Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Sir, I'm picking up a distress call from Flatline. He's got casualties and needs assistance." Hunter-Seeker fully expected Magmatron to let the casualties rot and he was already planning an adjustment to his route to allow him to pick them up.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Flatline: The medic paced around the clearing. The missing limbs on some of the Insecticons he found had already been replaced with some Autotrooper limbs. As Flatline finished circling the area a third time, he looked up at the treetops. It was amazing how the trees grew even taller than him, not to mention the fact that the native lifeforms could even damage their advanced armor.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: "Splitting up in an area as dangerous as this one when the members of this team are not yet familiar with each other would be unwise. The most likely hiding place for the captured Autobots is the Slaughter Mountains. We'll search there first. If that fails, we will stay together and search the surrounding area, with Evo performing aerial surveillance from directly above our group. That will be considered our Plan B. Throughout either plan, my order to search, rescue, and eliminate any enemies, Decepticon or wildlife, still stands." Alphonus transformed. "To the mountains. Stay behind me." He drove onward.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Without a word, Hunter-Seeker whirled about. Magmatron wouldn't have had time to see the scowl on his face. Such blatant disregard for the lives of one's own soldiers was disgusting. Within moments, Hunter-Seeker and his selected forces were in the air. He opened a channel with Flatline. "Flatline. This is Hunter-Seeker, we are inbound on your position. We will arrive within a reasonable time frame." The force he led now was a far cry from the Insecticon swarm he had commanded earlier, but it would do.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Burning Sky & Seekers | AirborneBurning Sky's troops fell into formation just ahead of Hunter-Seeker, while the femme herself flew parallel to him. Occasionally the trine-members split off to investigate the airspace, then fell back into flight. She herself was quiet, save for occasional commands and communications.IC: Firestorm | DrivingObediently she followed, though she was a bit slower than she would like -- Firestorm wasn't a good offroader. She did her best to keep up, though, figuring that it wasn't worth mentioning unless she started risking dragging behind.OOC: Off for the night.-Inferna

IC: WideloadWideload transformed and took off behind Alphonus. Above the squad of Autobots soared countless strange flying creatures with bat-like wings and sharp teeth. Wideload established a radio uplink with the rest of his squad."Might want to look out above," he said through the uplink.As if on queue, the creatures divebombed the team, spewing a corrosive substance from their jaws. "Scrap, I jinxed it," Wideload muttered, transforming back into his robot mode just in time to take a glob of acid to the shin. With a cry that was half agony and half determined anger, he pulled out his Scrapmaker and took aim. Soon, a volley of plasma bolts rocketed up towards the creatures, tearing through skin and tissue and downing a few.

67tlbk.png

IC: Alphonus transformed and whirled around, skidding on his feet. "Aaaargh!" He activated his wrist-mounted machine guns and pulled out his anti-creature pistol, the special gear he had received in addition to the processor link. "Circular formation! Everyone face outward!" He got into position to begin the formation and fired from his three weapons at the creatures.OOC: Do I get to autohit NPC's, or do I have to treat them as PC's?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: You can autohit them. IC: WideloadWideload limped over into formation next to Alphonus and fired his Scrapmaker some more. He winced as the acidic ooze ate through his armor plating and eventually into his circuitry. His aim was hindered, as well as his ability to move."Do we have anyone here with an ounce of medical skill?"Several more of the animals went down.

67tlbk.png

IC: Alphonus swapped one machine gun for his sword, using the heat of the blade to evaporate the acid as he blocked the shots at Wideload. "This should do for now!" He shot in a sweeping motion with his machine gun, downing a few as his anti-creature pistol was incinerated by acid. "Break formation and find cover! I will hold them until the rest of you reach your intended positions. No retreating!" He continued to fire, taking hits that burned a chunk of his left shoulder away and would have mutilated his face, were it not for his protective gear.OOC: How many are there?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The Scout shook his head at Wideload as he dove into position. He armed one of the grenades, and tossed a grenade high up into the air. The small canister lets loose a hailstorm of shrapnel that shredded two or three of the strange creatures. As soon as Alphonus gave the order, Crosswise scrambled up past the Prime and began ascending down the other side of the mountain and towards Slaughter Forest.IC - Flatline: "We'll hold out for as long as we can." the surgeon replied as he looked over the small group of survivors. He sighed as he gazed up at the sky and waited for the reinforcements to come in. He looked over to the salvaged body of an Autotrooper. His squad didn't encounter any Autobot patrols in the area, yet there were numerous corpses scattered throughout the forest.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker looked over the area beneath him. It was slowly becoming more and more thick with trees. He hadn't been here before, so he only had the maps certain scouts had uploaded to the database to go on. The maps were shoddy and Hunter-Seeker, as always, was certain he could have done a much better job. Flatline's signal helped, he could track the medic by it. After they arrived there however, they would be on their own beyond the aforementioned shoddy maps.

OOC: I had an idea, but Wheeljack is offline, so it won't work...IC: Alphonus, knowing the rest had cover at this point,OOC: RPG time is always screwy, so just go with it.IC: used his own blade to block and evaporate the acid shots as he backed up and took a position behind a large rock, perhaps once a part of the Mountains. From there, more or less safe, he pulled out his Ion Rifle and shot down several creatures, one by one. It would take a while for them to burn up his cover. "Take them all down, then regroup!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: ready. what do you need? er. done.IC: Evo"yes sir" Evo transformed and lent the prime a hand. though he had to admit it wasn't easy.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: "Transform into jet mode. I will have to get down on one knee, on your back, one hand holding on to stay steady! You have to fly me up to the swarm, and I will use my sword to take down as many as I can! Fire your anti-creature weaponry from under your wings!" Alphonus put away his Ion Rifle, ran at Evo, and shot from his machine guns at the swarm to get himself some cover fire. In the process, his knee armor was melted, various pieces of circuitry were exposed, and he fell down upon reaching Evo. "Hurry!" Two of the creatures fell down dead.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: As the enemies shot, but Evo probably couldn't maneuver easily with someone three times as big on his back. "Hang in there, Evo!" OOC: From here on I'll call them Acid Wasps until Zyke tells me their real name.IC: Alphonus leaned to the right, guiding Evo's jet force to turn. "HYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" He swung his sword into the nearest Acid Wasp's neck, tearing the head off. He swung the sword again, hurling the head at another one. The pincers of the head sheared off the wings of the second Acid Wasp. Evo's fire gave him some cover as he stood up and slashed at one, cutting its guts out and hurling it at another. His move caused a chain reaction that downed several more Acid Wasps."Alpha Unit, accurate fire only! Avoid shooting us!" He got back down on one knee and hand to stay balanced and avoid an Acid Wasp flying straight at him, then raised his sword so that it flew right into it. With Evo's movement going opposite to that of the wasp, it was given a deep, mortal gash across its underbelly.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Permission to land granted! Quickly!" He let go of Evo, keeping balanced with his feet and knee, to shoot from his left machine gun while blocking shots and evaporating the acid in them with his right Energon Sword. "Stay as level as you can!"OOC: Spitter Bats it is. How many are there now? We've all been taking down many.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: EvoHe landed" and waited for the prime to step off. than converted, jumped into the air, stabbed the nearest bat with one of his daggers and drug it to the ground, finishing it.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Ic / Vee / Underworld Mountains: "Anyone out there... Won't last much longer..." an encrypted distress signal crackled over a specially allocated emergency band. Vee didn't need any time to ponder. He was available to render assistance and was fairly close by. Turning to leave, he heard an all to familiar sound in the distance behind him. Gunfire. Startled, Vee gazed up the mountain and towards the northern sky. An ominous black cloud of living flesh swarmed about, dive-bombing what could only by the squad of Autobots on the other side of the mountain. Streaks of plasma volleys sliced into the twisting dark mass. Shocked and a bit frightened at the sight of the foretold creatures of the forest, the Decepticon scout transformed into his vehicle mode and sped off towards the origin of the beacon a few dozen kilometers off.

Edited by Veeci

Imagine, a room, awash in gasoline. And there are two implacable enemies in that room. One of them has nine-thousand matches. The other has seven-thousand matches. Each of them is concerned about who's ahead, who's stronger. - Carl Sagan
Formerly Vorox Chief.

Ooc (@TNG): Time is always a bit bizarre and twisted in TbRpgs. If I could have written and posted that entry earlier I would have. I meant for it to fit in while your party was battling the newly dubbed "Spitter Bats", so you wouldn't have noticed Vee's escape. However, for the sake of continuing the story, we'll say that Alphonus caught a glimpse of him as he vanished into the thicker part of the forest on the edge of the clearing. You have the option to pursue the unknown figure into the brush or deal with the battle wounds of your teammates.Edit: I just realized this sounded a bit condescending. I do apologize for that; I meant the above in the lightest sense possible.

Edited by Veeci

Imagine, a room, awash in gasoline. And there are two implacable enemies in that room. One of them has nine-thousand matches. The other has seven-thousand matches. Each of them is concerned about who's ahead, who's stronger. - Carl Sagan
Formerly Vorox Chief.

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot had sat on the side of the mountain as he watched the beetles eat the remaining Spitter Bats. He chuckled as the Autobots ran, but what came out of his mouth was a voice that was unrecognizable. He snarled as soon as he saw the rest of Alpha Unit arrive. Keeping himself hidden against a large rock, he closed his optics and seemingly deactivating. A moment later, Crosswise looked around for the rest of his team. The scout carefully slid down the slope and landed right behind Alphonus."Sorry sir, I think this device short-circuited and sent me offline for a while. What happened to the swarm?"IC - Flatline: Two patched-up Vehicons returned to the clearing. Their gangly arms held a small assortment of items. Curious, the combat medic gingerly took one of the items. The metallic being held a small device in his hands. He tapped the handle of what seemed to be an emergency flare. However, it wasn't of Decepticon design. If it was, there would have been spikes at the top in order to increase its combat effectiveness. Flatline stored it in a cavity on his back, and sat back against a tree. The wait was unbearable for him.

Name: Raining FireFaction: DecepticonClass: SoldierAppearance: Raining Fire is tall and slim. His torso and head are white, and his limbs start out white and turn to red at the hands and feet.Alternate mode: Raining Fire transforms into a thin jet, his arms becoming the wings and his legs, torso and head the body.Weapons: On each of Raining Fire's wrists is a flamethrower. In his vehicle mode, they're on the bottoms of the wings and a turret that fires bullets that explode on impact is present on the body.Skills: Burning things. Blowing things up. Oh, and melting things.Traits: Raining Fire, simply put, likes burning things. To death. As such, he's generally regarded as a homicidal maniac and avoided, though he hasn't killed another Decepticon to date.Weakness: Isn't a very good shot with his turret, and his flamethrowers are close range.Bio: Like many others, Raining Fire was brought to Nibiru on the Shadow Striker as aerial support.

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons