One of my latest MOCs is Rory, a mechanized Roman soldier whose torso can rotate at 360 degrees to make him acting like a deadly sawblade. So no need of a back picture this time.1 | 2 | 3And yes, I named him Rory due to the similarity with the awesome plastic centurion in Doctor Who.PoseSpear-handedYou will never defeat himThoughts?

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!

Really cool, I must say. First of all the head, and the use of that Kanohi, is very clever. The torso looks good with the wheel there and it's neat that it rotates. The arms are nice, the trans-orange stands out a bit, but that's not necesarily bad. The legs and feet are really cool. 9.5/10

517px-Clone_Wars_-_Season_5_Trailer_2_-_

+1 Doctor Who reference.LOVE that torso Onewa7, it's crafted well and can have that effect on someone's eyes, do you know what I mean? Like shock or amazment. The arms are nice, but a little basic. The staff is really cool, and I love those orange connectors on the staff. same with shield, love it. Those lower legs and feet? Genius man, Genius. Love the Moc Onewa7! :)~Gravity

Thanks all! Glad you like it. @High Voltage oh, I always liked mixing old and new stuff in MOCs. @Gravity Caiox actually the connectors on the staff are red. @FF Ice Master agreed on the legs, I thought they added to the mecha feeling so I left them thin.

Onewa7, Encountering Protodermis! I accept PBZP requests! If you want one, PM me the details...

PBZPs in the Archives: A B C C F H K L N P P S T
New Forums PBZPs: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T T U V W X Y Z

If a letter is already taken, I can always do a PZBP, I'll just add another to the list. Blue= done, Red= taken and in progress,

Green= coming soon.
------------
Also check My Bshelf

My comedy: Bionicle Adventures. Part 1 in the Archives. Part 2 here. I accept guest stars requests. Chapter 12 is up!