• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rpg: Transformers Alignment

role-playing autobots decepticons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4103 replies to this topic

#641 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 07:29 PM

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker sent a copy of Flatline's transmission to Magmatron. "That. I request permission to lead a hunting party to root out any other creatures like the one that did this. This crime is....immeasurable."
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#642 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 07:31 PM

IC: Magmatron"Oh for Primus's sake..." Magmatron muttered before shouting, "what crime?"

brokenmr.jpg

#643 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 07:33 PM

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seekers voice was oddly quiet, restrained. "Did you open Flatline's transmission?"
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#644 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 07:36 PM

IC: Magmatron"No, I didn't," Magmatron confirmed, "I was waiting for you to report."He opened the transmission and grinned."Flatline," he commanded through the comm, "see if you can replicate this technology. That is an order."IC: Grindcore"All of that will be accounted for," Grindcore informed Alphonus, "oh, and try to recruit Shatterquake. Yes, I know. I'm viewing a live surveillance feed of the gate."

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jul 16 2012 - 07:39 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#645 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 07:43 PM

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seekers face was passive, no sign of the shock and anger he felt at Magmatron's command showing through. Inwardly he was seething and the last few scraps of doubt he had about Magmatron had burned away. The bot was completely unfit to lead the 'Cons and indeed, unfit to have any sort of authority whatsoever. Not only had he ordered the replication of that device, but he had not even considered that the alien might have done more to it-might have modified it in such a way as to make the bots effected loyal to it's species rather then their own cause. Magmatron might have just doomed the Decepticon cause on Nibiru. Hunter-Seeker was sorely tempted to open fire on him right then and there and try to end this madness before it could start.But that was not the way to go about things. His time would come. For the moment, Hunter-Seeker saluted. "Very well. I will resume my duties..."

Edited by Basilisk, Jul 16 2012 - 07:45 PM.

#646 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 07:48 PM

IC: Firestorm | New Iacon "True enough. By the way, your idol is addressing you again."IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"And by that you mean the times I've had you lying on my examination table, huh?" the medic replied, grinning slyly.IC: Burning Sky & Shatterglass | New KaonThe arch-Seeker clapped a hand on Shatterglass' shoulder -- or rather, his side, since she couldn't reach his shoulder. "Oh well. At least he's gone. You may return to your duties."As the soldier lumbered off, Burning Sky looked at Raining Fire thoughtfully. "... was something off about that Con, or was it just me?"-Inferna

Thanks for the memories, BZP. Time for me to leave.

#647 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 07:55 PM

IC: Deltus "Primus thank that femme" Deltus said relieved. After awhile Deltus decided to avoid any Decepticons he'd just hide as long as he could untill anything caught his attention."But still that Seeker, something was off about her, or was it just me?"

Edited by Deltus, Jul 16 2012 - 07:56 PM.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#648 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:06 PM

IC: MindwipeMindwipe approached the Seeker Commander."Yes," he rasped, "that 'Con' was very suspicious...should I pursue him?"

brokenmr.jpg

#649 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:12 PM

IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon The femme didn't bother to hide her mild distain towards Mindwipe and his talents, knowing he'd find it anyway. "He's all yours."OOC: Btw, if Flatline needs a test subject for a replica cog, feel free to rope Shatterglass into it. :P-Inferna

#650 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,620 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:15 PM

IC: ShatterquakeOh, come on. There were other times. Like the one time you got glanced by some shrapnel and another medic had to take a look. I was there laughing my aft off, remember?

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs, Jul 16 2012 - 08:15 PM.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#651 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,200 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:15 PM

IC: ShadowstormShadowstorm had been watching the entire conversation unfold, and was well able to read the anger on Hunter-seekers face. though it seemed that both of them had forgotten about him.

fs_overall.png

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

#652 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:23 PM

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"And I loathed every moment of it," she replied acidly, "if only because I was left disoriented by the shrapnel in my equalizers."-Inferna

#653 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:25 PM

IC: MindwipeOn the word "He's," Mindwipe transformed and took off, switching to hover mode and floating around New Kaon. He picked up a processor frequency and flew over to a short mech that looked oddly familiar. Mindwipe's subsequent peek into said mech's processor confirmed his suspicions.What's wrong, Deltus? he thought into the vigilante's mind, afraid you'll blow your own cover?Suddenly, Deltus's head was filled with thousands of cries of "give up" and "relinquish control," along with similar thoughts. Although Deltus wasn't quite as dumb as Mindwipe had initially thought, the shock of having this 'Con in his head would stun him into allowing Mindwipe to control him.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jul 16 2012 - 08:27 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#654 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members

• 1,290 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:34 PM

IC - Flatline: "Understood sir." The medic replied to Magmatron over the command channel. Mindwipe's way of getting into people's processors had terrified him beyond all belief. Flatline sent the rest of the research division a scan of his notes. In addition, the Decepticon also sent out a request for test subjects. The modifications to the Vehicon's T-Cog could be reversed and as the grunt returned it seemed that no behavioral changes had occured.The medic opened up the SIC's channel. "Based on my findings, the transformation cogs are clean of any alien technology that could affect us. In fact, it seems that the modifications were made using spare parts that can easily be scavenged. The new cogs bear an astonishing resemblance to the Insecticon transformation cogs and the Beast-Vehicon (or Predacons as I prefer to call them) have shown no behavioral changes. The process can be reversed, though it would take a long period of recovery for our bodies to re-accept the original transformation cog configuration."\IC - Crosswise: "Y-Yes sir?" Crosswise stuttered as he turned to look at Shatterquake. In the back of his mind, the Autobot wondered if Shatterquake and Painkiller had also opened up a private channel given Alphonus's questioning."I wouldn't go so far as to call him an idol, but having two Wreckers around is exciting."

#655 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,620 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:41 PM

IC: ShatterquakeOkay, fine. What about the time Jazz started blasting his tunes in the middle of the field hospital?"What's your name?"

Posted Image

#656 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:44 PM

IC: DeltusSpiders... scrap it I hate spiders... and more importantly Mindwipe I hate you. with that he shut off his Optics. "Mental balance is required when fighting Deltus" Kagetrons voice echoed in his head, stregnth anewing in Deltus' Proccesor...Mindwipe get out of my head...Deltus let out a roaring cry desparate to push Mindwipe out.OOC: Jeez Mindwipe is a hacking :PThis guy will have some major weaknesses right?
Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#657 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:45 PM

OOC: Yeah, he can't really fight at all...IC: MindwipeMindwipe continued to fill Deltus's head with voices.

brokenmr.jpg

#658 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:48 PM

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"THAT was fun," she grinned. "I never knew he could still get up and dance when he had a slagged leg joint."IC: Firestorm | New Iacon"You were certainly excited for a Wreaker."-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword, Jul 16 2012 - 08:50 PM.

#659 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:50 PM

IC: DeltusDeltus thought for a second if this was A proccesor to proccesor link... then mabye if he used some sort of a static interferance... yeah that could work, Deltus activated a static inteferance thanks to his trusty helmet, now to see if it worked.OOC: Desprate times call for lame Plot :P

Edited by Deltus, Jul 16 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#660 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:52 PM

IC: MindwipeMindwipe reeled for a second due to the interference, but transformed into robot mode and hovered."You're a fighter," he said, "aren't you?"He fired two EMP grenades at Deltus.

brokenmr.jpg

#661 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,620 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:54 PM

IC: ShatterquakeTo this day, I think it was a Circuit-Su ability. Shatterquake said, a grin forming on his face. No way he should have been able to do that.

Posted Image

#662 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,885 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 08:56 PM

OOC: Aw come on. Krayzikk hates my chars even when they aren't expies?IC: "Orders from Grindcore. We need to return to the command tower for supplies to begin the colonization. Shatterquake, you may join if you wish. A Wrecker would be a great help." Finally, Primus sends something to break up this nonsense. He transformed and drove in the direction of the command tower.

#663 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,620 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:02 PM

OOC: I don't hate him, Shatterquake does. :PIC: Shatterquake"Does that son of turbo fox even know how to ask for help? 'Cuz that wasn't how."

Posted Image

#664 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members

• 1,290 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:04 PM

IC - Crosswise: "Hey! You should have seen your face when you saw that Wrecker insignia on him." The scout replied back as he transformed in pursuit of Alphonus. The strange grin on Shatterquake's face seemed to confirm he was chatting with Painkiller. He seemed to grin slightly before answering him."I'm Private Negative First Class Crosswise, sir."

#665 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,885 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:05 PM

OOC: Ok. Good. XDIC: "You aren't on a private channel, Shatterquake." He would have given him the finger if he wasn't in truck mode.

#666 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:07 PM

IC: Painkiller and Firestorm | New IaconAs the soldier transformed and took off after the Prime, Painkiller watched him go, shaking her helm and speaking out loud instead of over the private comm. "Remind me to defrag him when he comes back from the mission. Him and the femme; they both need to unbend a bit."-Inferna

#667 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,620 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:08 PM

IC: Shatterquake"I'm aware, stick in the mud. And I still stand by it." Shatterquake did give him the finger.He glanced at Painkiller. "You busy right now? Or can I drag you along? 'Cuz I'm gonna follow them. Otherwise that prick is gonna get 'em killed."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs, Jul 16 2012 - 09:10 PM.

Posted Image

#668 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,885 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:12 PM

IC: "Are you two coming along? Transform and roll out!" He drove on. "You would do well to focus on the mission. Primus knows what we may find on those unexplored lands." He reached the command tower and transformed.

#669 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,200 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:14 PM

OOC: is Evo coming too? where ever you're going?

fs_overall.png

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#670 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:14 PM

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon"I guess you'll need a medic that knows what she's doing to come along," she said dryly. "I'll come, if only for your sake."-Inferna

#671 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:15 PM

IC: DeltusDeltus jumped out of the range of the grenades easily "Please I've been shot with grenades more times then you can count"With that Deltus grabbed a grappling hook from his belt and fired it at Mindswipe. OOC: Edited: :P

Edited by Deltus, Jul 16 2012 - 09:24 PM.

#672 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,885 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:16 PM

OOC: Yes. Him and Jolt both. He's a member of Alpha Unit, he goes where they do unless ordered otherwise. (Or if you have him rebel.)IC: "Then I thank you for your services. Judging by our last mission, you will be a great help." He waited to see if Shatterquake would confirm that he was coming along.

#673 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:17 PM

OOC: @Deltus First of all, one does not simply dodge a grenade, let alone two. Second of all, that is auto-hitting. Strike one.IC: MindwipeMindwipe dodged the attack thanks to his mind-reading abilities and unleashed a volley of plasma fire at Deltus.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jul 16 2012 - 09:23 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#674 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:18 PM

IC (Hunter-Seeker)Hunter-Seeker whirled about and turned to walk out of the room. "Sir? When we conduct our next offensive, I will be ready to participate." With those final words, the still seething Hunter-Seeker walked from the room. As he walked through the corridors of the building, he pondered his next move. Magmatron would have to be replaced. That much was fast becoming evident. But this would take time to plan, he would have to gather allies and support. Sanity might have been discarded by his commander for the moment, but one day it would reign once more.He sent a transmission to Flatline."The whole situation is unnatural. These...organic forms add more weaknesses then they take away. Do you know how many diseases organic life suffers from?....and we have no immune system."

Edited by Basilisk, Jul 16 2012 - 09:19 PM.

#675 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,200 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:21 PM

IC: Evo /JoltEvo transformed, but Since Evo didn't have a cockpit, Jolt had to use him as a hoverboard. he had to get that fixed.he than followed the rest of the team.

Edited by Wheeljack, Jul 16 2012 - 09:22 PM.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#676 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,620 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:22 PM

IC: Shatterquake"I appreciate it." Shatterquake grinned. "Shatterquake, Maximize!"Painfully slowly, his body shifted into his beast mode. He took off at a trot.

Posted Image

#677 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,885 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:26 PM

IC: "General, Shatterquake and Painkiller have agreed to join us on this mission. Though I do not know if they will be permanent members of Alpha Unit, we are ready. Direct us to our supplies and we will be on our way."

#678 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

OOC: Just so everyone knows, the beast modes aren't actually organic, they just approximate organic forms. In fact, they actually make the user physically stronger and faster. Sorry if this wasn't clear, as I tried to make it with Wideload's initial transformation.IC: WideloadWideload transformed and followed the Prime.IC: Grindcore"There will be several dropships waiting for you outside the Command Tower. They are carrying the supplies needed for the journey.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jul 16 2012 - 09:28 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#679 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member

• 1,200 posts

IC: ShadowstormApparently everyone had forgot about the hulking warrior, as they seemed to ignore his existence.this was, of coarse, perfectly fine.

fs_overall.png

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

#680 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:29 PM

IC: DeltusDeltus ducked for cover, after the end of the barrage of fire he, Fired a few shots of his own right at Mindswipe.OOC: Uhh where exactly is this fight happening Corridor, landing pad? :P

Edited by Deltus, Jul 16 2012 - 09:29 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users