• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Rpg: Transformers Alignment

role-playing autobots decepticons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4103 replies to this topic

#4081 Offline Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 04:13 PM

OOC: Red Alert and Waspy are at the mine where Turmoil and Smokescreen are. Velocibots post later.

brokenmr.jpg

#4082 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 30 2012 - 11:18 PM

OOC: Both posts edited. Yeah, he's still attacking Waspy. XD

#4083 Offline Doctor J. Wotzon

Doctor J. Wotzon
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,604 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 06:44 AM

OOC: Sorry about taking so long to respond. I'm slowly starting to lose interest in this game as real life and the BZPRPG becomes more interesting. Plus with the lack of players it doesn't have the same feel it had back in the day. This isn't to say I'm leaving, but my response could take a while. Apologies.

Edited by Doctor Wotz, Nov 03 2012 - 06:44 AM.

not a lot of things match my avatar

#4084 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 03 2012 - 06:52 AM

OOC: I'm also starting to lose interest, but I do reply as soon as I see the other post unless I am physically prevented from doing so.Common courtesy and all that.BZPRPG would be interesting, but there are too many snobs.

#4085 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,208 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 10:31 PM

OOC: soooooooooo. I finally have time and no one wants to... oh well..... just wish we could jumpstart it....

Edited by <shockwave>, Nov 05 2012 - 10:31 PM.

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#4086 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 10:52 PM

OOC: want to, but I can't figure out what to do.If you have any Decepticon chars at Mine 4NZZN4, feel free to fight Smokescreen or Alphonus. (Or both so you, me, and my brother get a kick out of it all at once) while they wait for responses.I take full responsibility and accept the explosive consequences of any 2-on-1 fights that may result from this.

Edited by Axilus Prime, Nov 05 2012 - 10:57 PM.

#4087 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 10:59 PM

OOC: bring it.IC: HeliosA giant semi came hurtling toward Alphonus. It was an angry semi. and it didn't look like it was going to stop.OOC: I've gotta go for now, might be back on, but probably not. will respond tomorrow.

Edited by <shockwave>, Nov 05 2012 - 11:02 PM.

fs_overall.png

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#4088 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 11:04 PM

IC: Hovering in the air, leaving Smokescreen alone as desired, and awaiting Waspinator, Alphonus nearly missed Helios' approach.Nearly."It seems we are not the only ones calling for reinforcements." Alphonus quickly turned to the side to face the semi, and sent a stream of machine gun bullets and barrage cannon shells right at it as it came forward.

#4089 Offline Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 11:06 PM

IC: WaspinatorWaspinator's crude, mandible-like mouth contorted itself into some strange imitation of a grin. While Alphonus was distracted with Helios, he lunged, aiming to plunge his stinger-dagger into the Autobot's heavy back plating. As long as it caught some sort of wiring, Alphonus would experience excruciating pain.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer, Nov 05 2012 - 11:07 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#4090 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 11:08 PM

IC: Surprised that Waspinator had ignored a huge dropship crashing down on him, Alphonus continued to fire, while blasting off with his jetpack. He angled its platelike wing-fins in a manner contrary to flight, so that he would stay in relatively the same spot while blasting flames at the Predacon.

Edited by Axilus Prime, Nov 05 2012 - 11:08 PM.

#4091 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 11:24 PM

IC: HeliosHelios cried out in pain, but continued to charge.he converted and flung a wisp of energy at his target.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#4092 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 11:32 PM

IC: Alphonus' wing-plates angled again, and he rushed forward with a loud boom and a burst of flame from his jetpack. The energy whizzed past the soles of his feet, now probably flying at Waspinator.The gunfire did not cease, but rather became more vigorous. "State your business, Decepticon. What is your objective in attacking our mines?"

#4093 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 11:36 PM

OOC: was that for me?

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#4094 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 11:38 PM

OOC: Yep.

#4095 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 11:44 PM

IC:helioshe brought his shield forward, blocking most of the bullets.he still took quite a few of them, but it didn't seem to affect him much.OOC: last post of the night.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#4096 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2012 - 02:04 AM

IC: Alphonus swooped in at top speed, while exchanging a machine gun for a sword. Firing with all his other guns, he swung at the last second at Helios, intending to knock aside the shield.

#4097 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 05:35 PM

IC: Heliosthe prime clearly did not understand his strength. the shield sent the projectiles whizzing in all directions, and from there it was easy to push aside the sword and unleash his automatic gun from the same hand.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#4098 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 05:55 PM

IC: Alphonus moved to the side to avoid the bullets, following the shield and thus still pushing it. He swapped his other machine gun for his sword and stabbed at Helios' sparkchamber. "If you will not speak, I have no choice but to destroy you."

#4099 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 06:27 PM

IC: Helioswhich was batted away with the sword. "good luck with that one" he said. "I'd say to let me know how that turns out," he backstepped, and brought his shield to the ready, along with his sword. "but that's a little hard too do without a spark." he swung his sword, releasing a wave of red energy.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#4100 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 06:50 PM

IC: That, however, gave Alphonus space to move as well. Due to the armor's flight capabilities, he flew out of the way. The arc of energy slashed his leg and damaged the shin armor. "GAAAH!" He spiraled around as small explosions laced his leg.He used this to his advantage. Now with speed, momentum, and the augmented strength provided by his armor on his side, he flew around Helios quickly, then swung both swords, one after another.The first slash, from his left arm, was aimed at the edge of the shield to bat it aside. With his jetpack, he was moving faster than Helios could backstep.Following that, he continued to use the spinning motion so that he could gain even more momentum, and slashed with his right sword at Helios' back, while the shield, if the first blow had connected, was too far away to block quickly enough.

#4101 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,208 posts

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 07:07 PM

IC: Helios"GAH! you will pay for that!" he said, converting and speeding off, hoping the attacker would chase him.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#4102 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,977 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 07:57 PM

IC: Unaware of whatever Helios had in mind, the Prime flew after him, swapping both swords for machine guns again, then opening fire with them and his barrage cannons. "Very well. Bullets, or credit?!"

#4103 Offline Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo

Zulu Yankee Kilo Echo
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 10:11 PM

OOC: If any moderators are reading this, I would like this topic closed in favor of another RPG that Axilus, Kaithas and I are working on. Thanks in advance!

brokenmr.jpg

#4104 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,502 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Dec 03 2012 - 11:50 AM

Here's a short, sharp lesson in topic closings. All the dirty jobs get pushed to the wayside well and truly unless we are notified. It summons us, like some vast predatory bird, to reap the whirlwind.

this topic is over - finished.

Wait, that didn't really happen

Sorry, let me get rebooted

This is where the plot gets a little convoluted

~Bionicle, 2015

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users