Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Firestorm | New IaconThe question took her off-guard for a moment, and for a few astroseconds, she remained quiet as she scrambled to think of an appropriate reply. Just as her companion was probably thinking that she was going to remain silent and prove his point, she quietly replied."No."OOC: :PIC: Burning Sky | New KaonAnother mission? It took her off-guard for a moment -- until she realized that the mission itself could be an expression of displeasure. Her wariness levels had remained more or less the same.The revelation that it was in the Underworld Mountains just confirmed it.-Inferna

IC: "We have our orders. The time has come to prove our squad's worth." Alphonus walked towards the doorway, remaining just long enough to receive his extra weapons for combat against the creatures. Maybe we'll do better than everyone else. Or better yet, rescue everyone else who is still alive. He linked the device for the command 'bots to see and hear what he did, and he transformed. "Get your gear and roll out!" He drove off.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The young Autobot chuckled. He glanced over to Evo, who was just staring at him. It sort of unnerved the Autobot and he turned to Firestorm and replied."I thought storms were supposed to be loud and violent." As he did so, he grabbed three grenades from the small assortment of weapons for this mission.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Firestorm | New Iacon Firestorm took a moment to carefully link the device to her processer, cringing at the mild shock in her systems as it wired itself into her, before she transformed and followed her current leader. She didn't bother replying to the younger Autobot, assuming he had hooked it into his processer already.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot followed closely. He almost froze up at the thought of what those monsters lurking in the forest could be. The Scout remained silent as they drove to their destination, focusing on the mission at hand.

OOC: Everyone. But you all just did, so, time to go.IC: Alphonus led the team towards the native wilderness. "We are here. As this is a search and rescue mission, we are on foot from this point." Transforming, he activated his right-arm Energon blade and held his anti-creature pistol in his left hand. "Search the area...and eliminate any who stand in your way." He began to lightly move forward.OOC: I gotta go for now. Who's RPing the creatures? And I read something about 'Cons being sent to the same area.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: EvoEvo transformed and landed next to the scout and gave him a friendly glance. than pulled out his daggers.OOC: not sure. looks like it might have to wait.and yeah, they are. this could get interesting.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC (Hunter-Seeker)In other words, Magmatron was trying his best to kill him by proxy. "We will leave within the hour. I shall gather a squad." Hunter-Seeker hoped he hadn't overstepped his bounds with that last comment. The alternative, he and Burning Sky alone with a possible traitor in the jungle....was not a pleasant one.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot scratched his head as he gazed up at the mountains. They formed a natural arena, which would only complicate their escape. He looked at the rest of the memebers of Alpha Unit. Everyone had a ground-based alt mode."Splitting up into two groups would cover more land."

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker had excused himself quite quickly. He was currently wondering about the base, he was reluctant to call upon the Insecticons again, they had suffered enough today. At least, Hive Beta had. He opened a few channels to different defense stations and barracks. Somehow he suspected he would need relatively heavy fire power behind him to stand a chance against whatever creatures lurked in the shadows of the Underworld Mountains. Two squads of Vehicon Flyers and two Insecticons would do nicely.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon The arch-Seeker had quietly slipped off the moment she had gotten the opprotunity, retreating into her own private quarters to mull over the situation they were in. Magmatron hadn't killed them outright, but it might as well be a suicide mission he was sending them on. Just herself, Hunter-Seeker, and a traitor. Wonderful.At least there was a small light of hope she could see and cling to: whatever had been making patrols disappear had only targeted the ground-bound ones. Her fliers were all intact.-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)To their credit, the Vehicon's responded relatively quickly. By the time Hunter-Seeker had reached an area clear enough for a take off he found the Vehicons waiting. The two Insecticons were not present however. They had been delayed or reassigned, he would wait a few minutes for them to arrive. Hunter-Seeker ran his hand over the wounded part of his leg. The medic had done a good enough job, though he could have done better. There was still a dull ache coming from the area. But all things considered he'd gotten off easy.

Name: DeltusFaction: Autobot alignedClass: LeaderAppearance : He always wears a grey Helmet with two extended black Batman like ears, a large black visor with two slits (Like the Miner Vehicons) that covers his entire face. He also wears a beige Scarf. His Chasis is mostly grey with black as a secondary color, (His Chasis is exactly like Cybertron Hotshot)Alternate mode : Car (Transformation is exactly like Cybertron Hotshot)Weapons : A Bo Staff, Normal Grenades, smoke grenades, flash grenades, ninja stars, grappling hooks and a sniper rifle.Skills : Master of Hand to Hand combat, Sharpshooter an expert inventor and detective.Traits : a serious person, though seeming cold and uncaring, he cares deeply about his fellow Autobots and in some cases even Decepticons. Weakness: Bad case of Claustrophobia and Arachniphobia (or anything spiderlike in this case)Bio: Deltus has worked completely independetly from the Autobot chain of command since the war began. mainly due to the fact that prior the war he was considered a Vigilante by the Autobot Goverment, while he called himself a crimefighter, he was well known and feared by the Cybertronian underworld. He remained on Cybertron fighting any criminals and Decepticons that remained after the Exodus. While chasing a pirate ship in his starfighter "Xenokage" he crashlanded on Nibiru near the Matrix Archipegelo with his starfighter completely destroyed he now finds himself stranded.OOC: There we go :P

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: There was no Autobot government before the war. Just a government.Other then that, approved.EDIT: Huh. We move fast.

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: Oh yeah sorry for the Typo :PAnyways,...IC: Deltus | Southern Matrix ArchipegaloDeltus groaned he couldnt believe he had let himself be beaten by mere Pirates... He quickly picked himself up observing the area. His ship was nowhere in sight not suprising, likley burned up in the atmosphere. "Scrap'' he thought if he was stranded how could he fight the Decepticons on Cybertron... "Oh well" He said out loud if he was stranded he might as well make the best of it, of least he doesnt have to deal with those Autobots anymore.Deltus scanned the area and to his suprise Energon.... tons of it then it hit him,"Im on Nibiru" Deltus knew what this meant he isnt alone on this planet he Transformed and speed off.OOC: Ok now where too speed off too...

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: ShadowstormShadowstorm followed silently. not sure what to think.OOC: why didn't i get notified of all this?and why wasnt i following it? i'm lost. oh well.

Edited by Wheeljack

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: ShadowstormShodowstorm bowed, hopefully that might get the message of obedience across.he than made a gesture toward the weapons that had been dropped.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker let loose a flurry of his favorite curses as soon as the communications channel was closed. He eyed his gathered troops, two Vehicon squads and two Insecticon's. It wasn't the largest force, but it would be enough to survive. They carried a decent amount of firepower between them and Burning Sky would likely rally a few of her Seekers as well. It would have to do. With a sigh, Hunter-Seeker motioned towards the command quarters. With Hunter-Seeker at it's head, the small unit moved out.

IC: Burning Sky | New KaonThe arch-Seeker had not been idle: she had snagged one of her trines, though not one of those that had been with her at the destroyed mine. One of them was a field medic, and between the four of them they would be able to carry a good amount of Energon for the party.It wasn't the force she would normally have, but it'd have to do. Sighing, she led her unit to the quarters of their 'illustrious' leader.-Inferna

Ooc: G'day everyone. I heard you were searching for some new players? Vee's profile has been pre-approved by Basilisk this morning....Name: Vehement-Cartographer (Vee)Faction: DecepticonClass: ScoutAppearance: Proportionately rather lean and lanky, Vee's figure stands 4.5 meters tall with a predominant coloration of teal-blue and grey, scattered white calligraphic runes enveloping his left arm. Often while scouting, Vee will don a jungle-camoflauge cloak that matches the surrounding ambient infrared signature allowing him to blend in on a wider spectrum.Alt-Mode: Vee transforms into a Cybertronian light reconnaissance vehicle, similar in appearance to a real-world Japanese Komatsu LAV.Weapons: While in bipedal mode, Vee choices to utilize a rather heterodoxical choice of weaponry. Primarily he uses a long-range, semi-automatic rifle that fires armor-piercing, tungsten rounds to spy and pick off targets from afar. During melee combat the scout dual-wields a pair of Energon Hook-Swords which glow and crackle at 800 degrees Celsius. Though the 'Con doesn't use any true weapons while in vehicle mode, Vee can use his stock of flares and smoke countermeasures.Skills: An avid tracker and marksman, Vee is a quick, efficient, and most importantly, silent hunter. Traits: As with most Decepticons, Vee is cold and calculative, however, to the contrary he's also quite honorable, making a noticeable effort to maintain his moral conscious through the war. Socially he's rather distant from the general Decepticon populace, finding most bots to be either intolerable, dull, or incompetent.Weakness: Being trained explicitly for one on one combat, Vee is formidable in a duel, but can easily be overwhelmed if attacked by multiple enemies from different directions. As a result, he prefers to provide a support role rather than be in the middle of a fray.Bio: Before the war broke out Vee acted as a shaman for a little-known transtheistic cult. There seemed to be very little tolerance for neutrality in the uprising campaign, so Vee was forced to choice sides. The sole reason he joined the Decepticons came down to statistical analysis; when you crunch the numbers, they were more likely to be victorious than the Autobots. Remaining alive was a key priority. Though he's not metaphorically sitting on the fence, Vee's loyalty isn't particularly steadfast either, as he doesn't consider himself a true Decepticon. To be honest, he isn't particularly fond of either sides ideals or propaganda. The scout arrived on Nibiru with the second wave of Decepticon ships and has since, despite the infamous rumors, been exploring and mapping the forests of the main island....Ic / Vee / Underworld Mountains: Three... Four... Five enemy targets. It'd be reckless and foolhardy to single-handedly brawl with a quintet of even incompetent Autobots simultaneously. Certainly a skirmish with what appears to be a mixed group of scouts, soldiers, and generals would be a death sentence.The Decepticon scout pulled away from his rifle's scope, rose to a crouch, and slid back behind the moss-riden stone ridge he'd been observing from. Silently sweeping his way through the thick brush and shadows, Vee descended the opposite slope from the Autobot scouting party. Upon putting a little over two kilometers of distance and a mountain between him and the adversaries the Decepticon opened up a comm-line back to New Kaon."1726 hours ~ Autobot scouting party of five detected on the Northwestern quadrant of the Underworld Mountains. Requesting new orders, back-up, or reassignment."Ooc: Just for clarification, the Autobot group is the one containing Evo, Crosswise, Firestorm, Alphonus, and Wideload. Oh, and Zyke, perhaps I could meet up with the outgoing Decepticon party?

Edited by Veeci

Imagine, a room, awash in gasoline. And there are two implacable enemies in that room. One of them has nine-thousand matches. The other has seven-thousand matches. Each of them is concerned about who's ahead, who's stronger. - Carl Sagan
Formerly Vorox Chief.

OOC: Welcome to the game.IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker and the soldiers under his command strode into the command quarters, stopping in perfect parade formation in front of Magmatron. "Reporting as ordered." Hunter-Seeker paused to take in the situation. "A new face. Haven't seen one of those in awhile..."

OOC: Finally found inspiration for my Decepticon character.Name: FlatlineFaction: DecepticonClass: ScientistAppearance: Flatline is a tall and intimidating Decepticon, standing at 18 feet tall. He's primarily black with red on his shoulders and legs. Despite his role as a combat medic, Flatline looks terrifying thanks to the spikes on his armor and his long limbs. His fingers are long and sharp, almost like claws. One set of wings form his pauldrons while the other two rest on the sides of his legs. When operating on an ally, a facemask pops up.Alternate mode: An sports car modified to fly. Small, forward swept wings replace the wheels and a two jet engines lie under the spoiler.Weapons: As a combat medic, Flatline carries an Energon Repair Ray. When not in use, it folds up into a suitcase-like object and stored in the trunk of his vehicle mode. He also carries a chainsaw for amputations and melee combat.Skills: Flatline is adept at surgery. He's also a quick-thinker who can use whatever's around him to provide a temporary fix for his allies. Like the spare parts of fallen enemies.Traits: Despite his faction, Flatline is rather calm compared to his brethren. As a medic, Flatline ironically hates death and strives to keep his allies alive whether they be the highest commanding officer or a Vehicon grunt. He's indifferent towards organics and prefers not to involve himself in their destruction. In combat, Flatline aims to cripple or maim his enemy instead of outright killing them. Whether this is due to a sense of mercy or cruelty is unknown.Weakness: As a Combat Medic, Flatline is lacking in ranged weaponry. His alternate mode is also impractical and can't reach the top speed of a Seeker. It's also unarmed.Bio: This combat medic was originally stationed on Paradron. Although he held no hatred or contempt for the Autobots, he ended up sympathising with the Decepticons due to the treatment of the lower castes. Flatline was deployed to Nibiru and was part of the first few patrols that went missing in the Underworld Mountains.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Burning Sky & Seekers | New KaonAbout a klik later, Burning Sky appeared in the command quarters, she leading, two flanking, and one bringing up the rear. After greeting Magmatron with her usual respectful tones (though her opinion of him was waning a bit), she looked at the newcomer with interest and concealed pleasure. A grounder. Well, at least they would have good bait -- she doubted that Magmatron would miss a supposed traitor if it all came down to abandoning him.Of course ... they would need to keep an optic on him, too.-Inferna

IC - Flatline: The stench of spilled energon covered the forest like a blanket. In a small clearing, an unconscious Vehicon laid - barely functioning. Beside him, a terrifying looking Decepticon laid by the grunt. A facemask slid together from the sides of his head as he slowly began healing the maimed being before him with his Repair Ray. The process was slow, but the numerous lacerations and burns began to fade away as the glowing green light passed over it. The medic shut off his tool a few moments later. The Vehicon was still unconscious, but would at least last a few cycles more. Satisfied, he dragged him to a small clearing full of other survivors. "Anyone out there? This is Flatline. I'm running low on energon, and the survivors I've found won't last much longer." The Decepticon said into his commlink. He kept his signal encrypted, hoping that his comrades would arrive before the creatures that stalked the forests would find him.

OOC: just don't make him talk and you should be fine :PIC: Shadowstormhe scanned the group, he was really hoping they didn't hate him. but that was unlikely.not that it mattered, as soon as he got out of this place he could do whatever he wanted.but he would go along with it. for now.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile