Rock Monster Base

I made this MOC two years ago, but never posted it due to business and laziness. Sorry for the bad picture quality on some of the pictures... :(Anyway...Unbeknownst to the Power Miners, the rock monsters and lava monsters actually have a rather advanced society, and have created a base with technology such as boats and disk launchers. Which the Power Miners are about to find out...01_rock_monster_base_resize.jpgDetails: Above ||| Front Gate ||| Glaciator Riding Boat ||| Disk Launcher ||| Boat Launching Mechanism ||| Back ||| Side View ||| Inside of Cave (note the sea squid I mean lava squids :P) ||| Umbrella and Bridge ||| Firax Guarding Crystal Hoard ||| Crystal Hoard ||| Crystal King Standing (what is that blue thing?)And so the invasion begins...02_rock_monster_base_invasion_resize.jpgEvil Power Miners Assault the Gate ||| Meltrox Using Disk Launcher ||| Gates Blown Apart (hazy pic) ||| Get Those Crystals!!! ||| OMNOMNOM (the first casualty) ||| Firax Eats Dynamite (Yum!) ||| Poor Firax... (casualty #2) ||| Glaciator Comes to the Defense ||| YUM! (casualty #3) ||| Glaciator Grabbed ||| Hehe... (evil Power Miner...what is he going to do?) ||| Meltrox Still at the Disk Launcher ||| Meltrox Aiming for Evil Power Miner (who incidentally happened to steal Glaciator's boat...) ||| Hit! ||| OW! (Power Miner's double face's beard sneakily peeking out from under helmet) ||| Boat Capsizes (still see double face's beard under helmet) ||| Firax Returns (casualty #3) ||| Firax Meets Bigfoot (what is Firax doing?) ||| Firax the Monkey Climber ||| I Got You Now! ||| One Evil Power Miner Down... (casualty #4) ||| Glaciator Released (from being grabbed earlier) ||| Some Power Miner has Thrown Dynamite ||| Mecha Arm Blown Apart ||| Captive Power Miner ||| That's What You Get for Invading Our Territory! (casualty #5) ||| The Last Power Miner (hide!) ||| RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!! (whew! last pic)Thankfully, Brains lived on to tell the tale. Moral of the story? Don't invade Rock Monster territory, steal their crystals, or blow up their bases. :PLink to Brickshelf: http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=438430Edit: Fixed pics. :)

Edited by Liopleurodon
brobrobro, those pictures were waaaay to big in filesize, I had to link 'em man, I had to link 'em!!! -MCSMEAG