Strike From The Shadows

Grantaire

IC: Lhikan (Ta-Metru Chute Station to Underground)He surveyed his group as they hurried along the streets of a quiet Ta-Metru. Three Calix bearers in a group this small. What are the odds? In his hand, Lhikan held a small map of the tunnels. He'd actually scribbled it onto the back of his roster. He turned his attention to that. “There are six generators that need shut off, by the looks of it. And five different trip-lines that need to go in. To shut off generators, I can demonstrate with the one at our entry point, it should only take one Toa. But I don’t want anyone wandering in the tunnels alone.”The Toa of Fire furrowed his brow, crunching strategy after strategy in his mind.Ideally, he would want Anthros, the Toa of Psionics on his roster, partnered with Dorian who would be functioning as his right hand man on this mission. But to have two Calix-wearers together did not sit well with him. He glanced over his shoulder to find Valeo, Toa of Air, and matched him with a Mask of Sensory Aptitude. Lhikan was partial to Le-Toa, perhaps having Nidhiki as his second in command and best friend had something to do with that. In case of an ambush, the elemental combination of fire and air was hard to beat.Lhikan heaved a sigh as he turned a corner into the abandoned Matoran neighborhood. They hopefully wouldn’t be down there long enough for an ambush to even happen. He hated wasting his thoughts, overanalyzing so many possibilities that may or may not happen.Glancing at the map in his hand and down the street, he stopped in front of the marked building, the utility building. One thing was for sure, it looked bigger on the map. It was more like a utility shed. There were no windows except for a circular peephole cut into the door. It was maybe a good thing his task force was so small, any more Toa, and they wouldn’t have been able to fit inside.Pushing open the door, he extended arm, where a lively flame danced on his hand, lighting the way. He waved the others in after him. There were two doors on the not-so-far wall. One was labeled as a supply closet, so he went to the other door and opened it to find another storage closet, to his irritation.He almost turned away, but one of the Toa close behind him pointed out the outline of a grate. Sure enough, upon closer inspection and a brighter flame, the threadbare rug on the floor was revealed to be sitting over an iron grate. Kicking the rug aside, he could see a Matoran sized ladder leading downwards, but past that, darkness. “Truahkia,” He waved the Toa of Magnetism over, crouching down to get a grip on the grating.Not one Toa, but two stepped forwards, severely crowding the small closet. “I can make this a lot easier,” Toa of Iron, Dorian told him, nodding towards the iron workings.“Save your energy,” Lhikan shook his head. At once, he and Truahkia heaved up on the grate and it popped out of place with a clang. The Toa of Fire said, while standing, “Thank you.”Craning his neck and intensifying the fireball in his hand, Lhikan could make out a ten foot shaft designed for Matoran, and an equally small room down below, and just the faintest outline of a door with markings on it. He could only assume that the door led to the actual generator room.“Follow close,” He said. He spoke at a normal volume, but in the unnatural silence of the underground bleeding up into the room with them, he might as well have been yelling. “Kal will bring up the rear.”Disregarding the Matoran ladder, he took a deep breath, extinguished his flame, and leapt down the shaft.

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

IC: Ketren, Onu-Metru Chute StationKetren entered the chute and was hurtled away through space at an alarming speed. He was able to get a good glimpse at the city as he hurtled through the chute. Soon he approached the exit into Po-Metru; he stuck one of his blades through the barrier of the chute to slow him before he jumped out, now in Po-Metru. Ketren never had trusted the chute-systems much, they were built by Le-Matorans, and their technology was risky at best in Ketren's opinion. He needed to pick up a mask of levitation sometime, it would make things much easier. Once he was in Po-Metru, Ketren looked around, searching for the Dark Hunter gathering, or any stray Toa he could cut down.

IC (Boxon, Ta-Metru): Boxon took a moment to calm himself. What was he thinking? He hadn't proved trustworthy on the last mission. What was shoving him forward now?He hesitated, looking down the small shaft. He looked at the facts:

1. He was a toa
  2. He could do things matoran could not
  3. He was a fighter, and a tactical expert
  4. He was the logical choice for a mission like this. He must go, or others would die

The latter reason made the most difference. Taking a deep breath, he jumped headfirst down the hole, hitting the ground in a roll and coming up to his feet. He caught a small lightstone that was falling to the ground. Any noise would alert the dark hunters. He looked around, somewhat nervously, then followed Lhikan.(Xeno, Onu-Metru): "You've tried?" Xeno asked, barely holding back his suprise. "And what in the name of Mata Nui possessed you to do it alone?"-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Lithus - Port Strike, Ga-MetruWell, this is it, I suppose. Surrounded by Dark Hunters, being fought into a corner, with a sniper pumping rounds at me constantly, and a Vortixx coming up at for close-combat. Maybe now would be a good time to surrender...Oh, karz no!Focusing every molecule of my spirit on the action, I brought the shield of water down, enclosing me in it, before causing it to move backwards, pushing me away from the Dark Hunter force, as quickly as possible.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: AnthrosAnthros looked at the shaft, wary about jumping in. After convincing himself, he leapt down, and after getting up, he followed Lhikan.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Truahkia / Ta-Metru, TunnelsTruahkia hit the ground and quickly began looking around the tunnels, assessing the visibility and the space they had. He quickly made use of what there was, isolating himself a few feet from the others as they descended.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

(Boxon, Ta-Metru tunnels): Boxon looked around. Several others had dropped into the tunnel, and were scanning the perimeter. Boxon himself had already taken a look, and found nothing. He spoke with a whisper barely audible. "The generator is north. Are we going that way first?"(Amerikos, Ga-Metru): Amerikos rolled with the slap, falling into the line of villages as he hit the ground. He moved behind a house, out of the line of sight of the hunters. The battle was over.OOC: Amerikos out of the fight.-GB

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC: Lhikan (Subsurface Ta-Metru)“North indeed,” Lhikan said, reigniting the flame in his cupped hand. His map wasn’t drawn to scale very well, the walk to find the first generator room was almost three minutes, which was twice what he expected.He pushed open the door and immediately hit the light switch, and letting his flame sputter out. “Gotta enjoy the power while it lasts.”The room was large, two Fader Bulls butt heads in it and still have room to dance. That is, if the generator wasn’t taking up half the space. The small bit of the neighborhood hooked up to this particular generator only used a fraction of its power, and none since the neighborhood had been abandoned. His team gathered about, beneath the single light.“I need the tripwires dropped. It won’t take very long. An hour at most.” He surveyed his team by light of his re-ignited flame cupped in his hand.“ Boxon, you go with Truahkia. Between the two of you, welding or magnetizing the wires in place shouldn’t be an issue. Make sure that wire is tight. Tightrope tight.” He tossed Boxon a long spool of iron thread.“Dorian, you’re going to go with Valeo. Anthros and Kal, with me. Look here,” He took out his hastily drawn map. “Boxon, Truahkia, you’ll be heading north from here, laying line A, there should be enough wire in your spool for that. On one end of that tunnel, you’ll come to a generator, I need you to shut that off. That would be generator 2, here on the map,” He pointed.“Dorian and Valeo, you’re in charge of lines B and C. I want you to shut off generators 3 and 4 while you’re at it. I’m going south with my team to lay line E, we’ll take out the last two generators. And it’s simple, just like this,” There was a control panel sitting on the face of the generator, Lhikan threw a lever, then turned and removed a small metallic-protodermis key.“Keys come back to me. Keep a wary eye out for any Hunters or foreign activity. Any sign of something amiss, I want you to contact Anthros telepathically.”His main worry was one of his troops running into a Hunter in a generator room. Any significant damage to a generator, and the backflow into the system would set of a chain series of exploding generators for blocks around.“Mata Nui forbid, but if you see a Hunter or enemy, I want you to retreat. Do not engage, unless you are followed. I want a quick, clean mission, are we clear?”

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)

IC: Anthros"Okay." he said. He was somewhat glad he had been told to stay with Lhikan, as he had not particularily looked foward to going on the mission.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: ProtoProto was nearing Ga-Metru, once he got out, he would fly at his max speed and head to he battle field.IC: ZacaxIt was really hard a first, but I managed to get the hang of it.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Truahkia / Ta-Metru, TunnelsThe Toa of Magnetism nodded, though he privately had already decided that retreating would be a fools move unless they were outnumbered - avoidance, yes, but not retreating. He didn't personally like the assignment, but he accepted it. Not that he needed to, but there was no point in causing drama now.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

NPC IC: EnaNighttimeTunnels beneath Ta-MetruEna immediately nocked an arrow on her bow when she heard a clang of feet impacting the tunnel floor a ways ahead. No aboveground Dark Hunters would have needed to reenter the tunnels, which meant the landing was foreign in nature. That, in turn, meant she would be shooting to kill.Activating the Huna she had donned specifically to provide her stealth on her guarding assignment, she backed into a small dead-end offshoot of the tunnel that led to a grate, behind which lay the sewers of Ta-Metru. Ena poked her fingers through a square gap in the upper-left corner and pressed the button which lay behind; a radio signal would now be alerting Lariska and the other guards scattered throughout the tunnels if the radio hadn't already been taken out.Which it wouldn't have been. No one had entered the tunnels previously, and the radios had been working till then.The tunnel was dark enough to hide both Ena's shadows and her sudden spike in anxiety.

Edited by Legolover-361

OOC: Lev. You were with the main group, thus you had the crew of Borak between you and the wall. Please, please take that into account.IC:It seemed now that the fortress guards had finally gotten tired of the back and forth battle between the crew and the toa. The gates opened, and the first ranks of vahki marched out. Thirty in total, they spread out into two thin lines of fifteen vahki, covering roughly the entire front of the fortress. The line of skakdi was in their way, but between the two ranks were several toa.>enemies: estimated up to a dozen.>status: split in two, main group separated by pirate crew.>tactical suggestion: destroy those in front, then those on the far.>suggestion adapted.Stun bolts, bolts of loyalty, and disks flew at the toa in front of them, angled down as to not hit the skakdi beyond. Slowly the vahki advanced in ordered ranks.With Exathia no longer in the group, and Naho no longer copying her power, the Hau shield around the toa was gone. In that time, the number of snipers in the fortress windows had greatly increased. Elemental attacks combined with stranger things such as vertigo bolts, or fear attacks. Precision aimed energy bolts, electricity, lightstones, or even some standard bullets. At any rate, it was a murderous fire.IC:Borak expertly stepped forwards, casually deflecting Naho's blade by moving his greave into the path of her sword, even as a disk slammed where he had been before. a wave of solid shadow rippled out of him at Naho. OOC: non elemental shadow, incidentally, just like Roodaka's.The disadvantage of RPing so many NPCs is that I forget their powers, but I'm pretty sure at least in my head, Pard was an ice skakdi.
IC - Naho - Port StrikeNaho dashed out of the way, not a breath taken as she barely made it past the wall, which went on to slam into a Vahki before fading out. Her blade twirled in her hand as she gracefully stepped forward and attempted to slash through Borak's stomache armor and rip through the flesh.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ProtoProto reached the chute station and flew out of the chute, heading to the outside. He was able to fly, and his pace began to build.IC: ZacaxAlright there we go. After nearly a good few minutes I got used to my new leg. It's kinda weird...I think I'm the only member in the Protectorate who has a mechanical implant, could be wrong.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: KorvusKorvus nearly sliced Tanika in half when he was picked up, but he had been moving too fast. When the swift character revealed himself, Korvus had to resist the urge to punch him in the face."That was rude," he stated, "you could've at least given us a little warning."
OOC: Tanika had put the unconscious or badly weakened toa on the hardened water that he had come in on.IC: “In case you haven’t noticed we are losing badly.” Tanika said, gesturing to the unconscious toa nearby. Then he cut the toas bonds (the ones that negate elemental power) with the edge of his protosteel shield.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Ketren, Po-MetruAs Ketren wandered through Po-Metru he couldn’t help but pausing and taking in the sights. Po-Metru was very different from what Ketren was used too, which was Ta-Metru. Ketren had spent much time in Ta-Metru before his team had turned into Toa and then set out to save the lands. After they had all died, Ketren had wandered alone, until he’d found to Hunters, which had whisked him away to many faraway islands. Now he was back in Metru Nui for the first time in what seemed ages.Po Metru was grand, with wind swept desert fields, huge carved structures, made of complete stone. It looked as if ancient hands had sculpted the area, but Ketren knew the truth, it was the careful sculpting the thousand of Po-Metru Matoran.As Ketren walked through the Metru, he suddenly saw what appeared to be a group of Dark Hunters herding a massive Rahi towards the Po-Metru chute system. “Well then, that looks promising.” Ketren said with a strange look to his eyes. He grabbed his Cordak pistol in one hand and then drew one of his serrated longswords with his other. Light danced over the jagged knives that edged his sword as Ketren slowly crept forward. He then broke out in a run, following the Dark Hunters as they were herding the massive Rahi. He was on alert for Vahki, there was no telling if they would be raised against the group of Hunters as they attempted to cause the destruction.

IC (Hatann, Po-Metru): Hatann followed the catapult scorpion through one of the largest canyons of Po-Metru. They were getting close to the chute station now, and the sun was starting to dip below the canyon walls. In peacetime, the Matoran used this canyon as a major road. Now, it was getting some more unusual traffic. As the shadows deepened, the orange glow around Hatann's body stood out in the gloom, making him more visable to friend and foe alike... not that they could miss the catapult scorpion anyway. Speaking of such things, it seemed another Hunter had noticed, and was joining up with the raiders. "So I see word is spreading" he said to the newcomer by way of a greeting. "And you wanted a chance to bang heads together".

ppg2.png

IC (Boxon, Ta-Metru underground): Boxon nodded. He really didn't want to test his skills in battle, anyway. He didn't want to lose another brother, much more a toa. He looked across Truhakia, and nodded. He ignited a small ball of flame in his hand. He kept the light of the fire blue, to minimize the amount of light that would reach others in the tunnels. He nodded at Truhakia, then began to walk forward on the balls of his toes, motioning to follow.(Xeno, Onu-Metru tunnels): The conversation cut short, as a high-pitched wave of sound entered the cave. It wasn't a wail, but two short blasts of noise, easily mistaken for any kind of bird. Xeno knew better. "Looks like we'll have to continue this later," he said. "Somone's come down here, again. And by the wail, I don't think these are just pleasure seekers." He headed towards the tunnel leading towards Ta-Wahi. He jumped to the ceiling, following the sound.(Hacker, Onu-metru): If hacker had a definite head, it would have snapped around at the sound. He immediately toned his sound down, following the sound of the call. "Intruders from Ta-Metru." the cyborg said dispassionately. "It appears that they're going to try to take out the generators. There are no other military targets in the area." He turned to Lariska. "Permission to go, commander?"-GB

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry Tanika, but the four toa captured are captured. Dark Hunters aren't stupid enough to leave prisoners out where they can be that easily grabbed. In the short time Tanika had, he didn't get them.GM - Port Strike:Upon recovering from the power scream, The Skakdi quickly moved, securing the peninsula. One of the Dark Hunters from the huts approached Borak."We captured four of them, sir. They're imprisoned in one of the buildings."Borak nodded, listening to the other reports, thankful that his elemental distortion power had kept out the worst of the blast."We suffered some light casualties. Some half of our living forces were stunned by that parting shot. The Protectorate lost one toa, several wounded, but only five were left behind. Good."He glared at his ruined blade."And we suffered one heavy loss; my sword." His glare stopped the laughter from his crew. The vahki were at work salvaging their brothers; only a few had been totally, most of the fallen had just been sapped of energy."Let the remaining toa run. If they return, then finish them."OOC: And the Port Battle, at last, is over.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

OOC: @ Zarayna; Aren't you forgetting about the mother of all power screams that ripped across the battle field to stun the entire Skakdi force before they could capture the others? I kind of set up the entire post around the idea of distracting everybody for enough time that the others could run, and Tanika could help them out.Not that I can't blame you for not reading it, considering it's longer than the chapters most of those folk over in the comedy forum put together nowadays. Nowadays and most being the keywords.IC: Truakhia / Ta-Metru Tunnels"No." Truakhia said to Boxon. "No fire. There's too many dark Hunters with infravisual capabilities."He reached into his pack and received a lightstone he had brought for the mission, along with a piece of thin cloth he wrapped around it that dimmed the light. A little bit dimmer than the light Boxon would have used, and there was enough cloth either dim it further or unwrap it and let more light out.OOC: @ Bane; I've gone through a thorough observation of a Bionicle set. They don't have any kind of balls on their foot. :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

OOC: Edited in a little. IC (GM plotwise) - Eyra:The group stood around, a little awkwardly, for a little. No one else seemed interested, and it was just as well. For a scouting mission, more people made life miserable. He assessed his allies swiftly: two volitaks, a pakari, a mask of rahi control, a mask of healing, and one mask he didn't recognize. Air, Lightning, Psionics, Ice, Stone, and Sonics. One sniper, himself namely.After some time, they at last headed out in a compact group. To the Ko Metru chute station, and then into a chute. Eyra had an arrow nocked to his string as they flew along, but nothing disturbed them and they arrived at the Ko Metru chute station. The team filed out the gates of the fortress, and then stopped, looking around."And where are the towers from here? I can do a scan of them once we get somewhat close," Eyra asked."North-west of here," was Nidhiki's reply, before they set out. As they moved, Eyra kept scanning the area with sonar. It seemed though that this mission was unknown as of yet.

IC: ProtoProto the robot was approaching the port. Wait...were people LEAVING the port? This did not compute, so he went to check the state of the battle.

IC: Ketren, Po-MetruKetren nodded as he neared the Hunter who’d spoken to him. The Hunter had a peculiar orange glow around him, “That seems like it would be a pain if you were trying to blend in.” Ketren said.Ketren began to follow the fellow Hunter and the large catapult scorpion. “Exactly, I’ve been itching to sink my blade into some Toa.” He said. “How long do you think we can go on like this before we raise the attention of the Toa, or the Vahki?” he asked, his crimson orbs narrowing.“I’m Ketren. I was a Toa once, but now I am simply a weapon of the Hunters.” He said to the other Hunter, introducing himself.

IC: Exathia / Ga-Metru, Upper Archive Service TunnelsExathia began traveling through the tunnels, shield and disk launcher both at the ready in case she ran into trouble. Based on where she was facing when she went down, she should be heading directly towards where the chute station was, and away from the fortress. She suspected there might be ways out towards the sea if she went that way, but they might also be guarded by Dark Hunters. And that would be bad.She didn't expect to be able to get out too close to the chute station, but she could at least get into more friendly ground, and hopefully before the suns were full down. Hopefully.IC: Spiderblade / Po-Metru (Dark Hunter March)The six armed Dark Hunter quickly brandished knives and stalked closer to Ketren. He looked towards Hatann, then back to Ketren. Then back to Hatan, then back to Ketren.He had never seen this new, Toa recruit before, and wasn't quite sure if he was ready to trust him. He lunged forward, stopping just short of going for an attack before stepping away.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: Ketren, Po-MetruKetren sensed movement and watched as a six-armed Hunter pulled out his knives. He tensed as the Hunter walked closer to him, and seemed to look from him to the glowing Hunter. The six-armed Hunter then lunged toward Ketren, stopping short of the attack and stepping away.“Do you question my loyalty?” Ketren growled, his crimson orbs flashing. “I may be a Toa, but I am not weak.” He said. “I’ve killed my own kind in the past, and I won’t hesitate to do it now. Let me prove myself to you, if we come across any Toa I will not hesitate to destroy them.” He said.“The Toa are blinded by their code, it is nothing, an ancient mandate that is nothing more then a lie. I found that out when I watched my entire team die, that was when I knew that I no longer believed in it,” He said.

IC: Spiderblade / Po-Metru (Dark Hunter March)Spiderblades masked face moved in a way that might have been interpreted as 'boo-hoo', but it was impossible to say for sure. The hunched over Hunter quickly took off towards the cliffside of the surrounding canyons, leaping about halfway up and climbing up the rest of the way so that he could observe the area from up high.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

IC: (Crossfire Ship)Tilting his head at the peculiar Toa of Iron, he pressed his own animalistic mask against the bars, peering at the Toa. “I don’t believe any of those things, since nothing is happening.”He began climbing the bars of the cell like rungs of a ladder. “Believe it or not, this is a mask too,” He gave a nod with his Kanohi. “It’s a Kanohi Pehkui, I bet you never would have guessed.”To emphasize his point, he furrowed his brow in concentration and began shrinking himself down in size as he reached the ceiling once again. Clinging upside down, he crawled easily through the bars into the adjoining cell to the Toa’s. “Do you wish you had a mask that could free you?”He didn’t ask to be malicious, he wanted to know. He’d never personally been imprisoned, and his curiosity was getting the better of him. Surely, prison guards weren’t so talkative normally.
IC - Rahkan:A smile crossed Rahkan's face, his features now relaxed."You're a fool, Hunter. It is freeing me, in more ways than you could know." He left it at I that, ignoring anything more the Dark Hunter was saying. It was a favorite pastime of his, looking through old memories, watching them like might watch a movie.

OOC: Hmm, maybe I should explain. The glow is there because he has the power to turn his body into any substance he touches. While he was getting the catapult scorpion, he turned into lava.IC (Hatann, Po-Metru): "I'm not trying to hide, I'm here to destroy stuff" Hatann grinned, his gigantic Skakdi teeth still visable as patterns in his molten face. Anyway, I'm Hatann, Hunter of rahi, toa and anything else since the Zakaz Cilvil War."

ppg2.png

IC: Ketren, Po-MetruKetren watched the six-armed Hunter run off and shrugged. He then turned to the Skakdi and nodded. "That is true." Ketren said. "You seem to have an interesting Skakdi power." he said. Hatann seemed to be more easy going then the six-armed Hunter, but there was really no telling with Skakdi, they could appear to be friendly just to stab you in the back later.

IC: Ta-Metru"Understood. Let's go Dorian." said Valeo. He then activated his mask and his senses all became incredibly sharp. He breathed deeply and mentally prepared himself.IC: Ko-MetruLeto breathed deeply, the cold air brought his mind to life. He looked around and felt at home. The Toa of Ice didn't recognize the other Toa in the group but he guessed that didn't matter.Summus looked around. He was not used to his part of the city. He usually stuck to Po-Metru unless he was told to go somewhere else. But even then he had not been home in a long time.

IC: Inéha (Ko-Metru)“Hey, hey. Hold up, what’s our game plan? Are we going in blind?” The Toa of Psionics literally stopped in the street, which was a bad idea on several levels. One, she was a sitting duck for any Hunters that were rumored to be about, and two, the Toa behind her nearly collided with her. “Sorry,” she muttered, and obligingly kept walking, still intent on finding out what exactly they were going to be doing. IC: (Crossfire Ship)"I'm not a Hunter," He grumbled, even though the Toa evidently wasn't listening. "If I were a Hunter, you'd be dead."Crawling through the bars of the row of cells along the ceiling, he headed for the stacks upon stacks of crates, wondering if there were any rations he could dig up. He hadn't eaten since before his trip into the city, and he had permission from the Captain to take what meals he had missed. He glanced once over his shoulder at the Toa, contemplating offering him part of his rations, but decided against it. The Toa looked more or less content, which seemed amiss.GM IC: Lhikan (Subsurface Ta-Metru)“How do you know where we’re going?” Kal, the Toa of Plasma questioned from behind Lhikan. Even though the Toa whispered, it wasn’t very quiet. It was pitch black, except for the pulsing glow of their heartlights.“I just know,” Lhikan replied, trying to keep the talking to a minimum. Anything could be hiding in the darkness. The real reason, why he wasn’t running them into walls is because the ceiling was lined with pipes that flowed with molten protodermis, and he could feel that heat, and he followed it. He also had the map in his head.Anthros, can you do a Psionic sweep, see where our troops are? He directed his thoughts at the Toa of Psionics in the back of the small group. Each Ce-Toa was different, but the ones he knew never had trouble picking up thoughts that were directed straight towards them. Lhikan also was wondering, and hoping against, any foreign mind activity down in these tunnels too, whether they be rahi pests or worse.

Edited by Aderia

GM - (bunnying) Nidhiki:After a little, Nidhiki held up his hand, and the group came to a halt."We're close enough," he said softly, loud enough so that only they could hear. "Kinvex and I will go ahead with our Volitaks. Eyra, you scan the area ahead from traps, and Ineha... Scan for minds. The rest of you, continue for another block, then get under cover until Ineha gives the all clear, then go forwards. After that, wait for good until the scouting is done. I'll decide what to do from there."Eyra nodded in affirmation, his bow still loaded. His eyes were half closed as they moved forwards."Slap me if I run into anything," he muttered to no one in particular as he began his scanning.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC: Inéha (Ko-Metru)"Don't get too far ahead of us," She said to the Volitak users. "There are ways of detecting people, even if they have a Mask of Stealth." She turned to those left with her, Eyra, a Toa of Stone and a Toa of Ice, both of whom she did not know. "Stay within a ten foot radius of me, you'll be undetectable, unless the Hunters here have a Psionics weilder more powerful than myself." She wrapped the four of them in a dome of invisible Psionic power. To any onlookers, nothing was there. No sounds to hear, no body heat to trace, no shadows to glide over the pavement, no scents to pick up, nothing. It had taken her a while to perfect this little trick and even longer to be able to expand the shield outside her own being. But regardless, here she was, covering three other Toa with her power. "Aaand, we're good. Let's move. I don't want our Volitak users out there alone too long. We need to get to a secure location within my range of the Knowledge Towers under question so I can sweep." She said. Looking back over her shoulder, she added, "I need names. I don't like working with strangers."

IC: Ko-MetruHmm? I don't think I've ever met a Toa of Psionics. Thought Summus."I'm Summus, ma'am. Nice to meet y'all." Said the Toa of Stone with a smile. His voice contained a thick accent something not normal for someone from Metru Nui."Leto is the name." Said the Toa of Ice. He looked around nervously looking for traps or ambushes or anything that wouldn't be good.IC: Dark Hunter CampIn a stone chair sat a tall, strong and sordid Dark Hunter. His black armor looked as if it were made of many different pieces from other sets of armor and poorly welded together and then painted black. He wore a helmet that didn't cover his gross face and looked like it was made from a giant stag beetle with the mandibles looking like horns. His face was a sickly purple color and looked as if it was rotting. His teeth were yellow and they too seemed like they were rotting. But surprisingly this being seemed to not produce any kind of scent. And then his eyes he had four of them and they seemed to cycle thru various colors, they seemed to look thru you and into you mind with an obvious hint of malice.His stood up and spoke loudly, his voice sounded horrible but he seemed to not have any accent so his words were easy to hear. "My fellow Hunters of Darkness." He addressed them. "I have word that some Toa are in Ta-Metru with one of their treasured leaders, Lhikan. I will be taking some of you with me to capture him" He paused for a moment to let it sink in. "So who is with me?" His face twisted into a sick smile.OOC: I have been given power to run a mission. Any Dark Hunter characters may join.

IC: Spiderblade / Po-Metru (Dark Hunters March)Nomad approaching hadn't been missed by Spiderblade as he was up high. There was a sudden *thunk* from behind Nomad as the arachnid-like Dark Hunter jumped from his position along the sides of the canyon, landing behind him, with weapons ready to dispatch the unknown Toa if he made any sudden moves.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor