• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rpg: Transformers Alignment

role-playing autobots decepticons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4103 replies to this topic

#521 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,189 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:03 AM

OOC: someone want to tell me whats happening?

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#522 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:05 AM

IC: FirestormThe young femme wasn't sure what in the name of Primus was going on -- she and Crosswise had simply been talking about the Wreakers on a private comm., what was wrong with that? Unless there was something going on between Crosswise and the Prime ... she decided to not speak up unless he asked.OOC: :P-Inferna

Thanks for the memories, BZP. Time for me to leave.

#523 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,859 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:08 AM

OOC: Alphonus noticed that Crosswise and Firestorm were distant from the rest but seemed to be engaging in something. Crosswise gave the most suspicious answer possible, and so this resulted.IC: Without his gaze wavering a centimeter, Alphonus put up a hand signal to stop Evo from running off. He continued to stare. After all, he had done some research as well, and while it was not as much as that of Crosswise, one of the gifts Primes were bestowed with was a steely composure, and in this case, one that he would not break before Crosswise did. He narrowed his eyes, giving Crosswise a look that sent some elite Decepticons running in the days of Cybertron.

#524 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,288 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:13 AM

IC - Crosswise: The tension in the air seemed to cause sparks to spontaneously explode between the two. Crosswise flipped his visor up and his optics seemed to focus in on Alphonus' optics. The look on the back-up Prime's face was nothing compared to the depictions of Solus Prime's murder at the hands of Megatronus. The Autobot wouldn't back down easily, especially to a Prime.

#525 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,189 posts

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:30 AM

IC: EvoEvo stopped. now he had two reasons to get out of here.

Edited by Wheeljack, Jul 15 2012 - 01:33 AM.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

#526 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,859 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:31 AM

IC: However, Alphonus had met the real Megatron face to face, much worse than a depiction of one of the Thirteen, as it was real. Megatron himself did not faze him, and though that was part of his downfall that day, the unwavering demeanor remained.

#527 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,189 posts

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:55 AM

OOC: may i ask why Evo can't leave?

Posted Image

#528 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,859 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:57 AM

OOC: Because they're about to be briefed for a mission.

#529 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,189 posts

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:59 AM

OOC: Oh. hopefully not right now. i'm tired.

Posted Image

#530 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,859 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 02:06 AM

OOC: It happens when Zyke posts. No worries.

#531 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,189 posts

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 02:08 AM

OOC: well, than i'm gonna go. and i wont be on that much tomorrow.

Posted Image

#532 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 05:42 AM

OOC: Is Magmatron in New Kaon?

Arctic-Monkeys-Blog-Banner.jpg

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#533 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,859 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 05:49 AM

OOC: Yes.

#534 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 07:05 AM

IC: Turmoil (New Kaon)After shoving aside a variety of colourful characters in the crowd that had formed after the return of the other Decepticons, Turmoil laid his eyes on General Magmatron, and in two huge strides, was next to him."Magmatron, what happened out there?" Turmoil asked, out of curiosity and relish for whatever destruction was had rather than concern for his fellow troops or (dare I say it) fear.

Edited by Doctor Wotz, Jul 15 2012 - 07:05 AM.

But that place on memory lane you liked still looks the same / But something 'bout it's changed

#535 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 07:41 AM

IC: Deltus | Outside New IaconDeltus transformed New Iacon wasnt very impressive at all but no bother, he slipped inside without being noticed, he needed to inform the Autobot leaders on Mindwipe.OOC: Any playing Autobots in New Iacon?

Edited by Deltus, Jul 15 2012 - 07:50 AM.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#536 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 10:04 AM

IC: Grindcore (New Iacon)"Would you two quit it?" came Grindcore's commanding voice, "I have a new mission for you as soon as you quit your staring match."IC: Magmatron (New Kaon)"They went to the Underworld Forest," Magmatron told Turmoil, "and eliminated the creature that was causing our troops to disappear."

brokenmr.jpg

#537 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 10:16 AM

IC: Turmoil (New Kaon)"Problem solved then... What's our next move? Shall we attack the Autobot Mining Operation or colonize the Kaos Islands?" asked Turmoil, who was eager for battle after all this waiting.

#538 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 10:30 AM

IC: Magmatron (New Kaon)A grin spread across Magmatron's face."Well," he said, "they took one of our mines, so I guess it's only fair we take one of theirs. I want you to muster up as many troops as you can. You will lead them into battle."He paused for a second."Actually, no," he said, "I will."

brokenmr.jpg

#539 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 11:54 AM

IC: Deltus | New Iacon"Im afraid im going to have to interrupt you too Autobot" Grindcore turned around only to see Deltus standing"I have some news you should know of Grindcore important news" Deltus Spoke full revealing himself.
Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#540 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 12:00 PM

IC: Grindcore (New Iacon)Grindcore looked at the new arrival."I don't think I've seen you before," he said, "what is your name?"

brokenmr.jpg

#541 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 12:08 PM

IC: Deltus | New Iacon."Deltus, I crash landed here a few weeks ago while pursuing a band of Space Pirates."Deltus walked somewhat closer to Grindcore"And I bring some rather dim news at best"

#542 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 12:11 PM

IC: Grindcore (New Iacon)"Yes?" Grindcore sighed.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jul 15 2012 - 12:11 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#543 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 12:20 PM

IC : Deltus | New Iacon"Im sure youre aware of the second wave of Decepticon's landing, I encounterd one of these Decepticons while Interog- well trying to wake up a Decepticon scout, Mindswipe's his name and the thing is he can read Proccesors, if my research was correct he might be able to even control some. I dont know if this is needed information but il let you know this if you capture this Decepticon... Kill him right away"

#544 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 12:22 PM

IC: GrindcoreGrindcore grimaced."I'll keep that in mind," he said.

brokenmr.jpg

#545 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 01:12 PM

IC: Deltus"You Autobots always annoyed me," he said,"I should be taking my leave now".

#546 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,189 posts

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 03:01 PM

IC: ShadowstormShadow had arrived to the entrance to magmatrons quarters. and wondered if he should go in.

Posted Image

#547 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 03:22 PM

IC: MagmatronMagmatron noticed Shadowstorm outside his quarters and gestured for the Soldier to come in.

brokenmr.jpg

#548 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 03:22 PM

IC: Turmoil (New Kaon)"I have a detachment of Scouts and Soldiers ready from when you last ordered me to assemble a combat squad." Turmoil informed Magmatron.

Edited by Doctor Wotz, Jul 15 2012 - 03:22 PM.

#549 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 03:30 PM

IC: Magmatron"Excellent," Magmatron said, "and I think I might have one more for you."

brokenmr.jpg

#550 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 03:34 PM

OOC: Just FYI, the 'Scouts and Soldiers' Turmoil speaks of are NPCs, so I really want PCs to join up for this battle ^_^

#551 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,189 posts

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 03:56 PM

IC: ShadowstormHe entered the room.OOC: does magmatron have any sort of map of the planet in the room?

Posted Image

#552 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,859 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 04:04 PM

IC: Alphonus stopped staring. "This is not your victory." Then he looked at Grindcore. "We are ready. What is it you need?"

#553 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,288 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 04:07 PM

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot wasn't in any rush for the new mission as continued to stare down the Prime. His face remained motionless as Deltus entered and left, but in his mind he felt a sort of anger well up as the Cybertronian referred to them with contempt. As soon as the Prime surrendered, he switched back to the private channel and listened for the mission briefing.

Edited by Nebula 2.0, Jul 15 2012 - 04:10 PM.

#554 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 04:10 PM

OOC: Yes.IC: Magmatron (New Kaon)Magmatron addressed Shadowstorm as he spoke."By surviving in the Underworld Forest, you have proven your worth as a soldier," he said, "however, you have not earned my trust. Do not cross me again, or there will be grave consequences. Now, for your next mission, you shall accompany Turmoil and I in an attack on one of the Autobot mines."He pressed a button and a holo-map appeared in the air in front of him with the mine in question highlighted."Any questions?"OOC: Sorry if the image is too big.IC: Grindcore (New Iacon)"We are going to attempt to colonize the Matrix Archipelago," Grindcore told the Alpha Squad, "now, the overall operation is not going to be exclusive to your team. You're going to move in and clear out any threat that lies there. You will rendezvous in New Iacon with the colonization team once your mission is complete. Understand?"

brokenmr.jpg

#555 Offline Alex Turner

Alex Turner
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Crushed

• 4,601 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 04:17 PM

OOC: Just a heads up that if the battle starts later tonight (or today for you guys), I won't be able to join in due to my timezone, and then will be at school. So please please please don't start and finish the battle quickly, I want this thing to last guys :P

#556 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,189 posts

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 04:21 PM

IC: ShadowstormShadowstorm nodded. he realized that this could turn out very good, or very bad.

Posted Image

#557 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,599 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 05:18 PM

OOC: Helloooooooo, boys and girls. :evilgrin: As you all can see, I can manage to stir things up without even being actively involved.But that's about to change (Finally. Vacations are not conducive to starting a new RPG. :P)IC: Shatterquake, New IaconAn earth shattering roar broke the silence.Near the entrance, a monstrous creature emerged from the surrounding wildlife, and roared again. It was red and black in color, a terrifying sight to behold, and it's vicious claws tore the earth where it stepped.It's red eyes blinked at the structure, and the guards nearby. It bared it's teeth and gave a long, low growl. Some of the less experienced guards took an involuntary step back, their self-preservation protocol overriding their wishes. Even the most experienced was intimidated by the sight. After all, the creature was unlike any they'd encountered before.It paused a moment, and sniffed, before letting loose another roar.OOC: Feel free to interact with, or try to attack him.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs, Jul 15 2012 - 05:19 PM.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#558 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 05:28 PM

IC: GrindcoreThe roar was heard all across New Iacon, including the Command Tower. Grindcore cocked his head."Alpha Squad," he said, "investigate that sound. That's an order.""Aye aye, sir!" came Wideload's resounding reply before the former Wrecker took off ahead of the rest of Alpha Squad.Soon, he had reached the gate, where he gaped at the massive, towering creature standing before him."Uuuh..." Wideload trailed off, "hi?"The Autotroopers stationed at their gate had every weapon trained on Shatterquake.

brokenmr.jpg

#559 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,599 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 05:45 PM

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake glanced at the weapons aimed at him, and snorted. "I'd forgotten what it was like to be on the receiving end of such a warm welcome." The voice was raspy and harsh, but somehow familiar to Wideload. Despite Shatterquake's bestial nature, the tone obviously dripped with sarcasm.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#560 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2012 - 05:47 PM

IC: WideloadWideload squinted."Shatterquake?" he said, astounded, "Shatterquake! Primus, it's been too long! What the slag happened, brother?"

brokenmr.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users