• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Rpg: Transformers Alignment

role-playing autobots decepticons

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4103 replies to this topic

#721 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 10:59 PM

IC: Shatterquake"Being sarcastic toward team members is most efficient for the mission?" Shatterquake asked skeptically.

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#722 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:02 PM

IC: Painkiller | Transports"I'm glad it didn't, mech," she replied softly, still listening to their arguement and hoping she wouldn't need to wrench someone. It was too early in the day cycle for this.-Inferna

Thanks for the memories, BZP. Time for me to leave.

#723 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:06 PM

OOC: Anyone? Bueler?Are the dropships gone?

Edited by Wheeljack, Jul 16 2012 - 11:06 PM.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#724 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:11 PM

OOC: Yes. With Evo on it.IC: "No. That is your primary function." He paused. "I meant that by staying focused, not being distracted by excessive recreation, and indulging in less humor, I help the mission along."

#725 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:11 PM

IC: ShatterquakeSo am I, femme. Darnit, where's Rung whenyou need him. He replied, referring to the therapist that was known for handling the Wreckers' profiling.Shaterquake snorted. "You also are a bad leader that way."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs, Jul 16 2012 - 11:12 PM.

#726 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:20 PM

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot could feel his processor overheating as he heard Firestorm's awkward response. Crosswise's visor flipped down to hide the red forming on his face. In a way, it sort of reminded him of a turbofox pup. Taking a sip out of his energy drink, the scout decided to ignore the argument between Alphonus and Shatterquake by continuing his conversation with Firestorm."You know what friends are right? People you enjoy being around."IC - Flatline: "The modifications from that alien allow us to scan Nibiruian wildlife and adapt it as an alt-mode. I've already received orders and the rest of the research division is busy replicating the modifications for use in our army." Flatline replied as he stood there. The medic carefully shifted the pile of treats over to one rm and began eating with the other.

Edited by Nebula 2.0, Jul 16 2012 - 11:21 PM.

#727 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:28 PM

IC: Painkiller | Transports"Probably still on Cybertron with the other Wreakers ... what's left of them, anyway."IC: Firestorm | TransportsThe soldier was silent for a few moments, realizing just how strange she probably seemed to Crosswise: someone who knew how five different ways to kill a Decepticon when unarmed, but who lacked things that the pre-War Cybertronians probably had as common knowledge. Her faceplates heated a bit. "... yeah, I guess so."IC: Burning Sky | New Kaon | Mess HallThe Seeker's expression looked like a cross between surprise, confusion, and disgust. "... take ... organic forms?" she said slowly, sounding like she wanted to purge her tanks at the thought.-Inferna

#728 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:33 PM

IC: ShatterquakeHe might be dead. Not sure. Not sure what he'd actually do anyway.

#729 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:36 PM

IC: Alphonus sighed. "You have never seen me lead. Our last mission was successful. Though all of us were injured, I was no exception, and being a Wrecker, you should know about that."

#730 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:40 PM

IC: Shatterquake"I'm not talking about injuries. Or kill counts. Or even victories."Shatterquake leaned forward. "I'm talking about a team. A team trusts each other. They know each other as if they were brothers.""When you lead the way you lead, those bonds between leader and team don't form. You are a leader in rank only."

#731 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:45 PM

IC: EvoEvo was getting sick of the childish bickering. fast."will you quit it?!" he said. "honestly, we're on the same team. act like it." that was probably the wron thing to say.

Edited by Wheeljack, Jul 16 2012 - 11:49 PM.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

#732 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:46 PM

IC - Flatline: "That's basically how the SIC reacted too." the medic said as he downed another cake. This was his ninth or tenth one since walking over to the Seeker Commander. Flatline stood there, watching his small group of fellow survivors happily waving him over.IC - Crosswise: He wasn't sure what to make of Firestorm anymore. The Autobot kept his face down, trying to hide the growing blush. Thankfully, Evo was stopping the argument and the others were fixated on Alphonus and Shatterquake's little spat. He opened up the small packet of energon gum and offered a stick to the soldier."You don't talk much to others, huh?"

Edited by Nebula 2.0, Jul 16 2012 - 11:49 PM.

#733 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:47 PM

OOC: not anymore, Nebula. :Pthere we go.

Edited by Wheeljack, Jul 16 2012 - 11:52 PM.

Posted Image

#734 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:50 PM

IC: "I distrust none of you. I only distance myself from excessive merriment."

#735 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:55 PM

IC: Shatterquake"Distrust isn't the same as an absence of trust. Back when I was in the Wreckers, we trusted each other to watch each other's backs. We trusted each other with our lives. Could your team say the same?"

#736 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 16 2012 - 11:59 PM

IC: "Our team has been together for 18 hours." Alphonus looked at the team. Evidently the argument was attracting attention. "Were the Wreckers so different at their initial formation?"

#737 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:08 AM

OOC: what am i a ghost?!

Posted Image

#738 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:08 AM

IC: Shatterquake"The Wreckers were completely different. It was chaos."Shatterquake grinned. "But we were better. There was a squad in Iacon, once. Under the command of Prowl. They ran the tightest ship you ever did see, and they had one if the best records ever.""But when Iacon was under heavy siege, they crumbled. Most of 'em died. And do you know why? Because their commander never got to know them. And how can you trust someone who's only ever spoken to you about business?""The Wteckets were the best of the best because we laughed together. We drank high-grade together, we fought together, bled together and a few of us even died together. We did what most people thought was impossible because we were a unit in a sense that people like you just don't understand."

#739 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:14 AM

OOC: that would be a yes.

Posted Image

#740 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:16 AM

OOC: They ignored the order to stop in favor of character development. Evo can join, but he can't stop it.IC: "For much longer than 18 hours. I have faith in this team, and you are all good soldiers, each different from the rest." He walked up to the windshield to see the outside. "It's still out of sight range." He looked back at Shatterquake. "We will work together against anything that stands in our way."

#741 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:18 AM

IC: Shatterquake"I give up." Shatterquake shook his head in disgust. "There you go again. Telling them they're good little soldiers. Like they aren't people in their own right."

#742 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:32 AM

IC: Evo" 'bout time" he mumbled

Posted Image

#743 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:34 AM

IC: Alphonus shook his head. "I am also a soldier. Do you see me leading all the people of Cybertron? What else do we do? Are we not soldiers? All people, regardless of occupation, are people. Are you saying that you are either a soldier and not a being, or a being with no soldier capabilities? The two are not mutually exclusive, and with your claims of being the best and being brothers, you should know that."OOC: BURNED. :P

#744 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 12:40 AM

OOC: Not as much as you'd think.IC: ShatterquakeThe sound of a slow clap echoed through gne transport. "Finally, a break through. And here I was starting to think that your deep freeze trashed your CPU.""Here's an idea. If you see your teammates as people, then get to know them as such. You don't know a thing about them. You didn't know Crosswisevwas a Wreckets fan, and even Firestorm over there knew that before you!"

#745 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:01 AM

OOC: Judging by the comeback, just a little bit. Better than total failure.IC: Alphonus realized that he lost his cool, albeit in the most common way for a Prime to do so. "Calm is a characteristic of all Primes, one that is an embarrassment to let slip, even for a moment." He went back to his seat, with a long pause. "I will take your idea into consideration." Then he had an idea even he found humorous. "Starting with you." At least he meant it without sarcasm, right?

#746 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:10 AM

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake's optics narrowed. "You'd better not."

#747 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:17 AM

IC: "You do not want to tell anyone about yourself, Wrecker? And I thought you were a believer in close-knit groups."OOC: Now THAT one is a burn.

#748 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:22 AM

IC: Evo"is there a way off this thing?" he wasn't kidding.

Posted Image

#749 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:24 AM

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake's grin was almost animalistic. "You don't want to know my tale. Because there are parts of it that would make you curl up and wish you could die."

#750 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:28 AM

IC: Evo"right now i'm kinda wishing you had" he mumbled under his breath.

Posted Image

#751 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:36 AM

IC: ShatterquakeClunk!Light glinted off the barrel of the shotgun, which was now aimed at Evo's head. "Run that by me again, sonny?"

#752 Offline Axilus Prime

Axilus Prime
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,833 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:37 AM

IC: "I faced Megatron himself, and nearly--" That wasn't good. Alphonus had his Ion Rifle aimed at the back of Shatterquake's head at the same time. "There is no need to leave this ship, Evo. What way is this to get to know each other, Scatterquake? Practice what you preach."

Edited by TNG Prime, Jul 17 2012 - 01:52 AM.

#753 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 01:40 AM

IC: Evo"Oh, sure, now you hear me." he spat."maybe this is a good time to test my new gun" he hinted.OOC: o.....k.... well, i.m off for now. see ya tomarow

Edited by Wheeljack, Jul 17 2012 - 02:44 AM.

Posted Image

#754 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 09:10 AM

OOC: I'm going to be off for most of the day due to band practice.IC: WideloadWideload didn't usually get angry, but when he did get angry, bots had underworld to pay."Look at yourself, Shatterquake!" he shouted, "not even two kliks ago, you were talking about 'getting to know each other' and 'a close-knit team.' Now, you're threatening to kill one of your teammates!"He turned to Evo."You...just shut the slag up."He glared at the Prime."And you," he said, "admittedly, you've made progress. But, Primus, does Shatterquake look like he has anything pleasant to say?"He sat back in his seat and sighed."Scrap," he continued, "sometimes I think I'm the only sane bot in this squad."

Edited by Zyke the destroyer, Jul 17 2012 - 09:33 AM.

brokenmr.jpg

#755 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 09:21 AM

IC: Painkiller | Transports"Join the club," the medic muttered to Wideload. As the arguement had gotten more and more heated she had taken her wrench out again and had been twirling it between her fingers: mostly a nervous habit, but also a silent threat in case either of them noticed. If it'd continued on, she would've wrenched both a Prime and the Wreaker.Then again ... from what she remembered, not even Ratchet had nailed a Prime with his wrench. Maybe she could be the first.-Inferna

#756 Offline Nebula 2.0

Nebula 2.0
  • Members

• 1,284 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 09:36 AM

IC - Crosswise: As the fight ended, Crosswise sighed and waited patiently in his seat. It became clear to him that there was no way to put these two on a team together. Crosswise looked across the dropship to Firestorm, trying to gauge her reaction to the whole fight.

#757 Offline Inferna Firesword

Inferna Firesword
  • Premier Member
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,257 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 09:43 AM

IC: Firestorm | Transport Throughout the whole thing Firestorm's doorwings had steadily arched up her back and become stiffer and stiffer: a telltale sign of stress and agitiation. While she didn't mind fights per se, she preferred them to be a.) physical and b.) against Decepticons, not fellow Autobots. A soft woosh of cycled air exited her systems as she muttered something, which sounded a little bit like "Can't we all just get along?"OOC: :P-Inferna

#758 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 10:41 AM

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake raised an eyebrow, and pulled the trigger....Only for nothing to happen. He lowered the weapon, and glared at the people around him. "Looks like people opinion of me must really have fallen. I'm a lot of things, but a traitor isn't one of them."

#759 Online ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Submerged!

• 1,162 posts

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 11:03 AM

IC: Evotruthfully, Evo was terrified, but he wasn't going to let anyone know that.while, yes, he could admit that was a stupid thing to say, but as far as he was concerned the wrecker hadn't earned anything from him.and that's coming from a guy who was shot out of the sky by the bot currently in charge of him.and he was aware that the wrecker probably hated him.

Posted Image

#760 Offline Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,050 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 17 2012 - 11:36 AM

OOC: Alright, so I read the 2 or 3 pages that were added while I was asleep, but I'm sick and my head feels like it's being hit with a sledgehammer every few seconds so I remember nothing. Can I get a recap?Also, I don't think anyone ever answered my question: Do the Autobots know that the Decepticons are planning on colonizing the Kaos Islands?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users