Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung opened his wings at just the right moment, landing gently on the ground. He charged into the tower after his master. Seeing the attack taking place, he pulled Cerzei out of the way."I see no need to kill such a creature as this. We should be focusing our anger on the arrogant fools in the floating city, who shun knowledge. This poor thing just wants to learn."He made a facial expression akin to a grin. "And if we do kill it for trespassing, why so quickly?"Of course, Cerzei couldn't understand a single word being said, as it was all spoken in the language of the Sohllikan.OOC: Speaking of which, why aren't we using the language? =P

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC-Aclaraung:"Ek salask fen etsukane, Okavaung," Aclaraung growled to the other Dragon.OOC: "I tolerate no intruders, Okavaung," he said. -e now is like the -s of a plural in English. Pronounced as "ey."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Joskirre: Yksfolt:The glatorian wandered through the market district, making sure there was nothing else within the city that might be of use on his excursion to the ruins of Narcesti. He ducked into an alley to reach a new line of shops and avoid making a big circle.OOC: Managed to squeeze in a post, iBrow. Might be able to again, later. You can have your guy be in the alley.
IC: "Endelig", Yksfolt, Alleyway:The cloaked Agori glanced up from where he was leaning against the wall of a building, briefly, shifting his hood so that he could take in the newcomer. As the Glatorian drew closer, the Agori swiftly pulled out his staff and barred the way."Halt for the moment, if you would. Your name, if you wouldn't mind, and your business here." He began. -ibrow

IC: Joskirre: Yksfolt:Joskirre squinted at the being in the dim light, trying to get a good look at his face. He shifted his cane so he could block any attacks with his umbrella. "Name's Joskirre. Just heading through to reach a new strip of shops. I'm checking around in stores for anything that might be useful on my journey to the ruins of Narcesti." After he said this, he decided it was probably a bad idea to say which ruin he would be exploring. Oh well, too late now.IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:"Well, let's send him back to the city. Have him spread the word that we will rise, and that they should be terrified."

IC-Aclaraung:"Of course. Convey knowledge our existance so early. Still...it may work. Very well. I'll allow you to make the delivery." That said, Aclaraung kicked Kiarvaung awake, before walking off with the lieutenant lafikan behind him, as he went to the gold stores.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Endelig", Yksfolt, Alleyway:"The Ruins of Narcesti, eh?" the Agori let out a chuckle. "No need to worry about any attacks from me, Glatorian... Joskirre. If you are venturing to the surface below, then I wish to join you. Exploring any of the ruins alone would be foolishness itself, and I have been needing to journey down for some time as it is."The cloaked figure replaced his staff, opening the way once more and slowly pushing himself off of the wall, ready to leave."As for my name... it has not been spoken for nigh on one hundred thousand years- if I must be referred to any title at all, you may call me 'Endelig'." the Agori said.OOC: "Endelig" - as far as I can tell, it's pretty much pronounced "End-lee".-ibrow

IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung nodded and clutched Cerzei with both claws. He flapped his great wings, carrying him out of the room and up into the sky.IC: Joskirre: Yksfolt:Joskirre raised an eyebrow."Hm. I suppose it's less suicidal to take someone I just met, in an alley no less, along with me than to go alone. You can come, then." He continued through the alley and started checking the rest of the shops for anything useful.

IC: "Endelig", Yksfolt:The Agori chuckled slightly again at the Glatorian's comments and followed him out of the alleyway and into the crowded center of shops, moving far more smoothly than one would expect if they knew his age. "Less suicidal to take anyone with you." the Agori replied to Joskirre. "Even with the two of us, the chances of us actually surviving the trip and returning with any loot are slim. There are many reasons why this city is in the sky and not on the land."

IC: [Del Strata] - Larlek, Floating ShadowDel refilled the glass, before handing it back to Saphiron, "Well, it's starting to sound like you're in serious need of a break. But that's just me."The Glatorian paused for a moment, before asking, "Just what is your job down on the Surface?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: TahnukNot sure whether to believe the Glatorian, Tahnuk asked "Where was it you saw one of those?"IC: Gontar - Dragon's Fire TowerGontar flew towards Dragon's Fire Tower. Soon, he arrived. Upon arrival, he flew in a circle around the tower several times, before landing on the top. He then realized the insolence of what he had done, and flew back off, not wanting to be attacked.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Joskirre: Yksfolt:Joskirre scanned the shops he passed in silence. He entered a few, only to find the products advertised were low quality. He didn't know why he thought there might be something genuinely useful here, but he kept on scanning the shops. After this strip of shops, he would head back to his airship, though.

IC: Arontak walked through the market district, in his disduise to avoid suspicion. He was looking for the cause of the anti-gravity system, which he was intending to sabatouge. "If I can sabatouge that system, the entire city will fall to the ground." he said to himself, still walking.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Saphiron / Larlek, Floating Shadow"The rite of passage. I lead young Agori and Glatorian down there to areas where those huge, biomechanical dinosaurs roam. Agori usually only get the smaller ones, Glatorian and Skrall get the somewhat larger ones. After about 15 feet in height, nobody really considers it a fair test. It wasn't before then. My job gets complicated after that - if they succeed on the rite, they return home victorious, dinosaurs dead. If not, I have to kill the creature and bring what's left of their body back home for their families, to show they died in battle."She took another drink. "This has been a long week. I've been down to the surface three times in this one alone. Once it wasn't even for the rite, but a mission from the Faithful to find a thief who had stolen the core of a dismantled Warmech and gone into hiding. We found him alright, but no trace of the core. Took a full day before we finished."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: DremWhere was that message supposed to go? He was still trying to remember as he flew over the city, gliding lower than usual so he could distinguish faces enough. He couldn't remember the name exactly, but he knew the description of the person. He just had to find them, and deliver the message. The sooner he found it, the sooner he could go back to gliding, unless someone else called up to him to stop and deliver a message for them, then it would be right back onto the delivery route.OOC: Anyone want mail? Anyone? XD

Edited by Pyrrhon

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Sorry about the wait.IC: DremThere was an airship... it matched the description of the airship where the person was said to possibly be found, or was fairly close to it. So he lowered down, swooping at the flying vehicle with his own, much smaller one, before landing nearby. With a shout, he called out. "Anyone named... uh... Mail for a... eh... You have mail!"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Anyone making an Air Pirate?IC: Joskirre: Yksfolt:Joskirre sighed as he passed by the last of the shops. Half the owners should be arrested for false advertising. Oh well. He turned away from the shops and headed back towards his airship.

OOC: @Burnmad, I might be making an Air Pirate soon. Why?IC: [Del Strata] - Larlek, Floating ShadowDel raised an eyebrow, "Heavy job. To be frank, at this point, I'm not sure if I should be cutting you off, or forcing you to keep drinking."Shrugging off the question, the Glatorian turned around to organize some of the shelved bottles, "But you can't be the only person assigned to be doing this, can you? Is it possible for you to, I don't know, take a vacation?"-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: A character of mine, an Air Pirate by the name of Crigg, needs a couple partners.IC: Joskirre: Dwinheim:Before long, Joskirre reached his airship. He quickly checked various things on both the interior and exterior, started the vehicle, and prepared to leave for Narcesti. He idly spun his cane and looked at Endelig."Let's cross our fingers and hope we don't see a warmech."

OOC: @Burnmad I have an Air Pirate here.IC: ArontakIn his disguise, no one eould suspect Arontak. He looked just like a Fire Glatorian. Lttlie did they know his sinister plans. The Air Pirate walked through Yksfolt, looking through the shops. "Fools." he thought "They will all soon die. He said as he kept walking.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: @ Burnmad; The chance of encountering a Warmech is 1/64. More than a 1%, less than 2%.IC: Saphiron / Larlek, Floating ShadowShe finished the next glass."There are a few others, but they're not nearly as experienced as I am because they're only NPCs. I've had to go down there and retrieve two bodies more than a few times in my time here. I only let them go down to get experience, really."She took out a bag with a couple dozen widgets and set it on the table. "You are right about one thing. I can't just sit here drinking. If the morning headache isn't enough of a problem on its own, I don't know what is. This should cover the drinks I've had so far. You can keep the coin as a tip."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

IC: "Endelig", Airship:"Warmech indeed, that would certainly be an interesting find." the Agori nodded. "One that I might suggest would be more interesting to find than to not, no?"The Agori took in the airship- he'd seen more impressive ships, but this one would do for now. Besides, the more grand a ship was, the bigger target it became for the pirates.

IC: Joskirre: Airship:Joskirre shrugged."I guess if you like being blown to bits. The only time I'd want a warmech in front of me is when the alternative is having one behind me."The airship rose from the platform it was resting on, flying over the edge, toward Narcesti.OOC: Where is the City, exactly?

OOC: I made an Air Pirate, I just can't use him till he gets approved. IC: Tenzan - Drileiv, City in the Sky -I shook my head, these thoughts of my missing master were distracting at the very least, I decided that for now my mediation was over, I need to walk this one off. I stood up, grabbed my pole from the ground and then I began to walk. After some time I ended up in the Larlek district. I was heading home....when something caught my attention. The Floating Shadow Restaurant and Bar, it appeared to have finally open, I had passed it many times before, but now it seemed like it was finally open for business. I decided it couldn't hurt to check it out, and I walked inside. I went up to the bar and sat down, notably about two seats apart from Saphiron, not that I had any idea who she was. I looked at Del Strata. "I'll have a cup of Moonberry Tea please." I said politely, hoping they had my favorite tea.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Endelig", Airship:"I've seen things far worse than simply a War Mech, Glatorian." the Agori's voice held an edge within it now that hadn't been there a moment before. "Be thankful that there's at least some hope -however small- that you can defeat them at all."The Agori made his way to the edge of the airship, leaning a little to peer over the side and down towards the planet below.

KaelenIC: Behind Tenzan entered another figure. Most of him was covered by a rather tattered cloak that looked like somebody had left it out for a week in the jungle. The hood was back, showing a Glatorian of the Jungle tribe with blue eyes. Kaelen sat at the end of the bar and ordered a Bula juice, he avoided alcohol when possible

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: [Del Strata] - Larlek, Floating Shadow"Thank you, ma'am," Del said, accepting the widgets, "And, I'd like to say, if you ever need a change of scenery or something, the Floating Shadow is always looking to hire."At that same moment, two more figures entered, Tenzan and Kaelen. The duo asked for a moonberry tea, and a bula juice, respectively. Not particularly rare drinks, but not very popular.About time someone ordered those, she thought, internally rolling her eyes, as the Glatorian turned to get the orders."Tea, that'll be four widgets, juice, five," she called to them, not even turning her head as she got the needed materials.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Saphiron / Larlek, Floating ShadowSaphiron gave a strange look as the other two for their... odd choices in drinks. Who went to a place like this for tea or juice?She shook her head and looked back to the far wall, at the pictures and menu.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

KaelenIC: Kaelen had the widgets on the counter before the other Glatorian came back with the drinks. He turned to the other new comer and said, "Your.....Tenzan right? I see you around the dojo a lot."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Joskirre: Airship:Not sure exactly how to reply, Joskirre focused on the various meters and the like showing the status of airship. Seemed fine for now.OOC: AGH 666 POSTS

IC: Joskirre: Airship:Joskirre looked around through the windows. Far behind and to the right was Ohmvoid. Far to the left was the Unbroken Citadel. Far to the right were Pheosus and the Jagged City. In the distance, straight ahead, was Narcesti.

IC: Tenzan - Larlek, Floating Shadow -I went into my pockets and gathered four widgets, putting them on the counter. I then looked at the Glatorian who had spoken too me, Kaelen. "Yes, I am Tenzan. I do spend the majority of my time at the dojo yes." I looked Kaelen over carefully. "You do look familiar, what is your name?" I asked as I took a sip of my tea, which was perfect I must say, it was as if I had made it myself.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Drem"Yeah, you have a message, Mr...." He quickly pulled out the letter, searching for a name on it. "Titus. It is apparently rather urgent, though the person who sent it wouldn't say why." He held the message in his hand, waiting for Titus to come take it, and hopefully leave a tip.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Okavaung: Outskirts of City:Okavaung dropped Cerzei off at the outskirts of the city. He gave him a (Literally) bone-chilling "And don't come back!" roar for good measure and dived back off the edge of the city, back towards the tower.