Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: oh. you asked two questions... missed thatIC: Jolt"I would like to join your team."OOC: quick question: would it be wierd for a transformer to have a cockpit/drivers seat?

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC:Wheeljack, the Alpha Unit has re-assembled outside the medical bay, with Crosswise having passed examination and Wideload's Beast Tech having been made available to all Autobots. (And presumably Decepticons, but not sure.)IC: "If they are indeed like the Quintessons, we will have to destroy them. Being enslaved by the natives of this world is little different from being enslaved by the Decepticons. But as they have dealt us no harm, I have no reason to believe that is true." He turned to Jolt. "Then you can. What skills do you have?"OOC: Can Mini-Cons Powerlinx?

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot seemed oddly happy that Firestorm had also read about the Quintessons. He lifted his shades up as he looked over to Jolt for a split second. Being stationed as cannon fodder here meant that the Scout would usually never see a Minicon walking around or aiding them in combat."I never pegged you as someone who read history files Firestorm."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Gents? All aboard." Hunter-Seeker entered the first of the drop ships with what remained of his forces. The wounded had already been loaded up, along with the dead. This operation had been costly and all they had gained was a madman's idea of a T-cog. The Autobots had not made things any easier, the 'Cons needed to turn this war around as quickly as they could, or in all likelihood, it would end with an Autobot victory. They needed a new offensive.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Alphonus realized that the Decepticons were still plotting, there was Energon all around, there were too many Decepticon-held areas...the war still went on. "As we are all in battle condition now, I suggest we report to Grindcore. That is where we can find a comprehensive list of problems and tasks, and as such, complete one. We will not rest until all Decepticons are found and brought to justice." He looked at Jolt, wondering if he could use his weapon mode. OOC: He doesn't mean that literally, obviously. He just means "we will not stop working towards the goal in any way possible or required, fighting, resting, repairing, etc." Aagh ninja'd. Wow, Alphonus and Hunter-Seeker are like-minded. Of course, when they're on opposite sides, that can't be good.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Burning SkyThe arch-Seeker boarded the same transport that Hunter-Seeker was on. She was still quiet, still shaken from the termination of her Seekers and her imprisonment underground.IC: FirestormThe soldier looked at Crosswise, an optic ridge raised, speaking a little hesitantly. "... I might have spent more time necessary in the files of the war."-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Moments after boarding the transport, Hunter-Seeker had kicked the bridge officer off of the bridge and had taken his place, feeling that he could do better. It would hopefully be a short and uneventful flight back to New Kaon, but Hunter-Seeker was not the sort to rule out another string of bad luck or Autobot treachery. From what he had seen, an attack on dropships transporting unarmed and wounded 'Cons would not be beneath the Prime and his merry band. He had noted the loss of Burning Sky's Seeker's and to that end, opened a private channel with Burning Sky."I'm sorry. I should have anticipated an ambush."Hunter-Seeker twitched suddenly as Mindwipe contacted him. "Some sort of T-Cog, the biological life form modified it."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC - Crosswise: The young Autobot seemed to chuckle quietly at her answer. In the back of his mind, however, Crosswise wondered if she actually had other interests that didn't relate to warfare. It was unsettling, to think that someone was raised for the sole purpose of waging war against their fellow Cybertronian."The Battle of Darkmount Pass was interesting, wasn't it?"

IC: FirestormAs she transformed to follow, Firestorm opened a private comm. channel to continue the conversation with Crosswise, laughing quietly, feeling comfortable so long as they didn't talk about themselves. "Indeed. The Wreakers never ceased to amaze me on how they turn things around."IC: Burning SkyThe arch-Seeker was quiet for a moment before replying. "... I wish they could have been safe. But the Autobot who had killed them will pay for this. Mark my words."-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker was doing his best to ignore Mindswipe. The last thing he needed around was that processor-reader, his thoughts were his own and if he had anything to say about it, they would remain that way. "I don't doubt it. The Autobots need to pay for what happened here today. When we arrive at New Kaon, I will approach Magmatron about leading a new offensive. I want to them pushed back to New Iacon."

IC - Crosswise: Crosswise transformed and drove alongside the small group. The Autobot was surprised as a new comm channel opened up. He smiled as he drove on and continued the conversation. "I've always enjoyed reading about the exploits of the Wreckers. When I was younger, I met Seaspray. He sorta inspired me to join up with the army. Or at least try not to evacuate off-world when the draft got me. I remember getting his autograph on one of my history disks."

Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Firestorm"Lucky." There was a hint of wistfulness in her voice -- Firestorm had wanted to be a Wreaker, but was too young and inexperienced to join. OOC: Two more profiles, one for each faction:Name: PainkillerFaction: AutobotsGender: FemaleClass: ScientistAppearance: Painkiller’s body is as white as snow, with a red stripe indicating herself as a medic going down her chest. Two of her wheels form her pelvic cradle, while the other two are stowed under the hood of her alt-mode that forms her chestplate, giving her a build similar to a human female. Her dark-blue optics are no-nonsense.Alt.-Mode: Painkiller transforms into a sports car, similar in build to a Jaguar C-X16.Weapons: Painkiller uses an Energon Repair Ray in the field; in self-defense she uses a Photon Burst Rifle.Skills: Painkiller is a skilled medic, in and out of the medbay – she is able to create temporary fixes for battle injuries if she isn’t able to fix it on the spot.Traits: Painkiller is tough-as-nails and won’t back down if challenged by anyone – she’d give Magmatron himself the shakedown if he got between her and her patient. That said, she cares a great deal about her patients, and will put her life on the line to protect them.Weaknesses: Her devotion to her patients is unshakeable – she will let herself bleed out to try and keep a soldier alive to fight another day.Bio: Painkiller was a young medical student in Kalis at the time of the War – she fled the city at the time that it consumed the place, and went straight to Iacon, joining up with the Autobots immediately after. She worked under Ratchet until the Exodus, and arrived on Nibiru in the second wave of Autobot ships.Name: ShatterglassFaction: DecepticonsGender: MaleClass: SoldierAppearance: Shatterglass is bright green in color, and has blazing red optics in a black face. His oversized wheels are present in his shoulders and legs. He’s taller than most.Alt.-Mode: Shatterglass transforms into a powerful vehicle similar to a monster truck.Weapons: He wields an X12 Scrapmaker with an EMP Shotgun as backup.Skills: He is incredibly strong – most Scouts will be killed or seriously damaged from his blows, while Minicons are terminated from them. Those bigger than that will be damaged pretty badly, depending where he hits.Traits: Shatterglass is cold-Sparked and brutal to Autobots. He’s friendlier to fellow Decepticons, but not by much.Weaknesses: To put it mildly, Shatterglass is not the sharpest knife in the block. He’s easily fooled.Bio: Shatterglass, formerly called G-02, was a gladiator in the rings of Kaon, and one of Megatron’s earliest followers. He was part of his crack gladiator corps, and arrived on Niribu on the second wave of Decepticon ships. -Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)"Mindwipe. Here is something for you to contemplate. This vessel is equipped with weapons, rather nice weapons. I am in command of this vessel. You are annoying me. You are outside the vessel and in range of it's weapons. Now answer me this, what should you stop doing?"

IC - Crosswise: "It would be a shame if he went offline too. Wrecker survival rates have always seemed very low." Crosswise replied as he transformed and yawned as he entered the room with Alpha Unit. He scratched his head, wondering how the back-up Prime even got access.

IC: joltJolt decided to stick with the large prime for now. but he still made sure to keep his distance from any of the bigger bots, for fear of going squish.IC: Evo Evo happened to be walking past the prime at that moment and asked: "hey, whats that you got there?" referring to the small blue robot.OOC: Shadow's still at the gate. i doubt he's above blasting through.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Alphonus looked back at his troops, respecting the fact that Grindcore did have a lot to do as he awaited a response.OOC: Smalltalk time, then? XDIC: Firestorm and Crosswise seemed distant, and yet the same. "What are you two doing?"OOC: Or rather, awkward moment time. AAAGH NINJA'DIC: "This is a Mini-Con, who seems to be ignoring the fact that I asked his name." he replied to Evo.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC (New Kaon)The gate swung open, two rather sullen looking Vehicon guards were all that greeted Shadowstorm this time. "Go on through."

OOC: He told you... go up a few posts.IC: Evo"Hmmm. i don't believe I've seen one of these before. 'cept maybe soundwaves cassettes."IC: ShadowstormHe nodded to the vehicons, and headed toward Magmatrons quarters.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC:

IC: Jolt"I'm Jolt" Jolt replied.
Ninja'dIC - Crosswise: He kept his shades down as he looked over to Alphonus. The scout could feel his face turn red, realizing what the situation looked like. After a few seconds of brief silence, he scratched his head. Crosswise kept a straight face as he answered."Nothing at all." Edited by Nebula 2.0

IC: Evo"Whats he transform into?"IC: JoltIn response jolt transformed into his blaster mode. and landed in Evo's hands.OOC: just for referance, i imagine him to shoot like animated bb or mark surge 1.0and question: would it be realistic for evo to have a cockpit for Jolt, or is that pushing it?

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: "That, and I mean this in the most polite way possible, is a load of scrap." Alphonus shrugged and turned to Evo and Jolt. "That is impressive. I would like to try that at least once on the field, Jolt." He looked back at Crosswise and Firestorm, raising an eyebrow.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot stared back at Alphonus. Evidently, Crosswise had an amazing poker face as he kept his face perfectly still. The scout could practically feel the tension in the air as he essentially challenged the Prime to a staring match.

OOC: what did i miss?IC: Evo"i better go test this out. ya know, to make sure its safe. not because i really want to shoot it or anything...."he paused "i should just go..."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC - Crosswise: The scout folded his arms and continued staring. Crosswise had spent cycles staring at screens reading about various figures in Cybertronian history. This would be child's play compared to what was unfolding in Grindcore's quarters.