Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

IC: DremNow, Drem knew that most people didn't like him sticking around hoping to hear what their important mail had to say, but that had never stopped him before. And since he had already gotten his tip, he wouldn't have to worry about irritating the customer into lowering it.But... he really did need to get back into the air...Right after this.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: DremThe airmailman frowned, thinking for a moment. "A death threat? Fairly certain that isn't exactly on the legal side of things... I know who it was who sent the message, though. I could help bring them in, if there is enough to prove they are threatening to kill someone." Drem didn't like getting into this sort of thing. The last time something like this had happened, it had ended up with him pleading self defense.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drem"Then that makes it all the worse." Drem replied, thinking back to when he had decked the guy in the bar. The guy had started it, and Drem was only there because one of his message receivers had needed help. It all went downhill from there, but his own bruises had healed, and he had managed to protect the mail recipient.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Drem"... Must you really shout at him? If he's dealing with death threats, then it is likely he is already under a lot of stress and his nerves are not helped by shouting at him in such a way." Drem remarked, looking towards the one who faced the threats of death.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Arontak walked out of the market district, toward the castle. He knew he would have to get into the castle t osabatouge the gravity system, which would be no easy task. Whe nhe got within seeing distance of the castle, he was met by armed guards, forcing him to return. Before he did, however, he noticed several warmechs guarding the castle. He then walked back to Yksfolt, looking to buy explosives.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: The funny thing is, Cerzei is a female Skrall. :PIC: Cerzei:The Skrall bolted into the city, finding her way to the nearest building- the Floating Shadow. She swiftly got herself a seat, and slammed her face into the counter.Karz! Those beasts prevented my investigation!

IC: "Endelig", Airship to Narcesti:"Ah, Narcesti, what treasures dost thou hold for mine fortune?" the Agori whispered to himself, chuckling. "Not anything that reverts my language back to that, I hope. Else we shall part on ways I would not wish."

IC: Joskirre: Airship:Joskirre turned around as Endelig spoke. "What was that?"IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung flew through the wide open doors of the tower and landed in the middle of the room. Aclaraung had mentioned gold when they were on top of the tower, so he flew through several walls to get to the gold stores.

IC-Aclaraung:Just as Aclaraung came to the stores Okavaung jumped in, going back to a solid form as Kiarvaung walked in as well. Aclaraung just grunted, before taking a bit of gold into his mouth, savoring the metallic flavor before swallowing. He had to make sure his scale would come in well, after all.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Aclaraung:"I wish to know of the goings-on between the seperate facets of the Sohllikan," Aclaraung told his younger cousins. "I have noticed some of them are...restless...as of late. Do they not have enough to occupy their claws with the Vorox alone?"

profiles i guess

IC: Joskirre: Airship:The airship passed over one of the towers of the outskirts of Narcesti."We won't be trying to push our luck and get anywhere near the central tower in this thing. We'll go about halfway before we land, that sound good?"IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung lay down several yards from Aclaraung."Vorox don't come around quite as much anymore. At least, the laiikoan haven't seen many lately. Don't enjoy dying, I suppose."Edit: OOC: Sorry, you ninja'd me. =P

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

IC: Gontar - Dragon's Fire TowerGontar landed beside the tower, and entered near the base. He then approached Aclaraung, and said "What is our objective currently, lord?"

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Aclaraung:Aclaraung looked over."Ah, Gontar. Take some of the younger Dragons, and lead them on a hunt. Kiarvaung, Okavaung, and I will draw together the elders from wherever they sleep. We have need to discuss something, after all."

profiles i guess

IC-Aclaraung:"I don't know. Send the nearest Vorox nest running off, attack some of our lesser brothers to teach them of our dominance." Aclaraung growled, snapping at Gontar, who had already had his fair share of gold for that day, but was still nosing at a pile near to him."Go! Organize!"OOC: "Lesser brothers" means the Biomechanical Dinosaurs, just so you know.

profiles i guess

OOC:

IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung lay down several yards from Aclaraung."Vorox don't come around quite as much anymore. At least, the laiikoan haven't seen many lately. Don't enjoy dying, I suppose."Edit: OOC: Sorry, you ninja'd me. =P
IC-Aclaraung:"You may answer my question, insolent Laiikoan," Aclaraung growled.
Conflicting posts here (I posted mine right after you posted the one where you asked said question, then you posted the one I've quoted here while I was editing it).IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre stopped the airship halfway to the central tower, but instead of landing, he had the vehicle go even higher. He went to the back of the ship and retrieved a fairly large tablet and some writing tools. By looking out various windows in the airship, he was able to carve the rough shape of the city into the tablet. He marked all of the towers he could see with circles, and the bridges with lines. He marked fallen towers by putting X's in their circles, and broken bridges by drawing a short line through the center of them. He marked the central tower with a square.Once that was finished, he landed the airship in a courtyard between five towers, marking the spot on the map with a triangle. He went to the back again, loaded up a back pack with the map and some food and water, and returned to the front. He looked at Endelig."You ready?"OOC: Grrrr, he's supposed to be whimsical, and I haven't even had an opportunity for him to be whimsical. :c

IC: Gontar walked away from Aclaraung, looking to find the younger dragons to take on a hunt. He intended to hunt the biomechanical dinosaurs.OOC: Are the younger dragons PC? If so, who owns them?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: No, not yet. Other people will make dragons though.IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:Joskirre grinned as he stepped out of the airship and looked around the ancient city. He knew quite a bit about ruins, but this was the first one he'd actually been in.He took out the map and worked out a route to the central tower. He marked the towers they would need to go through with numbers, which was a pretty large amount considering how many of the towers and bridges were broken. The path went all over the place. After he put it away, he walked over the one of the five towers the airship was parked in the middle of.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

OOC: If anyone's waiting on me, just quote the post, I looked, but didn't see anything.-==IC: Seiran/Treikan/Sykar==-Murmurs ran out through the Castle in the Sky, as the Faithful leader, Seiran, walked calmly, but quickly, through the Castle in question. Her armour shone in the lights that lined the walls, however, she was headed straight for the council chamber. the guards frowned, as she approached, and shook their heads."You cannot enter right now, the council are meeting-" The guards started to say, but Seiran simply pushed them aside, and opened the doors quickly."Council leader Treikan!" Seiran started to call out, and then looked around the room, as she noticed someone out of place; Sykar, with his smug grin on his face."Why hello Seiran, what a... pleasant surprise." Sykar stated with a smirk, as Treikan frowned."What is the meaning of this, Seiran?" The elderly Glatorian asked, as Seiran walked forward, and then bowed."My apologies, Council Leader, however, I got word that he is starting to organize an exploration team to go to the Surface!" Seiran exclaimed, and Sykar simply shrugged playfully."What can I say? I'm a transparent kind of guy." Sykar stated, and Seiran glared at him, as she frowned."You cannot allow that, Council Leader, he'll have his group raid the entire place!" Seiran said, and Treikan shook his head."I fear you are too late to object to that, we just finished putting the final touches on the agreement." Treikan explained, and Seiran scowled in dismay."... Then allow me to send a team of explorers down there too!" Seiran said after a moment, which forced Sykar to raise an eyebrow in intrigue, as Treikan mused over that for a moment, and then nodded."Fair enough. It shall be done. Gather your team of explorers, but you both shall work together. That is my condition." Treikan said, and Seiran frowned, but sighed, and nodded."Very well. Thank you Council leader." Seiran said, as she bowed once more, and turned around, walking out of the room after shooting one last glare at the Machine's own leader, who was simply smiling at Seiran with a chuckle. After she left the room, Sykar looked over at Treikan, and nodded."Thank you for this opportunity, Council Leader. I'll make use of it as much as I can." Sykar stated, and Treikan frowned."I'm warning you, Sykar, don't do anything suspicious down there." Treikan warned, and Sykar smirked."Who, me? Heh." Sykar chuckled, as he walked out of the chamber as well, leaving Treikan to simply sigh.What have I gotten them into now...?

IC: Joskirre: Narcesti:"Or at least, nothing we can't hide from," Joskirre joked.IC: Janaalra: Dwinheim:Janaalra wandered around Dwinheim. It was time for her rite of passage, and she was looking for someone to take her to the surface.

OOC: I think you missed this one.

IC: TahnukNot sure whether to believe the Glatorian, Tahnuk asked "Where was it you saw one of those?"
Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: GeklanGeklan sighed with satisfaction. He grinned as he looked around at his pride and joy, his very own shop! Sure, he'd had it for a while, but he never got tired of looking at it. He'd spent years working his way up to this, years of cutting, saving, sacrificing. And this, this was his reward!Slowly, he made his way to the door, doing a few last minute changes before opening for another day. Carefully, he dusted off a display case, straightened a sign reading 'Satisfaction is NOT guaranteed!,' and, with a quick glance out the window to make sure that nobody was watching, bumped up the price of a bundle of rope by two widgets. Then, with another grin, he unlocked the door and changed the sign hanging in the window to OPEN.Then, he took his place behind the counter, awaiting his customers.OOC: Open for business! (And interaction!)

OOC: Oh, my bad, I didn't realize Tahnuk was talking to Arkara. My bad. ^_^;-==IC: Arkara==-"Down on the surface, near Dragon's Fire Tower, I believe." Arkara stated, believing he had recalled the location right. However, it had been a while since that incident in question, so he could've been wrong.

IC: Joskirre: Narcesti Ruins:Joskirre climbed up some steps and, with some difficulty, pushed open the large doors to the first tower. He entered the main room and looked around.OOC: Could Blade/Lev describe what the interior looks like? Also, will I have enough time to have Janaalra go to the surface with Lev's characterr, kill something, come back and sign up for the upcoming expedition?

OOC: You could probably merge this trip, and the Rite of Passage; maybe have the Rite of Passage fight happen right after they get to the surface? I could work a reasoning into that, too. ;)Also, nice, we have our first set of ruins being looked into! =D Everyone give a round of applause!-==IC: Ruins==-Right from the start, the two explorers never got a chance to look around, as a small mechanical robot appeared; no visible weapons identified from it's appearance, however.OOC: I just wanna give Lev this one, he might want to describe it. So, in the mean time, an event! =P

OOC: I guess. I wanted to go with Lev's character, though, but it's fine.IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre stared at the strange robot. Making sure his thumb was on the button to extend the blade in his cane, he crouched down and took a closer look at the thing."Hello there," He said.

OOC: Lev's character hopefully will be joining the expedition as well; since he's got a Faithful character. =P-==IC: Robot==-The robot looked up, with what appeared to be a smile painted on it's 'face'. As they were closer, however, they noticed it had bushy ear-like appendages on it's head, and was suspiciously about the size of a rabbit...

OOC: Lolwut now? You can still come down with my character. She'll probably need to leave as part of the Faithful group anyway.As Blade said.IC: Ruins of NarcestiWhere they landed was one of the many safe zones for airship landing in the ruins - a huge, circular field some 500 yards across. Around it were numerous small, circular buildings with flat tops, covering in a sticky green moss and eroding away. Near the border stood a huge tower, at least three times as wide as the field they had landed in. The tower continued up for a couple hundred feet into the air.The entire ruins, for that matter, were dotted with these towers. From the air, they looked quite close; now one could see they were separated by hundreds of feet, and connected by large bridges. The tower near them, as many others did, had no doors, and the entire top half (and the connected bridges) had been scattered across the ruined landscape.In the center of Narcesti stood a much larger tower, almost one thousand feet tall, that was topped with a crown like shape.More ominously, across the city were statues displaying the cities old coat of arms - a raptor like dinosaurs, the Green Razorclaw, one of the quickest and most unnecessarily hostile creatures in the entire jungle, it's one hooked dewclaw ominously looking onwards, and the small father like shapes that covered its body expertly detailed on the form.OOC: And somewhere in the city, a construct. And a 1/64 chance of Warmech.Most of the towers don't have entrances on the surface. To get to the central tower you need to fly, climb without any kind of handholds on a slippery surface that might just collapse and send to you to the ground, or work your way through a maze for hours to days.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)