to do, he took an elevator up to the surface and started doing what he had been doing when he had captured the Toa: patrolling.OOC: Open for interaction

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Revax"Even if you do want to escape, I'm, afraid there's no way off this island during this war." she responded.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Darkon, Rooftop"I suppose you are correct." Darkon said with a sigh, hanging his head low. With a flash of his impressive speed, he shot forward, attempting to jam his gigantic hand into Revax's stomach with all his formidable strength. "I also suppose I can not let you live." His calm, orderly appearance now gone, and a madness was dawning in his eyes.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: RevaxAt the second Darkon would have hit, Revax activated her Hau. She knew a fight was coming, but she wanted to hold it off as long as possible.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: SolarisONU-METRU"So," Solaris said, his eyes flitting from Bits staff, to Lariska's hands near her daggers, to... well Reaper. "Everyone in here seems so delightfully paranoid. Don't take offense, everyone includes me. So... let's, uh, get this started, then."

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: RevaxRevax kept her Hau activated, and at the same time dew her sword. She knew she could not use it while she was shielded, but wanted to be ready when she had to deactivate it.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: RevaxSomewhat annoyed, revax kept her Hau activated, and looked at the being that had adressed her. "Yes, I know this is Dark Hunter territory." she yelled back.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Revax saw the dark hunter's zamor launcher aimed at him. She jnew she would have to get out of there soon, but at the time she was surrounded. She kept her Hau activated, and sheathed her sword, fitting an arrow to her bow.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Zyke (Onu-Metru)"Look," Zyke said, "you have a bow that fires sharp sticks. I have a piece of advanced technology that fires spheres filled with poison. Not the kind of poison that will kill you quickly, but the kind of poison that causes prolonged suffering. Now, I'm sure you can't keep that Kanohi activated forever, so what do you say you come quietly, and I won't shoot you the second that shield goes away, hm?"

67tlbk.png

IC: Revax narrowly dodged the Zamor, which passed a few inches from her head. Seeing her danger, she shot a blast of water at Zyke.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Revax reactivated her Hau, blocking the zamors as they approached her. She waited, knowing she was outnumbered.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Darkon, RooftopsAs the other two watched each other, Darkon, having waited for such a moment, shot forward, crashing his fists down on the Hau's shield. It most probably bring the shield down, considering just how strong he was, as well as the speed he had when delivering the blow.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: RevaxHer shield down, Revax found two zamors flying at her. She quickly lunged to the side, knowing that the inevitable would soon happen.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET