Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: TNG, I'm pretty sure it's not going to be that easy. After all, the depth isn't known, and it'd probably need explosives to breach the surface. Besides, NPCs are as tough as named characters -- even if you got down there, it wouldn't be without some sort of detailed fight.(Apparently the boss beat me to it ... you guys always post faster than I do. :P) IC: Burning Sky | Slaughter/Underworld Forest | PrisonerAs the last to have fallen, the arch-Seeker was the slowest to revive, optics unshuttering and going online, a faint red glow in chorus with the other gleaming orbs of her fellow Decepticons. Her processer was slow to reboot, but afterwards she began looking around as best as she could, looking for an escape -- however, due to the fact her sensors were telling her that they were underground, the innate Seeker fear of being enclosed was starting to interfere with that process.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

OOC: General rule of thumb (for me, anyway) is when it comes to plot-related stuff, let the GM (or one of his minions) control the circumstances, or at least treat them and their various characters as if they're a few times stronger than you.But then again, Ziko's the boss, not me. :PWill IC Firestorm once IC is edited.-Inferna

OOC: Not to mention that you'd end up killing everyone in there if you collapsed the ceiling on top of them.IC - Crosswise: The scout sat against a tree. Their first mission had already ended up a failure, and it seemed as though Wideload was as good as dead. There was a slight hint of doubt in his mind that perhaps the beings that shanghaied the General were merely curious of the metallic lifeforms. The scout simply stared mystified at Alphonus shooting the ground. The larger Autobot was merely wasting his ammo. Crosswise looked over to Firestorm, and attempted to ignore the sounds of three guns unloading clip after clip into Nibiru."Hey Firestorm, do you think it's possible to get demoted even lower than Private Negative First Class? Our leader's gone insane and we've somehow lost the General to enemy forces..."IC - Flatline: Compared to the other Decepticons trapped with him, Flatline remained calm and examined the situation. Staying still would most likely not get him shocked. The restraints were strong enough to hold a Soldier. And it seemed like he was going to get dissected by insectoid organics. The Decepticon quietly scratched the surface of his wrist restraints to check just how hard the metal was. The medic kept his fear suppressed and activated his facemask.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

OOC: According to Zyke he wasn't taken.IC: Alphonus stopped. "The ground is more than ten feet deep." He got out of the hole. "Crosswise, I think I might be the one to demote you for that comment. It would have worked if the ground was less shallow. They are directly below us...so they must have a passage." He walked over to the area where Wideload and the Decepticons were taken. "Search the area." He fired a few shots to see if it would expose a tunnel.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"You will pay for this. Do you realize who you are dealing with? You and your entire species will be but dust once you are found." Hunter-Seekers voice was cold and matter of fact, he fully intended to make good on his word if he was able to. What had happened here was... monstrous. From the number of missing patrols, this being had a large amount of energon staining it's hands.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: DeltusDeltus tossed Vee away upon noticing the bugs... his Arachniphobia kicking in''Awww scrap, aw scrap, scrap, SCRAP!''Deltus noticed the insects crawling towards him, without a moments hesitation he grabed Vee shook the insects off him, transformed and sped of as fast as he could, but not with out leaving the insects a little gift. a gift that lot like a grenade...After driving a few miles Deltus transformed and tossed Vee too the floor,"Ok then little guy how about you wake up now"OOC: There ya go Vee I got the insects off you free of charge :P

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Pretty sure the insects already took Vee underground.IC - Flatline: The Decepticon shut his optics and tried to drown out the screams of the large Autobot. Despite being enemies, Flatline would never wish this for this kind of punishment on his enemies. The creature's statement had confused him. Perhaps the creature was trying to create the perfect Cybertronian, or maybe trying to improve its own skills. The fact that it spoke understandable Cybertronian was completely baffling, however.

IC - Crosswise: The scout directed one of the seekers over to the unconscious Evo before slowly moving towards the cave entrance. The prospects of entering a dark and empty cave didn't seem to faze the Cybertronian who flipped his visor up and looked to the others. He gingerly picked up a small pebble with two fingers and tossed it into the darkness. The sound was barely audible, but it seemed as though the echo lasted slightly longer than it should have."I'll go scout out the cave. There might be some sort of underground tunnel system."

IC (Hunter-Seeker)In desperation, Hunter-Seeker started to push against the table with his extra legs, trying to break through the metal. He would gut this being, killing an enemy in combat was one thing....but this was beyond the pale. This was cold-blooded torture.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Raining Fire: ???:Raining Fire looked at the irritating creature. Oh, he would feed this thing its own guts."So, might I ask what you're doing and how you plan to accomplish it without being slaughtered by our reinforcements?"

IC:"Change," the creature said, "make different."It finished his modifications and set the altered t-cog next to Wideload, who had passed out from shock. It looked around the trapped 'Bots and 'Cons, its compound eyes finally settling on a Vehicon. It proceeded to do the same thing that it had done to Wideload, eventually coming up with the Vehicon's t-cog. It went over to another workbench and started altering the other device.

67tlbk.png

IC - Flatline: The Decepticon looked around the room. The entire process was barbaric, and the damage done to the Transformation Cogs could have been irreversible. He still held out hope, however, that the dropship would arrive with reinforcements. There's no way Magmatron would let his two highest ranked officers waste away in a cave. Flatline wondered if his jet engines on his back were disabled.OOC: Oh hey, Wideload's an Action Master now :D

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker poured all of his strength into his extra legs, straining against his bonds in a desperate attempt to escape. Despite the jolts he had received previously, he was not weak, he was not tired and he was not going to wait passively to be dissected. Every iota of power and will he had was put into this effort. If he could, he would break free, force feed the creature it's own arms and then see what *it* had in it's chest cavity.

IC: The creature finished its modifications and put the Vehicon's t-cog down. Before it could continue, however, there was a rumble. It hesitated looking up at the cave ceiling. Suddenly, the Autobot rescue team flew in through a tunnel and aimed every blaster at the creature."Halt," one said. The alien flew into a panic, unlocking all of the restraints. Before Hunter-Seeker could get up, however, he handed the Vehicon's t-cog to Hunter-Seeker."Take," it said desperately, "take!"OOC: Feel free to kill it now, but make sure you take the t-cog.Wideload regained consciousness to find his own transformation cog next to him. It made him nauseous, but he picked it up and staggered towards the tunnel.

67tlbk.png

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker snatched up the T-Cog and then, two of his extra appendages grabbed it's shoulders. He brought his other four extra appendages up, their sharp points arrayed in a square pattern in front of the creatures chest. Then he jerked the creature forward and impaled it, his legs going right through it's chitin with a sickening crunch. "That is for all the cybertronians you butchered." He threw the creatures twitching body aside and turned to face the Autobots.

Edited by Basilisk

IC - Crosswise: The small Autobot arrived soon after the seekers. The headlights on his chest were still on, and it took him a minute to realize what was happening. Crosswise drew out his pistol and looked over to Wideload. The Autobot sighed in relief as he saw that large bot still functioning."We're outgunned! Retrieve General Wideload and let's retreat!" Crosswise said quickly as he kept his pistol trained on the creature. As soon as Wideload had made it past the scout, he chuckled strangely and primed a grenade with his left hand. There was a murderous glint in his eyes as he chucked it straight at the alien. Which Hunter-Seeker had just impaled.IC - Flatline: The Decepticon quickly retrieved his repair ray from the small pile of confiscated weapons. As he activated the tool, Flatline rushed behind his table to take cover from the inevitable firefight. The medic looked over to his commanding officer and gazed at the transformation cog with slight confusion."SIC, when we get back to base let me take a look at that T-cog. Your weapons systems should have reactivated now as well."

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Alphonus walked into the cave. "An excellent idea. Caves tend to always lead deeper into the ground." He followed Crosswise after he performed his echo test, using the glow of his Energon Blade as a light. "If you hear gunfire," he said to the other Autobots, "come down immediately whether an order is given or not." He walked deeper in, climbing down to a lower level and another cave passage in the opposite direction, but underground. Following Crosswise into it, he saw what he did. "Good work, Crosswise!" He pulled out his Ion Rifle. "Release Wideload at once, or I will open fire!"OOC: Glad I didn't miss anything. I only wish we could have gotten there sooner. Sorry, my time zone is absurd.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker held his hands at his sides. "If we open fire in here I suspect this entire facility will come down around us." He had distanced himself from the corpse of the alien, being caught in an explosion wasn't high on his list of things to do. "It would appear we are at an impasse."

IC:"Thank you..." were the creatures last words before it was incinerated.Wideload stumbled over to one of the medics and slumped to his knees.The startled 'bot turned to his colleagues. "We have General Wideload! Let's move!" The medic hoisted Wideload back up onto his feet and turned back to the tunnel.Soon, the squad of Autobots had reached the surface, where they laid Wideload down in the dirt."Let's get this back in you," the leader of the rescue squad said, taking the t-cog, "now, I need you to hold still."

Edited by Zyke the destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker made no move to stop the Autobots. "Flatline. Causality report. I need to know how many dropships I need to call in." Hunter-Seeker looked at the lab around him and cringed at the deeds that had been committed here. "I'll have them bring some explosives. This place...needs to be destroyed."

IC: Burning Sky | Underground Being seperated from the sky had made the Sky Commander less helpful than she would have been had their impasse with the Autobots, though she had held her Ion Cannon at the forces that had appeared in the tunnels in front of them. As she slowly regained her composure, she stomped long and hard on the body of their captor, disgusted by what had been going on here ... but at the same time curious as to the nature of the alien, and what it had been trying to accomplish.She was no scientist, though. "Perhaps we should bring back some of its work, or part of its body, for examination and research," she proposed slowly, still examining the creature at her pedes.IC: Firestorm | AbovegroundThe Soldier had guarded the topside of the tunnel, in case anything had come out. She remained at her post for a while, in case anything else came.-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: As soon as Crosswise entered the surface, he snarled. The thought of leaving the Decepticons alive left a bitter taste in the Autobot's mouth. He looked over to Alphonus Prime and snarled in contempt. The presence of anger in his voice seemed out of place with the scout. His voice was deeper and seemed like it belonged to a far older bot."Get my name right or shut yer trap." said the Autobot rudely as he cradled his pistol in his hands. He kept his visor over his optics and continued looking around at the small group of Autobots.IC - Flatline: "I'd say two dropships sir. At least four or five of our Vehicons died from that thing's dissections while we were still out. If you're planning on honoring the dead or perhaps scavenging spare parts, that's another dropship you'll need to call in." Flatline reported in as he stood up from behind the table. He looked at the mangled corpse of the alien in disgust before instructing two Insecticons to carry it after the third in command finished her vengeance."We can access some records and see what exactly this thing is as well. I also wouldn't recommend the genocide of their kind, however." the medic said as he turned to Hunter-Seeker and Burning Sky.