Bs01 Podcast

-Bionicleman-

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will episode 0 be put on the iTunes feed, because for some reason i can't access it on the podcast website

Why can't you? What happens?Be sure to check out episode 25, we had a great time recording it!
nevermind, i didnt realize you keep clicking the bottom link. i got to itand i just finished downloading ep 25

Tickle Spinners! Sand...And Fire! Hehe, makes glass! "...and that's not incense." Once a MoCist, always a MoCist.

will episode 0 be put on the iTunes feed, because for some reason i can't access it on the podcast website

Why can't you? What happens?Be sure to check out episode 25, we had a great time recording it!
The same thing happened to me! (you probably remember me making comments about that kraahlix, my username is jowm on the bs01podcast website as well). But I can access the podcast on my itouch, which is kinda wierd, I didn't really understand why, but if you have an itouch or something as well, maye that will work for you like it did for me.Hey guys, this is Jowm(obviously :P) I'm the same Jowm who gave you a review on iTunes saying that you inspired me to make my own podcast. A few episodes have already been made, and I would just like to ask you guys if you have any advice for us about making our podcasts and things like that. I would also like to ask if you have any suggestions as to what forum would be best to post a topic about our podcast in. I would also like to make a suggestion for you guys, the ttv podcast has a ####### channel for their podcast, it would cool and likely somewhat benificial to you all to create a ####### account for your podcast as well. And by the way, what program do you use to record your Skype calls? Edited by Jowm

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Jowm! Thanks for the rating. =) I think General Discussion is the place for fan podcasts, I believe that is what TTV and others post in. I'm not sure that having a channel would be beneficial, we already update three web sites with the new information when an episode comes out. We record Skype calls with http://voipcallrecording.com/, it's not the best solution for bitrate but it gets the job done. As far as general podcasting tips go:

• [*]Scheduling is important. Try to establish the best consistent schedule that you can. This is difficult for podcasts like ours where it is hosted over Skype across timezones, but if you can work something out, consistency is good.[*]Listener interaction is a must. Podcasting is about community, and talking with your listeners is just as important as talking with your hosts. That can include feedback, comments, Q&A, etc.[*]You have to stay motivated. Podcasting is a commitment that is not easy to follow through with but can be very rewarding. Not just in listenership, but the experience itself can be great even if your numbers aren't high.

I basically just rephrased Daniel Lewis's POD of podcasting; passion, organization, and dialogue. Those are the main things that are key to successful podcasting. Search him if you want to learn more. =)

Thanks! Glad to hear from you, the BS01 podcast is great. Yes, that's true, it probably wouldn't be all that beneficial. Thanks for the tips, I quickly learning that setting a consistent date is both important and difficult. Thanks for the help! :)

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=5700 - My new epic revealing the life of the interesting character we all wish we could have known better before he left us, Karzahni.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol, we already covered his story in a previous episode. :PI think we were planning to review the other ATYU2 winners, but due to BZP's downtime we postponed that plan. I guess we could begin that again, but I don't think we have plans for it in the foreseeable future.

cholslegofursig.png

Latest MOC:

Ol' Dusty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Time for a new release, this time it's our very first live movie commentary where you play the podcast while watching the movie! Sorta like rifftrax, only free. Go check it out!

awesome commentary! and someone pass my congrats on to kayru.

Tickle Spinners! Sand...And Fire! Hehe, makes glass! "...and that's not incense." Once a MoCist, always a MoCist.

• 3 weeks later...

That was fun! I'm not sure why I didn't discover it till now...Wait, I'm not done! Let me think of something to say! Oh, okay-- so I don't actually own the DVD for MoL. I own the VHS. So, a couple of weeks ago, when I was working on my Bio content-timeline (shameless plug: see how the comics and MoL fit together- link in my sig) I hooked up my capture card and encoded the whole thing to an MPEG2. Unfortunately, I started my cut of the movie after the falling Lego bricks, which is 15 seconds, so I wasn't quite sure where to start the video with you guys. But no problem, I have the DVDs for the other two movies.I'm surprised you guys didn't mention the, "he's a big machine" line.

Has following the story become too complex? Look no further:

How to Follow BIONICLE

A Simple, chronological checklist

UPDATE May 22 2013: Every is now color coded!

Contains every bit of content, organized by story year

• 4 weeks later...

Episdode 27: 4 o'clock Lunch (iTunes | MP3)Tune in this time for a very special discussion on Christian Faber’s FaberFiles, where he has revealed a great deal of conceptual info on BIONICLE. Also, we discuss BS01′s April Fool’s day prank, the (thankfully) last comic of 2005, a character we call “the derpy of BIONICLE,” and a special podcast announcement.So yeah, you all should listen in. Because you'll be among the first to hear the announcement. And you don't wanna miss it.

banner_copy.png

• 1 month later...
i dont have itunes and when i click on mp3 it just plays it, can i actually download it as a wav (mp3) file
Depending on the browser, there should be a place where you can either right-click and click "Save Page As" or go to "File" (the orange button in Firefox is the same thing) and then "Save Page As".

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.