Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Aloft: Castle In The Sky


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1113 replies to this topic

#161 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Lord of Repulsion

  • 19,275 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 06:24 AM

IC: IgnatiusIgnatius walked the streets.OOC: Open for interaction.
  • 0

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg


#162 Offline The Darkest Chronicler

The Darkest Chronicler
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

  • 6,700 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 10:03 AM

IC: DremHearing the list of what the being had done to deserve the death threat, the messenger merely turned, before running a distance to get up lift. He swapped to the pedals, pushing himself back up into the air above the city. Nothing beat flying over the incredible sights. Sometimes he wondered what the ruins below would look like up close, but his own sense of dread proved a bit stronger.
  • 0

gallery_50452_97_2614.png


#163 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 10:39 AM

IC: ArontakArontak picked up the weapons and thornax, and put them is his pack. "Thank you." he said as he walked out the door. After he was gone, he lauged at the Glatorian. That Glatorain wouldn't know that his sale would end up helping with the city's demise, he thought as he walked. However, he soon turned back, getting an idea. He walked back into the shop, and asked Geklan "Do you have equipment for a trek to the surface?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz, Jul 08 2012 - 10:46 AM.

  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#164 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,238 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 11:22 AM

IC: Avrai:The Glatorian looked about the flying city, "So... Where are we going to captain?"
  • 0

#165 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 11:34 AM

OOC: So... it's a robotic bunny? =PIC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre, after another few moments of staring, slowly reached out and patted the robot awkwardly.IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung got up from the floor, grabbing a small chunk of gold in his mouth as he did so, and looked at Aclaraung."Shall we begin our search for the Tor (Elders), then?"IC: Janaalra: Dwinheim:As she wandered Dwinheim, Janaalra came upon a crowd of people who seemed to be signing up for something. Upon closer inspection, she discovered it was a Faithful-led expedition to the surface. She asked the person in charge here for the details of the trip.IC: Crigg: Dwinheim:Crigg sat in the middle of Dwinheim, waiting for his partner, Zed, to return from buying supplies.
  • 0

#166 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 12:08 PM

IC: Geklan"Well, of course! Surface equipment has to take up at least 90% of my sales. Anything specific you're looking for?"He's back! Thought the Glatorian. Geklan, you've done it again. You astonish me, you know. Geklan smiled, half at his own thought and half at all the profit this other being could represent.
  • 0

#167 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 02:33 PM

IC: Avrai:The Glatorian looked about the flying city, "So... Where are we going to captain?"

-==IC: Kreinan==-"I was thinking we'd stop by one of the stores here first; and maybe a pub, to see if anyone has any information on any treasure in any places; because we just might need that info. Times are tough, after all." Kreinan said with a nod, as he walked through the city as well.

OOC: So... it's a robotic bunny? =PIC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre, after another few moments of staring, slowly reached out and patted the robot awkwardly.

OOC: You could say that... =P-==IC: Robot Rabbit==-The Robot paused, and looked up awkwardly. That was a bad idea for Joskirre, as it got an annoyed look in the lights in it's eyes, and jumped at Joskirre, attempting to whack Joskirre in the face multiple times, for lack of a better method of attacking, like biting his face off.OOC: =P

  • 0

#168 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

  • 12,474 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 02:44 PM

IC-Aclaraung:"Yes, yes," Aclaraung growled. "Just watch Salviros, I don't trust him. You two, bring them to the top of the tower. I'll probably be there. If not, I decided to go get a snack."
  • 0

#169 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 02:48 PM

IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:"It's kind of cu--" Joskirre started, but was interrupted by the robot's jumping into his face. He stumbled backwards and fell down the steps. The corners of Endelig's mouth rose slightly at the sight.Joskirre jumped up and lunged forward in an attempt to catch the robo-rabbit.
  • 0

#170 Offline Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

  • 3,076 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 02:50 PM

IC: [Del Strata] - Larlek, Floating ShadowDel visibly winced when Havon took his boot off, and would have been more than willing to just burn the widgets on the spot. However, it was still payment, and beggars couldn't be choosers, in this case.Great choice of words, Del mentally criticized herself, before reluctantly taking the widgets.IC: [Zed Brakar] - Dwinheim, Crigg's Position"Oi, Crigg! There you are!" Zed cried out, making his way towards his partner. Something that may have, at one point, resembled a smile, was stuck on his face, and a bulging pack of supplies was slung over one shoulder."Well, glad you made it down alright," he said, "Now then, let's go find that ship. It was supposed to be somewhere around here, wasn't it?"-Void
  • 0

all-murderers-are-slightly-deranged.jpg


#171 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 02:54 PM

-==IC: Arkara==-"What's going on?" Arkara asked, noticing the boot that had been taken off, finally, as he did not understand this situation at all, and walked forward, thinking it was an attack or something.
  • 0

#172 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Cloak of the Past

  • 7,849 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 03:22 PM

IC: Havon - Larlek, Floating Shadow -Havon put the boot back on the floor and then started to put his foot back in it when he turned to look at Arkara. "Just buying a drink!" He said cheerfully, and then tripped over his boot, as he'd forgotten to put it on all the way.
  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#173 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,238 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 03:32 PM

IC: Avrai:"Any of the city-ruins below," Avrai suggested, "If not, I'm sure you can find a ship that has something on it coming back to port. It's all a waiting game, right?"
  • 0

#174 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 03:36 PM

-==IC: Kreinan==-"That's true, that's very true; but I was thinking we'd look for something extra valuable, and try and hear rumours of such a thing. We'd need luck, for that, however." Kreinan said with a nod.-==IC: Arkara==-"Right..." Arkara said, blinking, as he watched the scene unfold. Arkara simply shrugged, and walked up to where Del and Saphiron was."Hiya." Arkara stated, as he raised an eyebrow at Saphiron."What are you doing here? I noticed a poster had been put up recently, stating that there was an exploration of the surface being planned by both the Faithful and the Machine. I'd've thought you would be getting ready for that." Arkara explained, not realizing it had literally just been planned.

Edited by Pit: Arrow of Light, Jul 08 2012 - 03:38 PM.

  • 0

#175 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,238 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 03:42 PM

IC: Avrai:"Hmm... Maybe over here?" Avrai pointed at the bar, The Floating shadow, odd name.
  • 0

#176 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 03:44 PM

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Hmm; possibly, yes. You have a very good knack for this, Avrai." Kreinan stated with a smile, as the Skrall began to lead his entire crew toward the bar.OOC: Oh, this oughta be interesting. >=P
  • 0

#177 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Cloak of the Past

  • 7,849 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 03:47 PM

IC: Tenzan - Larlek, Floating Shadow -Talk of traveling to the surface caught my interests. I turned to look at Arkara. "A trip to the surface you say?" This might be my chance to look for my mentor, I knew he'd told me not to go looking for him, but it had been months now...I had to.
  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#178 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 03:57 PM

-==IC: Arkara==-"Yeah; I don't know much about the trip yet, but apparently both groups are recruiting their respective members, along with select people who don't care about either group. Apparently they're going to explore one of the ruins itself." Arkara explained with a nod.-==IC: Robo Rabbit==-The rabbit seemed almost like it was taunting Joskirre; as it quickly jumped out of the way, leaving Joskirre to simply dive into the ground, and it then rushed at the warrior once more, and attmpted to slap Joskirre's face once more.OOC: =P
  • 0

#179 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,238 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 04:01 PM

IC: Avrai:Avrai's eyes lit up, and she nudged Kreinan, walking over to Arkara, "What's this about ruins?"
  • 0

#180 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 04:05 PM

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan was intrigued, as he walked over as well. Arkara looked intrigued by the massive group that had just managed to walk into the pub, but shrugged."Apparently the Faithful and the Machine are organizing an exploration of one of the sets of ruins. I'm not sure why, the machine likely thinks there's a group of ruins, but I have no clue why the Faithful are headed down to the Surface; they typically ignore explorations." Arkara explained with another shrug, as Kreinan mused on that for a moment."Alright crew; I've decided, let's go visit the equipment shop!" Kreinan stated, amongst groans from the crew, who had wanted to get something to drink first.
  • 0

#181 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,238 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 04:13 PM

IC: Avrai:"Thanks mister!" Avrai exclaimed, walking back to Kreinan and the other pirates while they headed out. Ah curses, she was beginning to refer to herself as a pirate, "Got what you wanted Kreinan."
  • 0

#182 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

  • 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 04:28 PM

OOC: Janaalra asked the person in charge at the Faithful sign-up for the expedition for details. Could you control whoever that is and fill her in?IC: Joskirre: Ruins of Narcesti:Joskirre frowned as he twisted in mid-air to be facing the direction the robot ran off in. He grabbed at it as it came back.IC: Okavaung: Dragon's Fire Tower:Okavaung nodded and took flight, going through several walls, in search of the Elders.IC: Crigg: Dwinheim:Crigg grunted and walked through Dwinheim with Zed. He made a sound reminiscent of the word "Yeah."
  • 0

#183 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Cloak of the Past

  • 7,849 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 04:40 PM

IC: Tenzan - Larlek, Floating Shadow -"Where must I go to be recruited for this exploration?" I asked. Havon had finally gotten himself off the floor and took a swig from his flask. "Ruins huh? That means treasure!" Havon got excited at the idea of finding treasure...especially since he was broke.
  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#184 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 04:47 PM

OOC: Sure.-==IC: Robobunny==-The Rabbit twisted futilely, attempting to get out of Joskirre's grasp, and then simply went limp, giving up on escaping. For the moment, at least.-==IC: Sign Up Person==-"We are organizing an exploration to the Resedomanadia ruins; if you would like to sign up, please sign here." The Agori in charge of the sign ups stated, as she held out a form to Janaalra to sign.-==IC: Arkara==-"I believe the posters said something about Sector 1." Arkara said, as he recalled what the posters, both of them, stated. He was intrigued as well; but he also knew that, knowing his track record, he wouldn't be accepted into the exploration group at all.-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded with a triumphant smile."Yes; very good job, Avrai! I believe this is the beginning of a very nice partnership. Let's head to the equipment shop first; we have some upgrading to do..." Kreinan stated, as they began to walk into the equipment shop poor Geklan ran, and the entire crew piled in, just like before."Hello there; we would like whatever you have for an exploration to the surface; specifically some ruins, as we are prepared to head there in a little bit, and require only the best for the job!" Kreinan said with a fiery look on his face; it was obvious he was anticipating this new mission very much.
  • 0

#185 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 04:59 PM

IC: GeklanGeklan's first reaction to seeing such a large crowd pile into his shop was pure joy. Forget the smell and the rather unsavory appearances! There was PROFIT to be made today!"Welcome, gentlemen, to Geklan's Equipment! All of my best equipment? Of.. of course!"Suppressing a whoop of exultation, Geklan practically dove behind the counter. Several seconds later, he surfaced, with an armful of stuff. "This, gentlemen, is where I keep the best and brightest of my merchandise for people of discerning tastes such as yourselves. I take it, of course, that you have money? Items of this quality are quite hard to come by!"Spotting a mildly rusted hatchet in the pile he'd dumped on the counter, he grabbed it and chucked it over his shoulder, ignoring the following crash. Geklan was grinning even more widely than usual at the idea of all he could make off this group alone.
  • 0

#186 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:07 PM

OOC: xD This is hilarious. xD-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan thought for a moment, and nodded."I think we can handle this. How much for the entire pile?" Kreinan asked, curiously, also spotting a couple rations in the pile."Oh, and the food, my crew will need things to eat on our imminent trip to a bunch of ruins; how much for that?" Kreinan asked, not even taking notice that it wasn't natively part of the store.
  • 0

#187 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:20 PM

IC: GeklanGeklan frowned as he thought about it. "Well, considering the quality of these items, I could charge you considerably more, but I'll give you a discount for buying them in bulk...how does 240 widgets sound for this pile? I'm practically giving them away at that price!"He froze at the mention of the food for just a second, but managed to recover fairly quickly. Ducking beneath the counter again, he came back up with two large bags, which he placed on the counter. "Dried fruit! Best quality. 40 widgets for both. Meat, you can hunt for. By the way, I have a wonderful selection of weapons!"OOC: Yay for the ten widget discount! :P
  • 0

#188 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Poison Healed

  • 6,895 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:22 PM

IC: Saphiron / Larlalk, The Floating ShadowSaphiron immediately stood and walked out after hearing the needing information, leaving to accompany the others down. She would no doubt be force anyways, so she was best to be proactive about it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
  • 0

#189 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:29 PM

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan frowned, as he thought things over for a moment, but nodded, as he placed 240p widgets on the counter for the weapons, and then 40 more widgets for the food."Alright; I'll take that. Better to go without money for a little while, than to go without food or equipment, after all." Kreinan said with a slight laugh.
  • 0

#190 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:33 PM

IC: Arontak"Nothing specific, just general surface equipment." he said, looking around the room.
  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#191 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:44 PM

IC: GeklanGeklan, realizing that Kreinan was the leader of this bunch, smiled. "My good sir, you are a rock of common sense!" Leaning in close to the Skrall (A somewhat unpleasant experience for one's nose) he whispered confidentially, "But what are you going to cook your meat on? A stick? Surely, a big, strapping fellow such as yourself won't settle for a meal of just rabbit food! Fortunately, I have just the thing!"Turning to his other customer, he said, "All right, the basic deal." Digging around a bit, he said each item's name as he placed it on the counter. "Pot, pan, tripod to put said items on when cooking, shovel, crowbar, bag of dried fruit, 130 widgets. Tents are over there, 50 widgets each if you want one. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask!"
  • 0

#192 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:47 PM

IC: Arontak"I guess that will do." he said. "I don't need a tent." he said as he placed the widgets on the counter. "There you go." he said. "Is that sufficient?"
  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#193 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:51 PM

IC: GeklanAfter quickly counting them twice, he said, "Perfectly, once again! I wish you luck, my good sir."
  • 0

#194 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:52 PM

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Hmm... I'll have to consider that. However, we have slightly basic tools for right now, which hopefully will work right; but I'm not certain of that. Maybe after this trip." Kreinan said with a nod.
  • 0

#195 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 05:59 PM

IC: GeklanGeklan shrugged. "Then I hope you like dried fruit, my friend! I wish you luck, and look forward to seeing you again!" He thought about offering to shake the Skrall's hand, but decided against it. It looked far from clean. "Just remember: If you need any equipment, drop by Geklan's Equipment!"
  • 0

#196 Offline Smooth Jazz

Smooth Jazz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

  • 2,227 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 06:00 PM

IC: Arontak"Thank you." he said. Now he just had to find a way to the surface. He walked out of the shop, looking to go to the surface. He then began walking through Yksfolt.OOC: Open for interaction.
  • 0

Posted Image

SCM-541: The White Viper

Winner of BBCC 68!

(Formerly known as The Swimming Beard)


#197 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 06:01 PM

-==IC: kreinan==-"I will do so; i believe I found some good deals here." The Skrall replied with a nod, as he turned to his crew."Alright men; let's gooooo; it's time to find that treasure!" Kreinan yelled out, as the crew ran out of the shop just as quickly as they had run into it.
  • 0

#198 Offline Cadias

Cadias
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

  • 1,907 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 06:05 PM

IC: GeklanGeklan smiled and nodded, then waved as the crew ran out. Once they were safely gone, he muttered, "Didn't even try to haggle. I've got to raise my prices!"Then, he set about opening windows. With any luck, a nice breeze will have passed through before any new customers showed up.
  • 0

#199 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,238 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 07:36 PM

IC: Avrai:The Glatorian followed behind the pirates back to their ship, "I guess I'll be cooking for you all then?" Avrai asked, cooking was not her best ability.
  • 0

#200 Offline An/A Blade

An/A Blade
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Disintegration Resolved

  • 6,991 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2012 - 07:40 PM

-==IC: Kreinan==-"If you want to; usually the crew takes turns cooking the meals themselves. Not that they do the best job, of course." Kreinan muttered, which prompted a chorus of 'we're sorry, captain!', which Kreinan simply dismissed."Right now, we must simply focus on the task at hand; as we might actually get rich from this trip! Or, at least, hopefully we will."
  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users