Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Did my paranoia pay off and give me a freebie? I can't tell if you are just assuming that he grabbed it and made his way back down or are waiting for me to post.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

=PJoskirre's in the central tower, he might be able to find Ian soon.
-
:burnmad:
By the way, the spidey-sense thing was actually true -- the first time I checked the topic since right after the RPG started was two minutes after it was announced that Ian would be revealed, and I checked because I had this strange feeling that I should. :P- Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Rather large, only one way in and out, and has a rather deadly mechanical dinosaur for a construct in it. =Palso, I just realized no-one's fought a warmech, why is that? That must be remedied eventually.

Rather large, only one way in and out, and has a rather deadly mechanical dinosaur for a construct in it. =Palso, I just realized no-one's fought a warmech, why is that? That must be remedied eventually.
Because nobody is equipped to fight a creature with solid armor plates, immunity to all powers (including dragon breath) save perhaps Sykar's sword, which would require getting in melee with its formidable close combat powers, and regeneration? :P-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

It's been going slowly, but...Sykar unleashed a primeval monster and awoke the dead, Endelig and Joskirre are being chased by multiple Vorox who are allegiance confused, Ian's about to be discovered soon, and two other ruins are about to be completed. =D

Nah, it's moreso "I can go with these people who-knows-where...Or I can go with these people, get Dragon parts, and study what little material I may or may not have due to this imp. I think I'll go with the dragon people instead." And then, as Sykar left, Cotan was like "Nah, bro, I'm leavin'" and walked off.Basically, Cotan ditched all of you.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

It's been going slowly, but...Sykar unleashed a primeval monster and awoke the dead, Endelig and Joskirre are being chased by multiple Vorox who are allegiance confused, Ian's about to be discovered soon, and two other ruins are about to be completed. =D
Though one ruin has been completed, since Burnmad wants me to handle his character for a little while.Also, ToSJ? That sig is awesome. =D

Could I have a reply to the piece of explosive fruit that I shot at the not so random encounter nasty that just dropped from the ceiling?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Username: Delta Titan SpartaCharacter Name: TelumGender: MaleSpecies: Fire GlatorianFaction: The FaithfulEquipment: Arm-mounted crossbow/shield and a sword like Malum'sAppearance: Telum is built for power and endurance, instead of speed and agility. His armor is red and silver, with intricate flame designs on it. He has yellow eyes, and his helmet is similar to the JFO helmet from Halo: Reach.Description: Telum has always been a hothead, but intelligent. For years he has dreamed of going down to the surface, having heard tales of danger and adventure. Being young, he is inexperienced. He used to be a performer, singing and acting, but he felt that show biz just wasn't his style. On top of that, he is a brilliant inventor and writer, having designed steampunk-style prosthetic limbs and new weapons, and writing stories about fantastic voyages.