Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: RevaxShe reactivated her Hau briefly, blocking the zamors. She then thought it best to surrender instead of lose her life. She yelled: "Alright, I surrender."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

ATTENTION THOSE IN THE PORT ASSAULTPlease, can you do the game masters and the game itself a little favor?Stop RPing.Yes, I'm freezing the port assault plot temporarily. LL was flooded and is confused, and having been gone a week, I'm just as clueless. So please, just no RPing in that battle for a bit, I'll announce when it's opened. I also, really, really, need a recap, especially on the Port Assault, so if someone could get that to me, it would be great.I apologize for having to do this, but...Confusion leads to discord, which ruins a plot, and destroys a battle.

IC(Steela talking to Alia while leaving the Onu-Metru Archives; heading toward Dark Hunter Camp)

"So, my little flower, do you think I'll have fun with the Dee Aiches?" Steela asks the Toa as they continue to walk; getting closer and closer to the Dark Hunter camp.-Mef Man

IC: AliaONU-METRU"Oh, yes," Alia answered, giving a sly smile, "we're very fun people. Do you mind getting wet?"

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC (Xeno, Onu-metru archives): Xeno looked at the other dark hunter wordlessly. "It matters not. I was given instructions from the higher up. Lariska should know about Decepio. If she doesn't, there is a major gap in information. You did well." Xeno liked the Dark hunter. He was a showoff, yes, but weren't they all? He turned as another entered the room.(Hacker, Onu-metru): Hacker lumbered into the room, walking slowly. His heightened sense of hearing, paired with ecolocation, told him of the two hunters in the cavern. He could hear several others down the corridor, but one registered as Lariska. The threat level? Blue. He looked toward Wilnoth. "Where is lariska?" he asked, with a robotic voice that seemed colder and crueler than was possible.-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Precentus / Onu-Metru, Lower Archives"I might ask the same thing," Precentus said, as he came upon Wilnoth, Xeno, and Hacker; his entrance was almost the exact opposite from the lasts. "The tool in charge of the camp up above said she was heading down here in the lower levels."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC(Steela talking to Alia while leaving the Onu-Metru archives; heading toward the Dark Hunter Camp)

"Well, I wouldn't mind getting wet if I was with you," he says with a grin in the direction of Alia. Turning back toward their path, he could see a small beam of light coming from up ahead."Looks like we're almost out. Karz, it's been so-hehe-long since I've seen the suns. Are they as annoying as ever?"-Mef Man

IC: Wilnoth, Archives"I might do well. Results are pending." Wilnoth said to Xeno, and then lazily turned his head to look at Hacker. "Somewhere over there, I expect." He said, gesturing to the tunnel where he last saw Lariska.IC: Darkon, RooftopDarkon, his beastal rage gone, shot forward from his position behind her, wrapping his arms around her in a head lock. He glanced at Zyke. "Shall we take her to Lariska?"OOC: Minor autohit, but it's not really an attack.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC

(Steela talking to Alia while leaving the Onu-Metru archives; heading toward the Dark Hunter Camp)

"Yep; annoying as ever," Steela says while placing an arm over his eyes. Karz, it burned to see such brightness coming from one place. Or, rather, two places. There were indeed two suns. If one wasn't bad enough, Mata-Nui had to give them two."So, mind leading the way, darling, while I-haha-recover from this sun?"-Mef Man

IC: Precentus / Onu-Metru, Lower ArchivesPrecentus continued walking as Wilnoth told Hacker where to go, and began moving down the hallway to meet up with her. Aclaraung, and what his presence meant, would no doubt be of interest to her.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC (Hacker, Onu-metru archives): "And you are?" Hacker asked, echolocating the figure that had just appeared. He was about Hacker's size. It was a pity he could no longer see, if hacker could even understand pity. "And who is this person who sent you?"(Xeno): Xeno just smiled, and looked at the other dark hunter. "You are a fairly new recruit, yes? Show-offs are not always tolerated, but a show of force is often a smart move. Which are you?" he examined the stanger. The being didn't look like some of the other, more prideful servants of TSO. He looked average, until he moved. He wondered where this being had come from. He resembled a kindred species to his own.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Wilnoth, Archives"Fairly new? I'm offended." Wilnoth said with mock surprise. "I am Wilnoth, who bathes in the blood of the hundreds he had killed." He said, only half-joking. "And I am very much a show-off. If I didn't display my powers and might, then who would?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: SongSong's eyes widened. Over the years, she had trained hard to hone her instincts. At this exact moment, her reflexes kicked in, and she blasted Ayana back with telekinetic force. The force wasn't nearly enough to kill, or even seriously injure, but it wouldn't feel good. Song grimaced. "I'm so sorry. Reflex."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Ayana, Le-MetruAyana was launched backwards with a gasp of surprise. She landed with enough force to send the air flying out of her lungs with an audible woosh.Struggling to her feet, she coughed and slapped her palm against her chest to get the air circulating. "I-It's fine." She finally said, her cheeks red from the lack of breath. "I've gotten carried away in mock-battle before too." After that, she smiled, flexing her hands and activating her kanohi, making it glow. "You should have seen the other guy."IC: Darkon, Rooftop"Hush." Darkon whispered, not moving his lips, so quiet only Revax could hear. "Remember our previous conversation." Looking up, he tilted his head at Zyke. "Well? Lariska or not?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: AliaONU-METRUAlia turned right and there was the block of apartment buildings that made up the Dark Hunter "camp.""Well, here we are," Alia said. The suns shone directly down the street, catching her armor, making it glisten as though she had stepped out of a pool of water.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Revax stood still, wondering what Darkon meant. She didn't particularily enjoy the prospect of being taken to Lariska.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Revax was being dragged by Darkon, knowing she would be taken to Lariska soon.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

iC: CalebosCalebos didn't know how to escape...he hoped his brother would save him...IC: ZacaxZacax decided to stop looking, and get a new leg. He walked over to a Toa and asked where some metal was he could use. The Toa looked at Zacax's missing leg and asked if Zacac needed medical attention. Zacax declined and went out d the coliseum to head home to make a replacement leg.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Tanika, Ga-Metru port strikeTanika walked quietly on top of the water towards the shore, yes, on top of the water, after his boat was destroyed, he used his mask to copy a Boggarak and used sonic waves to make a path of solid water to the shore. Coming closer to the shore Tanika saw several toa attacking the port “There’s my way past the dark hunters” Tanika thought. Suddenly Tanika saw some amphibious dark hunters preparing to launch a powerful attack on the toa that were attacking the port, Tanika quickly sent a surge into the water knocking out the hunters as well as shocking anyone on a metal boat. “Need some help?” Tanika called to the other toa, as he started to run for the shore.OOC: the surge only applies to NPC dark hunters, other characters can dodge or do something to avoid the surge.
OOC:Since there were never any DHs in the water, this post is null and void, sorry.
IC (Xeno, Onu-metru archives): "Because talking to you is better than talking to Lariska, and besides, anyone is better to talk to than Dweller. He doesn't talk much. That, and I'd like to see if you'd turn me in, or keep my little secret. Call it a test."OOC: minor auto-hit. It doesn' harm the hunter, and he could have time to slice the cord with a hidden dagger. Your move.(Amerikos, Ga-Metru): Amerikos grinned in expectation. He knocked the gun from the hunter's hand with a quick swing of a cable, then wrapped said cable around the sniper's throat. "Now, if you don't want your throat slit, I'd suggest you come with me. If you kill me, and I fall, you die. If I tug a little, you die. Just come along quietly, and you might live."-Bane
IC: The Dark Hunter didn't move, instead just looked at her for one second. The next instant, two things happened. First, he threw himself forwards, a wristblade shooting out, glowing with heat and slashing through the cable. His body slammed into Amerikos's, although he managed to pull himself up just in time; the toa however, might not be so lucky. He aimed his wristblade at her heart, stabbing.
IC: [Lithus] - Ga-Metru, Port StrikeLithus grinned, "Good luck with that. I'll see what I can do to cover you."With that said and done, the young Toa got to her feet searching the area for any possible enemies.OOC: If there are any Dark Hunters left at the Port Strike, please let me know. Thank you.-Void
OOC: There are lots, lots. Also, to those who are confused by this post, I'm still not quite sure how things are going down. This post will be the basic scene setter.
IC: "Could you program your mask to suppress some of the enemies' powers for a few minutes? We should move closer to the battlefield first, but that might work. It will give the Toa time to take out their enemies." Vilak suggested. Miraul answered,"That might be a good idea. The question is what powers to exclude-you need a limitation. Toa powers should be excluded for our side, as should Vahki, since the majority are on our side, and the Kanoka by extension. I'd like to include the snipers as well, but that's more difficult. What can we do about the snipers?" Hikari said," An illusion could deceive them, but it requires my complete focus. I could also turn them against each other one by one, which requires the same, or animate the wall. There were some Vahki on the feild, too. Cy, can a cyclone take care of them?" "Perhaps. It depends on the strength of their flight abilities."
OOC: Disapproved, far too powerful. First, I have never heard in my life of a power of suppressing other powers. Furthermore, a mask of conjuring can only give limited power. Thus, while i can understand the possibility of suppressing a single power insomuch as that power is almost negated when attacking the mask user, but the negation wouldn't work on others. Sorry, but the only reason the mask of conjuring is legal is because it takes a bit of time to give the power, and can only give limited power for a short period of time.
IC: "Help! Help!" the toa continued to cry, continuing to run towards the Vahki guarding the battle lines. A few locked on to him, and flew to intercept."Code authorization Doctor Wh0542!" the strange plasma toa cried. The robots immediately imploded. He continued to run, and dived into the row of huts behind the battlefield. He hid, afraid what the Vahki would do to him, once they found him.
I could find no profile for this character, thus I cannot acknowledge this post. Furthermore, I might as well say this; the only way to hack vahki is by reprogramming them at their hive. And no, they do not have a self destruct feature. That's too easy to hijack and destroy.GM - The Southern Ga Metru Port:In Ga Metru, there stood a port, set upon a peninsula. A fortress separated this port from the rest of Metru Nui, making it impossible to travel on either side; the only way to reach the port was through the fortress, or through the water. The ground for two hundred feet in front of the fortress was bare, and beyond that were rows of ruined, half collapsing buildings. The ground itself was pitted and blackened.Right now, however, the ground ahead was not bare. A small group of toa was spread out, and separated from them by perhaps fifty feet were skakdi, a crew of them. Behind, two rows of vahki marched. In the building above, perhaps twenty snipers waited.The ground shook now, and suddenly, fractured, the pressure too great from the skakdi of earth and stone. Fissures opened, chasms gaped. Some of the Protectorate forces were too far behind the lines to be effected, but most were well within range.This, however was only the beginning. Previously, the Dark Hunters had only been fighting defensively. Now, with no warning, no sound, attacks began to fly from behind the toa. Utilizing their omnipresent tunnels beforehand, Dark Hunters had gotten behind the Protectorate, and were attacking. It was the perfect ambush; no warning, no sound even. A disk slammed straight into Miraul's back. The initial force sent him staggering forwards, a dent in his backplate. However, once the force faded, he fell to the ground, limp. The disk hitting the ground could be seen as a weaken disk, level six: his eyes were opened only slits, and he his body refused to obey him; he was barely even conscious. Even as this happened, a cordak bullet slammed into the ground almost into Virak; his luck was that he was not killed, but instead sent flying through the air, landing heavily on the ground, stunned. Cy was the luckiest of the three; the shot fired at him was the last, a cylandric bullet of acid that few at him even as he turned his head, giving him at best a split second to react before it hit. Hikari's fall came about similarly to Miraul's, as a weaken disk struck her also, sending her to the ground. Lithus's rising to her feet was what saved her life, as a second Cordak missile slammed into the ground near her, sending her too into the air, but unlike Virak, she slammed into the wall of a building before crumpling to the ground, bruised and a little stunned.In the battlefield itself, more attacks peppered the greatly outnumbered toa:Exathia had made the mistake of being alone: as she manipulated the hands of stone, the approaching vahki targeted her.The first disk missed and the next hit a hand of stone, shrinking it to the size of a toa's hand. The next to however, connected. The first was a weaken disk, although only one of low power. It sent her to the ground momentarily, her head spinning and her hands shaking. That was when the second disk slammed into her chest. She had her eyes closed, and in response only felt the feel of water around her. When her eyes snapped open, she found herself underwater (OOC: I'd say she's perhaps twenty feet out, and maybe twenty feet farther away from the fortress than she had been).OOC: I'm sure I missed someone...But anyways, I'm still waiting for a reply from Naho, correct KNI? Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

OOC: are there still Hunters on metal boats and if there isn’t any, then forget the part about him shocking the waterIC: Tanika Ga-Metru port strikeTanika noticed a female toa land in the water near him. Moving quickly, Tanika picked up the toa and activated his mask. Concentrating on a Shore Turtle, Tanika flew forward dodging shots and hurling lightning bolts.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: ZacaxZacax walked to the bottom of the coliseum, well he took an elevator down actually. Once he made in down, he would go and get his leg repaired back at home, once he got the needed materials.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: You missed the bard, Zarayna. Not that I can blame you. It was sort of random, last minute.IC: Exathia / Ga-Metru, Port StrikeThe Toa of stone was well trained, yes, but she was still a Po-Matoran at heart, and Po-Matoran do not swim. Despite every bit of her combat training telling her not to panic, to just hold her breath and manipulate the stone below, she let out a sudden gasp, allowing water to fill into her lungs. She was able to gain her composure before anything further, and reached out for an old block of fortress wall from a previous fortress she could vaguely see. Her ability to create her elemenet allowed a hand to extend further and further out, forming a cup around her and rising her to the surface, before opening its fingers to allow the water to flow out.She sat there for a few minutes trying to get the water out of her lungs, and cursing herself for going along with Naho's plan. She soon regretted that, though - she was alive, and she had gotten a feeling of the type of stone used to construct the fortress. She could use it as a weapon again. But first, she needed to get back on that battlefield and administer any medical help she could, and try to drag a few of her downed allies to safety.IC: Velkarno / Ga-Metru, Port StrikeThe bard ducked suddenly as a Rhotuka spinner flew past his head, colliding with the wall behind him and demonstrating well its disintegrate ability. He looked forward at the Skakdi who had released it, and watched him fire laser blasts from his eyes. Strange, it seemed like he was firing for his lute, and not him.He lifted his lute above those laser beams as they fired. Before the Skakdi could regain his sight and make another attack, the bard fired a powerful blast of concussive sonic energy, before returning to his lute playing.IC: Precentus / Onu-Metru, Lower Archives"Ah, there you are!" Precentus said as he came upon Lariska, who was having a Vahki hold a Toa captive, while a cloaked Dark Hunter that could only be Reaper stood in the background, scythe readied for attack. "You're a hard Hunter to find."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: ZacaxZacax exited the elevator and exited the Coliseum, and walked to the chute station to Ta-Metru, but he decided to take a break sit down in a bench, he was tired from walking around with one leg.OOC: Zacax open for interaction.

IC: Zacax"Well I used to be a Toa like you, but then a skakdi cut off my leg with his vision," Zacax said, "I can't remember if it was heat or laser. It's no too serious, I'm heading back to my old forge to make a new leg. How are you?"