Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

IC: Havon - Larlek, Floating Shadow -From outside the Floating Shadow, a hardy chuckle was heard. The doors suddenly flew open, and a rather large black boot came into view, which promptly stepped inside. Attached to the boot was a Glatorian, who had a friendly grin on his face. He was wearing what was obviously a pirate getup, he even had a ridiculous pirate hat and a beard. He also had a eye-patch over his right eye. He walked toward the bar with a drunken stupor. He looked at Del Strata with a grin. "Ahoy there missy! Would ya be so kinda as to fill up me flask?" He took the currently empty flash around his neck and put it on the counter. "Fill it up with anything, as long as it's good liquor!" He chuckled yet again. I tensed as I looked at what was most obviously an Air Pirate, a rather drunk one at that, he could use a good shower too. I decisively ignored the pirate and took another sip of my tea.

Edited by King Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: [Del Strata] - Larlek, Floating ShadowDel scowled, taking the flask and bringing it over to the liquor cabinet, "Look, if you want to leave this establishment without my boot mark on your posterior, and with full control of all of your motor functions, don't call me 'missy' again."Placing the flask back on the counter, the Glatorian held out her hand, "That'll be ten widgets."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Saphiron / Floating ShadowSaphiron looked back towards the drunken fool who had just walked into the bar. He obviously could not handle his alcohol very well; still, he was at least standing, which was better than some.Wait. No, no it wasn't. Not really.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Havon - Larlek, Floating Shadow -Havon tipped his hat. "I apologize...ma'am." He then proceed to dig through his pockets, and frowned when he didn't find anything. Then he snapped his fingers. "Oh yeah! That's where I put em!" He bent down and pulled off one of his boots, the insides of which smelled like something had died. He then turned the boot upside down and shook it, and lo and behold, exactly ten widgets fell out and onto the counter. "No one can ever say I don't pay my dues!"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: TahnukTahnuk looked at the Glatorian. "What did it do, and how did you escape." he asked. He hoped to get the truth out of the Glatorian.IC: GontarGontar walked through Dragon's Fire Tower, looking for the young dragons to take on a hunting trip.OOC: Do I wait for people to make dragons, or just take NPCs?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

-==IC: Arkara==-"Well, it can obviously fly, but I didn't really stick around to see what happened. I admit, I ran away, when it was preoccupied with the others in my party. I hid back at the airship at that moment, since I had only fought a handful of times before... Only a couple Glatorian returned; the rest of the party died. And the two that returned, fell to their wounds the moment we reached the city again, which is lucky, as I don't think the pilot would've been impressed with me after that happened. His brother was one of the ones who had died afterward." Arkara said, a frown on his face.

-==IC: Arkara==-"I didn't really get a chance to look." Arkara admitted with a sigh."They could have anything, from something to help them flying with their wings, to something to shoot lasers out of their eyes. I don't honestly know that." Arkara said, a look on his face that reflected that.

IC: Tahnuk"I might have to convince a group to an expedition to investigate these flying dinosaurs." he said. "Though it would be a nearly suicidal mission."

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

-==IC: Arkara==-Arkara nodded."It definitely would be... I'd be willing to join you, but I don't know if anyone would survive an encounter with the flying dinosaurs, honestly." Arkara said with a nod.

IC: Salviros / Dragons Fire TowerOn one of the gaping balcony's of the great Dragons Fire Tower created where part of the wall had fallen out, the black scaled dragon Salviros turned his yellow-eyed gaze across the landscape. As he gazed up into the horizon, he could imagine the city that hovered in the clouds above. It sickened him.Still, it was only a matter of time before he would have the power to deal with it. Before Aclaraung made a mistake, and the others, the weak, would submit to his supremacy.But not yet. For now he served, as he must. The impatient are the ones who fail. And he had all of the time he needed..-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Tahnuk"It sounds like they have advanced technology. If a large enough force could be raised, and was sent in while the flying dinosaurs were sleeping, it just might have a chance." he said, thinking of the technology that could be gained.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Listen up, you bumbling fools; we're approaching the City. Now, I want you all to act normal; otherwise you might blow our cover, and we might have to live off those Dinosaur again; and I don't think anyone wants to do that!" Kreinan called out to his crew, as he nodded."Yes; I do believe this is a good plan. Restock on coal and such; and then head out to raid some more airships. Perfect idea." Kreinan said, and then thought for a moment."Oh, Avrai!" Kreinan called out; wondering where the female Glatorian was now, as he didn't see her near the command post again.-==IC: Arkara==-"Perhaps." Arkara said with a nod, but frowned."We can't be too overconfident; however... That's what happened to me. I... Kinda rushed into the fight; led the dinosaurs right to my group." Arkara explained, with a dejected sigh, however, smiled again."But; hey; I've learned since then."

IC: Tahnuk"True." he said. "I'm going to go look for a weapon to buy." he said. He then began walking away from Arkara.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Gather the equipment; and get ready; we're going to handle things ourselves. Besides; I have an idea for when we get back. Have you ever fought before?" Kreinan inquired, as he wondered how much fighting experience the Glatorian had; since they might get into fights in the future, and Kreinan wished to make sure Avrai had the experience she needed to handle herself correctly.-==IC: Arkara==-Arkara nodded, and wandered around for a little bit, before entering a pub, and seeing a few Sky Pirates, along with a couple Glatorian and the pub's owner, hanging out."... Uh... Is this a bad time?" Arkara asked, noting the Pirates in particular.

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan sighed, and then shook his head."Honestly, I don't get why she always runs off like that." Kreinan said, as he shrugged, and turned to the rest of his crew."Alright men, let's get to it, forward MAAAAAAAAARCH!" Kreinan yelled out, as the Agori, or Bone Hunter, was hard to tell with most of those guys, began to march out of the airship, as Krenan watched on, a triumphant smile on his face.

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded, and whistled to the other pirates."Boys; load up with the equipment first; we don't want Avrai here to be burdened too much." Kreinan stated, as he walked over to where the Glatorian was."Hope all that isn't too heavy for you." Kreinan said, as he hadn't thought she would get every single piece of equipment the pirates owned.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"We may be pirates; but we're not barbarians. We won't just be rude to people, especially those we capture. And especially those we don't even know, unless they get me really mad." Kreinan explained, as he shrugged."But you're good; you haven't gotten on my nerves either. I think you could fit in very well with the crew." Kreinan said with a smile, even as he continued to walk forward.

IC: "Endelig", Ruins of Narcesti:The Agori kept his staff out, using it as a makeshift walking stick as the robot appeared. While the Glatorian concentrated on the robot, the Agori took in their surroundings, noting the lack of entrances and the difficulty they would have getting to the central tower- aside from flying.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Oh, don't get me wrong, there are some crews who do that. Not all of them, of course, though; like us. The main thing you have to worry about, is if you're an enemy." Kreinan said with a nod, as he followed Avrai quickly.

IC: Arontak continued walking through Yksfolt, plooting the city's demise.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: I'll take you up on that offer!IC: GeklanGeklan sighed, mildly bored. Business sure is slow to- His thought was cut off as he looked out the window. Somebody was walking past!He walked around the counter, heading straight for the door. Desperate times call for desperate measures!Opening the door and sticking his head out, the Glatorian called, "Excuse me, my good sir! Would you happen to be in need of any equipment?"

IC: ArontakNoticing the salesperson, Arontak turned. "Why yes. Do you have any explosives?" he asked in a gruff voice.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: GeklanGeklan was slightly taken aback. "Explosives? Oh, yes, explosives! Well, I'm not entirely certain myself! Why not come inside and take a look around? I'm sure that we can find something to suit your needs!"Stepping back into the shop, he opened the door with a small bow. "Come in, come in!"

IC: ArontakArontak was doubtful after the response from the Glatorian. Sill, if there were no explosives, he could always purchase a weapon. He walked in, and asked, "Well, do you have explosives or not?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Geklan"Well, as you know, explosives are quite rare nowadays!" Geklan walked behind the counter, ducking down to where he kept some of his more questionable merchandise. "Let's see.. explosives..... explosives....... hmm....""This might take a bit. Feel free to browse through my top-quality items!"

IC: Arontak"If you do have explosives, you should know that I am willing to pay top dollar." He then began to browse the items in the shop.OOC: Does this shop have regular weapons in it?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Yep. He has a little bit of everything in there. XDIC: Geklan"Excellent, excellent! And this is as close as I can come to explosives- not the best, but they'll get the job done!" Gingerly, he placed a basket with a few Thornax fruit sitting inside on the counter. "Over-ripe Thornax! Careful, these things are sensitive. Oh, and I'd suggest that you use them soon. I'm afraid that they don't last too long, for obvious reasons."

IC: Arontak"Sorry, I need something that would last longer. Planning ahead, you know." he then picked up a long knife that took his interest. "I'll buy this, though." he said, putting it on the counter.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Geklan"Considering their rather short window of opportunity, I'll let you have them for only 20 widgets! That'll be a total of 50 widgets, 45 with the aforementioned discount. A true bargain, I assure you!" Geklan smiled, looking forward to successfully closing the first deal of the day.

IC: Arontak"Sounds like a deal." he said. He then placed the 45 widgets on the conter. "Is that sufficient?" he asked.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET