Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Currently, Okavaung is flying Cerzei back up to the city in the sky, and Aclaraung has moved within Dragon's Fire tower while your Dragon took his spot. Be warned, if he finds out you were up there he might attack out of anger at your insolence. :lol:

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Currently, Okavaung is flying Cerzei back up to the city in the sky, and Aclaraung has moved within Dragon's Fire tower while your Dragon took his spot. Be warned, if he finds out you were up there he might attack out of anger at your insolence. :lol:
Note to self: Don't land on occupied towers. Still, my dragon has no way of knowing, so I guess I'll just keep him there.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

He has no way of knowing?If he's one of the Sohllikan, which he is, he's going to know that Aclaraung is in charge and that he'll kill him for being so insolent.
Oh, I forgot about that. I guess he does have a way of knowing. I edited my post to make him fly back off.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I'm gonna make a drunken pirate and there's nothing you can do about it! :oUsername: King SnellyCharacter Name: HavonGender: MaleSpecies: Glatorian, Fire TribeFaction: The Air PiratesEquipment: Broadsword that looks quite similar to Tahu's firesword, purely for looks, though it is quite sharp, as good as any other blade. He also has a flask hooked to a necklace around his neck.Bio: Havon is a happy-go-lucky and nearly always drunk Air Pirate. Of course, he typically does piratety things, stealing, causing mischief, going Arrrggh!!! He's a rather friendly guy however, and seems to have his own sense of honor. He won't kill a man unless he has to. Won't stop him from stealing your coins though. He always tends be drunk...like all the time.Appearance: Looks similar to Ackar, just with a pirate getup, you know a pirate hat, an awesome beard, and a eyepatch, despite the fact that he can see perfectly out of both eyes. Told ya!

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

The dragons are busy thinking that they're the main bad guy of this RPG because they have wings and scales and are huge.They're only, like, #3 or #4 on the sliding scale of bad guys.Don't know how big Blades planned big bad is exactly. But this one is pretty big.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

One search for Levacius on google shows about 3.5 thousand results.I'm impressed.For me, it's just over 6 thousand.EDIT: Of course, unless you want to see me insulting people on another website, don't look it up. xD

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

lol Not even close. Just that I can remember, Arontak is walking around the city trying to ground it, Ian is somewhere dark, Drem is delivering mail to someone, Cerzei is being flown to the city, and Joskirre and Endelig are leaving for Narcesty. Whoever Drem's delivering to isn't in the Floating Shadow, Arkara and whoever he was talking to aren't (I think), and I'm pretty sure Gundam's trio aren't.

-
:burnmad:

Profile pending approval Username: Mr. WadeName: AlfonSpecies: Skrall, Special Forces ClassGender: MaleFaction: NoneAppearance: Tall, broad-shouldered, very well muscled and quite handsome, Alfon possesses a quirky nice guy face, playful red eyes and an all around good look about him. His armour colouring is the typical Skrall primary black but instead of red, blue while its features are very artistic, prominent and somewhat menacing. It appears almost reptillian in fact, complete with spine and shoulder spikes, clawed gauntlets and a helmet shaped like a raptor's head with its features carved into it, revealing nothing but his flashy red eyes when worn.Equipment: Alfon carries one of his species' most famous pieces of equipment, the buzzsaw shield with the red, maze-like pattern, used for both offense and defense. For a primary weapon, he carries a single-edged hand and a half black sword where the hilt is shaped like a dragon's head with a blade jutting out of its jaws, its edge lined with tiny blue razors. As for miscellaneous items, he carries a small satchel to store his belongings.Personality: As his appearance suggests, Alfon's the nice guy with charisma, always smiling, cracking jokes, not that they're any good, keeping the peace and just trying to have a good time, unlike most of his kind. Although, he does possess a bit of a temper, being the brooding and vengeful type but keeping all his negative feelings bottled up and deceiving many with his outter shell. Laid-back as he is, Alfon's actually quite philosophical, smart and wise. He will always strive to become a better person and keep his emotions in check for his own sanity and the wellfare of others, putting others before himself. For Alfon, making friends with normal people is like counting to five however he may spout the wrong thing at the wrong time sometimes and he may get annoying with his wise cracks. Even when things have gone to pits, his charisma never seems to run out.History: An adventurer and explorer at the core, being a petty merchant is just a little side job Alfon practices very rarely. For as long as he can remember, he's been scouring the region to discover the unknown, find treasure, unveil secrets and myths, solve puzzles, find the truth and the list goes on. Far from famous, he's quite popular with the locals around town for his helpfulness with the odd job here and there, possessing quite a good reputation. Because of this, word of mouth about his good deeds and exploits travel to the point where he is called upon by those few who hear about him to help with whatever adventure they have planned. A bit of a band-wagon jumper at times, he associates himself with all three factions as long as the journey's worth the trouble, especially if it involves travelling down to Bota-Magna due to his little obsession over its ruins.

Yah sure, whatever you say.This RPG has a lot more people coming out with unique weaponry then usual.I would imagine that the central castle is guarded by a hoard of NPCs. Why does he want to destroy the place anyway? it is the only civilized place on the planet and he wont be able to do much looting once it crashes.Not trying to cramp you style or anything, just curious.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I feel like I can answer the Castle questionThe Castle in the center of the City is guarded by Warmechs.You're not getting in without those experimental powers at your disposal. You can try. I'm not gonna discourage you from trying. I'm just going to say that one of those things could shoot Aclaraung out of the sky in the time it would take to blink an eye.Unless Blade's feeling nice.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

HmmmmA samurai and (I think) a shaolin monk. I find that to be a rather interesting mix.(As well as a bartender a super unlucky guy and perhaps somebody else that I forget about. But they don't interest me as much. :P )

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yah sure, whatever you say.This RPG has a lot more people coming out with unique weaponry then usual.I would imagine that the central castle is guarded by a hoard of NPCs. Why does he want to destroy the place anyway? it is the only civilized place on the planet and he wont be able to do much looting once it crashes.Not trying to cramp you style or anything, just curious.
He isn't in it for himself. He knows that he would most likely die if he succeeded anyway.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Can't help but notice the first post of this topic doesn't link to the other two. Also, in the profile form, the equipment part is missing a colon.Username: Burnmad: Toa of EmoticonsCharacter Name: JanaalraGender: FemaleSpecies: Agori, Jungle TribeFaction: The FaithfulEquipment: A large sword, shaped like an elongated oak leaf. A shield, shaped like an exotic flower. Light armor, with exotic flowers carved into the breastplate, with the roots winding down her limbs. Her helmet looks like a vine wrapped around her head.Bio: Janaalra doesn't have much past. She's very young, still having yet to kill a bio-mechanical dinosaur for her rite of passage. After she does so, she intends to go along on some expeditions into ruins to learn more about the Great Beings.Appearance: Janaalra's appearance is described pretty well in the equipment section, considering she's covered in armor. Said armor is of various vibrant colors, mostly sky blue, although her helmet is bright green. The center of her a shield is a dark purple while the petals are a bright yellow. Her sword and the roots carved into her armor are brown, although they aren't a dull brown. The flowers on her breastplate are several vibrant colors, mostly yellows, reds, oranges and blues.You better get the heck outta that bar, Lev, you're taking me to the surface! =P

Sadface. Very sadface. =(But hey, everyone go make a dragon. Preferably a frost breather (laiikoan).
-
I'll make one if....I can make one that shoots strong blasts of wind out of it's mouth. You know...instead of fire or frost. Otherwise I'll pass. This is not blackmail. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Sadface. Very sadface. =(But hey, everyone go make a dragon. Preferably a frost breather (laiikoan).
-
I'll make one if....I can make one that shoots strong blasts of wind out of it's mouth. You know...instead of fire or frost. Otherwise I'll pass. This is not blackmail. :P
You could probably approximate that with the telekinesis in their powers.Or he could just have really, really, really strong lungs, so that his own roars count as an attack.But his fire or frost would probably be weaker than most dragons.

profiles i guess