Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Dizziness, weakening, sight impediments, slowing, bad reflexes, bad aim, etc. The more you get, the worse it becomes. Considering the air is filled with it and you just punched into the biggest blob of the stuff around...you have a problem.IC: Abomination flew back, slime and blobs spewing from his chest and 'head'. It reformed and stitched itself back together with small wormlike tentacles, and was able to fire again. This time Acceleratron would have major trouble dodging, so he fired all his guns at and around him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Alphonus jumped off the cliff, then caught himself on his blades near the edge, following Smokescreen's trick. It was much faster, but one had to wonder how anyone could so casually take the shock.His arms buckled to prevent snapping. "Eergh!"Smokescreen did the same, yet his arms ended up fully extended and his elbows were hit with all the force. He showed no signs of irritation, however, and simply bent his arms at the elbows again with a sickening series of crunches, then landed.I wonder at times if he ever truly came back to life or not. Alphonus helped Omnitrix up."You will not send me back to jail." Smokescreen pointed his gun.Alphonus shook his head. "You broke out to kill Decepticons and aid Autobots. I will do everything in my power to ensure you do not return to jail. In the meantime, you must stand guard here and contact a dropship to bring a mining vehicle. I will go and get Omnitrix to safety, along with my trailer for repairs. When we complete our tasks, we are to head to Mine 400STRA and reinforce the other Autobots there.Smokescreen growled. "Guard duty?!""If they manage to break out, I can promise you plenty of your manner of entertainment. We must all do our part." Alphonus transformed, hooked up to his trailer, and drove off with Omnitrix. Smokescreen stood at the blocked entrance. "Calling New Iacon dropship bay. Anyone receiving this message, send a dropship with a driller tank to my location. Heavy weapons may be required. Bring them just in case..." He laughed slowly, then hung up the comm.Alphonus commed Crosscut. "I'm heading back to New Iacon for repairs to Omnitrix and my trailer. What's your status?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Because," Alphonus said, pulling in, "I am getting Omnitrix to a medic and getting my trailer to the armory." He drove to the hospital and commed Painkiller. "I need a spot for Omnitrix. He's heavily injured, unconscious, and covered in stab wounds. ETA is five cycles." "Hm?" he commed in response, rather than texting back. "Get in a dropship and load a driller tank onto it. Load heavy weapons from the armory as well. We're going to bust open this shell, then blast every single Decepticon inside to the pit. And trust me, I know the pit. Be quick about it."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Alphonus arrived at the medical bay, then handed Omnitrix to some Scientists. "Major stab wounds, high fatigue." He drove off.Omnitrix looked around. Blazing lights in his optics. He shut them. Any attempt to shift the stabs and fill them in was met with a buzzing pain throughout his whole body, like that of a human's arm when their elbow is struck in the right place. "Aargh!"He pulled in at the armory, swinging his trailer to flip it off, then transformed and caught it. He brought it in to the armory manager. "This needs repairs. It cannot be easily replaced, nor found in this armory.""Whut." The tank-soldier Autobot took the trailer and overturned it in his hands. "What the slaggin' Karz are you tryin' ta pull? This's a cargo trailer! A'course it ain't found in this dang place!"Alphonus took it, then set it on the ground. "I did not specify the cargo." It transformed into a broken-down weapons depot, with parts sparking and damaged. "Repair that.""...oh. Yessir, then..." The mechanic got to work. "Where the slaggin' pit did ya get this thing anywayz?!"Smokescreen waited, releasing steam from the spaces between the back of his hands and his knuckles.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: doesn't look like anything I could do would be very productive at the moment. hopefully I can get on tomarrow, but I make no promises for the rest of the week.unless someone can find something for my chars to do. other than blow stuff up. scratch that, I wanna blow stuff up.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC: The dropship arrived, piloted by an Autotrooper. Smokescreen impatiently pounded on the hatch until it opened. Immediately, he rushed in without a word and took a Thermo Rocket Launcher and a Scrapmaker X12. He reloaded all his weapons, slowly laughing. "Man the driller tank."The Autotrooper did so, and drilled through the entrance of the blocked cave...."Well, there you go. Good as nuew.""Thank you." Alphonus transformed it into suit mode without getting inside. "Now, fix the rest of the parts.""SCRAP SLAGGIT, WHAAAAT" The mechanic facepalmed and got to work.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yes. So now we can open up the final chapter of the attack on Mine 4NZZN4.IC: "Ere. This thing was a pain ta' fix, I can tell ya that."Alphonus transformed it into trailer mode, then transformed into truck mode and hooked up to it. He drove to a dropship, preparing to reinforce whoever needed it.The tank drilled all the way in, and the Autotrooper inside saw...OOC: Well, that bit is up to you, Wotz.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Various (Mine 4NZZN4)...his final moments at the hands of a riot cannon, which utterly obliterated his body.Everyone turned to see a battered, scarred but definitely alive Turmoil standing over him.The Brutes at the other entrance, realising the Autobots had retreated and having overheard Smokescreen's order, turned to head back inside the mine to give their fellows assistance.OOC: When you said 'the Autotrooper' I wasn't sure whether you meant inside the mine or inside the drill, so this post works for either of those options.

OOC: The tank had a hatch, not an open top. You couldn't have shot the part of him sticking out of the tank because there wasn't one.I'll admit the Turmoil bit though. I thought the rubble fell directly on top of him. But if it didn't, as you said, then he understandably would only have the battle damage.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: OK FIEN XD

OOC: Turmoil is the only one there, so I presume you mean him.IC: Turmoil (Mine 4NZZN4)Turmoil took multiple shots as he leapt into the cockpit and reversed at top speed (which wasn't much faster than running speed), the machine's huge treads threatening to crush the Autobots.
Smokescreen is the only one there, so I presume you mean him.IC: Smokescreen transformed out of necessity to get out of the way. His rocket launcher was now mounted on the top of his vehicle mode, due to being an external extra weapon, and he fired it right at Turmoil as he drove the rather slow tank."Prime left you ALIVE?!" Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Sorry about the inactivity guys... I haven't quit, it's just that lifes a bit hectic at the moment, and I don't want to get wrpped up and have you guys waiting on me.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Thanks, Shockwave.IC: Smokescreen drove out of the cave, not wanting another cave in, whether on him or Turmoil. "Come at me!" He transformed.If the rocks got Turmoil, it would be quite a disappointment. He would lose the feel of Turmoil's crushed metal and spewing Energon flowing through his hands. "Now, I will do what Prime could not!" He slowly laughed again.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: This is just part of my elaborate plan to get Axilus to reply to my PMs :PEDIT: And now the deed has been done. Time for my long-awaited response.IC: Turmoil (Mine 4NZZN4)Smokescreen's reasoning was correct: Turmoil was not able to move at top speed. But he didn't need to. He never did.Still in tank form, he fired at the ground in front of Smokescreen, causing an eruption of smoke and dust, creating a smokescreen, ironically clouding the Autobot's vision. Turmoil then fired two more shots, these heading directly for his enemy, who would not (or at least barely) be able to see them coming.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

OOC: You ignored the rapid fire. Anyway, just react to this post's attacks and we'll be fine.IC: Turmoil did not, however, account for hearing, and so Smokescreen knew to hide behind a rock on the cliffside regardless. The shots either whizzed by or slammed into the rock, depending on just how Turmoil fired them.Smokescreen fired again with all his weapons when the smoke cleared sufficiently to aim, each one rapidly except for the rocket launcher.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Turmoil (Mine 4NZZN4)Turmoil transformed into robot mode, seemingly unphased by the severe damage he was taking. One rocket blew off the armour on his right shoulder."Decepticon Seekers," he growled over the comm. "Fire on my opponent!"A squadron of Seekers broke off from the main aerial battle and descended, guns blazing. Several rockets were fired and multiple bombs were dropped. The jets were too fast to be struck by Smokescreen's vast armoury; he was going to have to get creative.Meanwhile, Turmoil fired another blast from his cannon. He was running out of ammo, and the only thing keeping him conscious, alive and standing was pure murderous rage.

OOC: Turmoil's gonna be sore in the morning..XDIC: Smokescreen fired a rocket up, detonating a bomb and setting off a chain reaction that blew up the other projectiles in midair. That, however, distracted him, and he fell back as he watched the Seekers once again get out of range. He could see a scrapheap defeat coming his way.Gah! Prime! Get down here, I need backup! You left that 'Con ALIVE!Alphonus immediately set the dropship's course for Mine 4NZZN4. Without time to be fitted with extra weapons, it flew on. Time to finish it.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Hey, buddy."All four barrels of Wideload's Scrapmaker tapped Turmoil on the shoulder.Waspinator saw a brief opening among Red Alert's flurry of jabs and swipes, and he took it. His dagger went almost hilt-deep into Red Alert's abdominal plating."Gah!" The medic shrieked in surprise, falling backwards into the dirt while his pain receptors overloaded."Stupid medic-bot," Waspinator hissed, walking away from his damaged opponent."Painkiller," Red Alert sent not just to Painkiller, but any Autobot within range, "I'm...down."Acceleratron was beginning to feel the effects of Abomination's infectious particles.Out...out....I gotta get out!His air filtration systems erupted in a violent cough, and the once-speedy bot was scrambling his way across the wall of the mine and up to the ramp. Before he could hold out any longer, Searchlight took over."Velocibots...seperate!"Instantly, the combiner's six components split up. Gearshift and Electrobolt transformed into vehicle mode and sped up the ramp, while searchlight took off in jet mode.

67tlbk.png

OOC: And marching band season (As a matter of fact, it is a marching field.) is almost over, so I should be able to continue playing as well. now we just need more people.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Smokescreen fired as the Seekers got back into attack position. They couldn't possibly be fast enough to dodge it all if he didn't shoot at where they were, but where they were headed."Scratch that, Alphonus. Scrap off, I have assistance already." Alphonus flew onward. "I must still go there. I picked up a transmission from Red Alert." The dropship flew on towards him.Betadron slowly came to consciousness. Infectious particles filled the air. "Gaaah....ABOMINATION! SEPARATE! They are...retreating. Pursue...and..." He coughed, the particles beginning to knock him out again. "destr...y..." His face hit the ground, unconscious.The slime and tentacles receded, the spikes shrinking back down. Scowl, Deadlock, Tentaculas, Lockdown, and Groundwind stood once again."They are down, we should end them now!" Tentaculas swung up using a tentacle, then landed in front of Gearshift and Electrobolt, shooting them and finally holding out his sword and spiked mace out in front of them.From behind them, Lockdown fired off his spikes.Groundwind transformed, drove on the ramp, and flew up, spewing infectious particles at Searchlight as he went. Catching him would not be as difficult as before, because he had been infected. "Am I handsome, Autobot?!" He fired his twin miniguns. "You're about to be just as much as I am!"

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:However, they greatly underestimated the speed of the targets, even under the effects of the virus.Gearshift and Electrobolt easily sped away between Tentaculus's legs."Too slow, Decepti-creep!" Electrobolt taunted.Searchlight sent out a call for backup and quickly pitched downward and rolled around the cloud of infectious particles.OOC: I thought the virus wasn't contagious..?

67tlbk.png

OOC: It's not. He means the particles, even though they don't have that effect.IC: "Backup is already on the way!" the Autobot SIC responded.Groundwind continued to fire relentlessly. "Send some particles up!"As if on cue, though it was unintentional, the spikes detonated. Though they had missed the Velocibots, they had zoomed between Tentaculas' legs as well, being on the same course as their targets. They blew up on the ramp, cutting off the path of the Velocibots sufficiently to prevent a quick jump across the ramp, while sending some particles up because hot air rises.Tentaculas used the advantage to open fire with his Fusion Cannon and Scrapmaker on the Velocibots. If they zoomed right ahead and jumped, after all, the explosion would have hit them. They would have had to back up, then zoom ahead, or go in the opposite direction. Both were conducive to many bullet holes perforating their bodies. OOC: Of course, they're not stopped dead. But this is designed to screw up their graceful, easy, swift maneuvers and make them actually have a very difficult time surviving.IC: Alphonus Prime never forgot a Decepticon with a face. Waspinator was no exception. The coward would be brought to justice by incarceration or death. The dropship pulled in, and he leaped out, trailer in hand. He let it hurtle down down towards Waspinator. "Waspinator!" He remembered Waspinator's name, due to the fact that he said it in just about every sentence. The trailer opened up, walls unfolding into wings, the insides becoming armor and weapons. He flew down, picked up Red Alert before the dropship could crash, and narrowly spun to avoid the ship while tossing him onto the cliff and rising up again.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg