• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rpg: Transformers Alignment

role-playing autobots decepticons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4103 replies to this topic

#681 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:30 PM

IC: Painkiller | New IaconRolling her optics, the medic transformed and drove leisurely beside Shatterquake, keeping a distance between her side and his feet.IC: Burning Sky | New KaonThe Seeker Commander had relocated to the mess hall for refueling after relocating the shells of her comrades to a location she was hesitant to call the morgue. She still didn't know anything about the cog that Hunter-Seeker had taken from the creature, or what the significance was, but she was sure to find out eventually.-Inferna

Thanks for the memories, BZP. Time for me to leave.

#682 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:35 PM

OOC: I pictured it out in the city, in some sort of alleyway. And it's Mindwipe, not Mindswipe. IC: MindwipeEven though Mindwipe could see the blasts coming, he could dodge every shot. He took one round to the arm, but it wouldn't impede him too much. He flew over to a rooftop and called for a squad of Vehicons both aerial and ground-based. Deltus had made a wrong move coming here.Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, Autobot scum, he thought to Deltus.From every direction, including above, a whole squad of Vehicons surrounded Deltus. It would me nigh impossible to escape this.

brokenmr.jpg

#683 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:37 PM

IC: ShatterquakeHey, Painkiller. Ya mind sending me this Alphonic guy's file?Shatterquake kept going, keeping pace relatively well. His feet left claw marks in the ground wherever they struck.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#684 Offline Vandenreich

Vandenreich
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 51 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:41 PM

OOC: Oh sorry must a pressed the "S" By accident dont have the lights on and cant see the Key board. Oh and if you dont mind ive seen Arcee demolish countless Vehicons on Prime at a time and since I consider Deltus way stronger (well not waay stronger) il do the same here.IC: Deltus"Well this is just swell, I surrender... Not!" Deltus tossed a flash grenade temporarily blinding the Cons' he quickly took two.Before he took a round to the knee (Freaking Skyrim).He blasted at Minwipeand collasped.OOC: EDITED: I was waaay to tired last night :P

Edited by Deltus, Jul 17 2012 - 07:48 AM.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#685 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:43 PM

OOC: See that text on the main post that says you are not infinitely superior to enemy NPC's? It's some of my favorite text. Really, I came up with it. I rather like it.A cartoon is just that, a cartoon. The good guys have to win or at least, survive, for it to continue to make money. This RP doesn't have to make money. You know what that means?I think you do. :) Cartoon logic doesn't apply here, please, everyone, remember that.

Edited by Basilisk, Jul 16 2012 - 09:45 PM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#686 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:46 PM

OOC: Deltus, I've discussed this with Basilisk many times. Many times. I agree, and he will never, ever surrender on this point.Isn't that right, Basilisk? :P

#687 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

OOC: Keep in mind, you have to treat NPCs as if they were PCs. We don't have the luxury that Arcee does. :PIC: Painkiller | New IaconMedics always had remote access to the files on their patients, which usually extended to the entire army. After a little searching she drew up Alphonsus' records. "I'm only doing this for you, mech," she added in their private comm, before sending him a data packet containing the file.-Inferna

#688 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

OOC: Thank you, Basilisk and everyone else! See, when the Vehicons are being controlled by staff (or anyone for that matter) , that means you can't auto-hit them, let alone blast through a whole squad of them.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jul 16 2012 - 09:48 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#689 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:47 PM

OOC: Zyke, can you respond?

#690 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:47 PM

OOC: *Pokes head out from under mountains of fortifications and artillery pieces*What was that Kray? Hard to hear you over the sound of my fortress of INFINITE NPC POWER. :P
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#691 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:48 PM

IC - Crosswise: "Hey Firestorm, what do you do for fun anyways?" Crosswise slowed down behind Shatterquake and Painkiller. He seemed to cringe for a moment as he noted the pained expression on Shatterquake's face as he transformed. He didn't feel like asking Shatterquake anymore questions at the moment and whistled as they made their way to the Command Tower.IC - Flatline: "The Vehicon seems perfectly fine at the moment, sir. While I do see possible concerns, Warlord Magmatron has issued out an order. I don't wish to have my spark extracted and fed to him as the current rumors spread by the other medics have led me to believe. Please inform me when a new mission is issued out, I shall be embarking on it as a part of either your unit or Burning Sky's seekers." After finishing the transmission, Flatline exited the research division. He transformed and made his way to the mess hall, famished from the time spent in the Underworld Mountains.

#692 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:49 PM

OOC: @TNG, I did. You ninja'd me, so I just edited my "Wideload transforms and rolls out" post :P

brokenmr.jpg

#693 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:51 PM

OOC: Carry on :PIC: ShatterquakeThanks, femme. Shatterquake said, as he pored over the file. "Is it just me, or is this guy a prick? Yessss."OOC: [BWMegatron/]

#694 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:53 PM

OOC: Oops, didn't see that.IC: "Board the dropships. If you must entertain yourselves, do it on the way." Alphonus transformed and drove over to the convoy of dropships.

#695 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:55 PM

IC: Grindcore"I've also stationed some medics equipped to perform the 'Maximal' procedure (that's what I'm calling our beast mode troopers) on the ship, if any one of yours wants to have a beast mode," Grindcore told Alphonus via comlink.

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jul 16 2012 - 09:56 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#696 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:57 PM

IC: "Oh Great Primus, why?" he privately said over the comlink to Grindcore. "I do not mind organics, but this is ridiculous...is it reversible?" As he said this, he boarded the main transport.

Edited by TNG Prime, Jul 16 2012 - 09:59 PM.

#697 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 09:58 PM

IC: Firestorm | New Iacon | BoardingThe soldier blinked as she transformed near the transports, looking inquisitive. It was pretty clear that while she knew what the definition was, she couldn't tell what, in her life cycle, counted as 'fun'.-Inferna

#698 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:00 PM

OOC: Aw, c'mon TNG :DIC: Grindcore"Of course," Grindcore told Alphonus, "once one undergoes the procedure, they can simply scan a vehicular mode if they so choose."

brokenmr.jpg

#699 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:01 PM

OOC: Like I said, he's sorta what I would be as a Prime. (Therefore more serious and lacking of most humor.) Therefore, since I don't like Beast Wars much...that happens. Cross between Self Insert and Young Bayverse Optimus.

#700 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:04 PM

IC: Shatterquake"Oy, Alphonics, or whatever your name is!" Shatterquake yelled, transforming.Hey, Painkiller. Are you sure this bio is accurate?

#701 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:07 PM

OOC: Can every member of Alpha Squad make sure their character gets on board one of the dropships? I'm going to have to go to bed soon.

brokenmr.jpg

#702 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:07 PM

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot looked back at Firestorm as he made his way to a dropship. Crosswise scratched his head before sending another transmission. The Scout passed by some medics who had already begun modifying an Autotrooper's t-cog. He looked over to Shatterquake and Painkiller, waiting to board the same dropship as them."How about something you do in your downtime between missions?"OOC: Since this is the Aligned continuity, I've always imagined the beast modes to look less like something from Beast Wars. The Predacons from G1 had beast modes but also had a coating of metal over it that couldn't fool anyone. The same thing occurs with the Dinobots and Insecticons. Thundertron from Prime also shows the same phenomena. I'm trying to justify how beast modes wouldn't grant Cybertronians a weakness to diseases. In any case, what I'm trying to say is that the altered transformation-cog merely gives them an alt-mode with the shape of an organic creature but not necessarily turns them into a half-organic Cybertronian.

Edited by Nebula 2.0, Jul 16 2012 - 10:08 PM.

#703 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:15 PM

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon | Transports"What part are you questioning?" she replied as they boarded, sounding miffed at the assumption that the records were in any way, shape, or form wrong.IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | Mess HallThe arch-Seeker looked up from where she was nursing her Energon, suprised that Flatline had emerged from his workspace so quickly. She waved him over to her area, interested in what he'd found about the cog.IC: Firestorm | New Iacon | TransportsShe sounded hesitant as she replied. "Recharge. Refuel. Read the records that were saved from the Exodus and made it over to this place."-Inferna

#704 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:20 PM

IC: ShatterquakeThe part where this guy was adrift in space alone, in stassis, and allowed to come back into a position of command. The message carried a note of disbelief.

#705 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:20 PM

OOC: I'm off for the night.

brokenmr.jpg

#706 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:22 PM

OOC: Oh well. It was approved like any other profile.

#707 Online Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:23 PM

OOC: Indeed it was. But I don't think it was intended as an insult. It only really counts when it's OOC. So please, do get back to the RPing. :P

Edited by Basilisk, Jul 16 2012 - 10:23 PM.

#708 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:25 PM

IC: Painkiller | New Iacon Transports"Depends. I wasn't the one that go him out of stasis, otherwise you wouldn't be having problems with him."-Inferna

#709 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:27 PM

IC: ShatterquakeIf you had brought the guy back online, you would have stuck him in a little cell, and analyzed every facet of his psychology you could. Shatterquake teased, as he took a set on the transport. He pulled out his shotgun, and started cleaning it.

#710 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:31 PM

IC: Painkiller | Transport"Throw in finding and removing the shaft up his aft and-or programming that makes him tiring, and you'd have it right," she smirked, taking her own seat beside the Wreaker.-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword, Jul 16 2012 - 10:31 PM.

#711 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:34 PM

OOC: All right. XDHowever, unless he's discharged, I'm pretty sure getting stasis-locked by Megatron doesn't warrant any removal of rank. He lost a fight. Unlike the Decepticons, Autobot ranks don't fluctuate because you failed once. IC: Alphonus sighed and took a seat. "To the Matrix Archipelago." The ships started to move.

#712 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:35 PM

IC: ShatterquakeI can't believe someone put this guy in charge of a squad. It's a darn good thing that I decided to come along, it's only a matter of time til this blows up in Grindcore's face.Shatterquake glared at Alphonus. "Oy. I'm talking to you."

#713 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members

• 1,283 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:37 PM

IC - Crosswise: The scout stepped onto the same dropship as Painkiller, absolutely sure that Shatterquake would board it. He waved to Firestorm, beckoning her to get onto this particular one. As he popped open a seat on the wall Crosswise retrieved a can of KreamzeekTM Energy Drink and small pack of energon gum from his "backpack." The Autobot pulled out a stick of gum and popped it into his mouth. He offered one to Painkiller as he waited for the rest of the Autobots to get on."Sounds pretty standard. Don't you do anything with friends, Firestorm?" Crosswise sent the transmission as he buckled himself into his seat.IC - Flatline: The medic silently made his way over to Burning Sky's table with the rest of her Seekers. Flatline wasn't considered a Seeker by Magmatron and was thus drummed out into one of the scouting parties. Perhaps it was for the best though. His alt-mode couldn't catch up the to the more conventional jets and was unarmed."Medical Officer Flatline reporting ma'am." The medic was carrying a large pile of energon goodie cakes in his two lanky arms. The stockpile of the sweet pastries hid his face from Burning Sky as he stood at attention.

Edited by Nebula 2.0, Jul 16 2012 - 10:50 PM.

#714 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:38 PM

IC: Alphonus looked at Shatterquake. "Acknowledged. How was your day?" He could tell the Wrecker didn't like him, and so he used the sarcastic tone.OOC: They all seem to be on the same dropship, judging by their positions and manner of talking to each other.

Edited by TNG Prime, Jul 16 2012 - 10:39 PM.

#715 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:41 PM

IC: Shatterpoint"Great, thanks for asking, my friend." Shatteroiint replied, his sarcasm clearly evident. "Drop the attitude. What's the mission?"

#716 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,161 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:45 PM

IC: Evo/Joltthey followed suit and boarded.OOC: er... crud. they already left, didn't they?

Edited by Wheeljack, Jul 16 2012 - 10:46 PM.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#717 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:45 PM

OOC: Lol, Kremzeek.IC: Painkiller & Firestorm | TransportPainkiller gratefully took the offered piece as she replied. "Well, at least your stint alone didn't damage your confidence ... or your ego."If anything, Firestorm looked even more confused. "... no. I don't ... I don't think I have ... 'friends'," she finished awkwardly.IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | Mess HallThe 3IC leaned around to better look at Flatline around the treats, wondering where in the name of Primus they had come from. "Any news on that cog?"-Inferna

#718 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:48 PM

IC: "We've been sent to colonize the Matrix Archipelago. All the supplies required are on this dropship. We are to build and hold an outpost until further orders are given." He looked out the dropship window. "Why do you have the attitude, then?"

#719 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:51 PM

IC: Shatterquake"You had the attitude first, Primesicle." Shatterquake replied.It nearly did. He admitted, the message lacking his usual joking tone.

#720 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:57 PM

IC: "I behave in the manner I do because it is more efficient for the mission."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users