Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: I know he will. What's the perimeter of the cliff?IC: Omnitrix did not stop. Climbing with ease due to his limb-stretch Shifting, he didn't let up for a second. A flurry of sonic blasts were flying at the Leapers. He was aiming high, so that even if he missed, boulders would fall on their heads.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: He's in the same area as Omnitrix. Alphonus killed the Destroyer. Leo is under rubble and has the same fate as Turmoil. 'Cons are inside the mine, which is impenetrable from the outside and has the only entrance blocked by rubble. Alphonus and Smokescreen are en route to Omnitrix' location, which will take a while. Alphonus is ahead since Smokescreen only uses his vehicle mode out of absolute necessity.So, go ahead and strike. Also, Shade, Hydra, and Blitzwing are still fighting, right?

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: yes, just not each other, there just hasn't been much point in actually making them do anything important. since I havn't had an abundance of time lately.IC: HeliosHelios got a running start and rammed omnitrix with his shield.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: Oh. I thought they were busy climbing, but ahead of him. What's the perimeter of the cliff?IC: Omnitrix fired again, this time aiming low to knock their legs out from under them. If he missed, he would hit the rocks and cause them to slide and fall. At the same time, he blasted away any rubble headed toward him while using his limb-stretch climbing.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: clearly I did not know that he was climbing a wall... the only one of my charecters that would do something like that Is blitzwing.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC:

One of the Leapers used its boosters as a sort of jetpack to reach the top before Omnitrix, where it chiselled away at the edge of the cliff to force boulders to fall down on him.
Yeah :PHere is an overhead view of the mine. As you can see, it would take hours for Alphonus to drive round it, and hours is what Omnitrix doesn't have.IC: Leapers (Mine)The blasts hit the cliff in front of the Leapers, but they were standing too far back to get effected by it. They continued to wait.

IC: It occurred to Alphonus that the cliff was too large when he saw the end far ahead. He commed Smokescreen. "This method is ineffective. The perimeter of the cliff extends for miles.""You think I don't know that?! I don't use my vehicle mode much, so I opted to climb. I'm halfway there."Alphonus transformed. He began to climb and commed all the Autobots in the area. "Status report, all of you!""Not too good! I'm being harassed by two Leapers! Some 'Con ran straight into a wall!" Omnitrix climbed and flipped up the cliff on his extended arms, then Shifted back to normal. He fired at the Leapers from above as he flew, so they wouldn't be able to jump over him, then landed behind them and fired continuous intense blasts that would begin to push them off the cliff. "Omnitrix is under attack!""Then get moving." Smokescreen slowly laughed. So there were more 'Cons to rip apart.Alphonus climbed with his swords. "Eegh.."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:.......................................................................................... ...............I've already explained that that would not have happened if I had known that. I haven't had an abundance of time. If you where not on the ground, he would not have charged you. comprende?

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: HeliosHelios flung a wave of energy at omnitrix, hoping it wouldn't dissipate by the time it reached him.OOC: I'm not sure how far away you are, but, if it does hit the damage is based off of that. think like the star saber, but without being insanely overpowered. just the force from the swing, but in a forward moving ark. minus whatever it would lose from the distance.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Omnitrix is at the top of the cliff. Helios is at the bottom. It took Omnitrix 10 minutes to climb while under attack, but he was using limb-stretching.IC: A wave of energy suddenly cut the edge of the cliff where it hit, and fell. Omnitrix noticed it out the corner of his eye. "The slag?!"With Omnitrix oblivious as to the source and honestly not giving a flying scrap, the boulder cut loose by the wave came tumbling down...at Helios.OOC: I suggest sending Blitzwing after Alphonus or Smokescreen (Not the best two choices for sending a char to fight, huh? XD) then having Shade and Hydra try to break into the mine. Helios can climb the cliff like Alphonus and Smokescreen are already doing. That will get you fully back into the action and you'll stop being humiliated.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Care if I join in fellows?Also care to give me a overview of the plot up to this point?HunterFaction: AutobotClass:ScoutAppearance:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-i1dr5iyTIc/TCthFNFxdyI/AAAAAAAABMQ/61ZqvsI5SWM/s1600/AirRaid.PNGWeaponsMissiles x 40Chaingun x 2SkillsSuppresive fireDeath from above Missile barrageChromeboltTraitsHunter loves joking around and making fun of his enemies, he is also extremely violent compared to your usual Autobot, he is more then willing to take the spark of another Transformers if needed, though he is also quite friendly to other Autobots. Hunter is also highly sarcastic when in a fight and sometimes he likes to mock his enemies before he eliminates them, thought it some times causes him to get distracted from his objective.WeaknessHunter can get distracted easily and once he expends his missiles, he has really no real effective way to deal with heavly armored Cybertronians, so he is not the best person for a full scale offense or defense, he is best suited for a raid/ hit and run attack.BioHunter was a former member of the Cybertron Air Command under the command of Starscream, but he retired some time before the war, when the war broke out, he quickly join Optimus Prime and his Autobots, but latter on when the Ark was going to be launched, he decided to stay behind on Cybertron and provide air cover for the Arks launch.During the war on Cybertron he was deactivated after sustaining heavy damage during the leaving of the Ark, he was recovered by the Autobots remaining on Cybertron and was brought onto the Titan when it was launched. Just recently Hunter has been reactivated after finishing his repairs.Hunter specialized in hit and run attack, raids, precision air strikes, and anything else that just requires you to get in fast and pull out fast, thought recent he has obtained new hard ware that will allow him to provide close air support, though not as a dedicated air support role.

OOC: Some guys were disappearing from both sides. The Second in Command of both sides were sent to lead a squad to investigate. They discovered that there were intelligent organics here that modified T-Cogs to allow beast modes. This tech was reverse-engineered.Next, the Decepticons attacked a mine. Autobots arrived and drove them off. Following a fight with Magmatron, Alphonus and some others went into simulation training, disappearing while there was an uprising in the Decepticon ranks.Hunter-Seeker(Decepticon former SIC) had turned traitor. After a long battle between the Legion(H-S's troops) and the Loyalists, H-S lost and was captured, but not before gravely wounding Magmatron. Gigatron stepped up to take his place while he recovered, with Betadron and Turmoil arguing over who was second in command. The instrument of the Loyalist victory was Scorponok, a city-bot formed from New Kaon itself under Magmatron's total control.Before the issue could be decided of who was Decepticon SIC, Alphonus (The SIC of the Autobots and only Prime allowed in the game, according to Basilisk) won the simulation and got a reformat, along with a trailer that turned into a flight battlesuit. (So don't get any big ideas about that. It was a prize from a contest.)Gigatron launched two attacks, one under the command of Turmoil, and the other under Betadron. Turmoil's attack was a decoy, though he did bring a Destroyer. Huge fight. Alphonus buried Turmoil under some rubble, but ended up sealing the mine off. Only Decepticons remained inside. No one could go in after them.Smokescreen (Alphonus' demented older brother who is working for the Autobots because of who knows why, and died once before returning to life), Omnitrix, and Victory Leo fought the Destroyer. Victory Leo was buried under rubble, and Omnitrix ended up fighting Leapers all by himself.Alphonus killed the Destroyer, and is now climbing the cliff with Smokescreen to get a view of the area. (Which Alphonus cannot do himself because his trailer is in need of repairs due to using it to trash every 'Con who stood in front of him.) Omnitrix killed a Leaper and is now against one more.Meanwhile, in the true attack, the Autobots and Decepticons are all dead or knocked out, save for Abomination and Acceleratron, two combiners. They're dueling right now.Yeah. Pop up wherever you like.IC: Omnitrix thought for a moment. He couldn't hit its front...He shot the cliff to send more boulders down, while jumping on a boulder, on the side where the Leaper couldn't see him. Close to the ground, he jumped off and fired again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Hunter is approved save for his appearance (I find it hard to approve a character who looks identical to a canon one) and the bizarre way you've laid out your profile. Please either put the headings in bold or use colons.IC: Leaper (Mine)The Leaper stayed standing still, waiting for the opportune moment to strike.

OOC: You didn't specify where he landed.IC: Omnitrix, using the rocks as cover, continued to fire narrow, sharp, quick bursts of fire at the Leaper's face. "Are there any Autobots in the area without opponents?""Yes.""Give us your position." Alphonus reached the top of the cliff, finding Smokescreen already there."Drive in northwest and get to the bottom of the cliff!"He scratched his nose. "We are already at the top.""Well, good! Straight run, not going around anything, shorter distance. Floor it and back me up!"Alphonus transformed. "Smokescreen, move--""Shut up." Smokescreen transformed and drove."Don't make me put you back in jail." He drove on after, going after Omnitrix. It would still take a while, though.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Or that.Omnitrix transformed, then Shifted blades into the front of his car mode. "LET'S PLAY TURBOFOX!" He charged right at him back, but with deadly weaponry added.OOC: Play Turbofox=Play Chicken. If that's not an expression used in the UK, it normally means two cars charging at each other, where the first to turn away loses. A very dangerous and foolish game normally, but this is a battlefield and he's using the phrase liberally.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Leaper (Mine)The Leaper's talons were just as deadly, and the two slammed into each other at top speed. When the dust eventually cleared, both were lying on the ground with several stab wounds. It was unclear to Helios whether they had survived.OOC: Your decision on the condition of Omnitrix ;) As for the Leaper, I dunno whether I'll have him survive or not, so we'll see.

OOC: Sorry for the no-post guys, but I've just found it hard to get online at all lately. Let's see if we can't resume the Combiner fight...IC: AcceleratronAcceleratron started moving extremely quickly, darting in and out of Abominations attacks. When the massive robot moved to reload his weapons or cool them down or whatever it was you did when you fired a gun nonstop for a while, he lunged forward, sending a super-speed punch at his opponent's face-blob.

67tlbk.png

IC: However, as only the shoulder cannons were being fired nonstop, Abomination stabbed right at Acceleratron's face with his flaming sword at the same time. The fist sunk right into the blob and was somewhat dragged in, then stuck. Physical contact started to spread infectious particles all over the super-fast Autobot--all while a sword was moving at his face.OOC: I really see no way to avoid that move. Physical contact with Abomination=about the worst possible way to attack him.IC: Evidently, neither of them was the turbofox. "Aaggh..." Omnitrix rolled aside a bit. He could barely move. "Prime...need...backup." Alphonus, having driven across the cliff in a straight line, was able to actually show up this time. He looked down, and his optical pupils suddenly shrunk. "Omnitrix!""And a Leaper." Smokescreen said, cocking his Fusion Cannon.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Acceleratron"Well, slag. Again."He jerked his head to the side and nothing was harmed save for one of his antenna, which was sliced off and fell into the dirt."Now that just wasn't cool."He pressed the Requiem Blaster's barrel into Abomination's stomach, then fired and activated his foot-thrusters at the same time. He angled his feet so that he flew backwards, pulling his fist out."What is this stuff?" he wondered, flexing his fingers.The part of Gearshift that was still conscious was mentally screaming in disgust.OOC: So what exactly are the effects of the particles?

67tlbk.png