Rpg: Transformers Alignment

OOC: recap: well for the last page and a half or so, theres been an argument going on. and before that... was another argument, but that one resulted in the decepticons studying and replicating the tampered with t-cog. so, not a whole lot.and i really don't have a clue.i would like to even out my numbers. this might be hard to get approved though.Name: ShadeFaction: decepticonClass: scout.gender: femaleAppearance: a thin black and purple robot. she has a a retractable face-shield and visor. she is roughly 10 feet tall.Alternate mode: cybertronian stealth jet.Weapons: energy gauntlets. i'll explain exactly what this means below.Skills: she is very good with her gauntlets. and can even use them to "shapeshift"Traits: she is fairly reserved, she doesn't say much. and when she isn't talking, she's listening. closely. Weakness: she isn't the type to do research on the bots she impersonates. and a loss of concentration means her projection dissolves.Bio: shade basically amounts to a relatively successful experiment. the gauntlets she uses where designed by a little known decepticon scientist. in addition to that she has also been granted the ability to disguise her voice. she, like many other cybertronians fled the planet and ended up here.though it is of not that the scientist who invented the gauntlets made it impossible to bend energy from anything "alive"the gauntlets allow her to control or absorb any form of energy. she can use that energy to make a solid light shell, that can be used to impersonate anyone she has seen. except for any bot smaller than her, but that isn't very common. she can also use them to create energy weapons and energy blasts. even weapons to replicate the bots she impersonates. right down to a solid light version of the ammo they use.and i obviously had to put a cap on the ability, or she would be unstoppable. and she still has to see the bot to impersonate them. but even a computer generated model is good enough. the projections are like glass, they shatter when hit with almost anything. but dissolve immediately afterwords.this also stands for any weapon or ammo she makes. though keep in mind, getting hit with glass can still hurt.

Edited by Wheeljack

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

OOC: Not unless he got attacked or ordered. The rest is up to you. Someone please actually fill in the specifics.IC: Alphonus put away his Ion Rifle, seeing as Shatterquake didn't actually have his gun loaded, and everyone was getting nervous. "Take your seats, Evo and Shatterquake." He sat down first. "I can see the Matrix Archipelago as four dots."OOC: And I'm pretty sure they have no idea about the Kaos Islands colonization.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: could make the guns not able to fire.Something I forgot to mention, the light projections arent that durable. One hit would shatter them. Even the weapons she makes aren't very sturdy. Kinda like glass, just without the deadly shards.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot shifted around in his seat. The entire argument had just left him with doubts of whether or not they could even function as a team. He looked over to Firestorm and noted the uneasiness in her quiet voice."I'm sure they can put aside their differences eventually."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Firestorm | TransportThe soldier looked up a bit at Crosswise as he replied, and tried her best to smile, though she had no idea how well it had come out. Her voice sounded a little grim as she replied, though she tried to emulate his own optimistic tone."For our sakes, I hope so."-Inferna

IC - Crosswise: The scout felt his faceplate heat up again as he saw her smile. While it looked odd somewhat odd, Crosswise was genuinely happy to see her smile for once. He looked out through a small viewport, a bit dismayed that they were still flying over water. A shy smile formed on his face as he continued the conversation."I'm sure Alphonus and Shatterquake realize they have to work together. If anything, Wideload'll probably divide us up into two squads to make sure they don't tear each other's sparks out." Crosswise tried to remain optimistic as he looked to the other Autobots who remained silent. He kept his face down and seemed to whisper his next reply. "You should also smile more. I-It looks good on you..."

IC: Firestorm | TransportHer faceplates heated a little for more than one reason: she was used to being the quiet one, being in the background but not the center of attention. And she certainly wasn't used to being complimented on her smile. Her accuracy and efficiency, yes, but not her looks. A little awkwardly, she replied to him privately: "... I'll try, I guess ... thanks ..."Aloud, she replied after taking a moment to do a mental count. "... Twenty-seven deca-cycles before the Allspark's ejection. Why do you ask?"-Inferna

IC: Shatterquake"I'm practicing what I preach." Shatterquake commented, a sad grin on his face. "You came online during the war. I came online before the war. I was a miner, I even did a brief stint in the arenas."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC EvoEvo responded with a hesitant yes.IC: Shade.She had found her goal: the decepticon stronghold, new kaon.she tried hard to remember what the vehicons looked like. and took form.she went over to the wall and, not knowing what else to do, knocked.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC - Crosswise: The scout clutched at his chest briefly. He felt his spark pulsing irregularly before it suddenly returned to normal. He noted Firestorm's response, he had come online a little while after her. Crosswise chuckled quietly, realizing that Shatterquake and Alphonus seemed to be trying to one-up each other. As the others began conversing, Crosswise looked over to the other two Autobots. Wideload still looked rather resigned. Painkiller was still twirling around the wrench, an act that caused him to cringe."Heh. You're only a a few solar-cycles older than me then. It feels like an eternity since I last saw Kalis." Crosswise replied over the private channel as he sipped on his KreamzeekTM Energy Drink. It was a sweet-tasting liquid that didn't really seem to energize him. In fact, the energon composition of the popular drinks was under 2%.OOC: So if Firestorm's a soldier, does that make her at least twice as tall as Crosswise?

OOC: Profile needing approvalName: HurrazorFaction: DecepticonsClass: ScoutAppearance: http://images.wikia.com/rtwstory/images/1/14/Hurrazor.pngAlternate Mode: A small jet with rockets at the back.Weapons: His shoulder-mounted rocket engines launch missiles, he wields a spiked shock mace (too many blows to sensitive areas can cause an electrical failure, a surge, or a short-circuit.), and in alternate mode has a payload of explosives he can drop.Skills: Very resourceful, can use just about anything he has the strength for as a weapon. Fast and strong for his size. Traits: Sadistic and vicious, Hurrazor lives to fight. He sometimes bashes the Vehicons when he runs out of Autobots to kill. It is this bloodthirst that led him to join the Decepticons.Weakness: His missiles cannot fire rapidly, and his viciousness can get him into trouble. (Especially as he is constantly looking for it.)Bio: Hurrazor was created in the middle of a battle. The location at which his Protoform was assembled was fought over by the Autobots and Decepticons. Later, the Wreckers won it, and since that day he had thought highly of them. He had a tendency to fight and enjoy it, joining the Wreckers for more difficult missions and such. Certainly having the skill for it, he became as familiar as any Wrecker. However, one day, when the Autobots interrogated a prisoner, he killed him before he could even speak. He was discharged from the Wreckers that day. Filled with rage, he joined the Decepticons. His love of war and his fullness with rage only grew. When he was sent to Nibiru, he relished the opportunity to wreak havoc on a fresh, untouched world.

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Shadeshe had to bite back a curse. "um.... ... ..." was what she came up with. IC: Evo"not that long ago really, it wasn't too long before the war broke out. but i remember orion pax, and megatronus."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: Yeah, Firestorm would be much taller than Crosswise. He could probably stand on her shoulders and use her as a lookout post if she let him. :PIC: Painkiller | TransportThe wrench's movement slowed and then stopped as the medic noticed the strange actions of the scout beside her: he had pressed his hand over his chest, where his Spark chamber lay. Now, it could just mean nothing serious, and merely be a change in the pulses of their vital energy. However, it could be dangerous, and as a field medic she was predisposed to think it was dangerous to Crosswise.She opened a second private comm to talk to him, in case it was nothing: she didn't want to unduly embarass him by making a big fuss out of nothing. "Are you alright?"IC: Firestorm | Transport"And its been even longer since the days where the Energon springs didn't seep with Unicron's blood," Firestorm replied to him somberly, unaware of the medic asking him a question just before her reply.Out loud, she asked, "Did you see him? Megatron, in the early days? When he and Orion Pax were more or less on the same side?"-Inferna

Edited by Inferna Firesword

IC: "So you were alive in those days..." Alphonus sighed. "I met both of them during and before the war. Optimus treated me as an equal...though I was not. Unfortunately...Megatron sent me into stasis for years. It was my worst experience in the war." He thought of another question. "What was yours?"

Edited by TNG Prime

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ShatterquakeShatterquake nodded. "Once. Even in those days, he was savage. He literally tore his opponent limb from limb, and killed him with his own arm."He shrugged. "Even for the arena, it was excessive. But he had a gilded tongue, one that made you want to listen."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: EvoHe paused. "i once faced a decepticon. i don't know his name. but he was a brute. big, strong and calculating. almost like soundwave."he paused again. "facing that brute was a nightmare."OOC: guess who that is.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: Evo. "i'm not sure. he was jet black, with red glowing red wire designs all over. and he was huge, even by normal standards. and i never heard him say anything. OOC: nope

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC - Crosswise: The Autobot was surprised to see Painkiller's private channel open up. He opened it up, noticing that it was an antiquated text system. It was a bit jarring, considering the voice system installed on the last few generations of Cybertronians. Crosswise took a while to send over his reply to the medic. "It's fine Doc. It happened a lot while I was still a hatchling. Besides, that last firewall patch you gave me is working fine."As he finished mentally typing out the message and sending it, he switched back over to Firestorm's channel. He seemed to visibly cringe at the thought of Dark Energon engulfing all of Cybertron. "I wonder if the 'Cons here use that stuff." After he sent the transmission, Crosswise pulled out a small databook from the "backpack." It seemed rather old and had a depiction of a large black battleship and a charismatic Cybertronian pirate on the cover. He flipped it open and began reading.

OOC: No idea. Who? And can a staff member going around this forum see the profile I posted?IC: "Any Decepticon with that power and Soundwave's personality is a threat. I hope he has been terminated." Alphonus continued to rack his processor for questions. "Do you have a particular Decepticon who you fight often?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNGprime, your new profile is Approved. I'll note, most of the other 'Cons will not tolerate friendly fire. Be careful.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Evo"no, not really, I've fought my fair share of them."he continued. " i didn't get tha chance to see if he was finished, i had to get away.""there was one more, but i'm positive i saw her get destroyed, thank the allspark for that."OOC: comeon tng. big, never talks, glowy red designs. another hint: he's a tank.

Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

OOC: His other Decepticon characters.IC - Flatline: The Decepticon licked the cream off his claw-like fingers as he finished devouring the last of the energon goodie cakes. He looked over to Burning Sky and the rest of her Seekers. Some of them looked horrified by how much food the lanky medic had actually eaten. Flatline didn't seem to notice their reactions as he cleared his throat."Commander Burning Sky, is there another mission we can embark on?"

Edited by Nebula 2.0

OOC: Oh. That's why I couldn't find them on TFwiki...IC: "Perhaps I have not met either. So, where is Jolt?" I suppose that will do for one day. Time to meet another member. Hurrazor flew back into New Kaon and transformed. "Well, that was mildly entertaining." He walked to the doorway. "Let me guess. I have to present some sort of identification?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Evo/joltin response jolt jumped out of Evo's hand and on to the spaceship floor.OOC: yup, and as far as you know shade is dead. and you don't know there names.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: jolt"after Evo, i don't remember any of that. but i do know the name of the quiet tank. his name is shadowstorm. if soundwave had an evil twin, it would be that guy."

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

IC: jolt"i was scouting for energon when everything went haywire. but i avoided the conflict at all costs."I havn't done much else.IC: EvoEvo looked away. it was clar the question bothered him.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile