Rpg: Transformers Alignment

IC: Shatterquake, New Iacon"No, it's Impactor!" Shatterquake snorted again. "And what the slag do you think happened? I got bot-napped, and turned into a slag-spewing saurian!"A pause. "Evidently, much the same happened to you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Painkiller | New IaconThe white medic had emerged from the medbay at the sound of the roar, not sure what to expect when she emerged. Some kind of Decepticon weapon, maybe? Either way, seeing Shatterquake was a surprise. His new alt-mode was irrelavant -- after having her servoes in his circuitry so many times, alt-modes became more or less irrelavent to a medic. Hiding her pleasure at seeing a long-lost comrade behind her usual facade, she leaned against the wall, spinning the tool in her hand as she addressed him. "You're a sight for sore optics there, mech."OOC: For those of you wondering, yes its a wrench and yes she will throw it if you tick her off. :P-Inferna

IC: Raining Fire: Transport:Raining Fire had gotten on the same transport as Hunter-Seeker and Burning Sky. He had stared blankly at the wall across from him for a while, but now he turned to Burning Sky. "Would you take me with you when you hunt down the killer?" He asked.OOC:Name: TsunamiFaction: AutobotClass: LeaderAppearance: Tsunami is dark blue, although his head and upper neck are white. His body has many rounded edges on it and is completely devoid of any points or corners.Alternate mode: BiterWeapons: Tsunami carries an ion rifle, and has a circular saw on each forearm.Skills: Leading, obviously. Tsunami is an excellent strategist. He's also very accurate with his ion rifleTraits: Tsunami is friendly enough with other Autobots, but utterly despises any and all Decepticons. He doesn't believe they should have any rights at all and that they should be exterminated.Weakness: Tends to underestimate Decepticons, also lacks physical strength.Bio: Tsunami was brought to Nibiru on the Titan to lead squads, but he dreams of being one of General Grindcore's strategists.Not quite sure what an ion rifle is. I'm assuming it's similar to a sniper? If not, what is the Transformers equivalent to a sniper?

IC: Shatterquake"Nice to see a halfway decent medic, femme." Shatterquake responded, his head swiveling to look at her. He squinted, and let out a quiet growl. "You had better not throw that wrench at me. You did once."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Null Rays are the equivilent to sniper rifles in War For Cybertron. Ion Rifles are basically submachine guns.IC: Burning Sky | TransportShe remained quiet for a moment, before replying. "We will hunt him together, you and I. And his body will be torn asunder."IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"I wonder why," she said thinly, not stopping with her toying with her tool. Tossing it between hands, she added on, "Perhaps it had something to do with a Wreaker that was determined to get off the table half-repaired."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"And I suppose you were up for going out into that battle with half your insides still exposed and with Energon leaking?" she shot back, seemingly unfazed by the fact she was annoying a Wreaker-turned-beast machine. "As I recall, we won that battle, even without your considerable prowess."OOC: :P-Inferna

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seekers voice suddenly drifted over the intercom. "Attention crewmen and assorted technicians. We are approaching New Kaon. I will be guiding the vessel in personally as I rather like not being trapped in a flaming wreck. Your welcome." Hunter-Seeker, now that his life was not in danger, had once again attained his normal levels of rage-inducing arrogance.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC : Deltus Deltus had set up a small camp in a cave he found, after retrieving supply's from his crashed ship he settled down. All that laid infrong of him was his Bo staff that his master gave himHis masters voice echoed in his head just by looking at it"Violence is a terrible thing, death is even worse, always place Justice before your pride for pride spawns division and division spawns war and that leads too death..."His master was a kind bot he would never have killed anyone he placed justice above all and yet he was killed by slagging coward Seeker... His master was a wise man a man who should still be alive... Deltus Picked himself up. He would hunt that Seeker down to the ends of the universe and kill them... With this Deltus transformed and Sped off from his cave.

Edited by Deltus

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Shatterquake, New IaconShatterquake nodded, a toothy grin appearing on his bestial face. "See? Wideload gets it."With a thought, Shatterquake activated his transformation cog. It had been so long since he did so, that the transformation was jerky and slow, occasionally pausing at random points. Finally, he was finished, and he grinned for real. "C'mon, Painkiller. You missed me and you know it."He jerked a finger at Wideload. "He's just annoyed I'm taking back the title of resident Wrecker."

fK5oqYf.jpg

ooc: i'm gonna be off for awhile. so if you need me to do anything, just assume i follow the leaders orders.Do not get me killed.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot stared in awe as he saw the Wreckers insginia emblazoned on Shatterquake. He opened up the private comm channel as he continued to look at the Wrecker in awe. Crosswise began searching for something. He smiled as he pulled out a small box full of cards made from a thin metal. Each card seemed a bit singed, but remained relatively intact."Hey Firestorm... An actual Wrecker's on Nibiru." The scout's voice seemed wavering, as if overwhelmed by the Wrecker's mere presence. He pulled out a card with Shatterquake's original appearance on it. On the back were techspecs which were most likely inaccurate. It was strange to think that the Cybertronian in front of him once looked like the Wrecker on the card."Think I can get his autograph?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Painkiller | New IaconThe medic huffed in mock-exasperation, finally putting away her wrench and grinning a little bit, actual relief in her voice now that their usual form of pleasantries were out of the way. "Alright, I admit it, I missed you. What're you expecting now, the planet to collapse on itself?"IC: Firestorm | New IaconThe soldier had been standing near Crosswise as they watched the exchange, just as in awe as her companion ... friend? She thought so, though she had no idea what exactly a 'friend' was. "You feeling lucky?" OOC: :P-Inferna

IC: Shatterquake"Naw, I figure it'll keep on spinning." Shatterquake replied. Out if the corner if his eye, he noted Crosswise and Fitestorm staring.With a grin, he whirled to face them, letting out a roar.OOC: :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot merely stood there, overjoyed that the Wrecker had given him a response. Crosswise felt as if he was going to deactivate right on the spot as he made eye contact with him.He seemed to breathe in deeply before exploding into full-on fanboy mode."Mr.ShatterquakeI'mahugefanoftheWreckers!Couldyousignthiscardforme?WasittruethatyouateaDecepticon'sspark?WhatwasitlikeworkingwithWheeljackandBulkhead?IenjoyedyourworkduringtheBattleforDarkmountPass! DidyoueverseeImpactorandtheotherscombineintoRuination?"OOC: Edited for 20% more speed.

Edited by Nebula 2.0

OOC: *keels over laughing at Crosswise*IC: Painkiller and Firestorm | New IaconBoth femmes blinked in astonishment at Crosswise. Firestorm leaned around him to look at the medic, optic ridge raised. I've heard of crazy fans, but never for Wreakers, the medic mused inwardly, watching him and Shatterquake. Hopefully her next act upon his return wouldn't be fixing him or the young Private. -Inferna

OOC: Not what I was expecting. :PIC: ShatterquakeShatterquake took a step back, raising an optic ridge. "Kid, you're going to have to say that again. Slowly."Quickly, he opened a private comm with Painkiller, and sent a text message: Halp. Please.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC - Crosswise: "I already got your autograph though General Wideload. So anyways Mr. Shatterquake, Firestorm and I are big fans of your unit. Can I get your autograph on this card. It's a bit inaccurate given your new appearance though." The Autobot had to breathe in-between sentences oddly enough. The Autobot showed Shatterquake his own Wreckers Trading Card.

IC: Painkiller | New IaconGrinning, Painkiller surrupticiously lifted her arms up a bit and shook her helm. To make her point, along their private channel she sent her reply. "Oh no you don't. The only way I'm getting involved is if he's a rabid fan and gives you cosmic rust ... which is unlikely, since I was the one that ran the private's last firewall update."OOC: Shatterquake's on his own, because Firestorm's still a little bemused. :P-Inferna

IC: ShatterquakeWould you rather I started shooting?Shatterquake sent back. He hoped that Painkiller wouldn't call his bluff, since it was just that. "Uh, sure..." Shatterquaje answered, CPU temperature rising.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"If you wanted me to start doing my job as a medic, sure. But considering that would get you in trouble with the boss upstairs AND earn you a wrench to the helm -- again -- I recommend you not."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: He pressed on as he handed Shatterquake the card. Apparently, the tech specs had set his intelligence at a 4 out of 10. The Scout took a step forward towards the Wrecker. He slowed down his words. The barrage of questions would seemingly not stop until either he deactivated or the Wrecker ran from the room screaming."What was it like with Seaspray? Did you ever see Impactor and the other Wreckers combine into Ruination? Are the rumors true about you eating a Decepticon's spark in front of his lover?"

IC: Painkiller | New IaconShe stared at Shatterquake in astonishment at that last comment, then snickered a bit, doubling over to try and not burst out laughing. The comment she sent via private comm was practically brimming with amusement."Spark eating? Are you not telling me something, old friend?"OOC: :P-Inferna