Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

-==IC: Kreinan==-"That's a little better; I think the rest will come with practice." Kreinan said with a smile, and thought for a moment."Do you feel up for an actual practice fight, or would you rather practice swinging a little more, first?" Kreinan asked, as the Airship rose into the air, the other pirates taking on the duties of piloting the ship for the moment.

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded, and advanced toward Avrai, however, he did take things slower than he would in a typical fight, so that Avrai could keep up. Kreinan feigned a slash to the right, and instead slashed out to the left, targeting Avrai's right shoulder, however, he planned to stop the sword before it actually injured the Glatorian.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Very good." Kreinan said, as he jumped back, the swing successfully blocked, as he gripped his sword with a second hand for a blow with more power, and advanced toward Avrai once more, swinging out toward her once more."Breathe in, breath out; just feel as if it's a natural thing." Kreinan instructed, as he felt she had some very good potential, with her reflexes easily repelling the blow.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Hmm. Well; that does happen, though it was partly my fault for beginning to stop limiting myself so quickly." Kreinan said, as he took a step or two back."You choice whether to continue or take a break for the moment, though." Kreinan said, as he wasn't sure what she would want.

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded with a smirk, and attempted to slash out at Avrai once more, still taking things easy for her, but slowly stopping to hold back, as she got accustomed to fighting."You're doing a good job." Kreinan said with a nod.

IC: Revax walked through Larlak, having just woken up. She then began walking toward Dwinheim, looking to go to the surface.OOC: Open for interaction.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan nodded, and slowly began to quickly speed up his blows, now that Avrai was getting better at the swordsmanship for the practice fight."Very good; I think you're a natural." Kreinan said with a smile.-==IC: Sykar==-Sykar sighed, as he shook his head, and looked around."Where's a mail person, when you need one?" Sykar asked, as he shook his head.

-==IC: Kreinan==-Luckily, for those attacks, Kreinan halted the sword before it could land any major damage on the Glatorian."Very good, very good." Kreinan said, panting, after he stopped, and took a couple steps back. He looked, as he saw the crew standing around."Well what are you all standing there for?! Get back to work!" Kreinan called to them, and the Bone Hunters apologized quickly, and scurried back to do what they needed to."Now then; let's say we go see where we are, eh?" Kreinan asked Avrai with a smile, as he put the sword back on the rack.

IC: Avrai:The only glatorian on-board nodded and went over to the side of the ship, looking at the world below.IC: Nivom:"You know Mr. Chair... I'd like to think this is the start of a great partnership," Nivom said, talking to the chair in front of him, "Mr. Chair: Oh thanks Nivom! To yer health!""Cheers mate!" Nivom shouted, banging the bottle gently against the chair, then chugging down the drink."Mr. Chair: Well Nivom, shouldn't you check to see if your following those pirates still?""Oh rite!" Nivom shouted again, leaping up, looking to the edge of the boat. The pirates were still there, "Excellent idea Mr. Chair! Following those pirates! We'll commend you for that!""Barrel: You stupid Glatorian! Go stick your head in a box!""Barrels!" Nivom shouted. Again, leaping up, hacking at the only barrel on the ship with his sword, "Evil! Foul! Wretched! BARRELS!!!"

IC: DremHearing the word 'mail' mentioned down below, Drem adjusted himself to swoop down nearby, gliding to the city below. With a slowing stop, he landed, walking the last few feet while holding onto the glider, before it was no longer moving. "Did someone mention mail?"

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Sykar==-"Yes, take this to any members of the Machine." Sykar said, and dumped a pile of posters on Drem with a smirk."Make sure to pull this off quickly, now!" Sykar said, as he leaned back, and waited for others.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"Hmm; that is odd, there shouldn't be any clouds nearby, or the Crew would've mentioned it..." Kreinan stated, finding this curious, and paused, and then frowned, as he drew his new sword, and weighed it in his hand."Avrai, get back; I'm not certain what this is, but I shall deal with it." Kreinan said, not finding this a good situation at all.

IC: Avrai:Not entirely sure of what to expect, Avrai stepped far back from the edge of the Boat, standing in the center of it, in fact.IC: Nivom:Nivom as well noticed the sudden clouds and jumped up, standing on the remains of the barrel. He quickly ran back to the steering wheel, and prepared to maneuver his tiny sky-boat for any sudden threats that might appear.

KaelenIC: He drained his drink and headed out the door, thanking the bartender as he did so. This expedition sounded interesting, the likelihood of such a large group finding useful things was much larger then was usually the case. On his way to the Machine gathering spot, he picked up a rope and some flint and steel at a booth. Grumbling, he arrived and headed over to the person who looked like they were setting people up to join the group."Is this the expedition that's headed down to look through the ruins?"

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-==IC: Sykar==-"Asking usually works for me." Sykar said with a shrug, being intent on not being helpful at all.OOC: Gotta admit, this guy's semi fun to RP as; though not nearly as much as Kreinan. =P-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan concentrated, and then braced himself, as a powerful spear was launched at the side of his airship."So; I've finally found you, Skrall." A voice called out, and Kreinan sighed."What do you want now? I paid you off last week!" Kreinan exclaimed, as the voice's owner, a special forces-class Skrall, walked into the airship, and scowled."You know as well as I do that was only a fraction of it, and then you have the nerve to take off; almost twice. Now hand over the widgets." The Skrall said, as Kreinan sighed.

IC: Drem"I can't really ask people from the air. More information will be needed if you want these to be delivered in a timely manner, otherwise it might take a long while to find someone to take each one." The Mail carrier responded, wondering what he had gotten himself into.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

-==IC: Machine Guide==-The Machine Guide nodded, and handed the sign-up form toward Kaelen, offering it to him.-==IC: Sykar==-"Then just drop a poster on everyone you see, and if they don't happen, drop another one. One way or another, they'll get to their intended destination." Sykar said with an unhelpful shrug. Apparently, he was opposed to doing aything remotely related to work at that particular moment, including giving more detail.OOC: =P-==IC: Kreinan==-"Avrai, get below deck. Things may get ugly. I kinda got into some debt with this guy in the past; he's still bugging me about it now." Kreinan said, and advanced toward the Warrior Skrall."However, I'll try and make sure he doesn't hurt any of my crew!" Kreinan roared out, as he dashed toward the opposing pirate, and tried to slash out at the Skrall quickly.

-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan frowned, as the two Skrall circled each other, taking their time to quickly attack or counter attack in response to others."So, you're still a pirate." The other Skrall said, and Kreinan smirked, with a nod."You're still a counter-pirate." Kreinan responded, as he swung out at his opponent's shoulder; barely missing the shoulder or his head, as the Special Forces Skrall staggered back, only for Kreinan to launch himself at his opponent, and swing out three times, causing the other warrior to quickly raise his sword to block, quickly guarding against the attack, which otherwise was likely to have critically damaged the Skrall, even as he swung out in response, and simply met the clang of steel, as Kreinan blocked, and kicked out quickly, knocking the wind out of his opponent, who barely had any time to parry Kreinan's counter blow away.OOC: Long sentence, I know; but I never found the proper spot to end it. >_<

IC: DremWith a sigh, he walked back over to his gliding, grabbing onto it and pedaling himself higher into the air. There would be no tips on this one, since he wasn't going to be actually handing any of them out. A lot of work, and little pay. How fun.He waited a good distance, before letting some of the papers drop to the people below.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Arontak walked into Dwinheim, looking to take an airship to the surface.OOC: What is the procedure for these things?

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

OOC: Answered you on the Discussion topic, just to mention. =)-==IC: Kreinan==-Kreinan and the Skrall fought a little longer, each trading blows that were matched by the other; until finally, Kreinan landed a slash along the Skrall's leg, and then across his face, and the Special Forces-class Skrall staggered back, and shook his head."This isn't the last you've heard of me... Cousin." The Skrall warned, before he hobbled back to the other Airship."Whew... That was tougher than I expected. Either I'm slipping up, or he's getting better." Kreinan panted, as he put his sword away, and then smiled."Avrai; you can come out now!"-==IC: Sykar==-Sykar watched, amused, as the mail carrier took off.I really should give him an extra large tip for doing that. Definitely saved me a lot of trouble. Sykar thought, as he leaned back, and waited for the others to appear.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"That's actually a heavily debated topic. He claims so; but I don't see the resemblance." Kreinan said with a shrug."Myself, I think he's just out for money. ... Or, rather, more money." Kreinan said, with a slight chuckle.

-==IC: Kreinan==-"No, no, he just wants payment, and gets angry when I don't give him it, and evade him because of that." Kreinan said with a shrug, and noticed that, in the commotion, they had made the approach toward a group of ruins."Finally! We're nearly to the treasure, everyone! it's time to get rich!" Kreinan yelled out, a triumphant smile on his face.