• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Riakla: Discussion Forum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
648 replies to this topic

#641 Offline light Laser

light Laser
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 83 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 18 2012 - 12:39 AM

Hi I have come back to pick up my character (well it depends) I think Skarr is still looking of a menu.By the way does Emissary to the Void still post here that often.Oh and whats happening.

Edited by light Laser, Sep 18 2012 - 12:41 AM.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.
Wait that doesn't seem right.

Posted Image

#642 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 18 2012 - 01:27 PM

Can the people living in the city build things that high tech?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#643 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 06:36 PM

Profile approved.Light: No, Emissary hasn't been posting recently. Not sure why.Silvan: They can use patch work, but actually designing something from the ground up would take work, and is likely something for next time, when things get taken to 11. =P

#644 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 20 2012 - 08:32 PM

Cool beans. Where can I jump in?

#645 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 21 2012 - 02:31 PM

Well, the Faithful group is just about to go report to the Council about everything. So that's a good place to start. =)

#646 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members

• 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 01:06 AM

Sounds good. Who would be in that group?

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta, Sep 23 2012 - 01:08 AM.

#647 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,429 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 10:26 AM

By the way, you should have them do that here soon.Just 'cause.

#648 Offline Colette Llyan

Colette Llyan
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 23 2012 - 12:41 PM

Delta: A lot of people. =P Everyone who was there for the Resedomanadia mission, and anyone who wants to join in.Grochi: Yeah, I plan on getting it all set up in the very near future.

#649 Offline Delta Titan Sparta

Delta Titan Sparta
  • Banned Members

• 2,042 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 24 2012 - 07:09 PM

I now have official pictures of Telum.LinkAnd I'm lost again. Where can I jump in with Telum?Username: Delta Titan SpartaCharacter Name: NixGender: FemaleSpecies: Ice GlatorianFaction: Neutral, but favors the FaithfulEquipment: Ice tonfa, modified Thornax launcherAppearance: (1,2)Description: Nix is a skilled warrior, and has a tendency to fight for thrills. She is relatively young by Glatorian standards, but is more experienced in hand-to-hand, close-quarters, and ranged combat than some older Glatorian. Her father is a weapons inventor, and she will always test prototypes for him. She can usually be found in Sector 5, fighting in the Arena.Username: Delta Titan SpartaCharacter Name: LykaonGender: MaleSpecies: SkrallFaction: The Air PiratesEquipment: Leader-class Skrall blade, Thornax launcherAppearance: (1,2)Description: Lykaon is a rarity: a pirate (and Skrall) with an actual sense of honor. He had just entered service when the Shattering occurred, and shortly afterward, the leader of his platoon went mad. So he did what nobody else was willing to do: he slew him, and took command, despite being only a soldier-class.He soon made a name for himself as a Jack Sparrow-esque air pirate; suave and sophisticated, all while he's taking everything from your pockets. Despite this, he fights in the Arena.

Edited by Delta Titan Sparta, Sep 28 2012 - 11:38 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users