Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: Sorry about taking so long to respond. I'm slowly starting to lose interest in this game as real life and the BZPRPG becomes more interesting. Plus with the lack of players it doesn't have the same feel it had back in the day. This isn't to say I'm leaving, but my response could take a while. Apologies.

Edited by Doctor Wotz

OOC: soooooooooo. I finally have time and no one wants to... oh well..... just wish we could jumpstart it....

Edited by <shockwave>

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: want to, but I can't figure out what to do.If you have any Decepticon chars at Mine 4NZZN4, feel free to fight Smokescreen or Alphonus. (Or both so you, me, and my brother get a kick out of it all at once) while they wait for responses.I take full responsibility and accept the explosive consequences of any 2-on-1 fights that may result from this.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: bring it.IC: HeliosA giant semi came hurtling toward Alphonus. It was an angry semi. and it didn't look like it was going to stop.OOC: I've gotta go for now, might be back on, but probably not. will respond tomorrow.

Edited by <shockwave>

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Hovering in the air, leaving Smokescreen alone as desired, and awaiting Waspinator, Alphonus nearly missed Helios' approach.Nearly."It seems we are not the only ones calling for reinforcements." Alphonus quickly turned to the side to face the semi, and sent a stream of machine gun bullets and barrage cannon shells right at it as it came forward.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: WaspinatorWaspinator's crude, mandible-like mouth contorted itself into some strange imitation of a grin. While Alphonus was distracted with Helios, he lunged, aiming to plunge his stinger-dagger into the Autobot's heavy back plating. As long as it caught some sort of wiring, Alphonus would experience excruciating pain.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Surprised that Waspinator had ignored a huge dropship crashing down on him, Alphonus continued to fire, while blasting off with his jetpack. He angled its platelike wing-fins in a manner contrary to flight, so that he would stay in relatively the same spot while blasting flames at the Predacon.

Edited by Axilus Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Alphonus' wing-plates angled again, and he rushed forward with a loud boom and a burst of flame from his jetpack. The energy whizzed past the soles of his feet, now probably flying at Waspinator.The gunfire did not cease, but rather became more vigorous. "State your business, Decepticon. What is your objective in attacking our mines?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC:helioshe brought his shield forward, blocking most of the bullets.he still took quite a few of them, but it didn't seem to affect him much.OOC: last post of the night.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Heliosthe prime clearly did not understand his strength. the shield sent the projectiles whizzing in all directions, and from there it was easy to push aside the sword and unleash his automatic gun from the same hand.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Helioswhich was batted away with the sword. "good luck with that one" he said. "I'd say to let me know how that turns out," he backstepped, and brought his shield to the ready, along with his sword. "but that's a little hard too do without a spark." he swung his sword, releasing a wave of red energy.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: That, however, gave Alphonus space to move as well. Due to the armor's flight capabilities, he flew out of the way. The arc of energy slashed his leg and damaged the shin armor. "GAAAH!" He spiraled around as small explosions laced his leg.He used this to his advantage. Now with speed, momentum, and the augmented strength provided by his armor on his side, he flew around Helios quickly, then swung both swords, one after another.The first slash, from his left arm, was aimed at the edge of the shield to bat it aside. With his jetpack, he was moving faster than Helios could backstep.Following that, he continued to use the spinning motion so that he could gain even more momentum, and slashed with his right sword at Helios' back, while the shield, if the first blow had connected, was too far away to block quickly enough.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a short, sharp lesson in topic closings. All the dirty jobs get pushed to the wayside well and truly unless we are notified. It summons us, like some vast predatory bird, to reap the whirlwind.

this topic is over - finished.

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert